Dirks Donuts Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After raising over a million dollars toward a new children's oncology wing she was talking with the hospital administrator when the stalker stepped next to Jen and put his hand on the small of her back. She stepped to the side enough to disengage and continued talking with the director when he stepped next to her again. I was already on the move when the idiot put his hand on her upper butt, she spun, grabbed his hand and said something inaudible, before he could respond I was next to her with my arm around her waist holding her to my body. I'm no fighter so to speak, I can hold my own in most cases, but I am a tall wide chested man which can at times intimidate.

Staring into his eyes I asked Jen, "You about ready to go babe? It's getting late, we should head home soon." I looked at the sleezebag. "You were just leaving weren't you. Have a safe trip home,"

The director looked at me, then at Jen, "Jenny you haven't introduced me to this chivalrous man."

Before she could speak I extended my hand in friendship shaking it lightly but firmly, "My name is Derek, I'm her beau, nice to meet you sir."

He touched my arm as we were turning, "What is it you do for a living Derek?"

"Nothing spectacular, I write software and help correct issues with other people's hardware. I work from our home."

Jenny was beaming, she found and squeezed my hand assuring me she liked the interaction.

The director studied me then asked Jen, "Is he any good?" Jen nodded. "Young man would you be interested in looking at our system, we had it upgraded a year ago and it's still a nightmare."

I gave him a card and told him to call at his convenience. The place had cleared out minus a few die hards milking the free bar for all it was worth, Jen texted Ellis who had the car waiting for us, he was about to open her door when he stopped, smiled at me and said, "Sir."

In the car she asked Ellis to lower the screen for the ride home, she was telling him all about the money raised and how I'd stepped in when some masher tried putting his paws on her bottom. They carried on a conversation the entire trip home while I sat with my hand on her inner thigh, nothing provocative, simply claiming what I determined was mine. Ellis had been her driver for nearly twenty years and their closeness showed, they shared an equal respect for one another.

In the elevator she pressed herself to me, arms around my neck, body tight to mine, "Mr. Gentry you were fantastic tonight, thanks for always being nearby without smothering me, and the way you handled Steven was marvelous. He's a high priced lawyer who thinks that since I'm a widow I'm his for the taking. His attitude and actions peeve me greatly, we have a few accounts through his firm, but after tonight I need to talk with daddy about that. His hand on my butt may have cost him several hundred thousand a year."

I was in the closet undressing when she walked to me and turned, over her shoulder she asked me to unzip her. Sliding the dress off her shoulders I held onto it so it didn't hit the floor, she grasped it, turned, kissed me as she stepped back and out of the dress and grabbed a hanger. I was staring at her, so soft, so inviting, so arousing my dick was hardening rapidly. She took hold of my dick through my underwear.

"What happened to the guy who said he couldn't get hard earlier?"

"He wasn't looking at you nearly naked wanting to get his hands on your body. I thought you might wear what you did last night, I like what I'm looking at, can I take it off?"

She slid back into my grasp, nose to nose she giggled, "You liked those garter belts and stockings don't you? My mom wore those when I was little girl and women still wore stockings instead of panty hose, I saw those silk ones in a shop in Paris and decided I wanted them, I now have half a dozen in different colors. Would you like me to wear them whenever we go out?"

"That's really up to you hon. Tell you what, why don't you just wear what you feel like and surprise me."

Lying in bed we talked about the evening and how some of the snotty wenches she knew from various entities were talking about their boy toy's, when one of them asked her if she had a boy lover yet she told me she smiled, told her she had a man and not a boy, then walked away. She was in a flannel nightie snuggled against me playing with my dick keeping it hard.

"Derek I really want this inside me but I'm still walking like I have a stick up my butt, can I give you a blow job to help you sleep?"

I chuckled, "I don't need a blow job but thanks for offering, I think the simplest solution is for you to stop stroking my cock. I'm relatively sure it will soften on its own."

My normally composed lover buried her face in my chest giggling, "You're such a naughty boy. How did I get so lucky? Okay, I'll leave my toy alone, but just for tonight, tomorrow I think I'll feel well enough to be stretched again, my god man I love your cock."

So began the next three and a half months of our lives, I was escorting her to some sort of function or another on average three times per week. Once I'd shown the hospital administrator my prospectus for correcting the software problems I was awarded with a contract worth a bit over one hundred thousand dollars. Which to them was nothing considering they'd paid nearly two mil for a program that never worked correctly. When Jen wasn't with me or some sort of charity function she was generally with her dad.

Following the first few weeks of sex as though we were twenty year old newlyweds we settled into a comfortable pattern. By the two week mark of being in bed together every night she had become used to my size and was no longer feeling sore or uncomfortable. We made love two to three times a week on average, once in a while she'd want it in the morning and evening of the same day. I never minded, she was a good and energetic lover, not once did we make love without both climaxing. We'd been together just past two months when her father took a turn for the worse, between Gloria and medical staff there was someone with him twenty four hours a day.

Jenny and I were visiting him most afternoons, the day he decided to die was no different other than the following exchange between he and Jenny. Removing his oxygen mask he asked her to sit on the bed.

"Honey, I'm ready to go be with your mother, I've waited a long time to see her again. You have someone who will look after you and I want to go home. Will you let me?"

She looked confused, "What do you mean *will I let you*, I have no say over whether you live or die daddy."

"Ah, but you do sweetheart, the only thing keeping me here is knowing you don't want me to die, that's why I fight to stay alive. Let me go Jenny, I was a kid born on the wrong side of the tracks who made my way and now I'm ready to pass all of that on to you."

We knew he meant it figuratively, all the business assets and financial authority had been transferred to her over five years prior. She in turn hired competent people to oversee the various enterprises.

Picking up his hand and kissing it she told him through tears, "Okay daddy, I'll let you go, I have Derek and I have the business knowledge you have blessed me with through the years. I'll be okay and you can be with mama."

Following the funeral and all of the state business it was time to embark on our world tour. The first destination was Australia for three weeks, then Japan for two, on to Taiwan for a week and India for ten days. From there it was Amsterdam using that as an anchor while we traveled throughout Europe for six weeks on a Eurail pass, we ended up spending two weeks in Paris before going to London. England ate up another two weeks before heading to Brazil which became our base for the next five weeks while we toured south and central America. Jenny had kept daily contact with the various businesses and was increasingly annoyed by one particular manager,

We had originally planned to travel to Africa next but with so much unrest and no guarantee for our safety we chose to do it another time. Instead we flew to St. John, Newfoundland and drove across Canada over the next four weeks ending in Juneau, Alaska. The daily reports were getting worse, with that in mind we chose to go home instead of continuing on to Russia. Once we were home it didn't take her two weeks to straighten out the managers mess, acquire a replacement and sleep an entire night again.

During our world wide travels Jenny was picking up pieces of intimate wear wherever she could find them, spending several days in Paris doing nothing but shopping for lingerie, you can imagine my surprise when one morning she stood in a pair of bright white full panties.

She smiled as she hugged me, "Your play toys haven't changed, but I'm wearing those white jeans today, no way am I having a panty line across my ass with bikini or hip huggers, the waistband will be under my belt with these. Tell you what, I'll let you take them off me with your teeth later, then once you've filled me with your creamy goodness you can pick out any pair of panties you'd like me to wear."

We'd been home a little over three weeks when I heard her come into the apartment mid-afternoon, thinking something was wrong I rushed to her asking if she was alright. Pushing me onto the couch she smiled as she dropped her coat and purse.

"Everything is fine, in fact it's better than fine, it's perfect, I have a little surprise for you."

Lifting her dress I saw a fire engine red pair of panties, the word Derek's with an arrow pointed to her pussy were in bold white letters. As I reached for her she slapped my hand, then held it.

"These are special panties, I want you to reach between my legs."

As I did I realized they were crotchless, her warm puffy vulva was waiting to be caressed in preparation for her vagina to be filled. I looked at her with pleading in my eyes.

"Can I fuck you in them? My cock is so hard right now."

"Okay, but it has to be the way I say. I'm going to bend over the back of the couch and I want it hard, don't show my pussy any mercy, she needs to be owned by your lovely cock."

Standing behind her she leaned back against me, "Unbutton my top and open it, then lift my bra, I want my tits to swing free with every thrust of your cock. Give it to me baby, make mama cum hard."

It wasn't over after we had both climaxed, it was one of those days when she wanted it twice, using that as an excuse to suck me hard an hour later she decided she wanted a load down her throat instead, we finished with her riding my face through a loud moaning orgasm. Lying in bed after cleaning up and her in a flannel nightie snuggled against me, I asked.

"Have you given any thought as to what we might do now that our tour is over with? Do you still want me to live here with you?"

Following a minute of silence she patted my chest and spoke, "Yes, I want you here. I know we're a year older but I feel that I can still meet your needs at 63. As for what we should do, I think we need to pursue your dream, let's open the coffee shop and bakery all at one time. I'll lease the building to you for ninety years for which you'll need to pay rent of one hundred dollars a month, we'll go fifty-fifty on everything else, oh, and one more thing. I want to work with you as much as my schedule allows."

Taking a deep breath she continued, "That might be two days one week and five days another week, I just want to be wherever you are. I'm not sure if you noticed but I was taking notes in very coffee shop we visited, I have a ton of ideas ranging from blends to different pastry recipes, I don't know about you but I'm excited."

Though she'd been robust and active throughout our time abroad I sensed something wasn't completely right the last few weeks of our journey, when I asked about it she sluffed it off telling she was simply tired and was ready to go home. I left it alone, she was just shy of 64 and knew her body, she didn't show a lack of interest in life nor did she slow down much, our love life was active, never once did she subvert one of my many advances, and yet, there was just something not right.

We launched into the coffee shop project with a flurry, we were still doing charity events but at half the pace we'd been attending prior to our year long vacation, it was at one of those events I met an old classmate. I was next to Jenny as she chatted with a couple of older ladies when out of the blue I heard.

"Is that you Dirk?"

I spun to see Rod Hurley a few feet away, we'd been classmates in an econ class, I extended my hand to greet him. We chatted a moment, school stuff, who was doing what, all the normal BS old acquaintances talk about. From the corner of mt eye I noticed the other ladies were walking away, I turned to take Jen's hand and drew her next to me.

"Rod this is my girlfriend Jenny, Jenny this is Rod, we were in an econ class together."

We talked four or five minutes when he excused himself, we decided it was time to leave and texted Ellis to be ready. In the car she asked about the name Dirk. I explained the whole deal from grade school on, when I finished she smiled, kissed me and said softly.

"That's the name of our new venture, Dirks Donuts and coffee."

Sounded okay to me, we didn't make love that night, it was her turn to choose anything she wanted me to do but begged off saying she wasn't feeling well, I left it at that, I had experienced the same thing before. We met with the building inspectors to determine what permits were needed and if we would need state approved plans, they determined if we weren't going to change anything structural local inspections would be enough for upgrades.

The parking alongside and behind the building had been rented to the city on a year to year basis since the store closed, part of that agreement was they would see to regular upkeep. Long story short, you know how that goes, with only two months left until the lease would be renewed or rejected we had our attorney notify the city that it would no longer be available once the lease was up. At the same time we contracted with an asphalt company to completely strip the lot and put down new asphalt once the lease was terminated. It had been patched to the point it was time to rip it up and start over.

We were able to salvage the original lunch/soda counter and the stools, the rest of the first level was gutted to the studs except for the original stamped metal ceiling. The building footprint was eighty feet wide by one hundred thirty feet long, we made the decision to have a front portion on the left half a coffee shop and the right half to be the bakery. Once the area was gutted it was completely rewired and plumbed to accommodate what our plans were.

It was during the same time that we attended a function in Eau Claire, WI, Jenny was to be a keynote speaker at a Make A Wish Foundation fund raiser. While there we ran into a gentleman who without knowing it would contribute greatly to our endeavor, as we talked about our vision he kept smiling. I finally had to ask.

"You continue to smile as we explain what we're envisioning, may I ask why?"

"I'm a silent partner with my son in a business franchise called Great Harvest Bread Company, it's out of Idaho and while there's nothing in your area I'm not sure you'd want to be franchised, you sound like you already know what you want and how to market your product. Would you like to take a tour with me tomorrow, it isn't a big place but it sure is productive. The way they bake their bread is the same way you described to me so it's not like you'd be stealing any trade secrets."

After meeting his son and taking the nickel tour we sat in his office talking, his dad had places to be so it was just the three of us. When he asked what we had in mind we explained everything, he liked our concept and told us where his greatest profits were, he also offered to have our bakers come work in his bakery for a week once we had selected them. There would be no pay from his end, we would take care of them from ours. Things were coming together better than we had imagined, with money not being an object we carefully acquired equipment barely used or new, depending on what it was, take for instance the ovens, the older were bulky and less efficient, buying new made more sense.

Good quality used walk-in cooler and freezers as well as display cases were a dime a dozen, we chose to have all new refrigeration equipment installed in them not wanting to risk someone else's headaches. In the coffee bar area we had the original counter and stools installed against a wall where those who wanted to linger could sit on the newly upholstered stools, the rest of the area was configured to move large numbers of people through quickly.

Instead of having "barista's" we chose to sell coffee, five kinds of coffee and some holiday specials. We purchased digital coffeemakers which can be programmed to brew when the level dropped below a certain level. The regular coffees were, medium, dark, and bold, the two flavored were French Vanilla and Hazelnut. No latte's, no cappuccino's, no iced coffees, no double shot of this, that, or the other, just simple coffee. Our daily special was a large cup with a cake donut, frosted or plain, for $4.25, no additional tax or charges, a second donut could be purchased for sixty cents. At the end of the coffee counter were cream, creamers and sugar cubes, yup, I wanted sugar cubes, none of this artificial crap.

In the bakery the breads were honey wheat, cracked wheat, multi-grain, apple bread, apple with pecans and every Thursday cinnamon raisin with an almond glaze. Along with those items were chocolate chip, macaroon, frosted sugar and oatmeal raisin cookies baked fresh every day, anything not sold in two days went to a homeless shelter run by two retired nuns. Take a guess who had been funding that shelter for over twenty years, one of Jenny's dad's foundations, he had not only owned a good portion of the cities better realty, he was also a man of principle believing heavily in giving back to the city that had blessed him.

I was beginning to contemplate how to decorate when Jenny told me it was taken care of. I looked at her confused.

She was smiling as she snuggled into my side on the loveseat. "What you didn't know is that when daddy closed the store we took all of the old porcelain signs off the walls and stored them, one of my favorites always hung in the soda bar area, it's a three foot tall thermometer with the Pepsi Cola girl and logo. There used to be a barber shop across the street from the store, when the old guy died daddy bought the revolving red, white, and blue barber sign on the front of the building, we have so many old things. I think we should decorate with all of that nostalgia."

I was alarmed one morning when she wasn't up with me, when I asked if she was okay she told me she was just tired. I chalked it up to the eight months and countless hours it took to be ready for a grand opening. We'd been running trial scenarios for almost a week when we decided it was time, the local paper did a PSA featuring the two of us and describing the nature of the store along with its history. She was beside me the entire time, week in and week out she was helping in the coffee shop or busy running her father's businesses.

The phone call I received in mid-February set me back and left me reeling with anxiety. Her doctor had called.

"Hello, is this Derek? I wonder sir could you give me twenty minutes of your time this afternoon?"

"What can't you tell me on the phone?" I asked.

"I just need a few moments of your time sir. What time shall I expect you? I'll clear my schedule for whatever suits you."

At 3:45 in the afternoon the doctor violated the law as I learned Jenny had advanced pancreatic cancer, the very same thing that had killed her mother decades before. The details of how devastating it was to watch her deteriorate the five months it took until she was transferred to hospice care weighed heavily on my mind daily. It made the nurses mad that I would lie in bed next to her at night before leaving for home, we would talk and cuddle, she was upset that we hadn't had one last *rowdy fuck* as she called it. It didn't much matter to me, I simply didn't want to lose her. Three nights before she went to a better place we lay next to each other talking, her words caught me by surprise.