Dirks Donuts Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Derek ... between the lawyers and me I've gotten everything set up for you once I die. There will be a large amount of money willed to you, it's several million so you'll have to light a lot of cigars with hundred dollar bills to use it all before you die. I'm leaving the same in a trust fund for you to manage for the homeless shelter, I want it to continue in daddy's name. The majority of his and my real estate holdings will be sold and put into the different philanthropic entities we always helped fund."

I was in tears and asked her to stop, "Be quiet Derek, you need to listen to me. The building will be given to you along with enough additional money to cover whatever inheritance taxes and other bullshit the government grabs when one dies. The apartment is paid for and will be deeded to you at the point of my demise, Mari the regular housekeeper for the apartment will continue doing as she always has along with a few extras. One more thing. I want you to find a girl, get married and have all the babies I never could."

"But Jenny, what if I can't find another like you?"

"Don't be daft, of course she won't be like me. I have a girl in mind that I think would be a perfect addition to your life." I leaned back and looked into her eyes. "The tall red head who comes in every morning except Sundays between seven fifteen and seven forty-five, in case you haven't noticed, she has a thing for you."

"You mean the tall heavy set girl? No, I never noticed." I chuckled.

She squeezed my arm, "She isn't heavy set, she's built solid, but she's all woman. No flab, no muffin top as they call it now, mother would have described her as good breeding stock, but with everyone's skin being so thin these days that would never fly. Enough of my rant, I digress. She's pretty, she's obviously smart and has a good job considering her wardrobe and that head of long thick red hair that's always perfect. That doesn't happen without frequent trips to a salon. You need to consider her, choose a girl who's in love with you, not one that only makes you think with your dick."

I whispered, "I don't want another."

"Doesn't matter what you want, I'm dying. Speaking of thinking with your dick, I can't screw but would you like a hand job, one last effort on my part to take care of my man? The nurses will be furious but I don't care, what do you say baby. Can you give mama one last load, can I help you send streams of sperm into the air for me one last time?"

It was difficult to do but she somehow contorted herself enough to pull my dick out and put it onto her mouth for a few deep bobs of her head before pulling off and smacking her lips as she smiled. Having me lay back she stroked me to one of the most powerful orgasms I could remember, or maybe I just wanted it to be in my mind, at any rate it was first class. Semen shot up past her hands landing on her face and in her hair, she was squealing and giggling as quietly as possible as shot after shot flew across her nightie and then dribbled all over her hands as I softened.

Pulling my pants closed she leaned in for kisses, we necked for a few minutes when she asked if I would feel her body one last time, I was soft, gentle and slow. As she drifted off to sleep my hand was under her cum streaked nightie resting on her breast. About ten the next morning my phone pinged with a text.

Jenny: Hi, that was quite an episode last night. I thoroughly enjoyed handling my man's meat one last time and you didn't disappoint me lover, you never have. Make sure you see me this afternoon.

I responded I would and went back to serving coffee. When I arrived at the hospice care facility I was met by a rather elderly looking lady, I assumed she was the one in charge.

"Sir, what you and Jenny did last night was not at all appreciated, that being said, I hope I get to spend the last nights of my life like you did. You need to understand she has hours left, maybe a few days, but not weeks. Make the most of the next few days."

Seven days later we had a memorial service. I took a month off after her funeral, time to unwind and take stock of where I was along with where I wanted to be. I was in my early thirties, lots of life left to live, what kept coming back to the forefront of my thoughts was what she'd said about marrying and a family. At the moment I was lost in grief but making daily adjustments, sooner rather than later I needed to get back in the game.

Chapter two is done and being edited