Dirty Daughter

Story Info
Dad watches Daughter have sex in living room.
3.1k words
4.32
77.7k
121

Part 1 of the 1 part series

Updated 02/08/2021
Created 04/23/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*All characters are 18 or above*

That fucking bitch, what was I supposed to do with a kid? Fucking hell she wasn't even mine. I should have known she was trouble, she liked spreading her legs and now she ran off with a new guy leaving her daughter in my care. She didn't look like me with brown hair and brown eyes, I had blonde hair and blue eyes we were clearly two very different people, but life blessed me with money and shelling out money for a nanny was the least of my problems, I didn't know where the girl would end up if I didn't keep her and while her mother was a fucking bitch, her daughter had done nothing wrong.

So I kept Mia, and raised her the best that I could with the help of some nannies and then some girlfriends who thought they would be her mother if they played nice enough. But my first girlfriend hated Mia. Whenever I wasn't around she would call her ugly and she would pinch her cheeks roughly, the nanny cams I had set up helped me find that out. The second girlfriend I had, when Mia was around eight, would lock her in her room while I was at work. She would get so mad when Mia would climb into our bed at night slipping between us but at that point it was payback for keeping her trapped all day.

And I gave Mia whatever she wanted I was utterly wrapped around her finger. When she told me she hated a girlfriend of mine they were gone within the next couple of days. I would do anything to keep Mia happy, but everything changed when she started high school. She no longer likes to hang out with "dad" she would ask for money and then leave without a word. She couldn't seem to stand the sight of me, but damn my self because I was loving the sight of her.

She was filling out into a wonderful young girl, her boobs pushing the front of all of her shirts. They seemed to almost spill out when she wore those camisoles. Her little nipples pushed at the fabric as if calling out for my attention. And her shorts seemed to get smaller and smaller as she grew up her ass filling out, asking to be grabbed. She had the attention of everyone she walked past. I glared at more people than I should have to but Mia seemed unaware of the attention she drew. I stood in the kitchen as Mia strolled in, she was going to kill me on of these days. Her night shorts were barley that when she turned I could see the hint of her ass showing under the hem and her perfect tits giggled with no bra keeping them tamed. Her nipples visible through the thin satin fabric, only the best for my baby.

"My boyfriend is coming over today after school so we can study, okay?" Her soft voice had my cock growing hard in my work slacks. God i needed to get laid this was not right.

"Yeah, I work late today so I'll leave some money for food." She finally turned to face me fully and my cock jumped and my balls ached.

"Again? You've been working late a lot this week." I hadn't thought she noticed. "Are you really working late or are you seeing someone? I know I've hated your girlfriends before but you don't need to hide them." She said her cheeks turning a beautiful pink. "I promise I won't get jealous of them anymore."

"You were jealous of them?" Her cheeks grew darker as she swayed back and forth. Her tits giggling with the movement I wanted to shove my hands up her shirt and grab them twisting her nipple hard. I jerked my eyes away clearing my throat.

"I hated any girl that took your attention away from me. But im older now, I learned about sharing" she looked up from under her thick lashes, I wanted to ruin her.

"You don't have to share me Mia. You're my only girl." She rolled her eyes a smile on her lips, I wanted to slip my cock between them feel her struggle to breath as i pushed it down her sweet little throat.

"Bring your girlfriend home one day, I'd liked to meet the woman who captured you." She grabbed her coffee and headed back up to get ready for school. But I didn't have a girl, I worked late because if I didn't come home exhausted I would probably act on my desires for my daughter. I needed to barley be able to function when I got home so I kept my hands to myself. Jesus I needed to talk to someone.

I did end up leaving work early, there was no reason for me doing so. Okay that's a fucking lie I left early because I hated Mia's boyfriend the few times I had met him he had greedy eyes and even greedier hands. I hadn't told Mia I didn't like him she seemed happy and anyone that mad her happy I kept around. But I wanted to bash his head into the nearest wall. He touched my perfect Mia in ways I couldn't and I hated that. I should have locked her in a tower.

The house was dark when I pulled up, i went in through the side door and was about to call out when my ears heard a moan. I stopped dead in my tracks, another moan. I swallowed thickly I should turn around and leave just get back in my car and take a very very long drive because those moans were going to be in my head for a while. But I didn't turn around i walked forward listening as her moans grew louder. I carefully looked around the hallway wall, they were in the living room the only light coming from the tv as a movie player that they had stopped watching.

Mia was still in her school uniform, her skirt hiked up as Ben had his hands under it. She was sitting on his lap their mouths pressed together in a kiss, their tongues flowing into each other mouths. Mia shoved her hips down grinding against him. I was transfixed to the spot, there was no way I was moving.

"Mia... oh my god Mia. Im gunna fuck you." She giggled, my fucking daughter giggled tossing her head back as she undid her button up school shirt pulling it away to reveal her tits snugly packed into a pink bra. Ben leaned forward kissing the top of each one before roughly pushing her to the floor she smiled up at him as Ben ripped off his shirt.

Mia opened her legs, and I cursed the poor lighting because I couldn't see under her skirt I wanted to see that pretty pussy myself. Wanted to be where Ben was, towering over her as she spread her creamy long legs for me to view what was rightfully mine.

"Is your dad home Mia?" Ben asked yanking his belt free, Mia tipped her head to the side, her hair falling to one side god I wanted to wrap it around my fist. Then she moved one foot up the inside of Bens legs before ever so softly touching his dick with her foot.

"No, he's working late. I wouldn't have asked you over if he was home you know I hate having sex with him in the house"

He chuckled undoing his zipper "Yeah, poor Mia and her Daddy issues" daddy issues? Did she have those? Ben grabbed her leg yanking her so she ended up laying on her back her pink bra barley able to keep her tits from peaking free, when the hell had she gotten that bra? Her skirt rode up and I was blessed with seeing her inner creamy thighs, but the tv was only giving off so much light.

Ben went to his knees in front of her like a man praying, he hooked his fingers under her skirt pulled her underwear down her legs. Throwing it behind his head I watched them land behind the couch. He bent forward his head slipping under the skirt and Mia moaned again, her legs widening as her hands race down to grab his head. The sucking was audible from where I stood in the hallway, her head thrashed from side to side as she raised her hips to meet his mouth. Her back was arched slightly and finally a perfect pink nipple popped free from her bra, she moaned again raising her back more.

"Fuck! Ben I'm close, make me cum. Fuck fuck fuck. Deeper stick your tongue deeper...AH!" She squeezed her legs keeping him locked, I was going to watch my baby girl have an orgasm. I played so many games with her in that room i taught her how to paint her nails in that room and now I was going to watch her have an orgasm in that room.

"Ah! I'm cumming... I'm cumming! Ben! BEN!" I wanted to kill him, why was she screaming out his name it should be mine. Ben pulled back licking his lips like he had had a feast which he probably had, Mia probably tasted like honey.

"You're so fucking wet, Mia. My dick is so hard." He leaned up sucking that free nipple into his mouth she moaned again and I was leaking down my pants, I reached down pulling it free stroking it slowly.

"You think you can fuck me?" She asked a smile back on her face. He nodded his head still attached to her tit. "You think I'm going to let you stick that gross thing in my perfect pussy?" Ben moaned nodding again before pulling back be gently rubbed Mia's thighs the skirt now resting on her stomach I couldn't see a hint of her pussy myself.

"I know your game Mia, but I'm not one of you weak boyfriends you're not the dominate one. I told you I was going to use you baby, that's what I'm going to do. If you wanted a nice boyfriend you should have stayed with Tyler." With that he easily flipped Mia on to her stomach pushing her legs apart before bringing up her hips. "I wanna her you scream baby" and then he shoved his dick inside her.

And boy did my baby scream. She tried to scramble away from Ben but he hooked his hands into her hips yanking her back. She dipped her head as he pounded away. She turned to look over her should at him, her eyes bright. Fucking bitch enjoyed this.

"Harder, fuck me harder. Shove it into me harder." Ben groaned doing as she asked. I watched her boobs spilled free from the bra completely, they giggled so nicely,I wanted to touch them. Wanted to twist those nipple so hard she had a reason to actually cry. God I wanted Mia to cry for me while on my cock.

Ben reached forward, grabbing her by the throat pulling her up so she was on her knees with him. Her back to his chest. He kissed her shoulder before sinking his teeth in and she yelled again her own hips moving down on his dick. I yanked on mine harder the pre-come making it easier to get more friction.

"You're such a fucking slut Mia." She nodded a smile on her face.

"Yes I'm a slut, a fucking little slut who likes to be used, use me like a sex toy. Fuck me like a doll, fuck me fuck me fuck me. Fill me up I wanna feel you're cum in me." Sweet mother in heaven. Ben moved her hands from her throat shoving fingers from both hands into her mouth holding it open and her head back as he used it as a means to hold her steady. With the new angle her tits poked out even more, bless that bra for holding them up. He fucked her harder, her moans filled the air as he grunted with each thrust.

"If only your precious daddy could see you now. Could see what a fucking cock hungry slut you are, he'd kick you out. No dad wants his daughter to be a slut and you're the best slut there is. Does your daddy know you fuck your teacher for good grades? Does he know you stay after school to spread these pretty legs for any boy who asks? Does he? Answer me you little slut or I'll stop right here i swear!" He wasnt going to stop, his hip didn't even slow as he said that.

"No! Daddy doesn't know. "Her words were we're slightly muffled since his hands were in her mouth.

"He doesn't know what Mia?"

"Daddy doesn't know I'm a slut. He doesn't know I love cock or that I fuck my teachers." She whined her own hands grabbing her nipples playing with them far to gently.

"No of course he doesn't know. Because Mia loves her daddy she likes to be his little princesse. Tell me Mia do you tease daddy too? Are you such a slut that you tease your own father?" She nodded her head. "Fuck that's sexy" he slipped out of character only for a moment. "How Mia how do you tease him?" He was moving faster now he was close and by Mias moans she was close too. I jerked my cock harder.

"I..." she swallows thickly "I wear the shortest shorts i own around him and never a bra, I like when he looks at me like a sexy girl"

"And you sure are a sexy girl Mia. Such a perfect little slut, I bet Daddy loves that you tease him" he groaned. "Fuck you tighten so much when we talk about your daddy, call out for him if you want Mia I don't care call out for whoever you want because your a fucking slut and I'm using you like a fucking toy, like a fucking cock sleeve."

She shook her head her tits slamming up and down. I was so close, god call out for me. "Daddy! Oh fuck daddy I wish daddy was fucking me right now."

"Good girl Mia"

"I want daddy to make me his, I want Daddy to fill me up I'd be only daddy's slut if he fucked Me. I'd fuck him whenever he wanted wherever he wanted, I love you daddy, daddy daddy daddy. Oh fuck I'm cumming."

"Me too, im going to cum inside you. Going to cum inside my own person sex toy." Ben removed his hands from her mouth and Mia fell forward on the wood floor harshly her tits smashed into the ground as he continued to pound away inside her. The skirt fell up allowing me to watch as he circled her anus and I watched as she tensed. "Fucking slut, I'm going to fuck you here." He pushes his thumb inside and Mia cried out in pain. "Ah, a slut that hasn't taken it in the ass god Mia let me take that form myself. Let me be the first on in your perfect fucking ass."

"I wanna cum daddy. " she muttered Into the floor.

"Yeah yeah slut I heard you but I want first dibs on your ass Mia. Okay little slut next time I fuck you that where I'm shoving my cock as you cry out for daddy."

"Oooohhhh daddy I'm cumming. Fucking fill me to the brim daddy. Please daddy, please daddy I've been a good girl fuck me harder." Ben shoved another finger into her ass and my daughters head shot up her mouth hanging open in a perfect O as the first peak of her Orgasm hit. "Daddy! Daddy! Daddy! Oh your little girl is cumming on a dick like an adult, Im an adult now daddy." I came in my hand some of it splattered the wall, yes I see she's an adult now. Ben stopped moving his breathing hard as he came in my daughter. He smacked her ass once then twice thrusting into her a few more times before pulling out. His cock glistened with my daughters cum.

"Was that good?" Ben asked almost sheepishly after having fucked her so hard. Mia moved on to her back looking up at him.

"God yes, but I told you to wear a condom asshole I'm not on the pill. I don't care what role play we do but you need to wear one. I can't exactly ask for money for an plan B" her tits her still pushed up because of bra shown brightly under the lights from the movie still playing.

"My bad I'll buy some tomorrow and rush it over." He moved crawling over Mia to kiss her gently. "God Mia who knew a daddy kink would be so intense?" He smiled into her neck sucking her skin into his mouth leaving another mark but Mia was looking calmly at the ceiling as she ran her hand through his hair.

I turned to head back to the back door to make my official entrance known. By the time I made it back to the living room the kids had cleaned themselves up well Ben had, Mia was probably in the bathroom she had a little more to clean up.

"Hey Ben you guys have a good study session?" Bens cheeks were red, even with the poor lighting I could see that.

"Yeah Mr. H." I bent down pretending to have dropped something to grab Mia underwear off the floor and shove it in my pocket. A few second later Mia opened the bathroom door she didn't look as flushed as her boyfriend no my sweet sweet daughter always looked perfect.

"Hi dad how was 'staying late' at work." She mocked.

"Really good, learned a few new things" she frowned, Mia was jealous of this nonexistent girl even if she didn't admit it. Even though she was just fucked like a doll on our living room floor. I'm the only one allowed to be jealous. She leaned up kissing my cheek, she smelled lightly of sex I wanted to reach around under her skirt and shove my fingers inside her warm cunt.

"Good night dad." She muttered.

"Goodnight my little girl." She frowned again ah so they may have been playing about some things but she did in fact want me to see her as an adult I wonder what else wasn't a lie?

Heading up stairs i fisted her panties, they were still damp with her arousal, and I was going make them drip with my cum. My slutty daughter had another thing coming. I'll find out if she really wants daddy's cock, though, that doesnt matter she was going to get it either way.