Dirty Betrayal

Story Info
Guy watches his dominant partner fuck his friend.
5.6k words
4.04
4.1k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
toughfire
toughfire
394 Followers

Author's Note: This story has been rewritten.

Tom had just finished cooking dinner when he heard the front door open. He grabbed a beer can from the fridge and walked into the living room. Hunter spread his big legs on the sofa and rolled up the sleeves of his dress shirt. He had a slightly tense expression, which meant he had a stressful day at work.

"Thanks," said Hunter in a deep tone, grabbing the beer can and taking a large sip.

"How was your day?" asked Tom, turning on Hunter's favorite sports channel and sitting down on the floor.

"Not too bad. Just a lot of work," said Hunter casually, staring at the flat screen.

Tom quickly removed Hunter's dress shoes and black socks, and started rubbing his feet. He felt the familiar sweaty, manly steam emanate from Hunter's big soles, and his partner released a deep breath of relaxation.

That was a common ritual in their relationship. Tom always came home from work and cooked dinner, and an hour later Hunter arrived. He brought him a beer and gave him a foot massage, and if Hunter was in the mood, he would also receive a blowjob. It all started with dominant gestures, choking and rough sex, and it slowly turned into casual, daily domination.

"Good news for Evan, though. He got a promotion," said Hunter while crossing his legs on the coffee table for easier access.

"Really? Good for him. I'll congratulate him later," replied Tom while using his knuckles to massage the tired soles, and then sliding his fingers between the toes.

Tom and Evan had been friends since high school. Evan worked for the same company where Hunter was the manager. At first, he felt slightly jealous of Hunter being in the same building as Evan every day, but he learned to accept it. There were good-looking guys everywhere, anyway, and Hunter happened to be a big, muscular hunk who attracted people everywhere he went.

"Would you like a blowjob?" asked Tom, feeling surprisingly horny. After a while, his hands hurt.

Hunter didn't move his eyes from the TV screen.

"Sure, buddy. Do your duty," he said while scratching his beard.

Tom kneeled between his thick thighs and reached for his belt. Hunter's fat cock flopped out of his musky underwear and his large, low-hanging nuts rested on the couch.

Tom sucked on his soft shaft eagerly, tasting the cock sweat he was acquainted with. Hunter's natural scent was quite masculine, and he preferred it that way, savoring the intimacy inside his underwear. He massaged the soft meat with his mouth, patiently waiting for it to grow.

When it finally happened, he started to choke a little. Hunter's size stretched his jaw and throat easily. He felt a hand on his head and suddenly he was being throatfucked. Hunter kept watching the flat screen as he banged Tom's throat, releasing low, rumbling sounds as Tom gagged on his hard prick.

Tom's dick was rock-hard inside his pants. He enjoyed being used. He wanted to be fucked hard right there. He had an infinite appetite for Hunter's sex.

"Use me," confessed Tom.

"Yeah? You want me to use you?" provoked Hunter, with a lewd smirk.

"Yes, please break me," begged Tom.

"Do you even know what that means?" asked Hunter while slapping Tom's face with his cock.

Tom sucked on the heavy balls and moaned something.

"Careful what you wish for," whispered Hunter.

Tom didn't know exactly what he wanted. But saying those things always turned him on. Asking Hunter to use and abuse him always set a fire in his chest. He wanted Hunter to know that he was completely devoted to him - desperate to serve and give him more pleasure.

"I'd do anything for you," said Tom as he sucked Hunter's balls.

"Yeah? Anything to give me pleasure?" asked Hunter.

"Yes, please, whatever you want," replied Tom.

"Whatever I want?" Hunter placed his fingers on his chin playfully and thought to himself. "What if I fuck another guy?" he provoked.

"Fuck..." Tom felt his dick. The idea scared him, but he went along. "Anything you want, sir..."

"Anything I want? Careful, Tommy..." provoked Hunter. He grabbed Tom's head with both hands and pounded his mouth nonstop.

Later that night, while Hunter took a steaming shower, Tom grabbed his phone and called Evan. A handsome blond's photo appeared on the screen.

"Hello?" said a warm voice.

"Hey, congratulations on the promotion!" said Tom playfully.

"Oh, thank you!" Evan laughed on the other end.

"You deserve it, Evan. Should we celebrate?"

"Well, I'm coming to your place tomorrow!"

"What?" asked Tom.

"Hunter didn't tell you? Well, since he's our manager, we'll be working closely from now on, and he asked if I could come and help him with the next project."

"Oh... really? Okay, that makes sense, I guess," said Tom slowly.

"Is that okay, Tom? Am I crossing a boundary?"

Tom took two seconds to answer. Somehow that revelation made his heart beat faster. Evan in their apartment, working with dominant Hunter? He felt a slight tingle of jealousy, but a hot one. What was happening to him?

"That's fine, don't worry," said Tom. "So you're showing up tomorrow?"

"Yes, tomorrow evening. Hunter said he likes to work in his home office," replied Evan, sounding slightly confused.

"He does. He usually takes care of projects during the weekend, once in a while. It's more comfortable here," explained Tom.

"Yes, he told me that. Are you really okay with that?"

"Don't worry, Evan. Feel free to use our apartment as you wish," replied Tom eagerly. "And my boyfriend," he added playfully.

Evan chuckled nervously on the other side.

"I'm glad you're open-minded," said Evan.

"Yes... oh, and prepare to be bossed around. You know Hunter."

"I can't wait," Evan chuckled.

"Okay! See you tomorrow, bye!"

"See you soon, bye."

Tom stared at the ceiling. He could feel his heavy heartbeats. Maybe he was imagining things...

The next day, Tom left the apartment alone for an evening workout at the gym. He always spent two hours exercising and Hunter would sometimes join him. He was slightly toned and smaller than Hunter, and he intended to stay that way. Hunter enjoyed his fat butt and natural torso, so he mostly focused on maintaining those proportions.

He thought of Hunter and Evan alone in the home office. At that point, Evan had probably arrived. He imagined the two sitting close to each other, becoming more and more friendly every minute.

He tried to concentrate on his workout and forgot about things for an hour. The loud music influenced his mood and he suddenly felt energized. He looked at his sweaty body in the mirror and became horny, desiring Hunter, wanting to be fucked. He left the gym an hour earlier.

As soon as he entered the apartment, he noticed an energy in the air. He walked through the corridor and saw that the office was lit but empty. Papers and a laptop were left on the desk. Suddenly he heard a muffled sound - a wet, dirty noise, and he slowly walked toward the bedroom.

The door was closed, but there was a warm light coming from the crack. He stood in front of the door panel, leaning his head, and the sound became more clear. It was definitely the sound of dirty cock sucking, and the moans and grunts coming from two different throats painted the image of what was happening: Evan was deepthroating Hunter's cock. Their sounds of pleasure were painfully recognizable, especially when Hunter released a loud, throaty sound of satisfaction.

Tom felt his entire body burn. The shock electrified his body and he couldn't move. He stood there, pressing his ear against the door and hearing every detail. Clear images assaulted his head: he could see Evan kneeling between Hunter's thighs, eagerly sucking on his partner's hard prick and creating lewd suction noises. Hunter had a satisfied smirk on his face as his member was being serviced.

"Fuck yeah, swallow that cock," said Hunter.

Evan moaned and choked in response. The slurping noise became faster and more aggressive. Evan was moving his mouth around Hunter's shaft almost like a fuck machine, slurping and sucking louder and louder. The sound was vulgar and unhinged, but Hunter answered with deep grunts.

Tom's chest burned and his face was in flames. Slowly his mind realized what was happening, and he felt a need to stop listening and walk away, but something deeper held him in place.

The sucking turned into mouth fucking. He heard the sound of Hunter's big balls slap against his friend's chin, as his partner started to ravage Evan's mouth, breathing heavily and making Evan moan loudly.

The sound of the passionate throat fucking echoed in Tom's brain and shattered his ego slowly. At that moment he realized he wasn't special. He admitted the unspoken truth: Hunter could have anybody he wanted. Hunter never needed him, and yet he fell for him for so many years and served him eagerly, committing to that man like a good housewife. Cooking for him, cleaning after him, ironing his clothes, massaging his feet every single day.

"I wanna fuck you real hard until he hears us," said Hunter.

Evan groaned and Tom could hear a few rough movements. Tom heard them lie on the bed, and a dumb moan came out of Evan's mouth.

"Fuck, you're so big."

"Sit on it, babe. Sit down on that big cock."

It didn't take long until Tom started hearing the pounding. The images assaulted his head and he couldn't control them anymore. He saw Hunter lying on the bed, his legs spread and his hands around Evan's waist. Evan squatted on him, taking every inch of Hunter's immense prick. Hunter grabbed Evan's waist hard and ravaged his hole, making his fat balls clap against Evan's toned ass cheeks.

The noise was loud and vulgar: a crystal-clear soundscape of betrayal. The bed was squeaking with every intense thrust. The headboard was smashed against the wall. Their bodies clapped louder and louder, creating the most vulgar thunders. They wanted Tom to hear it. They wanted him to find out.

Tom finally looked down and saw a throbbing tent. He hadn't noticed his erection. The sight and the sensation shocked him. Something broke inside him. As the sounds of sex intensified and became faster, his dick throbbed more and more.

What was happening to him? He searched for an answer inside his shattered mind, but he only found a strange and dark horniness. A deep, unspoken feeling took hold of him.

He couldn't resist anymore. He grabbed his bulge and silently rubbed himself to the sounds of the thunderous sex. Some part of him felt somehow glad that at least someone was enjoying this - Hunter seemed to be enjoying it a lot. He heard Hunter's throaty sounds of hot pleasure. He didn't want to touch himself, but he couldn't resist anymore.

"Tom! Do you hear that, Tom?!" Hunter shouted proudly. "Are you there? Fuck! I want you to hear this!"

The bed squeaked louder and the sex turned into a crazy, loud banging.

"Come in, Tommy! Come in. Come watch me fuck him."

Hunter sounded feral and intense. Tom stroked harder and almost came in his pants. He heard Hunter slap Evan's ass cheeks several times.

"Come in, Tommy! Watch me fuck, Tommy!"

Tom finally gave in and opened the door. The real image fucked his mind. Their bodies were gleaming in the warm light, toned and sweaty - a glorious painting of the most heartbreaking degree. Evan looked perfect on top of him, as if they were destined for each other. Hunter's face lit up and he grinned at Tom, and kept powerfucking Evan.

Tom touched himself to it. Hunter smirked and chuckled. Evan had an expression that said both "I'm sorry" and "This is too hot".

"I knew it," he said while staring at Tom's crotch. "I knew you were a cuck. Are you happy now?"

Tom couldn't say anything. Tears ran down his face. He kept rubbing himself to the beautiful sight of Hunter's fat schlong sliding in and out of Evan's ass.

"Are you happy, Tom?" asked Hunter.

Tom opened his mouth but no words came out of it. Hunter kept pounding and thrusting harder into his friend's pink asshole.

"I know you are... I know you are..." whispered Hunter, accelerating and finally bursting into a deep orgasm.

His masculine voice echoed in the apartment - a victorious shout of pleasure. Tom could almost hear the jets of semen being shot into Evan's buttocks. That was possibly the best orgasm Hunter had in years - it was obvious by the indecent look of success on his face. His wet schlong came out of Evan's ass with a loud pop.

"Come here, now!" he commanded loudly.

Tom approached the bed and Hunter grabbed his arms and threw him on the bed.

"Come on, Evan, give him a treat," said Hunter.

Evan moaned and sat on Tom's face.

"Eat up, fucker," said Hunter. "Open your mouth and eat up."

Evan's pink asshole opened and Tom couldn't help but suck on it. He swallowed every drop - the manly flavor of alpha semen, the warm fuck juices, the mixture of sweaty sex.

He knew there was no turning back. He was humiliated, and yet his dick throbbed pathetically inside his pants. Hunter slapped it a few times and chuckled.

"Come on, Tommy. You asked me to break you," said Hunter. "Now show me how much you love this."

Hunter practically dragged Tom out of the bed, making him kneel in front of him. He waved his feet in his face.

"Kiss my fucking feet," he commanded.

Tom whimpered pathetically. He didn't even want to think anymore. There was no point in resisting at that moment. He was weak in front of the man he worshiped the most.

He kissed his feet repeatedly, from sole to sole. Hunter chuckled and slapped Evan's buttocks as Tom cleaned the sweat and dirt on his soles and sucked on his toes. At that moment, he felt a new fire inside his chest, and he suddenly looked up at the god above him and worshiped his power.

He admired Hunter and massaged his feet and muscular calves with his tongue. His strong body shined with sweat and the warm light made his juicy muscles look all glorious. Tom was somehow mesmerized.

He stayed in that position for a long while, as Hunter smirked and rubbed his soles in his face, with Evan lying by his side massaging his muscles. Hunter smacked his face with his right foot and nodded approvingly.

"Fuck yeah. Learn your place," he said.

Hunter grabbed a bottle of whiskey and took a sip, and then gave it to Evan. Judging by their expressions, they were both pretty high.

"He looks cute down there," said Evan warmly.

"Yeah, he's a good boy, isn't he?" said Hunter. "Hey, Tommy. Take your clothes off."

Tom blinked a few times, and slowly took off his shirt. Hunter nodded approvingly and encouraged him to remove the rest. Tom's dick throbbed in the air; a thin rope of precum oozed out of the tip.

Hunter grabbed him by the hair and shoved the bottle of whiskey in his face, and forced him to drink.

"Come on, bitch boy," he encouraged, as Tom choked and tried to take a few sips. "More... keep going..."

Tom felt the liquid ran through his body and slowly intoxicate his mind. He sat there on the floor and silently kissed Hunter's sole, waiting and trying to process what was happening in his mind.

Hunter grabbed Evan by the hair and made him suck on his hardening cock again. His thick member became fully erect, ready for round two. Hunter looked at Tom, an evil glint in his eyes, and smirked lewdly.

"I'm kinda hungry," Hunter yawned, as Evan choked on his dong. "Make me a sandwich, Tommy. Come on, hurry up."

Tom woke up from his foot worshipping trance and slowly walked out of the bedroom. He could not believe that was happening. As he entered the kitchen and started preparing Hunter's favorite ham sandwich, he heard the noises intensifying in the distance. All of a sudden, the loud clapping started all over again.

Tom stood there naked in the kitchen, noticing the way his dick twiched uncontrollably as the sex sounds became louder and louder. His hands were shaking, and he decide to open the fridge and make some lemonade as well, and then patiently waited until Hunter finished fucking.

Sometime later, he entered the bedroom and served Hunter. Evan lay flat by his side, panting with exhaustion, his butt cheeks all spread and red, his hole red and stretched out, and he had a stupid expression, as if he had never been fucked that hard before. Hunter grabbed the sandwich and the glass of lemonade from Tom's hand and gestured toward the floor.

"Kneel and jerk off," he commanded.

Tom could not help but obey. His felt his heart race again, as he fell to the ground and started touching himself. His eyes ran over Hunter's glorious sweaty body and he edged himself as his partner lay comfortably on the bed. Hunter smirked as he chewed, then grabbed Evan by the hair and shoved his sweaty cock in his friend's mouth again. Evan blinked and choked like a pathetic plaything, and suddenly Tom lost control and felt the orgasm come out. His seed spurted out of his dick and fell on the floor, as Hunter observed every movement with a satisfied grin.

The next morning, Hunter was the first one to get out of bed. He entered the bathroom and took a cold shower. Meanwhile, Tom sat on the sweaty bed and stared at the wall. Evan had left late at night, and Hunter had finally pulled Tom onto the bed and they slept drunkenly for a while.

Tom got out of bed and decided to make breakfast. As he cooked the eggs in silence, he received a message from Evan.

"I'm sorry for last night."

He took a minute to reply. His heart raced and his erection twiched in secret.

"It's fine."

He served Hunter on the dinner table, and ate his bacon in silence. Hunter stared at him and suddenly winked. He looked annoyingly hot. There was a new energy in his body. His juicy, red arms pulsed in the air and his wide chest bulged proudly.

"You were a good boy yesterday," said Hunter.

"You fucked me up," replied Tom. He remembered how shocked he felt.

"I know, but I'm glad you're still here," said Hunter in a serious tone. His eyes pierced Tom's. "Do you wanna know what I really think?"

"Go ahead," said Tom carefully.

"I knew you were a cuck. The way you enjoy seeing me interact with other guys at the gym; the way you allow friends to come in and talk to me; the way you allowed your hottest friend to come here and tempt me. You wanted this somehow."

"I did not want to be betrayed," replied Tom.

"But you wanted me to fuck him," said Hunter.

Tom didn't answer. He felt his face blush and his dick twitched inside his pants. There was a silent tension between them. Hunter's eyes glinted and he nodded slowly.

"I knew it," he provoked.

Tom felt a little angry. He tried to reflect on his feelings. Hunter knew him more than he had asked for. Part of him wanted Hunter all to himself, so he could serve and worship him forever, but he knew better. He knew Hunter was an insufferable stud - an alpha male, waiting to fuck and conquer everything around him. Somehow he knew that day would come.

"Say it, Tommy," insisted Hunter.

"Say what?"

"Admit you're a cuck."

"Why are you doing this?"

"Admit you want to see me fuck Evan. Admit you want to see my big, strong, sweaty body on top of him. Admit that makes your dick throb," pressed Hunter.

"Hunter..."

"Say it."

Tom took a deep breath. He knew Hunter was testing him. He knew his partner well enough to see it in his eyes and posture. Hunter was analyzing him; looking for answers; trying to push his limits and see how far he would go.

"I'm a cuck," whispered Tom.

Hunter stood up and approached Tom. He grabbed Tom's head with both hands and shoved his big thumb in his mouth. He slapped Tom's face gently and smirked.

"I'm glad we're being honest with each other," Hunter whispered in Tom's ear. "I'm gonna fuck Evan again and you're gonna watch and worship me. Sounds good?"

"Fuck... Hunter, please..." moaned Tom.

toughfire
toughfire
394 Followers
12