All Comments on 'Dirty Dancing'

by demander

Sort by:
  • 178 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I agree with many of the others: what a stupid. ridiculous, asinine ending. What does the call from Gina to June mean? Also, in the beginning, I empathized with Will but as things progressed he lost his compass and I lost my empathy. The ending made this a terrible story!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

what an incredibly stupid story

MorbidromanticMorbidromantic12 months ago

SystemShock nailed it. I agree completely with the moral of the story. What really pissed me off and left the worst taste in my mouth was the sudden change in the husband. I ended up despising him as much as the wife, if not more... I also hated the mother's involvement. It was wrong the first time, but it seems she didn't learn the lesson, and she intervened again to save the marriage even after the wife admitted she was a slut and wanted to keep being one. And it's a pity that the content ruined a story that it's well written. Until the fourth page I was liking the story, but after that, it was just the opposite. What a pity, ruining a story that had such a promising beginning....

WargamerWargamer12 months ago

Did not like this sad tale at all, hated it in fact. Felt cheated out of the time wasted to read it.

What a waste!!

Scores 2:/5, luckily l’ll never read it again, otherwise it would attract 1/5, which l feel it truly should get. This one of yours will not be joining others of yours that are in my favourites. It just is not good enough.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Weak and why would he take her back? It if it

Rocky62Rocky6212 months ago

Mistake buddy mistake, dont take that size queen slut back

DomidaneDomidane12 months ago

Dumbest story i read on this site

oldmanbill69oldmanbill6912 months ago

Strong man at first but rolled over by sluts, sad story.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I hated him taking her back on her terms. He seemed stronger in the beginning, but you wiped out on him. Now for a funny surprise. I hate June, and I love her character. I love that she made up her mind and didn't equivocation. Most stories there are pages of moaning, crying, and stereotypical lies. June looked him in the eye and said fuck you, fuck the kids, I'm outta here unless you want a life of sloppy seconds.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

waste of words

KiwihunterKiwihunter12 months ago

Brilliant. A fantastic story showing that monogamy is an unnatural state a Polyamory is best for just about everyone. A well written story with a happy outcome fir all

.

5 stars

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Thanks for the read, D

This author commonly writes open marriage, polyamory type stories. But cleverly starts with your standard BTB intro. It gets the usual BTB crowd all riled, and results in lots of comments. Methinks D really enjoys that.

LoejtcLoejtc12 months ago

The story takes place between about September to August i.e. from the twins entering senior year in H.S. to entering college or a little thereafter.

June cheats in LA. Will verifies her lover stayed all night. Then files a fully signed divorce petition including property settlement and child custody agreements. No mention of he divorce status is made in the rest of the story. The rapidity of these actions is noted by June being forced to find her own apartment withing about two weeks of her return from LA.

In Maryland an uncontested petition can be final in as little as 3 months i.e. about January of the new year.

Sometime the following Summer June persuades Will to cohabitate in HIS house but she must keep her apartment to entertain her lovers.

During the negotiations of their cohabitation, Will states:

"So, if you were still my real wife, I'd be always some stopgap measure. Wouldn't measure up."

"I am your real wife, asshole!"

"No. You used to be that. But you left the marriage for new cocks. And your offer to return still includes big cocks. No deal." page 6.

Although I doubt that the author intended my interpretation, the way I read the story is that Will and June are two adults cohabitating in HIS house with a tacit verbal non-binding agreement to be exclusive. Either party can renege on the agreement at any time for any reason or no reason without penalty.

In fact Will can legally evict her at any time. This agreement was verbally agreed to some 9 months after the divorce petition was originally filed more than enough time for it to be render final.

I don't see this as a RAAC.

In fact, I would hope that an alternate ending were published where Gina divorces her husband for cause of which Will played no part, and after a reasonable time i.e. after a final divorce decree, she and Will get together. Will then bids adieu to June who disappers from his life.

BTW can anyone explain the last sentence?

orion2bear2orion2bear212 months ago

Srew naturalstate ifwe want naturalwe would still be using animal skins and eating roots and grubs

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

As far as Will and June go they get what they deserve and will have themselves to blame for their future failures. The worst part is that they are raising two daughters to be copies of their mother with no sense of fidelity to a spouse and it would be a shame if they married a man who isn't smart enough to recognize a slut in development.

I knew this tale was in trouble when Will went for a run and June fell asleep against the hall wall but Will didn't see her when he got back from his run. Did she cover herself with Harry Potter's cloak of invisibility?

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Loejtc: This was a strange way of getting a Swinger's Life style thrust into the LW category but I thought the the last sentence was the start of a three way with Will, June and Gina or maybe just another WTF moment.

Opinionated1Opinionated112 months ago

you suceeded into turning your mc into a cuck...you went from being a promising LW writer

into just another of the ever increasing bunch of LIT CUCK writers...congrats!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I usually enjoy your stories but this one was a miss for me. None of the characters are likeable and both parents set horrible examples for the daughters they too intimately involved in their affairs. This story read like demander grew tried of the story and let Cagivagurl write the ending for him.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Hot story but I’d never go nest her again. Actually I’d have never married her but he did and she is nothing but a pig. She then fucked her coworker then his ex friend then his huge cock gym guy . Why waste time with her . The girl at the office loves him . That’s where I’d lean towards her but I’d rather jerk off the rest of my life than have no self respect and his daughters deep down won’t respect him either

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Just a whole lot of slimy cheating sluts, the two daughters no doubt will follow the path to seeing they worked so hard to get dumb Dad back with their slut mom.

In ‘real life’ this tale wouldn’t happen, most men would not get involved with sluts who’ve cheated on their husbands Oh they’d probably fuck them (not without condoms’ but none would get seriously involved with them. And not a word in this tale of std’s which odds would have a least one slut fucking multiple men would get one and pass it on.

Poor take compared to a lot of your others.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Story showed promise, until he took her back. Why change it. This is LW not Mind Control. He would not just change his mind. Need to keep each person in character.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

A story about degenerate people - ethical scum of this world.

jlg07jlg0712 months ago

He was betrayed, but had sex with nsrried women? That would have triggered the shit out of him, no got him hirney. Accepting Her back after she was bragging about better lovers with bigger cocks? Yeah nevet going to happen. Not believable that he took her back. And yeah, based on all the women in this story, he would think all women are sluts and not faithful.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Seems as an author you started eating from the bottom of the rottting garbage pile and decided to make it known to the world.

Feat not, it is very well known.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I can’t say I enjoyed this as much as some of your others.

-

Technically, the writing was excellent. There was a good flow, I don’t think there was much excess of chaff, and with one exception, you kept you characters true to themselves. Well done.

-

None of the characters were like able to me. June’s decent and later ascension was a little strained I felt. Will was rigid, but later capitulated… which I found disappointing. The daughters were just a literary tool without character development. Gina, who seemed the most likable character initially, had a little twist at the end that somewhat ruined her for me.

-

Thank you for your effort! I enjoy you works, even if they aren’t all winners. Please keep up the good work!

-

Be well!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Totally dumb. He could have a great sex life without the bicycle. Also what example is he setting for his twins. On a positive note the story telling was a 4+.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Waiting on chapter 2. Gina’s husband has a fling with a younger woman. Gina discovers the fling and is available to Will. June seduces Gina’s husband leading all four to end up in a foursome. It would be easy to bring Linda back into this sexual circus.

Demander can develop any of the characters to believably fall into lust. The characters are just there as props for erotic scenes. This is just fantasy.

streetsweeperstreetsweeper12 months ago

Absolutely fucking revolting. There's not a redeeming character in sight

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I call bullshit.

Knee deep.

Kept hoping for som redemption; none provided.

🌟

Schwanze1Schwanze112 months ago

Well written but hate the ending.

Schwanze1Schwanze112 months ago

And by the way Mom, thanks so much for your encouragement to go ahead and marry her. 🙄

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I have no idea what the ending was supposed to mean. And seriously, why would any man want a wife that treated him with contempt, like this bitch repeatedly did? Most reasonably mature, middle-aged men want a wife that makes him feel loved, wanted, and needed, not 2 or 3 amoral nymphomaniacs like this guy supposedly wanted. I couldn't relate to that at all. Still, I was going to be kind and give it 4 stars, for effort, but the ending was so bad I gave it a 2.

fritz51fritz5111 months ago

Lost me on page 5 when he started to crumble - how could any man worth a shit put up with such disrespect?

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Waste of time

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Another faggotty LW husband character. He's repeated so often that the character has become extraordinarily tedious.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Too long a story for what happened. That said, I was good until he started having sex with the 2 sluts in the office. He could've had a nice woman like Linda, but just couldn't/ didn't want to get things straight with her. Too bad; as he said, she'll never make him into a fool like his wife did.

Then there's her- the wife. June said she wanted to slut around, which led to a divorce. Or a divorce in the making- not sure from the story. Either way, I was completely turned off by him not only having sex again with her, despite all the guys she was with (1,2,5- she didn't get a test beforehand; well, neither did he, which means they're both idiots), they make arrangements that she can screw this gym guy on Wednesdays & he does the 2 women.

Complete turnoff for me. He's not accepting her betrayal, but then it's OK for 1x/week. Seems like the author is more making the husband into a spineless wimp while the wife actually getting what she wanted in the end. As a result, a low 2 stars for this bullshit. As a commenter below me wrote in ending when his wife wondered if there's a way of them getting back together, after laughing, he told her to go fuck herself. Which's what this husband should've said. And for that, he lost Linda? Bob

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Accepting what Will did in the end wiuldn’t be my cup of tea, but, he’s happier with her than without her, it doesn’t make him a wimp, just honest with himself. Honesty requires courage, which is much more than I can say for all the insecure limo ducks on this site so ready to throw out the wimp/cuck accusations. I’m guessing many you throw that out there to justify in your is Ming’s why you’re alone and the Will’s iff gone works are still enjoying relations with a smokin wife, which none of you losers have.

As Unsaid, Will’s situation is probably not one I would accept, but it was Avery interesting evolving story , as Will finally conceded the obvious, that in the end, he preferred his wife, flawed as she is as opposed to the alternatives. It’s okay. It’s HIS life, a much happier and more successful one than most of the angry literotica dopes are living. Me,I’d have pursued Linda hard, but then again two decades of coupling is a strong force, especially when the wife is still hot and still wants you (albeit along with others).

DeanofMeanDeanofMean11 months ago

Well written, but was that supposed to be satire? I mean sure let's get back together, but you keep hunting for Mr good bar. uh, not the guy we met at the start of the story at least he is a happy cuck i guess

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Your stories MMC's are always either gutless cowards, or preform nasty unethical acts, even in stories like this you make his narcissistic self-entitled wife out to be not so bad, dude that shit is disgusting any man who can't keep his honor and self-respect doesn't have them, and your MMC's are always slimy little beta simps that wouldn't and don't get hit on, let alone by hot women. And your women are disgusting and would be working the streets as they are valueless whores.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

sluts and sluts and more mindless sluts of all genders

NitpicNitpic10 months ago
Just

Just more crap.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Just cannot like a story where the husband is so spineless. No MAN would put up with an arrogant cunt like this. In fact, the first time she fucked around before they were married it would have been over.

AstordatairAstordatair10 months ago

Will is not spineless, he's clever: he ends up with the best of all worlds! Nice story. Many thanks!

lc69hunterlc69hunter10 months ago

Love the hater's comments

sbrooks103xsbrooks103x10 months ago

I don't know if this speaks more to my shitty memory or the story, but I just noticed I read this a month ago and didn't remember it!

Definitely 3 pages too long.

\

"You wanted out? Of your marriage." - I'm sorry, if you're in any sort of a "normal" marriage, and want to get laid by someone different, then you want out of your marriage!

\

Lost points for the reconciliation. He should have ended up with Linda.

SarahwithloveSarahwithlove10 months ago

June is a liar. She is a cheat. She disrespects her husband in public. She is a slut. Stopped reading on page three, as it just became a boring bunch of words. Jumped to the end, glanced over the ending. Rolled my eyes. Gave it a 2.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Just another bunch of people who prefer lust

Would not know what love, honor, and respect was if engraving it everyplace

Moonbat74Moonbat7410 months ago

Got increasingly silly and all the characters became thoroughly unlikeable.

kamdev99008kamdev9900810 months ago

no need to go deep

just fucking crap

i hate it

1* because of no negative option

MorbidromanticMorbidromantic10 months ago

Did the author want to annoy and piss off lots of readers? If so, he nailed it.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

This was good until the last line. Gina was the one pure and righteous character in the whole story, the married woman who loved her husband enough to stay faithful despite being love/attracted to her best friend and business partner. She was perfect, a true loving wife, and then its ruined by the revelation thats shes probably been in contact with June the whole time and has no doubt been manipulating Will so he'd stay with his cheating slut of a wife. 1 star.

WisquejacWisquejac9 months ago

Not liking it.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Nie pisz więcej . Prosze oszczedz nasz

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Will is a wimp. To tolerate this cheating slut and then take her back .what pussy. Learn how to write an ending to a story..this is not an ending.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Why do all these writers have the young women fall for the older husband only to then make sure he never gets to make a life with them and instead they drift. Even though they clearly more synaptic than the rest.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Fell flat.

orion2bear2orion2bear27 months ago

Started good then went downhill if you can't be faithful to your vows don't be married

someoneothersomeoneother7 months ago

Started fine, but then fell apart into a little boys' deluded wet dream.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Story petered out. 3***

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

That was a swing and a terrible miss. Whatever.

WargamerWargamer6 months ago

Read this again, what a god awful story definitely one of your worst, you turned Will into a cuck. No fucking way one would June back, no fucking way.

Last time l gave you 2/5, this time the final score is 1/5, you truly waste your talent sometimes,

Again, what a horrible story.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Stupid and totally unbelievable.. First I've read from this author and probably the last.

edwusaedwusa6 months ago

Nothing ... about nothing ...

phill1cphill1c6 months ago

w t h is going on with this authors? This was horrible.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

this is the worst,unrealistic story that I have read penned by you.Who in the world would even think of getting back with a slut like her??? on top of that this was an effort to read as it had nothing of interest to read about,no real tale here,not like most of your efforts,as a previous comment "nothing about nothing" nails it...2 stars..JZK

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Absolute crap.. You have lost your mind thinking this junk will past muster. Have you gone cuck all of a sudden

Rolando1225Rolando12255 months ago

Hated the end of the story. Only a cuckold at heart would love a whore who publicly humiliated him and cheated on him.

JTassJTass5 months ago

Well-written, but not my cup of tea. The build-up was good, but I hated the ending.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Pretty bad story. Gave it a 3.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I need a shower!

SeaChangerSeaChanger5 months ago

Not a realistic story half way thru ... like a lot of the stories here. This is a virtual world in which everybody fucks somebody. I think that is why this excellent writer has not received anything above 4.5. He should use the same realistic writing thruout his stories.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

A very long cuckold and whore story. Would have been much better if he had just strangled the slut.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I hate the term 'useless eaters', but sadly, it fits with every character in this story.

I don't understand how an author could actually complete the process of getting it all down.

Cracker270Cracker2704 months ago

At the end of the story he was not the same man who drove across the country. I wish I had stopped there

WargamerWargamer4 months ago

Awful story, one of your worst.

Still rates 1/5

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Was enjoying the story till he took his ex wife back for sex

He never changed the door locks etc that's B/S

He just folded like a wet rag when she stripped

Couldn't be bothered reading after that

mdadaminmdadaminabout 1 month ago

they both deserve each other, they are both fuckedup people

he fucked other men's wives, so he is a low life too

the wife is a whore & she likes being a whore

shit story

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous