All Comments on 'Dirty Dancing'

by demander

Sort by:
  • 178 Comments
SithLord6969SithLord696911 months ago

Just awful. No redeeming characters at all. This could have been done in far fewer pages. Your quality has been steadily dropping in recent months... 1 star.

nestorb30nestorb3011 months ago

Well that was different, lots of underlying mysoginy

MightyheartMightyheart11 months ago

Didn't find any MC I could like.

Finally it was a pair of consensual assholes.

SithLord6969SithLord696911 months ago

Just awful. No redeeming characters at all. This could have been done in far fewer pages. Your quality has been steadily dropping in recent months... 1 star.

SithLord6969SithLord696911 months ago

Just awful. No redeeming characters at all. This could have been done in far fewer pages. Your quality has been steadily dropping in recent months... 1 star.

MaximusTheMadMaximusTheMad11 months ago

I don't get the ending. The protagonist morphed into a man whore like his wife. Kind of a sad story seeing someone give up all their values that way, but it happens a lot unfortunately.

BigfundrewBigfundrew11 months ago

There was no one to like and get behind here

CreeperclawCreeperclaw11 months ago

Did not care for this one, I liked how it started but by the end it sort of devolved into a mess. Apparently monogamy went way out of style and only the newly weds really cared for it for a while?

Will completely lost his principles and June's faithfulness in the relationship going forward is dubious at best. That exchange at the end seemed like she was rubbing his face in the fact that she spent the whole week getting fucked, add on to that the other fact that the only thing stopping her from continuing with that guy was that he was marrying another woman. She'll be banging other dudes soon enough, especially as she's admitted how much she enjoyed it. It didn't even appear that she even wanted to really get back together with Will, her daughters and her new boytoy basically goaded her into it.

This whole story was a RAAC.

Why the heck would Gina be calling June anyway?

AccelarVesterAccelarVester11 months ago

I really liked the story. Wondering what happens after the call from Gina to June.

5*

miket0422miket042211 months ago

Unfortunately the malaise or doldrums that both exhibited throughout the story also infected the time of the story. That's probably appropriate considering the subject matter of the story but, makes for a rather blah read.

Even considering the dating with Linda and the threesome fun with the married office sluts it's still difficult to understand taking June back under any circumstances. Sure, she says she'll try being faithful after her week away with her gym boy toy but, just like the rest of the story she's not very sure or convincing when she says that she'll try.

To me it appears that all getting back together did was kick the can down the road until Will finally had enough of her slutting around to finally end things for good.

Bri29Bri2911 months ago

Well wrote tale can’t fault that but as Bigfundrew said there was just no one to like or root for here just a horrible selfish slut wife and a sham marriage, what self respecting bloke in the real world would keep a women like that …

MwestohioMwestohio11 months ago

I have no idea what that ending means

Wildbill314Wildbill31411 months ago

Finish the damn story

northstanderrhinonorthstanderrhino11 months ago

As many of your other readers have highlighted, there isn’t any character that one can identify with. No one with any redeeming features at all.

Regguy69Regguy6911 months ago

Nope, he was almost free from the slut, dumb ass let her back in. He should have just kept her as a fuck buddy while he searched for someone worthy of his devotion. Now he's a slut too and their future looks like a slow spiral into BLAH.

Well written, DMan. Thanks for sharing.

inka2222inka222211 months ago

@Mwestohio - means the slut Gina who emotionally already cheated on her husband, decided to get the disgusting slut June to cheat on the dumbass main character AGAIN (despite promising monogamy) so she can cheat with him.

This is one of the stupidest demander stories, and that's saying something. What a waste of time. Wish he had the honesty to slap a RAAC and cuck (or at least open marriage) tag on it.

Just_WordsJust_Words11 months ago

Although he made numerous bad decisions and she made no good decisions, it was an interesting character study and the daughters were great.

Buster2UBuster2U11 months ago

5 Big Blazing Stars for a study of How Slutty Women are. 9 out of 10 are just total sluts by my own study, and the 10th one is more slutty than that. LOL All my women were like June, only worse. Great Writing, Great Story, Shocking Ending trying Monogamy again! LOL June will NOT be able to take it! All women are sluts in my book. Finding one that isn't a slut it is only because she has NO Sex drive. I must also note that Not all women know how to masterbate. Which usually means they don't know how to orgasm. Strange but true. Sex like any other part of life must be practiced to be good at it. It Sex is stifled by parents of their teen daughter, she may NEVER learn to be able to climax. Sad but true. So teach your women to orgasm, use a "waterpik" tooth brush and teach her how to fantasize while doing it. Of course, then she will turn into June! LOL Great story, and Great writing. Buster2U

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Halfway through page 2, I couldn't take it anymore. It seemed like June's character began having her brain synapses misfiring. Nothing she did make sense, and suddenly this edgy, conflicted person was in the full thrall of the Martian Slut Ray. That's when I said sayonara. Even fiction needs to have some congruency of character. Otherwise, that character becomes a cross between Barney and Dexter Morgan where nothing makes sense.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

OP made one of the gravest errors a writer can make: none of the main characters were likable. Also, what's with LW writers? The men seem to be able to father only daughters, but about 30% of them are twins. What's up with that?

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Just awful.

Harryin VAHarryin VA11 months ago

Nice try Demander but no. Actually FUCK NO. I guess the story started out as Slam on women who can't orvwint be faithful but all your story did was make WILL the ultimate wimp and loser.

.

Is Will a man or a 14 year old boy? His own Express their dismay and discuss with their mother but they are making dates for their father Because they think he is such a pathetic loser.!

.

EVEN WORSE... where does Gina get the idea that she can control willS sex life?... Who he goes out with in a sex life and approve of who's going out with whom?

.

This started out as a very interesting story. It seemed a serious effort to avoid the Martian slut Ray issue. Married women who have been suppressing the sex drives for the same of the marriage.... economics... the family.... how others might judge you. Ok....good.

.

Then you fucked this story up HUGE. Will has just found out that his wife does not find him to be sexually adequate anymore. In real life there is no way at this point in his life he would ever try to have two women in his bed..

.

Throughout the entire story we'll come across with the integrity and character of a jellyfish. Why doesn't he tell some of these women to shut the fuck up and get the hell out of his life?

.

Instead the author has will come across as one of these losers that will forgive any crime and overlooked anything as long as he gets his Dick sucked.

.

In the end this story is anti male.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

You seem to have a Rythm going…one good story…five pathetic ..five absolutly shitty…then again one good one! This was way way down shitty! Go suck some cock!

buzzsawlennybuzzsawlenny11 months ago

What was the call to June about? Did his business partner and friend set him up from the beginning? Also that he took back his wife while he has to listen to her espouse all the "big dicks" she loves seems like a character change mid story for Will. He was so adamant to accept it initially but he softened to the point of incredulity. Also Linda was hot in the pants to have him, they got along, things were fine, then she goes to Connecticut and suddenly wants her old boyfriend back? Who apparently lives in Connecticut? How's that gonna work? It seems like the writer here was planning something different but changed gears around the 5th page. All decisions from that point forward stopped making sense, even the daughters wanting their mom back with him rang false, they know how bad she hurt him cheating. Idk but to me everybody had a late game personality flip.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

A waste of time and no point to it. Husband was an idiot letting the slut back in. Make her sell her ass until she dies from some VD.

TwentysevenTwentyseven11 months ago

You used the word "sluts" a lot. You were right.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

There are lots of really bad stories in this category. This one is worse than most. Everyone is plastic, no real feelings.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

What were the last three pages of this story for? Not only did they serve to make this excessively long they were stuffed full of utter garbage which ruined the good story that had started to unfold on the first three pages and how does June get to call any other woman 'slut' or 'tramp' when she is the living personification of both? The reconciliation consumed the last crumbs of my patience and took this from a five to a two. Raise your game, demander!

SexecutionerSexecutioner11 months ago

Idiotic AF....

You saw how she was in college, and yet the husband went full simp. And of course the writer came up with most every lame ass excuse to her behavior.

doejohnny64doejohnny6411 months ago

He's stupid for taking her back. She'll cheat on him regularly.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I don't think you could have pushed any more sluts and whores into this story. Looking like STD central to me.

silentsoundsilentsound11 months ago

This was just too grotesque to rate highly.

I actually don't feel very good after reading it through.

I'll skip rating it because it was written fairly well and readable if also truly disgusting.

BigBlueKatBigBlueKat11 months ago

Well, that went to shit in the last page and a half. Good story to start that just went to Hell. 1*

Rayjag1980Rayjag198011 months ago

Sorry, storyline was going very well until the end. All of a sudden MC is okay with an open marriage? Just didn't work. The wife was regretting her choice and ends up getting everything she wanted in the end. I don't understand authors that write a character that is adamant regarding cheating/open marriages, then how quickly they make them compromise. It doesn't work.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Will starts out with morals and ends up just as much a slut as his well used wife. Disappointing.

skruff101skruff10111 months ago

Turned to shit at the end of page 5.

Frank66Frank6611 months ago

And..... we're back. Back to the typical Demander crap. Everyone screws everyone else, therefore nobody's cheating. And it all turns out wonderful. The hard feelings, the insecurities, the hurt emotions- what do they count against a good orgasm?? This is truly juvenile fantasies in print; and yes, I know it's fiction and erotica and Demander. It's his story, he can do with it whatever. But, what a waste of exceptional writing.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

What a shit story. Open marriage and wonderful parenting role models for their 2 daughters.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

So very stupid. Well written….but stupid.

.

2 **

rockdoctor63rockdoctor6311 months ago

Yeah, yeah, all a guy thinks with is his dick. He let's all the women around him do the thinking for him. Just plain shallow. Even his douch bag friend from college could not put up with his ex-wife, why in the world should he. She has now drug him down into her sewer and his life will not be better.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Sithlord6969 encapsulated it all. I don't think I even liked the kids in this piece. I didn't appreciate the way Will's sense of integrity was totally discarded.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

The love is fading away fast. The only reason he might choose to stay married in the long run is if he decides that all women are sluts incapable of fidelity.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Ultimate bullshit !

Cracker270Cracker27011 months ago

Well written. I have come to expect that. Plot line was, to me, sad and depressing. The more I read the more I came to feel like I had just had a bath in spit

Ridiculous69Ridiculous6911 months ago

You just had to ruin it and made hubby a bad as the wife He started with morals and an approach to showing his daughters how to live but you just had to make him just another lust driven fool Now all the characters are just amoral and selfish narcissists. Good example for his daughters and so much for his pride or self respect. Went from a 5 to a 1 in just one paragraph. Nonsense

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Wimpy weak man, Slutty foolish woman, two undisciplined daughters, horrible work environment, no morals with anyone, no reason to like the story.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

What a horrible fucking ending.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Wandered all over the map.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

It was okay for a fictious story, but he simply lets sex rule his life. The "little head rules" if you will. Crummy way to live. You can only fuck for a certain amount of time and after that what do you do? Stay together because you had a life together? Lousy way to live your life. Send the girls off to school and move on with your life. If he's as well off as he seems, sell the house and move far, far away. Too many cheaters and too many people doing silly, unsustainable things to be a realistic, good read. The telling was stilted, as usual, and things seemed too "pat" in the dialogue department.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Like many other readers, I didn't find any character I could identify with. I didn't like any of them. I find kind of sad that this author seems to think, at least in this story, that a committed love with a faithful wife is virtually impossible, and that a man cannot keep his principles. I couldn't really understand the change in the male MC. I found it terrible. I ended up disliking him as much as the slut.

I know it's not my story but I cannot help to give my alternative ending: the male MC doesn't change and insists on keeping his principles and he doesn't reconcile with his slut ex. Gina finds out that her husband is cheating on her, so she divorces him and she and the MC end up together, both being faithful to each other.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Should have turned the two daughters into sluts when everyone in this fucking mess would have been a slut or whore. Pretty shitty story.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

When I got to the end of the 1st "page" (each page on this site is about 10 in Word) and saw there were 5 more, I gave up, went to the end, and rated it a 1.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

While the story started out decent and believable, it turned into an unbelievable slog of stupidity. The characters are inconsistent and not at all believable, making the story utter garbage.

I do feel sorry for the twins and how they are turning out. Amongst their parents and grandparents, there doesn't appear to be even one decent person for them to look up to so I guess I shouldn't be surprised...

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

He is so opposed to open marriage that he jumps into bed with two married women? Sorry, but I'm not buying that, even at the price of "free" that you're offering it.

Blueyes2022Blueyes202211 months ago

It sucks! I thought the husband had some morals, then all of the sudden the author just chucks the story out the window making it a cuck and slut show.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

The writing was top notch; the psychology of the different characters--the women especially--was too much for my linear mind to adapt to. Liked it--sorta. Thanks for sharing the creativity of your intellect.

MLJ

IrishLaddy59IrishLaddy5911 months ago

Interesting fantasy. I feel sorry for the girls.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Needs an ending.

And is this guy stupid??

remb95remb9511 months ago

Very good beginning but I was certainly deflated with the developments at the end. With that being said I would never miss one of your writings.

JoeBetterBNiceJoeBetterBNice11 months ago

I liked it overall, not thrilled w/ the reconciliation angle, which made the story less satisfying for me, but didn't ruin it, dropped it from a 5 to 3 star story. I will say that I prize consistency in character development and the husband's decision to open the marriage is not consistent w/ anything the author had written up to that point. To get a higher rating the writer would have had to change the ending or lay some foreshadowing groundwork why the husband would move off his monogamy/only stance. Finally, what was up w/ the call to June by Gina at the end? Totally missed what that meant.

tkh3nkey2110tkh3nkey211011 months ago

A great story. Well written holding the readers interest. They will have so much fun together if he would lighten up some and she would tone it down some.

J_Reader_ComicsJ_Reader_Comics11 months ago

Mostly agree with JoeBetterBNice. Ok over all, but left a bad taste in my mouth due to the husband's change in character.

studyingstudying11 months ago

JoeBetterBNice nailed it.

WetheNorthWetheNorth11 months ago

Nope

Nothing there

Larch50Larch5011 months ago

What a shitshow. Nobody was believable but the girls and they were marginal. All that said, it was well written, wish I could score better.

SystemShockSystemShock11 months ago

Moral of the story: Everyone's a shit, so you might as well join them. So many of these types of stories have a general theme of giving up and accepting what life throws at you. Integrity? Overrated. Willpower? Whatever. Standards? Now you're just making up words!

TajfaTajfa11 months ago

The story started well with a husband who had decency and morality then everything flipped. Also what was the phone call at the end about? Is there more to come where the husband wakes up?

Wh00sherWh00sher11 months ago

Well that went down hill rapidly.

Just awful.

Boyd PercyBoyd Percy11 months ago

Whatever floats your boat!

5

TrustingagainTrustingagain11 months ago

Not my cup of tea.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Cagivagurl's stories annoy me, and your plot line and characters mimicked Cagivagurl's. Except without the same high level literary quality. I guess that's all I have to say.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I enjoyed your story until it started to get a little silly. Leave or stay. Daughter's that didn't seem to care what went on.

In the end just two people who didn't want to stop messing around, well one didn't!!!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Have this author ever heard of the proverb "Actions speak louder than words"? June proved in front of him twice she is a slut looking for other cocks, and after she openly disrespected him, she has the guts of saying... 'she loves him so much!!!???' Boy, has the word love any deeper meaning here? I hate the fact he ler himself be turned willingly into a cuck by the whore. Deep down, he's a weak man manipulated by women (his mother, his wife, his daughters, his business partner, etc., etc., etc.). Grandmaster Joda would say... "Pitiful and pathetic human being, Will the cuckold certainly is!". What's the point of staying married to a whore? You pay them not to have sex, but to go away...

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

2 stars. Overall, it's a nicely written story. However, having the girls inbetween the slut wife & am almost pussy-chasing husband has to created some problems for those daughters down the road. Husband's divorcing his wife due to her almost fucking a couple other guys over the years, one in LA while he's there, but ends up in bed with 2 married slutty women. And a good unmarried one he breaks up with because she wants to settle down. Just to settle for a semi-opened marriage, with them both fucking others on Wednesday.

:: I feel sorry for the daughters. They're learning a bad lesson in life, starting with their mother that can't keep her legs closed.

:: The mother's a slut, so why does she want to get back with her husband? Love only extends so far, which's where disrespect enters.

:: The husband's written as a fucked up weakling. The 1st time to forgive- before the marriage, OK. But with the LA dancing & almost having sex, he should've just cut all ties with his to be ex-wife, & not even go along with having sex with her after. He puts too much stock in his assistant, which shows him unable to decide for himself. How messed up & idiotic is he, & how did he become successful in business?

:: The story was good initially, then took a nosedive. 6 pages? I stopped reading after the 3rd as it got me sick, with only skimming paragraphs to see if some brains arrived; it didn't. Again, a 2 Bob

BSreaderBSreader11 months ago
Ok

I know this is JUST FICTION, and I thank all the authors wither I agree with there style or not. This is beyond stupid, this is at best an std waiting to happen; at worse aids. My Gosh both husband and wife are despicable. The daughters stand no chance of being normal, the husband must not have any self-respect for himself, his wife the slut has no respect for him and has repeatedly made it known to him that his dick size is evidently not big enough for her, this is just a sad story. Damn, this guy is what I would call a wussy a combination of pussy and wimp in one. He should never have married her. The part where she tells him " you can find a woman to stay with but she'll be ugly". The wife's attitude is what makes her ugly. This really pisses me off.

Burner70Burner7011 months ago

Cuck shit gets a 1. I thought you were better then this trash. I guess not. Meh

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Very different, but entertaining, ode to JPB.

ReadyOneReadyOne11 months ago

Two unanswered questions :

What compels June to slut around?

Does she really stop?

And how long can Will put up with her unfaithfulness?

ReadyOneReadyOne11 months ago

No character development. Everyone stays the same.

And why did he move to the guest house when she screwed the pooch?

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Great sustained tale. Five stars all the way.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

An "open marriage" is a "walking dead marriage."

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Total 360 from husband made it a 3

26thNC26thNC11 months ago

I enjoyed the first part, but it kept losing steam and completely deflated at the ending.

darien1971darien197111 months ago

i did really like this story. gave it 3 stars. would have given 4 or possibly 5 if the main character had not totally flipflopped. Didn't seem right. He should not have had anything else to do with her after the way she treated him.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

He should have told his daughters to butt out or stay with their mom. No wonder the low score. Why get back with this woman

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Needs part 2. I'm not sure I could handle a wife cheating on me and claims that she loves me. Maby a little but not enough to stay faithful.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Why did she call June for? Hope that he checks June's phone and questions her.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Absolutely no idea what the ending meant....unless there's going to be a Part 2?

sbrooks103xsbrooks103x11 months ago

Captain Obvious alert! I'm a nitpicker. Many find my nitpicks obvious at best, annoying at worst. If that bothers you, please just go onto the next comment, because I won't be changing in this lifetime.

\

@SithLord, why did you make essentially the same comment three times in a two-hour period?

\

"June dancing with a young man who had asked her about twenty minutes ago" - Okay, I DO realize that we can't expect reality, and have to suspend disbelief, etc., etc. But why make it more difficult for us? The husband sits there for TWENTY minutes while his wife dirty dances with a younger guy? How about after a third dance, hubby goes up and wife tells him to fuck-off?

\

"Anyway, why didn't you stop it?" - Despite what I said above, he shouldn't HAVE to stop it. What if he wasn't there? She should be stopping herself.

\

"Milan just got me hot." - Gee, I'll bet that gets Will hard.

\

"she intentionally ramped up the sexual nature of the situation" - Intentionally? That was brilliant.

\

"She's worried that if she marries Will, she'll cheat with a hot guy, like her mom did." - SHE'S worried about it? Will's worried about it, which is why they shouldn't get married.

\

"What was left over was kept in separate investment accounts. That was June's idea, but Will agreed quickly." - Maybe she was planning ahead for a divorce. As was he!

\

His lingering anger, "Often returned in spades?" - He's got a right to his anger, she doesn't.

\

Brad asked June to dance without asking Will if it was okay first? Bad form.

\

"Because when you were doing it, you knew that it would likely break us up." - She does exactly what almost called off their wedding, and doesn't think it will end their marriage?

\

That's only page 1, how the fuck can this go six pages?

\

"Okay. I met him the last time out there. We flirted. That was it." - Right away there was a lie, why should he believe her now?

\

"If you weren't there, I would have cheated." - If his presence is needed for her fidelity, then they should just end it. He won't always be there, she just admitted that she would have cheated this time.

\

"Why?" didn't he believe her about not fucking him? He said it: She didn't call him until the morning.

\

"I had thoughts about him all year." - Maybe that's why things were strained before the trip.

\

"But I don't. Really. I think maybe I wanted to get laid by someone different." -That's the very definition of wanting out of a marriage.

\

"Discretely." - This was spelled correctly just two paragraphs before!

\

"she considered how she was going to carry out her plans to become a wanton slut" - Does anyone actually PLAN to become a slut?

\

Her husband and m-i-l know, there's no way to keep it from her daughters.

\

"Will got the girls off to school" - The girls are seniors in high school. They can't get themselves off to school? And they needed their grandmother to stay with them when their parents went to LA?

\

Page 2. He's decided to divorce. FOUR more pages, maybe just 3+?

\

"You're not making this any better, Will." [ As he said, not his job.

\

"he erupted into her" - Unprotected sex at 39, pregnancy still possible; promiscuous, STDs probable.

\

"Being a slut isn't all that unpleasant." - Maybe not now, but when she's older, looks fading and all alone, she'll feel differently.

\

"Each of them got a threesome once a month," - While not for me, that's not totally unreasonable, but IF it were me, it'd be at least twice a month, alternate weekends for each husband. Flip a coin when there's five weekends.

\

Page 3 Not much happening. Should have been done by now.

\

"He didn't feel his trousers drop to the floor." - Are they trousers or cargo shorts?

\

Page 4 Still padding this out.

\

"I don't want you guys to lose touch with her. On the other hand, it's really up to you." - In other words, if they don't want to have a relationship with their mother, he's not going to push it.

\

"It wasn't something I had control over. I mean, you know, total control." - She might not have had total control, but she DID have control, and as guys are told, she could have kept it in her pants.

\

"I'm between a rock and a hard place." - No, just accept sluthood and give Will the divorce.

\

"Better than all the rest?" "Simply the best," - Are we channeling Tina Turner here?

\

"All of it. She'd never been able to do that with Will before. Now - no problem." - When he regains his senses, that should bother him.

\

Page 5 - RAAC alert.

\

"She picked up her phone and called June." - WTF does that mean?

\

@Creeperclaw, at least Will didn't fuck around until they were separated.

\

@northstanerrhino - I have little problem with Will for most of the story. He stayed away from the single women while he was still attached, the sluts weren't cheating on their husbands, he stayed away from Gina, even though he probably could have had her. My only problem with him was taking Slutzilla back.

\

@HIV, Gina can't control his sex life, but she can make life difficult if he involves office mates in it.

\

I probably liked this more than many who commented, and could only manage a 3. To begin with, the story was far too long. 3, 4 pages tops should have done it. Complete change of character from Will, from not standing for even assumed cheating, to accepting an open marriage? Better that he gets Gina to divorce her husband (BEFORE sleeping with her!), then riding off into the sunset with her.

Mrhappy4aaMrhappy4aa11 months ago

Started off nicely but fell flat at the end. Will was a complete wuss. BTB June since she deserved it... Characters were awful and pathetic, very unlikable.

WittonWitton11 months ago

I thought that the story was simply plodding from one place to another - the characters were not believable, nor were their actions, and the writing style was about as dull as it could have been Snappy dialog would helped - but there wasn't any.

Anybody who rated this as a "5" - in fact, anyone who considered giving as much as a "2" - is reading at a high school freshman level. It got a "1" only because it couldn't go lower.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJ11 months ago

June did not deserve the reconciliation. People who can’t control themselves end up alone in the end.

JH4FunJH4Fun11 months ago
I Hated It ⭐ (read below for explanation)

While I gave the tale a rating of, I Hated It ⭐, I must acknowledge the writing was ok for me. That being stated there was a good start for the tale and it flowed. I believe that all the negative/hateful comments are like mine of a personal nature and should be taken with a whole bunch of seasoning of your choice.

I almost always enjoy demanders’ tales and series. That was why I read this one all the way to completion. As for the tale being RAAC, I am neither pro nor con on that aspect of the tale. It is demanders’ tale, and his ending is just that his ending.

I gave the rating I did because to me it made women out the bad guys with no redeeming values in this tale. As to the ending phone call, it was just that a lead into another thought stream that could lead anywhere. Some will say that my belief in the lack of redeeming values for the women in the tale means I am pussy whipped. That thought process does not bother me.

I have the personal belief that all people have some redeeming values. Most people want the chance to explore the enjoyment of wild and crazy sex. Sometimes that is with other people and most times it is with their favorite person their life partner.

I come here to read and be entertained. The tale’s demander and the other writers share with us do that for me. However, when I give and author a rating of “I Hated It ⭐.” I feel I owe it to that author to give my reason(s) for the low rating. My reason was personal and only that.

I gave the rating I did because to me it made women out the bad guys with no redeeming values in this tale.

Keep Writing

JH4Fun

FreeAmericanPatriotFreeAmericanPatriot11 months ago

Clara is a terrible mother. She consistently sided with the cheating wife rather than the son. I'm afraid I would have to dump the wife and the mother.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

So repugnant it became funny, then ridiculous. Men age like wine, women age like cheese. Do I have to explain how that ends up for June, the insatiable whore? She will continue to fuck around on her dumb shit husband, openly and clandestinely, it doesn't really matter. And one day she'll receive the divorce papers, probably as they near retirement. Or maybe she'll just come home to an empty house; a lot less expensive option. Because hubby will have found a younger healthier and more agile woman than his aging old whore wife, who is losing her battle against cellulite and wrinkles, and . . . a dry cunt. And he will understand, driven home by June's continued fucking around, the he owes June NOTHING. She had needs, and she fucked him over. Well, retired and fit hubby will have needs that June can no longer meet, and he already knows what June would do if the shoe was on the other foot. I hope someone writes that sequel. And I hope they include the side note that somehow June's daughters did not turn into the promiscuous whore their mother became. That would be a cherry on top.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

OK, so what is the story here? Hell of a way to leave this.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous