Dirty Cousin Ch. 02: Tricking Aunt Lucy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JJRuck
JJRuck
65 Followers

I turned Rachel around and towards my dick. Rachel took my cock in her mouth a sucked it fresh from her ass.

"That's a little dirty, sweetheart," said Aunt Lucy chuckled.

"MmmHmmm!" Giggled Rachel, nodding while she slurped up the juice from her ass off my cock.

"I think I'm gonna need just a little extra treatment, I mean my cock," I said and Lucy and Rachel looked at me quizzically. "Aunt Lucy, if I could fuck you..." And my voice trailed off staring at the buxom mother and daughter kneeling naked in front of me.

"That really would be no trouble at all, sweetie," Lucy said, leaning onto her back and opening her legs up toward me. "What's mine is yours."

I looked down at her puffy pink pussy below her trimmed curly bush and saw she was literally dripping for me. I looked over to Rachel who looked concerned at me slightly.

"Is that okay?" I said to Rachel with my cock inches from her mom's pussy.

Rachel looked at me, shrugged, laughed, and said, "Family is family, I suppose."

I took the cue, and drilled my cock into Aunt Lucy's cunt. Lucy squealed with delight at the feeling. Her pussy was sopping wet for me and the sounds of slapping and squishing filled the backyard.

"Oh! Yeah! Fuck me Tommy! Keep fucking me till your big cock cums!"

Hearing her scream about my big cock made horny beyond belief. "Yeah, you like that big dick in you?" I asked as my strokes became faster and harder.

"I love your big dick! I love it! I love it!" Lucy yelled. Her thighs were buzzing with another climax. "Stretch my pussy! Take my pussy. Take it. Take it."

I turned Lucy on her side and slapped her ass. Rachel walked to her mother's side and stuck her crotch in Lucy's face. Lucy lovingly licked her daughter's pussy while she pushed herself against my dick.

"Aunt Lucy, I think my cock is about to cum," I said.

Rachel looked surprised at me. "Are you sure you don't want to finish in my ass?"

"If Tom needs to cum inside me, then he needs to cum inside me," moaned Lucy between Rachel's legs. "Cum inside me!" Fill me up!"

My balls tightened and thick sprays of jizz shot into Lucy's warm tight pussy. I leaned forward and suckled on one of her hard nipples while my balls drained into her cunt. Lucy shrieked with pleasure and Rachel muffled her mother's screams by pushing her mouth against her pussy.

"Shhh, Mommy you're gonna wake the neighborhood," said Rachel.

As my orgasm coasted away I lay on top of Aunt Lucy, burying my head in soft tits. We rested naked in a heap for an hour until it was time to wash up before Uncle Fred came home. The three of us were in a post-sex drunk-giggle state for the rest of the evening, and neither of them could keep their eyes off of me. I said goodnight to Aunt Lucy with a quick soft kiss before sneaking to Rachel's room for a pre-sleep deepthroating.

"Anytime you need my help, sweetheart, all you have to do is ask," said Aunt Lucy, giving my dick a passionate grope before shutting the door to her bedroom.

To be continued...

To be continued now:

Weeks had passed since my first triste with both Lucy and Rachel. It was after work and I was just arriving back at my Aunt and Uncle's house when I noticed my Aunt's car was in the driveway. She usually didn't get home for another few hours so I was curious about its presence. I walked in the door and Aunt Lucy was sitting invitingly on the couch in the living room.

"Hey Tom, sweetie. Can we talk for a minute?" she asked.

"Sure Aunt Lucy," I said, coming to sit beside her on the couch.

"So, if you recall on the night that we, um, made love. You came inside me. And I've just come back from getting two pregnancy tests from pharmacy, and it seems like we may have accomplished more than we thought."

"Oh my god, you're pregnant?"

"Yes, your baby batter really did it's job."

Just then my cousin Rachel walked through the front door and looked surprised to see Lucy and I meeting in the living room.

"What's going on, you guys?" asked Rachel.

"Well, sweetie, I've got some news," said Lucy.

To be continued.

*****Author's Note. Thank you guys so much for the wonderful response from Pt. 1. Thanks especially to Anonymous for suggesting the inclusion of the Aunt and a little panty action. I really look forward to more suggestions from y'all about where the story should go. Please let me know what kind of stuff would absolutely drive you crazy. The dirtier the better.***

JJRuck
JJRuck
65 Followers
12