Dirk and Roxy Pt. 01a

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Very odd party then Sir." Roxy said amused.

"Yeah, well, they are old geek friends of mine. Just graduated from college with PhD's and came to town to get married. Probably be boring and why I keep forgetting about it." I said reluctantly.

"Just want me to mingle and be arm candy Sir." Roxy giggled.

"Yeah, probably. Arm candy will be right. I don't know how to swing." I said laughing.

"Swing? Like swap partners?" She asked excitedly.

"Um, er, dance." I said thinking about the odd invitation and the sudden probability she was right.

"I can do that too. Um, you can't though." Roxy laughed.

"I know. That is why I keep forgetting." I said with a fake smile when the realization hit me.

On the way home a lot of possibilities came to mind and now I was getting a headache thinking about all of them. The only solution, play it by ear and try to be what she wants for the weekend though I didn't know how or whether I really wanted to. Did I want to go to the party now that the possibility changed?

I would have went around and opened her door when we got back, but she was basically sitting on my lap, the luxury of bench seats. She just slid on over to get out on my side. I reached out to help her down, but froze from the view stopping her right there. The skirt had ridden up, those pussy lips were separated, legs spread wide and wet. I just grinned and she laughed sexily. Her hair cascading around her, I wish I had a camera to take a picture, so beautiful. We kissed as I grabbed her by the ass cheeks and pulled her out. Her legs wrapping around me as I held her, kissing her lips. The knee didn't exactly like it but having her like that felt better than a little pain. I felt like I was a teenager again and something grabbed at my mind briefly again.

I carried her to the side steps instead of the front ones I had used before. I wasn't surveying the yard this time. I spied the swing at the far end, near where I found her tied. I unlocked the door and told her to fetch each of us a cold beer and come back out. She went in and I sat down in the swing. It was the perfect evening, not too hot nor cold. I was surprised when she came out, carrying two mugs of beer instead of bottles. She handed me a mug and sat beside me leaning on my shoulder and we swung gently. Reminded me of an old silly country tune when I was a kid.

I had to ask about the mugs, she didn't like drinking from cans or bottles, plus it was safer for her. I could understand the first part, the second, I had no clue. I put my arm around her and held her close like two lovers, drinking our beer. The light fading fast to darkness as late summer trudged onward.

She kept pulling at the collar like it was bothering her. I took it off and looked at it. Very cheap and the inside was rough and unfinished. Wasn't made to be worn for hours on end. Her neck is chaffed a little as well. I could fix that easily with some felt and glue I told her. The cuffs were the same way. I told her there is some hand lotion packets in a bathroom sink drawer, I didn't know if it would help. She had to use the bathroom anyway. She came back with another round of beers as well and poured them like she knew how.

"What do you do besides go to college?" I asked curiously after the expert beer pouring.

"Dancer and waitress." She replied.

"Stripper?" I surmised hearing girls put themselves through college that way.

"No Sir, go-go dancer at a night club that caters to the college crowd. Not much better than a strip club most times. My roommates work there also and how we met." Roxy replied laughing.

"Were you wearing one of your outfits?" I laughed.

"No Sir. That is my bathing suit believe it or not. I wear it to lay out by the pool is all. What I am wearing now I would wear to work though." She said cackling.

"Why are you considering dropping out?" I asked seriously.

"Heavy class load and finances. Can't work and go to school at the same time. Not enough money for next quarter." She explained.

"Why not cut the load to something you can handle?" I asked thinking that was a solution.

"That was my idea originally. Raven and Pearl said they would help with next quarter but I am very leery about owing people. I don't want to be indebted to them." She said sure of herself, knowing full well that is a dangerous proposition.

"Friends? More like enemies, leaving you stranded like this." I said flatly thinking she was like me in the financial department.

"I agree Sir. Truthfully, me getting a degree is not a high priority. It isn't a goal either, more like something to do." She said indifferently.

"I know, you would rather be a slave to a man that loves you." I stated diffidently.

"Yes Sir. Is that too much to ask for?" Roxy asked resolutely.

"I guess not if it is your desire. If it were me giving advice however, I would tell you to stay in school and get your degree first. If I were your real Master, I would order you to do the same." I said wisely.

"Sir, is there any way I can talk you into being my real Master? I could cut my class load and get a place of our own. I can stay in school, work and be your slave. Please!" Roxy asked pouting, more like begging.

"No Roxy. Our two worlds are totally different. I can't up and leave mine to take a chance on love that doesn't exist. You can't leave yours until your schooling is fulfilled, focus on that first. You are a beautiful intelligent woman that knows what she wants, the man you desire will come in time. It is for the best, trust me, I am a mental case besides." I answered hoping she understood. I am probably being totally stupid but how I felt. She went to college for a reason other than something to do, there has to be another reason why she wants to give up that dream.

"I can live here with you and be your slave. Please!" Roxy said crying.

"Roxy, NO! You see how I live. I have absolutely nothing to offer you. I can't take care of you and barely take care of myself." I said meanly.

"Sir, I can and you won't need to take care of me, surely I can find a job." She pouted.

"We will see." I stated. I had mixed feelings about her desires and goals. Only the desires I had of not being poor and college was the answer. Those dreams went with my knee and my partial working brain. All I know for sure is how the injury happened, quite vividly. The resulting surgery the next day, then suddenly Christmas with no recollection of what happened between the two. Even some of the memories after Christmas and beyond for awhile is a bit foggy and missing at times.

I had a concussion that developed a hematoma they didn't discover until two days after the surgery on my knee. I had a condition that cleared slowly over time and they were hopeful the rest might come back eventually. The missing two months very doubtful though. Every now and then I get this odd feeling like before, some stronger than others. Feels like my head in being electrically shocked for a second or two and really hurts, closing my eyes causes the vision and pain to go away.

My brain basically works like a computer the way it was described. Short term memory would fill up, might take a day to three days then when I went to sleep it would purge waking up with no memory of recent activity. That quit like someone put in a new long term memory drive. Old memories up until I was about twelve or so were intact but after that they start getting fuzzy to nonexistent. Anything that dealt with high school were fuzzy to nonexistent and made my head hurt trying to gain access, like a very badly damaged hard drive. I would have flashbacks if something happened that triggered access. It hurt when that happened like the reader heads stuck and trying over and over to read the area. I learned how to control it though, like I flagged it as bad memory most of the time. It isn't like I lost everything, the operating system is intact like nothing happened. Like Roxy and her measurements, it just works for no known reason. The injury was very vivid in my dreams however, like burnt in. The hit on my head I don't remember, that problem may have occurred before my knee or after for all anybody knew. My doctor thinks that maybe the anesthesia may have been the culprit to an unknown preexisting condition but can't prove it.

I had decided it was time to go in, I really wasn't in the mood and needed to take a piss anyway and get another beer. Roxy pouting of course and on the verge of tears. We had just gotten to the door when a car pulled up.

"Pearl!" Roxy said excitedly.

"Came to take you home I hope." I said relieved.

Stunning is all had to say. Yellow blonde hair that cascaded to white, my cheerleader girlfriend had hers that way, one memory I do remember. Tanning salon for sure, nice manicured red nails shorter than Roxy, white halter sporting large tits, tight white jean shorts, ankle socks and trainers. A marvelously toned green eyed specimen.

"Please forgive me Roxy, I am so sorry." Pearl yelled running up and hugging Roxy.

"It is okay Pearl. I had a wonderful day that ended on a bad note maybe." Roxy said returning the hug and kissing Pearl.

"What happened?" Pearl asked giving me a dirty look.

"I found the man of my dreams and he turned me down. I still think I can change his mind." Roxy said sadly.

"Why?" Pearl asked rolling her eyes.

"He wants me to finish school first." Roxy said flatly.

"Smart man." Pearl said agreeing with me.

"Beer or water is all I have Pearl." I said politely.

"Water if you please. How many has she had?" Pearl asked me.

"Two." I answered.

"Good! One more and she will sleep on the ride home." Pearl laughed.

I got the requested drinks then went to the bathroom. I needed the ice bag again. That little trip of carrying Roxy made it flare up again. I put on a pair of shorts to make sure of no surprises this time. I got my ice bag out and another beer for myself. I didn't think about it, Roxy may not be able to handle alcohol and why she got emotional.

"Beer causes this?" I asked Pearl.

"Not that I am aware of on just two, three is her limit though. She must think you are something special." Pearl said surprised.

"Pearl, you owe him some money for this cutie outfit he bought me." Roxy said starting to slur.

"I am real sorry for getting the address wrong. Raven and I just wanted to give her a little of what she wanted." Pearl stated with a laugh.

"She got what she wanted except for me. I just couldn't agree with her plan. She is great, I just can't see giving up what little I have on a whim and a prayer. I can't afford to keep her either, plus I am not good with relationships." I said trying to explain.

"It will be alright in a couple days I think. She just needs to get back in class. Ouch! Your knee." Pearl said wide eyed.

"Yeah, tore it up pretty bad and they can't find what is wrong and is hurting like hell." I said grimacing a little.

"May I have a look?" Pearl asked looking at the massively swelled knee wondering how he even walked.

"Sure, why not." I said just being polite.

Pearl put my leg on her shoulder and went through the same procedures as the doctors. I was surprised, and such gentle hands when she probed. Well, until she hit a spot, I was climbing off the ceiling. She went for my calf and thigh calming me down from the pain. Then went a little gentler but found the spot again, then bent my knee and went to probing again.

"Minor cartilage tear or separation, probable scar tissue with a bone chip or foreign object embedded. Might need a tilted MRI to locate it. Really needs to come out. You should go to the hospital now." She diagnosed.

"You a doctor?" I asked surprised.

"Nah, certified x-ray tech." Pearl answered with a smile. "Done a hundred of these. Football injury?" She added.

"Yeah, back in high school. It is worth a shot." I said thinking I would make a trip to the doctor again next week.

"I bet the doctor has never seen it swelled like this." Pearl guessed retreating back to the couch to sit beside Roxy.

"No, the swelling always abates before I get there but has been getting steadily worse lately." I said glumly.

"Whatever is there is trying to work its way free. It will get much worse if not treated soon. You could even lose your leg." Pearl stated worried.

I got comfortable again with the ice bag in place. I looked over at Pearl and Roxy sitting side by side. A sudden flashback hit me. My cheerleader girlfriend in high school sitting beside her best friend who was a cheerleader also and Hispanic, almost the spitting image of the two. John Henry skyrocketed to attention for some reason. John Henry was straining and I was rethinking my position with turning down Roxy. I was thinking of taking them both on and I didn't know why.

"Mustard and Ketchup." I said as those names or words came out of the spinning void in my head and straight to my mouth.

"Huh?" Pearl asked, suddenly breaking the fog I was in.

"Which do you like on your hot dogs?" I asked as that was the last thought in my head as the image let go.

"Mustard, especially on corn dogs. Roxy, ketchup regardless. Though, all three of us prefer chili, cheese and onion just like our fries." Pearl stated looking at me funny.

I didn't have a clue of the relevance, it has happened several times over the recent years. Like my head was trying to tell me something only to leave me frustrated like now and I had a migraine this time. Pearl said it was time and needed to get back, leaving me wondering if I am making the right choice all of a sudden. Maybe I scared her with my flashback, not sure.

Pearl leaned forward and a long dangling heart earring fell clear from her hair that I hadn't noticed before. The other ear with just several long strands hanging. The light hit the heart just right and a beam flashed into my eyes or what it felt like. "Ugh" I cried out falling back into my chair. The void spinning again but this time more like a play in slow motion. I was at Kate's house waiting on Yo-Yo to return from her baby sitting gig. Kate was never my girlfriend, Yo-Yo was. Kate was nervous about something because I wasn't suppose to be there and tried to get rid on me a couple times. Yo-Yo came in and I left mad for some reason and the night before the injury occurred, they tried stopping me. All I could see when I stepped outside was a glittering glow like a doorway opened up and I went through it and fell asleep.

I woke up a few minutes later maybe, Pearl smacking my hand and the bag on my forehead.

"You alright?" Pearl asked.

"Yes Kate, I think." Looking at a very worried Yo-Yo who had been holding my other hand. I grabbed my head in pain and must have been sweating profusely.

"My name is Pearl, maybe we should get you to a hospital." She said distinctly worried.

"No I am fine. Yo-Yo, get me another beer." I ordered rashly.

"No you are not fine! Roxy, help me get him to the car!" She commanded.

I don't remember anything other than the endless movie that played out continuously. A seemingly life history of me through the years that just wouldn't end. I woke up startled and screaming for mom with the light shining through the window not knowing where the hell I was. I quickly realized I was in a hospital room when I calmed down and my wits took hold. Roxy had jumped sky high from my scream and looked at me excitedly or was it relief, alarms sounding everywhere. A deluge of nurses came rushing in trying to keep me calm and taking my vital signs. My leg elevated and knee wrapped in a bandage but I couldn't feel any pain. The nurses decided I was fine and the doctor would be in shortly. Roxy came and held my hand as I looked up her wondering what had happened.

"How do feel Sir?" Roxy asked happily, now that I was awake and free of attention.

"With my hands, I think..." I said not sure what I was remembering was real but seemed real or exactly what she was referring to.

"You stayed Roxy?" I asked surprised.

"A slave doesn't leave her Master's side, especially now Sir. You may need me more than ever." Roxy stated with a smile.

"But your not my slave and I am not your Master." I said less than enthused.

"Yes I am and yes you are. You just don't know it yet. I am not taking no for an answer Sir." Roxy stated happily.

"And what if I say no?" I asked mocking her belief.

"I think you will say yes, Sir. Actually I am banking on it." Roxy said winking at me.

"Well then slave, how about getting me something to eat. I am starved." I ordered laughing. I had to hand it to her, it took guts and she seemed so sure of herself. Yesterday was something but today I am in a different frame of mind.

"Only water til the doctor says otherwise Sir." Roxy said impishly not telling him about other further surprises.

"What about college?" I asked knowing she was planning on staying.

"I withdraw last week. Anything else Sir?" Roxy asked with a smug smile.

"Last week?" I exclaimed, it was only yesterday she said she had until Monday.

"You have been here for a week Master." Roxy said informatively.

"A week!" I cried out.

The doctor came in ending our conversation. He checked my eyes and asked dumb question that I answered first. He explained everything the best he could. My knee was infected and the foreign object in my knee had formed a puss bubble internally that broke. The alcohol in my system caused the infection to spread rapidly. They feared the infection got to my brain and caused the coma. They had to operate on the knee, like a bad tooth. They were still pumping food through me so to speak and the infection was gone. Brain scans had anomalies at first but slowly dissipated. MRI's showed a lot of unusual activity along with rapid eye movement and they feared the worst for a long time. They wanted to keep me for a few more days, so I could start rehabbing the knee and observation. He would have the nurse remove all my IV's and stuff for the time being and get some real food in me.

Roxy took off when the doctor said food, she didn't need to hear the rest I assumed. She probably knew more than me already. The nurses came in and took everything off. Roxy came back about a half hour later with nearly the same meal as Friday night except a banana shake. Shit, that was over a week ago. I wondered if she was driving my truck but didn't bother asking as I didn't care. It dawned on me after a bit, she would have been deemed family but wondered how.

My doctor actually came for a visit later in the day and looked my chart over and asked a bunch of questions. He seemed rather pleased as well but ordered a couple more tests. They took the bandage off my knee and took it out of the sling before wheeling me out for the tests. I could see the four new small incisions they put in me, red but healed already. Kelly came for a visit bringing pizza and soda that evening. I didn't care much for the broth and jello they ordered.