Dirk and Roxy Pt. 01a

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What is a nympho slave slut?" I asked cordially.

"A very horny woman that wants to be controlled by her loving man." Roxy elaborated briefly, just like now.

"I don't get it. I understand the nympho part and the slut part. I have had my share of horny drunk women wanting fucked all the time by whoever. I guess I don't understand the slave part. I thought it was some kind of fetish where you were forced to do something, tied up and beaten if you didn't." I asked simply.

"It isn't like that at all, well, in some instances maybe. It is a form of love with the right man or woman." She exemplified.

"Love? Then why send you to that place? I am more confused than ever I think." I asked stunned and disbelieving.

"Think of it as a marriage where the wife does anything her husband orders or vice versa. It isn't all about being tied up and punished like you think, it is more about serving your lover. That place as you called it, provides training and an outlet for those that can't find or get what they want." She explained.

"How is going to that slave pen love?" I asked bewildered.

"The slave pen serves as training or an outlet like I said. Love does not have to exist to have your desires fulfilled. A Master or Mistress just controls the action of the slave and her desires, like foreplay before sex. Um, like eating ice cream, today you might want vanilla, tomorrow chocolate. Vanilla sex is great but becomes mundane, chocolate sex though needs to be carefully controlled so no one gets hurt and is pleasureful for everybody concerned." Roxy explained laughing at her own analogy.

"Just as I thought, the slave pen is nothing more than a cover for a whore house." I said confirming my suspicions.

"No silly. Fine line maybe, sex doesn't always occur and isn't paid for. Like a couple going to an adult theater, chances of them having sex is great, with an audience present gives an adrenaline rush. They may or may not have sex, just foreplay. Chances of the audience joining in, may or may not happen either, depends on the couples wishes. It is controlled." Roxy elaborated giggling at her portrayed thoughts.

"What about the abuse then? You like getting beaten?" I asked still disillusioned.

"Here again is another of your misconceptions. It is actually controlled by the Master and slave. Not saying accidents don't happen but precautions are taken. There are some that go overboard and are rather sadistic, some slaves like that as well, though I don't. A Master is actually tasked to care, nurture and protect his slave." Roxy explained.

"A slave is forced to perform then?" I asked logically.

"That again is a misconception. A slave is not exactly forced, they can refuse as is their right and a Master should heed that right until the problem is resolved. It might go over their boundaries or not considered safe, sane and consensual. It might be as simple as being that time of the month like me. I like my nipples being treated rather harshly, but at that time of the month very gently. Then again it might be like the woman in the movie theater, not ready to let go. A Master must learn about his slave as well as the slave learning about her Master, he might push her boundaries but not forced. Then again some slaves like to be forced." She explained.

"Sounds like you have had a lot experience. Your Master didn't send you?" I asked mystified.

"Truthfully, it is my desire to find the right man to be my Master. I am not even that experienced in sex with a man. My roommates pulled this prank. They are like me, except lovers. Makes it more difficult for them finding a single Master willing to take on two." She answered nonchalantly trying not to divulge her past and secrets she harbored.

"Could have fooled me, that was fantastic. Your roommates are lesbians? That doesn't make sense." I said curiously and confused once again.

"It was fantastic, best sex I have ever had matter of fact and it came natural. Mostly because I was restrained and you were in control. We are bisexual, most female slaves are. Mistresses are usually bisexual as well. Male slaves and Masters, depends if they are gay or have the tendency." She explained.

"I'll bite, why are most female slaves bisexual?" I asked with curiosity.

"One of the the biggest desires of everyone concerned really. Most female slaves may balk at first but are easily broken. Humph, that sounds forced but trust me, if you are restrained and teased to insanity, you don't care who is pulling the strings to get you off or how. It just becomes natural afterward. I think it is because girls are closer and more intimate with each other growing up and I don't mean sexually. Boys might be close, but kept more of an arms reach away if you get my drift." She explained though some of that knowledge came more from the gay guys at school. Her being bisexual came natural as was her wanting to be a slave also.

"Do I have what it takes to be a Master?" I asked intrigued.

"At the moment, I would say yes." She said cooing and squeezing her ass cheeks around John Henry.

"You think so." I said slapping her ass cheek with a loud flesh slap report.

"MMMM." She cooed again wanting more.

"Better be careful or John Henry might find himself buried in your ass." I said grabbing the chain and pulling her head back.

"Is that a promise?" She gasped at the sudden move.

"For the moment at least." I said with meaning.

"I like that idea so I won't be careful Sir." She returned gasping again.

Huh? What? That statement stunned me. Did she mean it? It isn't like she is trying to run away and she did keep squeezing her ass cheeks around John Henry who was more than willing. Who am I to argue? I positioned John Henry at her still wet rose bud and she moved to allow entry and pushed back. I pushed forward gently and her muscles relaxed as John Henry slid in with little resistance. Roxy gasping and wiggling her ass wanting my cock deeper. John Henry buried to the hilt feeling like a massaging glove tightly at work as her ass went to work. I started moving slowly, John Henry must have been providing the lubrication. Even with all the activity I wasn't going to last long, must be all my pent up desires and this being a first. Roxy, had a hand fingering herself furiously and moving to her own beat, even John Henry could feel her fingers at work. I went into overdrive from all the feelings bursting John Henry's bubble as I made the last hard push emptying my load deep within her. Her screams of relief adding to the mixture as her ass flexed rapidly then both of us collapsed with loud sighs. John Henry shriveling from exhaustion and sliding out.

I finally collected myself, so Roxy could be more comfortable. Her leg on the floor couldn't have been good for her knee. I had Roxy sit up as well and she immediately started rolling her shoulders working the stiffness out and shaking her arms, smiling at me. I just looked at her face watching her for a minute, nothing other than the feeling of relief and satisfaction. I pulled her in for a kiss, she returned it with passion and surprised me by putting her arms around my neck, her hard nipples and tits rubbing against me.

"So, you like, want to be my Master then?" She asked coquettishly with our foreheads leaning against one another.

"Well, I am holding the leash and you are wearing the collar. I am inclined to think so, for the weekend or someone comes to pick you up. Don't ya think?" I smiled.

"Yes Sir." She laughed.

"Just don't run away because I can't and won't chase you. It hurts just thinking about it." I said laughing.

"Don't worry Sir, I am not going anywhere now. Too tired for one and I want more." She said with a smile then kissed me again. I definitely ain't going anywhere, he is the one!

"You hungry?" I asked.

"Starved actually, Sir." She replied.

"I might find something you could wear, but shoes is out of the question. You could fix Mac and Cheese with hot dogs, we could hit a drive through or order pizza." I said thinking of the situation.

"Your choice Sir." She said smiling.

"Sonic, I want a milkshake." I said laughing thinking of her earlier reference made me want one.

"Sounds wonderful Sir." She said happily.

"I will find you a shirt hopefully." I said.

"Yes Sir." She replied.

Quick trip to the bathroom to clean up a little. I am still broad shouldered and lift weights so finding something should be easy to fit over her breasts. I decided on an old western shirt that I had only worn once, snap buttons, small for me since shrinking in the first wash. Not sure why I hadn't given it to Kelly yet, she likes those. I really need to do laundry this weekend, another thing to put on my to do list. Something to cover her ass, an old pair of sweat pants that was tight on me might do the trick.

I returned with the shirt and sweat pants, sitting on the couch and just finished the bottle of water. I didn't think about her being on the porch for so long. I had given her some water, maybe not enough. The shirt is a little tight for her breasts so she tied it together under her breasts. Looks real sexy like that, covered but open at the same time. She took the dental floss she was wearing off, it wasn't doing anything but annoying her she said. The sweats were loose but the drawstring was enough to keep them from falling off.

Burgers, o rings and shakes. Roxy made the joke about the flavors, as I ordered chocolate and she asked for vanilla. The roller skate girl didn't say anything about her attire when the food came, she didn't see anyway. Roxy sitting right next to me with her head on my shoulder. She snickered and licked her lips however when she saw the collar and leash and maybe a flash of her breasts passing the food along.

I would change the radio station, but there isn't much other than the redneck country station we were listening to. There were others, but I hated those because you get one or two supposed popular hit songs, a bunch of mindless yapping and commercials in a fifteen minute span. It was fine she said, she liked jazz and classical the best, radio stations rarely played those anyway. I thought it was a weird combination though I didn't mind classical, some of it put me to sleep.

I asked about her life growing up, I had the real poor kid life that I remembered compared to hers though I wondered if it wasn't that much better. She was raised by her white mother and her black father would come by one to three times a week. I thought it was a strange relationship but wouldn't delve into it at all. She was actually twenty-one, older than I thought but couldn't prove it at the moment.

We talked about my knee for a few minutes as she was curious. I did ask her why she wanted to stay the weekend with me. For one she didn't have much choice until she was picked up, unless I took her home, obviously. She could call but doubted anyone would be there til Sunday. I treated her with decency, respect, gentleness and seemed to know what she really wanted from a man. Truthfully, I couldn't figure out how she could come to that conclusion so quickly. I barely had a grasp on the lifestyle she explained and had nothing to really compare. Most of my old memories were from about age twelve back and they were few to be truthful. Sure couldn't compare the last relationship.

She did have two years of college, though not back to back years and this was her second college and just starting her junior year. Majoring in computer science, something that came easy to her. She didn't relish the thought of all the advance classes she needed to take this semester. She was considering dropping out again before the year actually started for a full refund which started Monday. Another story that had more potential behind it as well I thought. I wondered if she was just trying to be mysterious not wanting to talk about her past let alone her present.

I was laughing about that, she had a past she could remember but didn't want to talk about. I had a past that I couldn't talk about because I couldn't remember. Talk about a strange matching pair in opposite polarity.

I was trying to think of a place where she could get some clothes in her present condition, places frown on people being barefoot. If it wasn't for a commercial on the radio, I would never have thought of it. A place called The Den on the outskirts of town. I had never been in the place but I knew what they sold by their commercials and rumors. I had another reason for going as well, a gag gift for the party tomorrow night. We were in a little luck when we got there, the place was empty except for the woman at the counter. I was surprised though, still early evening and empty.

We went to the clothes racks first, the first ones were fetish. We laughed at some of them. The next were naughty sleep wear, cute but not helpful. Why do people buy next to nothing to wear to bed? Leather, spandex and PVC outfits last, I rolled my eyes as I was expecting outlandish prices but wasn't all that bad for what she picked out. A leather scoop neck sleeveless shirt that laced in the middle with a short skirt that laced on the outside of each leg. Well, it was expensive considering the amount of material used. Shoes weren't that bad either, but only had the outlandishly high heels. We settled on a pair of five inch sandals with ankle straps to show off her sexy toes.

We went to the counter to inquire about a dressing room which was in the back. The girl at the counter is a cross between goth and punk I guess. My first thought, she couldn't make up her mind which. Several ear piercings, eyebrows, small one in the nose, and an over sized ball tongue stud, a couple star tattoos on either side of the neck. Little black leather choker collar with Shauna in white letters. A black t-shirt that looked like it was originally three sizes too small then cut in half, then sewn back together with strips of cloth to make it fit her tightly.

My eyes hit that well worn collar and one of my painful flashbacks hit me. I had another of those fuzzy meaningless recollections that materializes then vanishes. I learned to control them, like a shooting pain going through my head with a quick vaporizing vision like I am dreaming. Close my eyes and it goes away as quick as it comes sometimes, people just think I am staring off into space most generally for ten seconds or so. I collected myself quickly.

A buzz, then the door opened, we walked into a hallway, the dressing room was to the right, just a curtain hanging from the ceiling in a track with a coat rack on the wall. It enclosed a dimly lit corner with a mirror on the other wall. Several doors were on the left side, the first had a bathroom plaque, at the end was another door. I had no clue what they were for. Roxy got dressed and looked hot. The skirt was actually longer than I thought. She couldn't tell if the top was laced right but gave a nice cleavage view.

"Come on out and look in the mirror with more light." Shauna said helpfully.

There was a wide full length mirror on the wall. Roxy was modeling, checking herself out.

"Here, let me adjust it a little, darling." Shauna demanded happily. I got the full look of Shauna, black four or five inch boots over the knee, short black leather skirt. Her long dyed black hair ran over her shoulders with red, blue and blonde streaks. The t-shirt is still tight and short and her rather big nipples were tenting but had somewhat small breasts. Dangling belly ring with rope chains displayed. Five foot three maybe and a hundred pounds, anorexic look if you ask me.

Shauna redid the lacing getting a feel or two in I am sure. Roxy didn't seem to mind and fit much better. Pushed her breasts up and the lacing provided a nicer cleavage shot. Daring but not overly daring. Shauna was happy with the fit and plenty of room for adjustment she said.

I was looking in the counter display case wondering why it held relatively cheap items when it dawned on me. These items might be cheap, but easily shoplifted or would that be pussylifted I thought laughing inside. Especially the Ben Wa Balls as I chuckled out loud. Roxy went into the back to pick up the rest of her clothes I thought.

"Good looking slave you have there." Shauna stated admiringly.

"Thank you." I said bewildered. Why did I have her leave the collar and cuffs on?

"Maybe you can help me. I need a gag gift for a party tomorrow tonight. What would you suggest?" I asked changing the subject.

She came from behind the counter and pointed out all the good stuff personally, like she knew me. I looked at the prices and shook my head. Shauna agreed, overly expensive when I could make them myself. How did she know I could do that? I had the tools in the garage and I remembered being taught how at a young age.

As for a gag gift, a crop called the Headache Resolver emblazoned on the shaft. The pad was designed as a hand, the fuck you hand sign, and made from soft leather, the shaft with the lettering made of flexible plastic and the handle wrapped in cheap suede leather, looked more like a fly swatter with attitude. Came with a warning, aspirin not included. I thought it hilarious and took it thinking I would get a bottle of aspirin to go with it. She also showed me her favorite and best selling vibrators. Two of them were called bullets, one way more expensive, wireless remote control Shauna winked. They didn't sell the mother of all vibrators, too costly she said.

I couldn't believe the number of different vibrators and dildos available, sizes and shapes, one whole row with three shelves on each side and prices from cheap to expensive. A wall and a row of shelves just for cuffs, collars and leashes, not all of them leather. Crops, whips, masks, damn, you had a kink they had it. Not to mention the flavors of edible panties, themed candies, party games and party favors, even blow up dolls and stuff.

I did ask about the place being dead and found out during the day customer traffic is light. Couples tend to come in during lunch and early afternoon, about nine the place starts hopping again. We chatted about this and that and the fact she is off in about a half hour and glad of that. Something told me there was a reason for that last remark.

I went to wondering around again and thought Roxy might have went to the bathroom. Roxy came out a few minutes later and I didn't have a clue what she had been up to as she carried everything rolled up. I had already paid for the items and was looking at the hundreds of DVD's thinking I might find a training video or something. I couldn't divulge much from the titles. The store was utterly dead and no one else even entered and we had been there for thirty minutes or so. The two girls were whispering back and forth while waiting for me and I didn't know how long, five to ten minutes maybe.

"What took you so long?" I asked curiously as I helped Roxy in the truck.

"I thought I would let you shop for a while and explore Sir." Roxy said.

"Explore what?" I asked without a clue.

"Glory holes and the little room with a big screen TV and a few couches, Sir." She said laughing as she stayed to watch a smoker that turned her on. Someone dropped a token and she used it.

"You are kidding?" I asked shocked as I had heard about them but thought it was a myth.

"No Sir, quite clean and surprisingly modern. It is one of Shauna's duties to keep them clean." Roxy stated laughing.

"I keep forgetting, we will attend a Bride and Groom party tomorrow night." I said rolling my eyes thinking that could be one the dirtiest jobs in the world.

"Hmm, am I the entertainment Sir?" Roxy asked laughing.

"Maybe, who knows, other wives and girlfriends will be there. Sort of a beer bash cookout for both of them." I said.