Dirty Cabbie: Emma Louise Jones

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He just smirked around her tits, going back to sucking on a nipple to enjoy the feast of a lifetime on those huge and heavy mountains of the sports presenter. More than sampling the reward for winning a sinful bet as if getting his fat, long dick shoved deep into a younger woman wasn't a prize enough. Still groping away at her mounds as he kept them around his face to rub about like a wicked massage. Not too much of a distraction however that he doesn't forget to keep playing his part. Drilling upward to stuff into her box over and over to keep her moaning away on his lap. The windows of his cab they're fucking in already noticeably steamed up from the encounter and if not for the secluded spot? Anyone would easily tell some action was going on if they passed by from the slight rocking the back of the taxi is doing while parked up.

"MMMMM... Alright! You've bloody had enough of my jugs, now!" Emma decided with a smirk. Using her hands to push him back and get his face out of her breasts as his saliva dripped down them.

"Sorry, love... AHHHHH... Guess I should have had a proper meal earlier..." Graham claimed with another cheeky smile, showing he wasn't sorry one bit about sucking away on her chest.

"Well, you might get one yet still..." Jones teased as she dismounted his cock. "But you still need to earn it first, you dirty old bugger..."

"We still taking bets now?" He let out a laugh as he moved back. Allowing her to move down onto her hands and knees on the floor of his cab. "And we without me bloody wallet..." He joked as he followed to get into position behind her as she stroked her hair back, allowing her to already look back as he pushed his cock back into her slot.

"MMMMM FUCK... OOOOOOOH FUCK!!" The blonde beauty moaned out as that fat dick went so deep into her from the first thrust that his waist hit off her rounded, more than ample backside when he pushed in. The contact just continuing as he took a hold of her thick hips and started to thrust in and out of her snatch. Making her start to rock forward as her long hair swayed already while her huge tits hung down from the classic doggy style position. "MMMMM... God that's good! MMMMM! Some good, fat fucking dick! OH FUCK!! MMMMM..." She gasped out as she kept her lusty eyes back on the older man fucking her from behind. The sweat starting to form across that already stunning enough body as her ass clapped off his body. His own groans sounding out as he more than enjoyed being back deep inside the Premium Sports and LUTV presenter as her wet, still tight pussy massaged his long cock as he pumped in and out.

"AHHHH... A real bloody nice arse you've got as well, love! MMMMM..." He grinned as he stared down. Watching her rounded cheeks strike off of him while his cock vanished forward into her slot as their bodies connected. Before only a few inches reappeared out of that wet slot when he pulled back, just to drive firmly back in with a moan to stuff her full all over again. "MMMMM... A crackin' bird who loves her sports and has more curves than a racecourse? MMMMM! You're like a bleedin' needle in a haystack, love!" He gave another filthy compliment as he banged her from the back. More than proving his own bragging from earlier to be more than true as he worked his cock like a piston. Smoothly and quickly driving into her slot as still kept up the steady pace than even men of her own age would struggle to keep up. Never mind being able to last inside of her like he is.

"MMMMM FUCK... Wish some of my... AHHHHH! MMMMM... Fucking exes could have appreciated that! MMMMM..." She was able to let out a laugh as she kept looking back over her shoulder. Keeping her body perfectly arched as they stayed on her hands and knees, proof alone that this is far from her first time taking it like this. Even able to shift her stunning, curvy body back and forth to help keep his dick balls deep inside of her still needy, wet but very pleasurably snug hole. "OOOOOOOH FUCK... Come on you... AHHHHH!! Dirty fucking bastard! MMMMM!! Give me a right good time! MMMMM!! FUCK!!" She demanded as his waist hit off her ass cheeks whenever she rocked back and the next stiff pump fired into her love tunnel. Giving back as good as she was taking and from the loud moans they were both letting out, never mind the stinging slap from their bodies hitting off of one another, that was a whole lot and then some.

The blonde British bombshell didn't even need to beg for it, but the lucky cabbie getting to stuff her from the back sure loved the encouragement as his wide grin showed. Finally starting to sweat himself now as he kept a hold of her hips to keep her in line with his pumps. Allowing for that smooth and swift motion as he stuffed into her snatch with his thick shaft. His pumps making sure that those large breasts of hers kept swinging back and forth just above the floor of his own taxi as her body shifted in time with the bareback action he was delivering. Groaning out in delight from the feeling of her twat still gripping his prick even after all the action she's taken so far. That wicked slap of her arse meeting his waist ringing out to add to their moans sounding out around the vehicle as the windows were now fogged up for more evidence of the fucking going on within if anyone passed by.

"FUCK! FUCK!! MMMMMM OOOOOOOOOH! BLOODY FUCK!! MMMMMM YES!! FUCK!!" Jones gasped out. Even flipping her long hair back now wasn't enough as the sweat forming all over her left a loose strand still suck to her cheeks but even so not blocking her intense stare back at the man she only knows as her cab driver for the afternoon. Now allowing him to plunge into her snatch over and over to ram her full deeper, let alone a whole lot better, than most of her past sexual encounters she's had. "AHHHHHH... MMMMMM FUCK!! FUCK... OOOOOOOH!" She gritted her teeth as she stared back. Making it look like she's all too familiar with putting on a naked performance like this than the talented television presenting she's becoming known for. Putting her juicy frame to perfect use as even while taking it hard and fast from behind, she's still able to push herself back to take that big cock and keep his ball sack smacking off the bottom of her dripping pussy.

"MMMMM! Got to love... AHHHHH!! A game bird who needs a good shaggin'! MMMMM!" The cabbie moaned out, keeping the stiff pace going as he used the enclosed space, and the limited amount of it, to be able to bang the woman he's supposed to be driving back from her recent hosting gig to her hotel. Instead pounding her from behind in a seedy back alley as he makes her moan out and sweat thanks to his meaty cock ramming in and out of her wet slot. "MMMMM... Makin' an old dog like me feel all young all over again! MMMMM!!" He groaned out as he ploughed in and out. Once again staring down to see her more than nicely rounded and full backside rocking back to hit off of him as he drilled her. His cock making a very familiar home with her love tunnel to be able to thrust in deep to the hilt. Yet easily keeping him moaning as despite the repeated fucking she was still snug all around his thickness like she was built in more ways than one to take his sort of fat cock action.

"MMMMMM!! OH GOD! OH FUCK!! AHHHHHH!!" Her head starting hanging down, fingers dragging a bit on the taxi floor she was still on her hands and knees on as she got railed from behind. Gasping out as sweat dripped off her nose and her big tits continued to swing back and forth, occasionally slapping into one another as she got stiffly fucked. "MMMMM!! SHIIIIIIIIIIIIT!!" Her hourglass body tensed up as the ramming continued on at that more than impressively stiff and swift rhythm. Making her snatch clamp around him as she suddenly came and groaned out. Her lowered head and the mess of her hair covering up the wide smile she had as she hit her peak. Still able to shift back against his dick to take another round of pumps. Ensuring she rode out every moment of that intense high to further mark this sudden encounter as as one of, if not the best ever she and her stunning body have gotten to enjoy.

"Mmmmm... Blimey, darlin'!" Graham smiled as he pulled out of her slot and saw the juices of her dripping off his dick. "Guess you were needin' a good seein' too, right?"

"Mmmmm... Too right I was!" Emma said, shifting up to kneel as she strokes her messy, sweat-soaked hair back. "And you're still bloody hard?" Her eyes widened with a grin, seeing his cock.

"Not for much longer with that look you're givin' us!" He chuckled as he moved to sit on the back seats of his cab.

"Well, I guess I'll have to... Since you haven't stopped staring at my tits this whole time." She smirked as she moved up to between his legs once again, just like how this whole encounter started off over an hour ago.

This time however she didn't put her lips to work. Making him groan out as she lifted her big, heavy tits up and wrapped them around his shaft. So much flesh that the bottom of her mounds pressed against his legs as she smiled and made his rod vanish with her hands against the sides of her rack. Just the head barely seen out the top of her cleavage even before she started moving them. Looking already like she knows full well how to put her stunning chest to good use and groaning a little herself from the feeling of that big dick between her tits. Nowhere near the moans he was letting out as he stared down and saw her bust swallow up his prick.

Soon a slap ringing out when she lifted up those huge mounds and dropped them sharply down to pleasure his cock and get him moaning out just as loud as he'd been when balls deep in twat a minute before. Smearing her own pussy juices onto her skin as she rubbed his cock back and forth with her mountains. Smoothly pumping up and down to easily my his cock vanish as her breasts roamed across that familiar dick. The TV and radio presenter finding herself smiling sinfully as she started up, dragging her tits along his cock to keep him groaning and showing that she doesn't just know how to show off her huge chest, but has porn star level of skill to use them to take care of a fat, long cock as well.

"MMMMM!! Ain't ever gonna... MMMM!! Forget a crackin' pair like this! MMMMM!!" The lucky cabbie moaned as he stared down in awe at all the jiggling flesh bouncing away over and around his dick as the younger woman worked over his member like they've been lovers for years rather than an afternoon. Working her titties over his tool with force and speed despite the orgasm that had rocked her minutes before. Early pleasuring the cock that had just come being balls deep inside of her snatch, and the evidence of that sex and her peak being left rubbed onto her already sweat-covered skin from the repeated pumping she was doing with her chest onto him.

"Mmmmm... Bloody right you won't! Bloody dirty bastard, you..." Emma continued to smirk as she slid her breasts up and down to make herself groan as she held her own mighty chest. Making a loud slap ring out when she dropped her mounds down onto his crotch before lifting them back up as even in her firm grip, her boobs jiggled wildly with each motion over him. Leaning her head over for a moment so she could spit down onto the head of his dick. The saliva being spread across his length with the next pump she delivered with her mountains to ease off the friction, and spitting again onto him to be extra sure.

A fitting end to the encounter as the gorgeous blonde used her plentiful assets to dish out pleasure to the older, still grinning man who had more than showed he can handle a stunner like her. She was equally showing off what her and her juicy curves could do. Making the dick stuck firmly between her breasts begin to pulse as she kept on sliding her boobs up and down in a smooth, swift rhythm that looked well practised. Not letting go of her chest for a moment so she had to use a flip back of her long hair to keep out of the way as she stared down for a moment. Showing no plans on letting him go and he wasn't going to demand she stopped. Loving the tit fuck too much and not even needing to pump up as she did all the sinful work to drive her breasts sharply up and down as the smack rang out around the back of his cab when the bottom of her tits hit his lap and legs.

"UHHHHH!! FUCK ME!!" He grunted out and Emma barely leaned her head back in time as his cock started to shoot his load. Making her gasp when the first shot hit high and caught the side of her cheek and chin. The next couple of blasts splattering over her neck and above her chest to still make her hiss as she pumped away on his shaft. Draining him as the cum shot up just to land back down across her jiggling tits. Seeping down into the cleavage and even dripping down the other sides onto her fingers as she kept her rack pressed around him. Groaning as she didn't stop until that big cock started going soft and even then getting in a last push up and down. Releasing her mounds with a sigh as she looked down, admiring the mess she'd left over her huge chest and seeing what a fittingly large amount of jizz he'd dumped onto her tits.

"Bloody hell! You been backed up for a year or what?" Emma remarked with a laugh as she sat back.

"More like you worked me up worse than tryin' to drive through the rush hour!" Graham said back, still grinning as he sat. "Fuck me... Best set of jugs I'll ever get to have in me bleedin' life right there." He stated the obvious as he used his cap to wipe off sweat from his forehead.

"Still a charmer, huh?" Jones teased as she went to brush her hair back, but saw the jizz over her fingers. "I'm gonna need some tissues or something! Before we even think about dropping me off."

"No worries, love. No worries." He said. "I'm a cabbie after all. Got to have some stuff to clean up and that in case of the drunks on the weekend, you know. Give me a few and we'll get you... Well, as good as you can be, all things considered."

"Oh, and what about the fair I owe you?" Emma asked as she smirked. Giving her tits a grope as she made the spunk rub all over her skin.

"Love? I think I can skip that one..." He said with a chuckle. "Well bloody earned for makin' me feel ten years younger!"

"Oh, I think I can still give you a tip..." She claimed with a wink. "Besides... I'm booked at the stadium again in like a month for the next big game... I think I might put in a call to reserve a special ride for back after the game." She added with a shameless smile.

"Darlin', sign me the bloody Hell up for that one!" He nodded. "Fair or no fair! You can ride with me any time, love."

"Oh, trust me... Riding is exactly what I plan on doing..." Emma stated with a grin, and as she glanced at his cock again she'd be fixing to do that and a whole lot more the next time she got into the back of his cab.

* * *

I am not currently accepting any suggestions, requests or ideas etc for future stories to write. However, feel free to leave any feedback as a comment on this story, or through the form on my profile page. Thanks for reading!

12