Dirty Betrayal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I fuck. You watch. Is that what you want?" provoked Hunter. He slapped Tom's face impatiently when he didn't answer. "Say it. Is that what you want, cuck?"

"Yes, sir. Please... fuck him as many times as you want," confessed Tom. His dick twitched uncontrollably.

"Why?" inquired Hunter.

"Because... because you deserve it. You deserve the pleasure. You deserve the power. I want to be your cuck," said Tom finally.

"Good boy," sang Hunter. He forced Tom to get on his knees, then dropped his shorts and his cock jumped out and slapped Tom in the face. "Let's seal the deal."

Tom opened his mouth and accepted Hunter's cock. Hunter grabbed his head and facefucked him like never before. He made Tom drool and tear up as he banged his throat passionately. He shot a big load down Tom's throat and finally smirked proudly.

The next day, Hunter invited Evan to drink and watch the game.

Evan wore tight shorts that exposed his thighs and accentuated his toned ass. Tom noticed he wasn't wearing any underwear and his ass slightly higgled as he walked. His red skin contrasted with his blond hair and it was clear he had spent some time at the beach.

Evan sat next to Hunter on the large couch. The game had just started and Hunter quickly snapped his fingers at Tom and ordered a cold beer. Tom hurried to the kitchen and grabbed two bottles from the freezer.

When he walked back into the living room, Evan was already gagging on Hunter's cock. His partner sat comfortably with his big legs spread wide, and his friend lay on the side and worked the throbbing erection. Hunter grabbed the beers from his hand and ignored him for a long while, watching the game and getting his cock serviced. Tom sat on the armchair and felt his face blush as his partner ignored him and gulped down both beers.

Hunter wore cargo shorts and white tank tops that did a poor job of covering his muscular and hairy torso. His armpit hair sprawled out of each side and released his musk into the room.

"More beer, Tommy," Hunter snapped casually as he forced Evan to go down further on his cock.

Tom went back and forth several times during the entire game, bringing more beer, more ice and more snacks. Hunter became more and more comfortable, removing his flip flops and spreading his legs on the coffee table. When Tom was distracted watching the TV, Hunter snapped at him and pointed to his feet.

"Massage my big dogs. Come on, hurry up," he said confidently.

Tom kneeled in front of the coffee table, and grabbed his sweaty feet. They were slightly dirty from a walk at the park earlier, but that didn't stop Hunter from wiggling his toes in front of Tom's.

Tom gave him a long and comfy massage, as Evan slurped and worshipped the big dick. They both serviced Hunter like a king.

"He's quickly learning his place," said Hunter.

"Good for him. Glurk..." said Evan with the cock in his mouth.

Tom grabbed Hunter's feet harder and gave him a proper foot rub. Hunter's soles were pretty sweaty, and he had a few calluses that Tom tried to work on by rubbing them with his knuckles. Then he slid his fingers between the toes and spread them for a while, provoking a sight of relaxation.

"He's good at this. He does that all the time?" asked Evan.

"Yep. Every single day. I come back from work and he drops everything to give me a foot rub," Hunter chuckled. "It's his nature, I guess..."

"Tom is very open-minded," observed Evan as he kissed Hunter's balls.

"Yeah... he's even willing to watch us fuck again," continued Hunter, prompting Tom to blush intensely.

The game ended some time later, and Hunter fucked Evan's throat harder and chugged another beer to celebrate his team's victory.

Hunter kicked Tom aside and stood up, and guided Evan to the bedroom. He then whistled and waved his head so Tom would follow him. In the bedroom, he grabbed Evan by the shoulders and threw him on the bed. They removed each other's shorts and underwear as Tom sat in the corner and quietly watched - his dick pulsed inside his pants.

Hunter lay comfortably on his back and spread his legs and arms and received a wet blowjob. He winked at Tom and grabbed Evan's head as he facefucked him proudly. The way he quickly controlled Evan and dominated him was natural and impressive. Evan seemed hypnotized by that body and gaze - he slurped Hunter's prick up and down and looked up at him, waiting for approval. Hunter used the power of his muscular legs and hips to fuck Evan's throat shamelessly.

Hunter mumbled and whispered filthy things in Evan's ear. He slapped his buttocks and suddenly Evan crouched over his big lap. Hunter's fat schlong pulsed and pointed at Evan's hole aggressively.

Evan sat down slowly and his sexy butt swallowed every inch of Hunter's shaft. Tom gasped to himself.

"Hell yeah, sit on that pole. That feels good," said Hunter.

Evan jumped up and down on Hunter's cock, and Hunter thrust up and down into Evan's ass. They fucked each other powerfully. Their bodies clapped and created vulgar wet sounds that echoed on the walls. Their sex was aggressive and primal.

Tom quietly looked at Hunter's big dirty feet and wished he was sucking on them. His partner turned his friend around and made him lie on his belly, and smashed him from behind. He pounded and massaged Evan's hole while saying dirty things in his ear. His chicken eggs bounced up and down with every thrust and his hairy ass cheeks jiggled and clapped - they looked so juicy and sweaty in the warm bedroom light.

"Take that big fucking cock, you slut," said Hunter, possessed by power.

Tom tried to decide between focusing on Hunter's big bouncing balls or staring at his fat jiggling butt. He had to admit Hunter looked the hottest fucking another guy. His entire body looked juicy and perfect, now that he had the privilege to sit back and watch every detail and every movement. He suddenly felt the urge to crawl and kiss every inch of Hunter's body.

Evan stood on all fours and let Hunter powerfuck him from behind. His red skin shined with sweat as he was ravaged like a dirty animal.

After a while, Hunter looked back at Tom and snapped his fingers.

"Cuck, on your knees. Show some respect," he commanded with a threatening gaze.

In a trance, Tom crawled onto the carpeted floor and kneeled by the side of the bed, savoring every detail right in front of him.

Hunter pounded Evan harder this time, pinning his waist against the bed. Every thrust forced Evan to pant and moan.

Evan grunted in pleasure, as he received the hardest pounding of his life. He was fucked for a long while, as Hunter roared, possessed on top of him. Tom tried to adjust his erection inside his shorts, but his partner looked at him with a threatening gaze, and he just kneeled there and watched in silence. Hunter winked and nodded in approval.

"Take it! Take it! Fuuuck!" Hunter shouted all of a sudden.

He finally came, thrusting hard with every jet of semen deposited into Evan's ass. The intense smacking seemed to send Evan over the edge and he was suddenly also cumming and twitching around Hunter's cock.

Tom watched in awe as Hunter fell on top of his friend, groaning and enjoying every second of his manly orgasm, his sweaty flesh glistening in the warm room. When he was finally done, he lay on the side and his cock came out of Evan's hole with an audible pop. He gestured toward the used hole and snapped his fingers.

As Evan lay on his stomach completely exhausted, Tom crawled between his legs and started sucking his red hole. He slowly gulped every drop of fuck slime that came out of the stretched-out pucker. When he was done, Hunter noticed and pointed at his shiny cock, and didn't have to say a word.

Tom promptly polished Hunter's schlong and cleaned every inch. Hunter shoved his sweaty balls in his face; he kissed and sucked on them in a haze of submission. Hunter grabbed his hair and pushed him down. Tom sucked his taint and prompted him to gasp in pleasure. He massaged Hunter's hairy taint for a few minutes.

"That's it, boy. Get cleaning," said Hunter.

Hunter held one leg up in the air and presented his sweaty ass crack. He smirked and that was all the encouragement Tom needed. Tom moaned and lapped Hunter's hairy asshole - it had an irresistible masculine taste.

"What do you say, bitch?" asked Hunter.

"T-thank you, sir..." moaned Tom. "Thank you for the privilege."

He licked and sucked Hunter's perfect asshole like never before. He realized how privileged he was to taste Hunter's sweat, and slowly moved his face up and down the manly asscrack.

Hunter slapped his face and chuckled. He grabbed him by the hair and forced him to lick his sweaty pecs. Tom whined and lapped the sweat off the warm flesh.

"Good boy... keep going," mumbled Hunter.

He shoved Tom's face into his musky armpits, and told him to clean every drop. Tom rolled his eyes in pleasure and sucked them carefully. The incredible manly flavor was hard to bear. He moaned like a bitch in heat and prompted more laughs. After a good thirty minutes, Hunter's armpits were fresh and shiny. He smacked Tom's face gently and pointed at his feet.

"Back to my feet, chump," provoked Hunter.

Tom jumped like a pup and licked his soles clean. His partner smirked and placed his hands behind his back, as he sucked between the toes. Tom enjoyed polishing the sweaty feet and even massaging the calluses with his tongue. The soles were so large and sexy, they made him feel weaker.

"Fuck, I need to piss," said Hunter all of a sudden. "What do you think, Tom?"

"What?" mumbled Tom with a foot in his mouth.

"Can you take my load?" asked Hunter.

"I... uhm... what do you mean?" asked Tom with a big toe between his lips.

Hunter stood up and pushed Tom into the bathroom. Evan followed them with a smirk.

"It's time for your beer, buddy," said Hunter, forcing Tom to get on his knees. "Come on, open up."

Hunter flopped his fat semi-hard in front of Tom's face and nodded suggestively.

"What? Please, sir..." moaned Tom.

"Come on, buddy. You've come this far. Don't act all tough now," encouraged Hunter. "Open your little mouth," he ordered, and slapped his beer belly loudly. "You've come this far, and now it's time to accept it. Swallow your pride and swallow my piss."

"Fuck yeah... do it... it's your big chance, Tom," pressed Evan, standing behind Hunter and massaging his shoulders with both hands.

"Swallow my piss, cuck," sang Hunter. "Come on, I know you want it..."

Tom felt his face burn and his heart race. He knew what was coming, and there was no turning back. Hunter was pushing his limits harder than he expected. If he swallowed his piss, they would never be equal again. There was a part of him that wanted to shout "Please, no! Stop provoking me!", and another deeper part that moaned "Please, sir, piss in my mouth. Please, please, please! I'm your bitch!" - he felt the first jet hit his throat and accepted his fate.

He gulped and gulped Hunter's steaming beer piss. A tear rolled down his cheeks, but he could not stop swallowing - it was so hot. Hunter's juice tasted surprisingly good and smelled so masculine, he could not believe his luck.

"Fuck yeah, swallow my piss. Swallow my fucking piss, cuck," sang Hunter.

Hunter towered over him in his muscular glory, as Evan eagerly massaged his wide shoulders. The piss jet increased in size and velocity, and Tom struggled to swallow more, but not a single drop was wasted.

Hunter caressed his hair and released a deep breath of relaxation as he unloaded his entire bladder down his throat, second by second, pissing more and more beer down his throat. Hunter looked almost proud. He shot the last few jets and patted him warmly.

"Good pup... you're a pro," he said as the last drop was swallowed.

Hunter grabbed his hair and forced him to bob on his cock, grunting warmly and patting him on the cheek, slapping his face approvingly with his cock and facefucking him some more. Tom looked up at him and quietly admired his handsome smug face.

Later that day, when Evan had left, they took a hot shower together, rubbing each other with soap. Hunter bit his neck, slapped his butt cheeks and whispered filthy things in his ear. Tom felt owned.

"That's only the beginning," said Hunter. "I'm gonna have fun fucking as many holes as I want."

12