Dirty Dawg: Big Boss Booty

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Haven't you had enough?" Martha snagged a pillow burying her face in it, gasping as I rubbed a thumb on her backdoor.

Friday Evening, 11:28 PM

Martha barely managed to get a condom on me before she found herself pinned to the mattress with her knees pushed into her chest. Her cunt stayed tighter than I was used to and this position provided an extra incentive with a downward curve every time I pumped into her wet box. Her worldly features were twisted into a mask of painful ecstasy as I grew impatient spreading her thighs to mash my body against hers as our lips merged; tongues intertwined. I was intent on fucking the ever-loving shit out of this older woman and would not be denied. Her abused cunt was so tight around me that it was becoming hard to move. She'd long since given up yakking and talking shit moaning into my ear each time I hit the back of her tunnel. The mattress rocked and shook with each clash of our bodies.

"Yuh-You're fucking me-FUCKING ME SOOOOO HARRRDDD!!" Her insides clung to my girth, pulsing with each pass. Martha's legs drifted to her sides remaining suspended as her muscular arms locked around my back.

"This shit is good; I'm gonna put you in a wheel chair, bitch!" We were both drenched in sweat sliding around on the disheveled bedding. Her braids framed her narrow face as she looked up into my eyes aware of my desperation.

"Cut the bullshit; just keep-keep doing what you're doing, baby."

"FUH-FUCKING YOU LIKE A MOTHER-FUCKING BOSS?!!" Martha responded by locking her thick legs into the small of my back and rolling her hips. My cock instantly spasmed inside her as she squeezed several ropes of cum out of my balls. Her muscular, drumstick-like legs pumped and tensed at the base of my spine while Martha milked my cock dry. She had me whining and mewling like a bitch continuing the motion until I flopped on top of her completely spent.

"Don't you forget who's the "REAL" boss, little boy."

"Yes mommy." I muttered through dry lips as my speech slurred. She pushed me to the side sitting up facing away from me as she reached down to the floor retrieving her phone. I laid on my side like an invalid watching her back and the exaggerated curve of her hips, apparent even when she was sitting. My semi-erect cock was still leaking a sliver of cum as Martha stood and stretched giving me a spectacular view of the huge, tear drop donk that had defeated me. I had to admit that she was more than enough woman for me or any other swinging dick man enough to take the challenge. I wasn't angry at the self-assured smirk on her weathered face which I appreciated for the story it told. Martha was definitely more than she appeared and knew it to the detriment of others most of the time.

"I hope you ain't other there falling in love."

"Give me a break; you got me Martha." It was my way of admitting defeat as she reached back rubbing her butt, giving one of her cheeks a bounce for my satisfaction. She walked into the bathroom opening the sliding door of the shower. She bent over turning on the water making her already huge ass spread out appearing wider than it was before. Her peach was distinctly visible nestle between the under cuff of her huge cheeks.

"Martha."

She didn't answer as the roar of the industrial strength shower filled the room. I wanted her to come back to bed so that I could fuck her some more but my body was uncooperative. I felt like I'd just run a marathon aching all over. I could still make out her showering form through the frosted glass of the shower door as Martha abruptly ended the show. She stepped out glistening with the beads of water mingling beautifully with her dark, chocolate tone. My cock unfurled pointing directly up at the ceiling earning her approval as she walked into the room and started dressing.

"Damn, you just can't get enough of me, can you?" She lazily scratched her braids before producing a scrunchie to retie the ponytail that had come undone during our tryst.

"Get in this bed; I'll show you." Martha chuckled reaching for the sleeve like dress putting it on over her head and rolling it to her waist as I pouted.

"I have to go; my honey will be home in a little while and I really don't need that drama in my life right now." Her candid admission shocked me a bit.

"Shit."

"Hey, don't give me that; tell me you wouldn't have "FUCKED THIS" anyway even if you knew." Martha emphasized her statement by turning her bare ass to me hands on her hips. I couldn't deny that my "Dream Ass" was right in front of my face.

"Martha, get in this bed."

"That's what I thought (N-Word); I'll call you sometime." She shimmied drawing the cottony material over the decadent curve of her hips. I watched as she smoothed thee dress pulling it into place until she was comfortable with the sleeve-like confines.

"Damn, boy." I had been stroking myself watching every move she made.

"You're so cute, like a little puppy dog in heat." Martha walked over leaning down to give me a kiss on the forehead before regarding my erection with a satisfied smile. I thought about how much I'd hated her before I became aware of her secret regretting not getting to know her better.

"Martha." She placed a finger on my lips silencing me as she leaned down further taking me deep until I could feel the back of her throat. Three of her fingers became a blur at the base of my cock as she vacuumed her cheeks in on my tumescence. She pushed a finger into my taint sending me over the edge as she whipped her head back releasing my cock. Martha backed away watching me cum all over my abdomen in a spectacular ruined orgasm.

"YOU BITCH!!" She laughed as I jerked out the rest in an agonizing display before casually opening the motel door.

"I'll call you, little boy." She was gone leaving her last condescending barbs to hang in the air negatively complimenting my deviant actions. I heard her car pulling out of the motel driveway moments later.

There was no way that I could deny being played by this older woman who'd wanted me to know who she was on her last day working for the company. I felt transparent and dirty realizing that I'd met my match in the most unlikely of places. I was so tired that I felt unable to even sit up.

*DARKNESS*

Saturday Morning, 2:30 AM

I was awakened from exhausted slumber by the distant buzzing of my phone across the room. Martha had wrecked me in the worst way as I laid there in my birthday suit staring up at the ceiling. The phone continued ringing from my pants pocket for what seemed forever before it started to annoy me. I began to worry that maybe there was some family-related accident or death. My body protested as I struggled to retrieve my phone finding over fifty missed calls from a blocked number. I wondered if it was related to Martha and her "Honey" some hours ago. I didn't want drama either as I walked over peering out of the motel window. The parking lot was empty and a janitor was sweeping up. Loud mariachi music filled the lot from the open door of the clerk's office. I noticed a housekeeper's cart outside one of the rooms a few doors down.

While I was staring, my phone began ringing again only to stop right before I picked it up. Caught a quick shower after finding another blocked number figuring that it meant something potentially dangerous and hit up a Lyft. After more than a few cancellations from potential drivers, I finally got some brother named Phil to pick me up from the motel. I had no allusions about where I was asking these drivers to pick me up from as continuous sirens sounded in the distance. Phil turned out amiable enough to be a large, rotund brother in his early fifties. He'd started driving to shore up alimony payments to a baby's momma that did too little parenting and placate a court that could have cared less. We enjoyed easy conversation about sports and my tryst with Martha. Phil was in the midst of regaling me with a tale of some BBW he'd nailed with a humongous ass when my phone started ringing again.

"SPEAK!!" I quickly snarled into the receiver expecting the person on the other end of the line to hang up. Instead, all I could hear was crying and sniffling.

"I fucked up." It was a female voice I didn't immediately recognize.

...to be continued.