All Comments on 'Dirks Donuts Pt. 01'

by R410a

Sort by:
  • 33 Comments
Boyd PercyBoyd Percyover 3 years ago

Interesting story!

5

ArediaArediaover 3 years ago

I love your stories - this is a fine addition to your works. I can't write, myself, but I know what I like, and you certainly deliver, time after time. Thank-you!

AnnaValley11AnnaValley11over 3 years ago

Great start - looking forward to your next chapter

TeenStudforOlderWomenTeenStudforOlderWomenover 3 years ago
Great Story

I loved your story. Looking forward to part 2.

Storyteller0112Storyteller0112over 3 years ago

Cannot wait for the next part! Maybe part 2 goes in the Romance category?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
A very touching adventure

This was a good story, departing from the poke, poke, grind and buckets shot six or seven times a day. It is a work of erotic literature not a pornographic story

J_Reader_ComicsJ_Reader_Comicsover 3 years ago
Sad Beginning

You never know when Cupid's arrow will pass through you. Sorry to see that Jenny is gone. Look forward to see where this goes.

pepepilotpepepilotover 3 years ago

I usually don't give 5 stars on an early chapter, but you sucked me in right from the beginning, and I can't wait for the next chapter. Thank you!

TomPhanTomPhanover 3 years ago
Looking forward to chapter 2

This is a great story. Keep it coming. 5.

TSreaderTSreaderover 3 years ago

A wonderfully written opening chapter! Lovely, but not sad, deal with it and move on type! I love it, thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Wow

Normally i like suck 'em and fuck 'em stories, but this was a different league, erotic without being slutty and beautiful, looking forward to Part 2.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
new reader

if it's as good as this bring it

oldsage_1oldsage_1over 3 years ago

Another R410a masterpiece in the making! Tough to loose Jenny at the end of chapter 1 but they had more in a short time together than many in a lifetime. But there is the “Redhead” unless she is just an R410a distraction inserted to misdirect the reader while the plot develops in some other mischievous way! Gives us something to look forward to in the new year. Thanks for helping get through the past year. Your posts were among the high points of the past 12 months.

Stay healthy and keep spinning your enjoyable tales. Hope your Christmas was a blessed one and the New Year a happy and enjoyable one. Thank you for all the joy and entertainment you bring through your craft and art.

5 stars of course for this offering and looking forward to the next episode.

Cheers

SAGE

NewOldGuy77NewOldGuy77over 3 years ago

What a beautiful story, very well done, I just wish he'd married Jenny after the world tour. 5 stars.

linnearlinnearover 3 years ago
Writing Through The Tears

Even though you know it was coming, you still are not prepared for it, it was pretty emotional. This is another one of your stellar stories and I look forward to the next part.

Kpick96205Kpick96205over 3 years ago

Great work!!!!!!! Loved the way you set the story board and followed it. Great with character introduction and integration. Keep up the great work and I look forward to your follow-on chapters!!!!! Again loved it!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
good

Good solid writing as always. Looking forward to next piece.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Best of the year (from my view)

Well written story.

The physical aspects were solid, but peripheral and mattered only as a part of the story.

The premise was believable and kept my attention throughout and makes me look forward to part two.

Happy Holidays.

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefover 3 years ago
Au revoir

Go to miss Jenny. At least they had their time to gather while it lasted. Maybe Jenny knew what was coming because there never was a word of getting married.

Looking forward to the next chapter(s) as always.

BTW, loved her panties...

AileyInnAileyInnover 3 years ago
Outstanding...

Really enjoyed. I like the premise of this chapter. Hope you are able to find additional ones...

clackormanclackormanover 3 years ago
Only one minor flaw...

This was a great story and I am looking forward to chapter two!

The one minor flaw was the trans-Canada road trip. Juneau, Alaska is a land locked city with no way to drive in or out. Not a big enough flaw to ruin the story for me, though. Good job!

JaceyTreyJaceyTreyover 3 years ago

Miss Jenny, I fell in love with you too.

Thanks for the story, waiting with bated breath for the next.

5 stars

HuskyoneHuskyoneover 3 years ago

Great story, sexy and loving. Thank you.

msjayhawkmsjayhawkover 3 years ago
Great Story...

I like your pen name, too. How did you end up using the Refrigerant name?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Wonderful

You were able to provide a wonderful sensual and sexy piece of work where we fall in love with the characters and you were able to do that without being Lewd or involve cliches. I always say that I hope my work leaves my readers with a sense of grief when the story is over. I’m looking forward to the next installments keep up the good work.

SouthernCrossfireSouthernCrossfireover 3 years ago

Excellent work. Well written with some fun and a bit of sadness. Looking forward to part 2.

LudvigBlomSELudvigBlomSEover 1 year ago

Lovely and loving. I normally don't grade parts but this was a complete story with a full conclusing!! 5*

Havoc100Havoc100over 1 year ago

Bravo. The true measure of art is the emotional response it evokes. This is the first five stars I have given in over a month. Thank you for your art.

yarinc7777yarinc7777over 1 year ago

touching and lovely

oldtwitoldtwitabout 1 year ago

A nice story, sweet characters

Ravey19Ravey19about 1 year ago

Thought this was going to be run of the mill even though well written then you introduced Jenny and it became very moving.

HT81HT818 months ago

Second time reading. Moving, sweet with likable characters.

Clownish_1Clownish_17 months ago

Ducking onion ninjas got me good!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userR410a@R410a
Thanks to all who follow and read my stories.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES