Dirty Cavill Dairies Pt. 01: Coffee

Story Info
Celeb fantasy (Henry Cavill), slow burn, hotwife, cuck, bull.
750 words
3.83
1.1k
5
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Miah_hw
Miah_hw
6 Followers

This is just my sexy imagination just running wild in my spare time, and fantasizing about feeling the heat with Henry Cavill. I know right, which woman doesn't?

Anyway, my husband, Shane, finds it to be the biggest turn on reading these and imagining me with him. He convinced me to share them here, so I'm hopeful it turns all you sexy Lit people on just as much, if not more! There are multiple parts that are a continuation of the prior story, and very much slow burn. Enjoy! x

Coffee.

It's finally Friday, I'm late for work so I'm almost running in my crazy high heels. I have my coffee in one hand and phone in the other and obviously not paying any attention to what's in front of me. Before I know it, walk straight into someone spilling my coffee all over his shirt and my blouse.

I look up in disbelief, and of course, it's the hottest fucking guy on the planet, Henry fucking Cavill, and I just got coffee all over him.

God, why?! I go bright red because I don't know what to do with myself. I ruffle through my bag and give him some tissues and say, "I am so sorry." He smiles SO sexily and says "It's really okay," as he wipes down his shirt and chest. His top 2 buttons are undone revealing his sexy chest that I cannot take my eyes off of. As soon as I catch myself starting at him like that, I see his eyes dart to my blouse and he smirks because he likes what he sees... And what he sees is my hard nipples through my grey silky blouse. I love the way he looks in that navy blue suit, how he's looking at me, sizing me up. I can tell he wants to say something or doesn't want me to leave, but I tell him I have to go and he nods like a fucking gentleman makes way for me. As I walk away I can still feel his eyes on me, my ass, and my skin tight pencil skirt.

I'm sitting in my office and it's almost time to go home. I haven't been able to get him out of my head all day and it's made my panties wet on more than one occasion. I kept thinking about what he looks like under that perfectly fitted suit... And my mind was wandering to places it really shouldn't have. I start getting ready to leave and sigh, that I'll probably never see him again.

I walk out of my building, I don't have a coffee in my hand this time. I'm walking and I recognize that suit... It's him.

I'm literally 10 ft behind him... Checking out his perfect physique from behind, and his gorgeous behind. Makes go weak at my knees in a matter of seconds. I try to hold myself together and look confident and irresistible. It's like he almost knew I was standing behind him, he turns around and walks towards me and says in his sexy British accent,

"Hey, I hope you don't mind me waiting for you like this."

DO I MIND? I THINK THE FUCK NOT.

I try to act normal but my nipples and pussy have other plans. He runs his hands through his luscious hair and says,

"I promise I'm not trying to be weird, but I haven't been able to stop thinking about you after this morning. "

I'm like "you mean you haven't been able to stop thinking about how you're gonna get that stain out of your white shirt?" as I bite my lip to try to tease him.

He throws his head up and laughs. And what a sexy laugh it is.

He says, "not at all, I was really thinking about something else entirely," as he holds his gaze with me. Now he's teasing me.

This hot sexual tension makes my heart race and makes me warm down there. I start getting my keys out of my bag, he still has his gaze set on me and asks, "can I ask you out for a drink?"

My body wants to say yes, but my brain is saying 'you have a husband.' I take a second to respond to his forthcoming question. I do want to look at him a little more, listen to his sexy voice a little more too. "Sure," I manage, "I know a place just around the corner."

Miah_hw
Miah_hw
6 Followers