Dirt

Story Info
1879 words - Four good friends getting dirty cleaning up.
1.9k words
10.1k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Paul and George were 20 while Lillian and Lisa were 18 when the events described in this story occurred.

All pseudonyms have been changed to protect the deviant.

***

"Stop, stop," said George as he reached for Lillian.

But it was too late. We were working on getting the greenhouse ready, but the old wooden shelf collapsed, and Lillian was covered with a very fine silty grey dirt.

"Great, what am I going to do now?" She said in a sigh of resignation.

"Well, you can't keep working like that." Paul said.

"Duh..."

"George and Paul should hose you down," I said.

"Uh, huh," said Lillian. "That's like the only option, the one where you get to look at my tits through a wet T-shirt?"

Now Lillian is just about as well endowed as I am. Which isn't saying much. We are both on the small side. But mentioning it to her was a place that I never went. The boys loved hers as much as they loved mine, and I truly loved Lillian's. I recognized that her teasing me about mine was a coping mechanism. Besides mine were bigger anyway, by a half-percent at least. Despite anything she thinks, mine have always been bigger, if only because I have always been a couple months older.

"You say that like it's a bad idea," George said.

"Yeah," added Paul. "Let's see those beauties."

"Et tu?" The chair of the 'Itty Bitty Tittie Committee,' said to me. "Do you want a look?"

"Do I get to touch?" I said rather drolly.

"Uhg, you are all totally incorrigible," she said.

I smiled while Paul very softly punched her on the shoulder.

Sometimes I think it would be easier to be a guy. They just let the emotions flow out of them in acts of physicality while we girls stew in them. But then I remember that we gals own all the pussy in the world, every bit of it. Unrepentant Freudian that I am, I believe everyone wants to go back inside where it's safe, wet and warm. After stopping at a female teat for some of nature's perfect food.

I wouldn't enjoy being subject to the whims of others. Well not really subject to others... Well other than my lovers... Yeah, I know. I'm a walking, talking dichotomy. Boys are stronger, so they can take it by force, but it's far more valuable if it's freely given. I tried to make sure that I always took really good care of Jamie and George. Just as they always take care of me, and we have included Paul, Eva and Lillian into our pact.

"If that's what you want," said Lillian. Who was back to being Lillian again, teasing. "That was..." She dragged it out. "What you... Wanted?"

As I snickered under my breath, the boys looked at each other and agreed that, "surprise, surprise," they definitely wanted a tittie show.

"Then I guess that's what I'll give you two pre-verts."

The boys hooted and clapped as Lillian unrolled the plant watering hose from the reel on the post in the center of the greenhouse. She wiggled her ass seductively at us as she turned the water on. Standing on the wooden walkway between the raised beds she held a long wide dispersal "rain" wand over her head and let what had to be fairly cold water cascade over her. She blew us kisses, as she ran her fingers through her hair and rinsed the dirt away.

Lillian was doing more, and taking longer, than was strictly necessary to accomplish her goal of removing the silty dirt from her hair. She loved the boys as I did, and being boys, they are far more visual creatures. She was freezing her little titties putting on a show for them. But my, how that water was making her points stand proud like little thumbs. Gorgeous... I never said girls weren't visual, just less so than boys.

Even in the springtime a greenhouse is really hot inside. The boys went shirtless because they could. But we were wearing their old, oversized for us, white tee-shirts. Once wet, Lillian's was fully transparent. Neither of us were wearing bras. Looking at the wet fabric of my best friend's tight cotton shorts she wasn't wearing panties either.

Staring at her prominent nipples, George said, "wow she is perfect..."

Lillian smiled while I glared at George. I wasn't really mad, but I do enjoy confusing him.

"I meant you are both gorgeous," he said double clutching. "Each of-"

"Too late," I said teasingly.

My change in tone brought a smile to his face.

"You know, we should compare," Paul said.

"What do you mean?" Lillian said with an evil grin.

"Look what you've done now," I said to George, again seriously.

"I... I..."

Lillian took a step toward me and the boys stepped back away from me. She held the wand over my head and the cold water felt really good flowing all over my overheated flesh. Then it felt really cold.

"Whose nipples are bigger," Paul asked, looking at my pencil erasers poking at, and trying to break through the white cotton of my tee-shirt.

"I don't know," George said, "perhaps we should do this scientifically."

"Scientifically?" I said.

I knew mine were bigger. It was an optical illusion that Lillian's were bigger because her areola and breasts were smaller.

"Let's measure them," George replied.

"Sounds like a plan," Paul said.

George reached over and began rolling Lillian's buds through her transparent wet tee-shirt. Paul was doing the same with mine and it felt absolutely heavenly.

Lillian started to play with mine, so I felt hers. Her eyes rolled back in their sockets. So I bent in and kissed her full on the lips. She didn't protest at all.

"Lezzie show, lezzie show!" Paul and George said together.

Given permission by two horney guys, we kissed, at first tentatively - then with great passion. We embraced hard and started swapping spit from one to the other as our tongues danced and traced lines along one another's front teeth.

"Hey," Lillian said, "why don't we give them a better look."

I didn't wonder what she meant for long as she reached down, took hold of and removed my tee-shirt. I didn't try to stop her.

After she had slipped my shirt off over my head, I grasped her's. I was not to be outdone.

"Oh my God, they're beautiful." Paul said. I don't know if he was referring to Lillian's perfect little titties, mine or the make-out session. It didn't matter, we were all aroused and happy.

Lillian's hands pulled me to her chest as my hands and lips began to examine hers. The smooth flesh of her perky points. Her thumb sized erect nipples on puffy little areola. I closed my lips over them and sucked on them in my mouth. Lillian moaned with pleasure as she pushed the back of my head pulled firmly into hers.

My hands explored her hair, back, biceps and shoulders. Then they drifted lower to grab her tight little ass encased in those little wet shorts. She spread her legs a bit and I reached between them tracing the outline of her slit with my fingertips, as I continued to suck on her nipples. She was moaning, and that made me push my knuckles assertively into the gusset of her shorts to apply pressure to her clitoris through her clothing.

Her chest heaved and her nipple popped out of my mouth, as she cried out and shuddered in orgasm. I tried in vain to reattach to her teat, but her pushing the back of my head hard into her breast, actually made it impossible. Lillian was on cloud nine, completely zoned out, so George came up behind me and started playing with my cotton covered cunt just as I had with Lillian.

Paul was behind me, caressing my titties and George was raking his thumb up. Always up... Through my two layers of cotton covered cunt and I started to grind my hips and Paul squeezed my buds fairly hard as George pushed on my clit. I came hard.

Paul kissed me. Then George kissed me, unnecessarily asking me, "good?"

"The best..."

Paul pulled his shorts and his BVDs down. He was standing there just holding his penis and staring at me with a questioning expression, when Lillian started to kiss him and gently finger it.

"We both came," she said to him, "it's your turn now."

George walked over and grabbed two of the plastic kneeboards used for transplanting and weeding. He placed them on the wooden planks. I didn't have to be psychic to know exactly what he was thinking.

"Kneel," he said softly, firmly, evenly. But it was a command, not a request. I love that tone.

As I got down on my knees, Paul gestured to Lillian, and she knelt with her back to mine. Our shoulder blades and butts touched and we interlocked our legs to steady ourselves against one another.

George held Lillian's head as she fellated her while Paul held my head and guided me up and down on George's shaft. I love the taste and the texture of George's perfectly natural penis in my mouth. Paul's is nice too, it's different but equally nice. I had the center of his universe inside of me and I was making him moan and groan and twitch with excitement. I didn't have to put my 'Spidergirl' costume on to know that with great power comes great responsibility.

Soon both of the boys were quite energetically fucking our faces. They were each pushing one of us onto the other boy's, our 's, penis then pulling us back off as they both thrust and moaned, pushed and groaned. All four of us were having a most excellent time "working on getting the greenhouse ready" together.

"Facials?" George said to Paul.

"Okay," Paul replied. It's another one of those visual things that boys seem to really like. Personally, I would prefer to swallow George's jizzim. But then I thought that maybe I could lick Paul's semen from Lillian's face after the boys came. That could be hot.

George had a much easier time controlling the timing of his orgasm than Paul. He hung back and waited. Paul stopped, shuddered, pulled back and shot his load on Lillian's face. George, watching his buddy, pulled out of my mouth and ejaculated all over my face.

The boys helped us up off of our knees with our faces "marked" by our respective "owner's" jizzim. I turned to Lillian and stuck my tongue out, licking semen from my best friend's face. I was right, it was hot. So was her licking my "owner's" jizz from my face. Then we kissed again.

"It looks as if they both need another shower." Paul said.

He retrieved the wand and gently sprayed both of us with the cold, cold water. It was uncomfortable but effective in removing the jizz that Lillian and I had missed on one another. Then we found our tee-shirts that meanwhile had dried to a state of semi-transparency in the heat of the greenhouse and put them back on.

Eventually, after fixing the broken shelf and the seedling beds we were done. We left laughing with one another over the fact that two of us were getting science lab credit for the morning's activities.

  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

You can tell a dude wrote this because the girls came with a single press of their clit and the guys are worshiped lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Plus...

As below, plus nobody wants to know how many words you've written!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Name confusion

You might want to re-edit and make sure the right names are in the right places. Gf

rawallacerawallaceover 3 years ago
An Additional Edit

I think the story would have benefited from a good edit to smooth out some rough passages. There were a few places where you couldn't tell for sure who was who and what they were doing to someone else. Missing words was a problem too.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Accidental Gangbang Wife-to-be ends up fuck-slut at her fiancé's bachelor party.in Group Sex
A Traditional Swim A CFNM swim becomes NFNM.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
The Sitter A surprise encounter with the sitter becomes a hot three-way.in Group Sex
Orgy Crashers Teenagers spy on parents' party.in Group Sex
Book Club Orgy Three girls and a guy have a night to remember.in Group Sex
More Stories