Dirty Dawg - The Series

Story Info
Fair Trade for Humongous Knockers...
5k words
4.5
7.7k
10

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 11/07/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mondotoken
mondotoken
2,001 Followers

AUTHOR NOTES:

The following are the preceding stories of this series in chronological order.

1). Dirty Dawg: The Indian Intern Series

2).Dirty Dawg: Big Tit Derby

3).Dirty Dawg: Big Boss Booty

4).Dirty Dawg - Holly McMichael

*****************************************************************************************

"Are you serious; we're supposed to be cleaning up down here, not fooling around."

"Come on, we're people; my dick been hard all day looking at them big ass titties." My hands were cupping the underside of her massive tits from behind, arms through hers at the armpits. It was akin to holding two huge gel injected basketballs on the wobbly side. I jiggled them a little creating a ripple effect across her navy-blue t-shirt.

"And that's supposed to be my problem; you know I'm with Phil, now."

"And?!" I mushed them together creating a vertical crease in the front of her XXL- work shirt.

"Relationship, you know what that is, right?"

"So; who fixed you up?"

"What, I owe you one; is that what you're trying to say?"

"No, I'm just saying you got some big ass titties and I wanna get some of them while we're down here. Phil's cool with me playing, right?"

"If he's involved; and he didn't work here last I checked." Despite our back and forth she was not stopping me from groping and squeezing her humongous knockers.

"Well, let's just say this is a warmup and he can thank me later."

She chortled as I took a deep breath of her big frizzy blonde mane of curly hair which had been styled in two utilitarian Dutch braids.

"Are you serious?"

"There you go again; does this show you how serious I am?" My hands drifted down to her waist as I pushed my erection hard into the crack of her ass with prejudice. Her eyes went wide as saucers as she tugged my hands, then half turned facing me.

"Damn, it's like that, huh?"

"That's what I've been trying to tell you Holly." I shrugged making her laugh while ignoring the hand squeezing her right tit for a few moments, then drawing it away knowing how frustrated it would make me.

"Well sorry, I can't do anything about that."

"Why?"

"On my period, sorry."

"AW MAN!" I almost faceplanted on the floor making her laugh at my predicament.

"Guess you're gonna have to use that right hand, huh?"

"Uhm, maybe you could..."

"Not unless I'm getting something out of the deal." Holly wagged a finger in front of my face holding true to her nature. We'd been fooling around off and on for about six months after she'd started. I considered the only reason that happened was because we manned a two-person position in the mail room. Formerly I was the safest guy in the office which allowed me a backdoor into her panties, but more importantly her bra.

Holly McMichael was blessed or cursed depending on the moment, with a pair of 44H-Cup tits.

"Well, what do you want?"

"Oh, you're offering me money, now?" She sounded amused, turning to me in the muted darkness of the storage room at the back of the building. The interim director of our department pressed both of us into a Saturday morning service cleaning it further after our boss resigned.

"I didn't say that; I just asked what you wanted."

"Sounds like you're offering money to me." Holly joked as I saw between her words but ignored them anyway.

"Derbin late on them child support payments, huh?"

"I got his shit garnished already; his little bacon bitch is supporting that bum." The flash of righteous anger in her eyes gave me pause for an instant.

"Can I have a kiss?"

"What?"

"A kiss; you know what that shit is, right Holly?"

"Damn, why're you so horny today?"

"Big ass titties all up in my face; mentioned that earlier." My fingertips pinched the hem of her t-shirt raising it a little revealing her doughy belly and the navel piercing for a second before she drew it down again gauging the expression on my face with a wry smile.

"You just doing this because we had that threesome."

"No, I'm doing it because of this." I unzipped and pulled out my cock showing her all eight throbbing inches covered with veins and unnaturally chubby with a slightly pointy looking crown.

"Damn; I got you like that?" Her eyes went wide likely thinking about the night me and her current beau double stuffed her to oblivion during an epic revenge fuck after she'd learned her boyfriend / baby daddy cheated with a neighbor. We fucked her for nearly three hours in the wee hours of the morning.

"Can you hold me down, Holly?"

"You act like you want me to cover a shift or hold your fucking drink or something."

"Or something." I retorted with a dead serious look on my face that made her chuckle even more. Ever since Holly arrived at the office people had been hounding her like rabid dogs for lack of a better term.

She'd even put hands on a hapless guy for doing what I was essentially doing while she was taking a drink at the water fountain in the hall two floors up. The difference was that I'd ended up fooling around with her mostly due in part to her dimbulb better half, Derbin. Now she was living with a new guy mostly out due to my actions and those aforementioned, 44H-Cup titties. Holly was practically bursting out of her XXL work shirt, and I was likewise about to burst out of sheer sexual frustration.

"You want some real bad, don't you?" She cupped the underside of her enormous rack with this wry smile on her face that made me groan internally. Depsite her long suffering at the hands of the male populace of the job, Holly like to flaunt her wares somewhat subtly which what led us to this very moment.

"You gonna let me?"

"Well, I don't know about that; I kind of like having you all thirsty and shit. We invited you over a few times, but you never turned up. I figured it was a onetime thing, or maybe you wanted...something else."

"Fuck that noise; get those titties out." I ignored her bullshit dig at my sexuality slipping a hand underneath her shirt giving the soft flesh there a light squeeze enjoying the humid nature of her skin.

"I don't know, maybe I'll just give you a peek and nothing more." Holly scooted up onto the edge of one of the out of service desks in the storage room fleetingly lifting the hem of her shirt exposing the heavy red flannel cup over her right breast. She chortled at my disappointment when she quickly covered up again.

"Aw come on, at least let me see both of them if you're gonna do that shit."

"Beggars can't be choosers."

"I thought we were cool." I tried to moderate my tone planting my hands on top of her thighs, getting between her legs with my rabid erection nudging her crotch. Holly snickered at my latent whining biting her lower lip as she glanced down at my business in the "GO" position.

"We're supposed to be working; and that fucker Todd knew I had some plans with the kids this weekend, but he didn't care. Nobody would take my shift, even though I offered money and Derbin too stupid to take my place. Uhm, if only somebody would like, volunteer to finish up here today and tomorrow.

Things became quiet in the storage room as I folded my arms across my chest, business still on display.

"Okay."

"You'll do it; today and tomorrow by yourself. I'm not coming in at all because I'll be downstate at the casino, uhm with the kids."

"Right." I replied sarcastically.

"If you talk shit, you must not want no pussy, huh?" Holly's face dropped manifesting this annoyed look as I thought about how she was called a living Cabage doll in the face behind her back in the office while I thought she looked sort of like a Big and Tall, top heavy version of Kelly Clarkson. I raised a brow.

"Not on your period, are you?" I lightly accused as Holly averted her blue eyes, then tucked her chin into the huge swell of her breasts. Her tits were so huge, they overshadowed her lower abdomen.

The hem of her cotton t-shirt was raised revealing the lower shell-like flannel cups of her brassiere. Holly tugged further revealing a staggering amount of lightly freckled cleavage that had this watery jiggle due to their sheer weight. The underwire brassiere was strained almost to the bursting point as Holly glanced up at my shocked face with a sly half smirk that told her she was getting away with all the shit.

"What's that gotta do with you getting that big fat dick wet?"

"Aw shit."

I lunched forward right into her lips finding a willing participant. Holly was one hell of a kisser wantonly engaging in tonsil hockey with me right off the bat letting her swirling tongue take a tour of my mouth as she lovingly cupped the side of my head. Once you got past the well-fortified wall of her defenses, a sexual tempest awaited with little to nothing off the table. I tugged at a Dutch braid while she took the opportunity to tug on my thickening cock letting it rest in her palm.

"Damn your dick is super hard today." Holly commented wetly breaking the kiss turning her head in a way to let me know that she wanted her neck suckled.

"You got a patch, right?" She did this doubletake at my response as the tips of my fingers discovered the tiny bulge caused by her nipple behind one of the fortified underwire cups.

"You take a blue pill or something?"

We'd already made out deal, so I was already handling the back of her thighs raising them in the air with no wasted motion as she scoffed. Holly was wearing these 3D lace faux-ripped denim leggings. They were capris stopping at her calves with nice intricate lace cuffs that accentuated her legs. It looked like Holly had been working out a bit now sporting a streamlined version of her uber top heavy figure which made her enormous breasts seem even larger. Ever since she'd split with Derbin and got into her current relationship, Holly seemed way more relaxed than usual now that she wasn't constantly policing and managing her baby daddy. She just chuckled when I started peeling her leggings over her butt.

"Oh, you're just gonna go...AW!! AW!! AW SHIT!!" I got her leggings up mid-thigh finding a simple pair of skintight red ritual style thong panties that I promptly tugged to the side exposing her lightly furred muff. There was no hesitation in my game as I locked lips on her cunt sucking and eating like my life depended on it. I got my thumbs on either side of her furry labia spreading it wide apart for a feast.

"Yeah, baby suck that shit; suck mamma's pussy. Eat that puss-see, aw fuck. Damn, I didn't...know you were gonna do that, aw baby." Holly's hands were holding the back of her thighs with her soles pointed at the ceiling. One of her canvas tennis shoes fell off hitting the floor with a loud thud as I righted myself going after its twin leaving her ankle socks intact. She didn't say anything when I pulled one of her legs out of the denim sleeve covering them turning her into a human wishbone from the waist down.

"AH!! Ouch! That hurts, kinda...your dick is so big and fat, man! Aw!! Aw shit, fuck man!! Fuck me!" Despite her initial protestations, I found her cunt sopping wet and tight enough that it fit like a glove.

Although I hated it on other women, I loved Holly's furry snatch and the way my cock looked plunging in and out of it. She had the creamiest pussy with my girth making it feel smaller than it was as her walls took a beating. My shaft was covered in her juices getting wetter as we rutted like animals. Holly's weight and the two boulders on her chest obliged her to lay flat on her back as I gave her the business. Her hand appeared in intervals making if look as if she would pull my cock free of her steaming confines, but it just hovered a few times before a pointer finger was pressed on her button.

My palms pushed down on her inner thighs hard enough to leave prints as I reamed out her cunt thumping the back of her tunnel with each thrust. My battering ram quality thrusts were enough to gradually free her gargantuan tits from confinement spilling over the top of her brassiere in grand fashion. Her tits were so big they flopped out framing the side of her face with the rest covering the upper party of her torso. Her areolas were pancake sized and a nice shade of pink with these little bumps all over their surface while her nips were like the tips of thumbs in thickness, rubbery looking.

"I can feel that dick in my stomach; aw sheet!!...aw sheet!! Fuck that puss-see boy!! Fuck it good!"

Her breathy moans and barely southern accent were always a turn-on, but today served as rocket fuel as I captured her wrists yanking them down into my frenetic thrusts. Using them as leverage made the miniature planets on Holly's chest bounce wetly in these vertical slaps that were audible. Her brassiere was completely hidden underneath her Jurassic sized mams. Her biceps were also hidden away underneath as I fucked the top-heavy MILF like it was going out of style. Her cunt seemed to get tighter.

"Damn, you're fucking me hard! Aw sheet man; you fuck like you got outta jail or something!! Do it harder!! Fuck, turn my ass around and hit that shit from the back. Break my shit for me, real quick, then get these titties!! I want you to fuck my pussy from the back like you mean it and then get these tits!"

I didn't waste any time taking control of my plus sized coworker yanking her pinkish butt off the edge of the desk powering her over onto her side at first. Holly groaned when I shoved myself back inside with impunity hitting the back of her tight little cunt with an audible thump. Her sideways posture caused her humongous knockers to spill over stacked vertically in an enticing display. They were two big watery bowling balls sized jugs jiggling all over the place as she yowled like a cat creaming all over my cock.

Holly's groans got louder intermingled with these labored huffs as I went to herculean lengths getting her onto her belly despite those knockers and her own sloping belly situated over a juicy fupa that I liked fondling and squeezing to my heart's content. This woman was built for power, not speed with a big matronly old school frame designed for childbearing and rearing with those monstrous gallons on her torso. It took all of ten minutes to get Holly on her tummy with her compact butt facing me, lanced.

Even though she was a large buxom woman in her mid-thirties, Holly's butt was a point of contention. It was round and thick but looked two sizes too small for her frame. I'd joked along with others that it looked like somebody had taken a big butt and did the "Ant Man" thing to it before reattaching it to her big womanly body. This thing was a full-on peach of an ass, cute in its pinkish hue with a light smattering of tiny pimples on it that I raked my nails across making her squirm. My cock looked incredible stuffing her from the back just as she wished. Webs of her gooey essence coated my thrusting rod in excess.

"FUCK THAT ASS!! FUCK IT HARD FOR ME!! MAKE ME SQUIRT ON YOUR BIG ASS DICK BAE-BEE!!" Holly's love language was decidedly a big country boss bitch who wasn't shy about letting you know what she wanted. She was always in charge of her body even during the threesome we'd enjoyed with her current boyfriend and stepdad to her kids, Phil. This big strawberry blond mamma liked having her shit pushed in with prejudice, so Phil was the older guy she needed packing a third leg that kept her cheeks rosy.

"PULL MY HAIR!" Holly shouted sounding hoarse and distressed.

I snatched at her Dutch braids one in each hand yanking them hard enough to make her yelp like a wounded animal as I pounded on her tiny, resized baby donk mercilessly. I graduated to one hand for both overly long fat braids using my free hand to slap the shit out of her right buttock until it was glowing in the muted low lighting of the storage room. Her labia were swollen from the pounding with audible squelches and queefs filling the air around us. Every backshot was hitting what felt like bone.

"AW!! AW!! AWK!! AW SHEET BOY!! YOU!! YOU GETTING IT!! AWK!! KEEP IT!! KEEP IT UP BAE-BEE!!" She was so wet; her inner thighs were slick and probably glistening with her essence if I cared to look.

"AWK!! AW FUCK MAN!! YOU ALWAYS GONNA BE MY WORK HUSBAND!! FOR REALS!! AW SHIT MUTHA-FUCKA!! YOU LIKE YOU SUM WHITE COUNTRY PUSSY, DON'T YOU?!! AWK!! YOU WANNA BABY WITH ME, HUH MAN?!! YOU FUCK LIKE YOU WANNA BABY!! IMA TAKE MY PATCH OFF NEXT TIME! BET!!!"

"NO, YOU AINT!!" I shouted back just as heated up and sweaty, not stupid.

Holly's roundish face really did have more than a passing resemblance to Kelly Clarkson shiny with excess perspiration. I was beating her back out of lust and the finesse she'd pulled to get me to do all the work for what was in reality, at least a four-man job. I was intent on getting everything I could out of her before she disappeared into a carefree weekend leaving me holding the bag. She was getting all of it. I wanted her big womanly ass walking funny like she had for a few days after the last time we hooked up. I wanted Phil to call me up and curse me out before he hit the switches on her blonde pussy too.

"AW!! AW!!AAAAWWW!!!" Holly went over becoming incontinent as her legs wobbled and shook while the desk wrenched and creaked under her considerable weight. She squirted and wet herself leaving a puddle between her outstretched legs. I jumped back just barely avoiding the deluge of clear liquid running out of her swollen snatch like a miniature waterfall as she went into the throes of a big orgasm.

Four of her fingers appeared between her shivering thighs disappearing at the knuckles, jilling manically. There were splashes of her essence from the frigging before she surprised me by collapsing on her tight round baby donk with a loud thud. Holly's butt landed right in her puddle, but she looked like she had blazed out. Her clear blue eyes were glassy looking embedded in a flushed pink face. Her coloring extended all the way down to her massive tits and sloping belly. The MILF was spazzing out as I started to worry about her health. This wasn't a small girl standing at five eleven, easily over two hundred pounds with most of it on her chest in two massive fleshy boulders. Holly got gassed easily during sex.

Most of the guys she'd hooked up with couldn't go the distance.

"Holly?"

"Alrighty then; I think it's time for the motherfucking finale to this shit...COME GET THESE FUCKING TITTIES!!" Her eyes fluttered for a few seconds, then went wide before they shifted in my direction.

Being large and in charge was starting to become predictable with Holly who preferred using her huge tits as an end game finisher during hookups. Today was no different as her hands disappeared under those ridiculous fun bags causing a wealth of watery motion ripples as she raised them level with my throbbing erection gasping and huffing wetly. Her boulders had a mind of their own cradling the sides of her face from the cheek all the way down to her ribcage. They were seriously that fucking big and one of the reasons Holly was kept off the main floor of our company by management. She was an attraction.

"Get these titties baby; I'll let you fuck and nut a couple of times, so you won't be mad about having to do all that shit this weekend. Shit, you fucked me so good, you can get some mouth, too."

Her breathy encouragement set me off something fierce as my cock hit her open maw like a guided missile. This big buxom blonde bomber took it like a champ as I got half of my prick between her thin outstretched lips. Her luscious mams cradled the underside of my plunging shaft as I got my face fuck on with no fucks given. Holly gave some of the best sloppy blowjobs I'd ever had loudly slurping and blowing gooey spit bubbles all over the place. Even better, she had no problem taking a facial drubbing.

We got it all the way in until Holly was a coughing, gurgling mess matching my saliva drenched crotch. The natural lubrication enhanced everything as I went into those massive tits horizontally while she handled them from the outside. Her rather large hambones were naturally designed to handle her knockers with a death grip on them like she was holding two loaves of bread at the far end. In short, it was like fucking two gigantic gel filled balloons heated to the touch. I had to get out of one leg of my jeans to fully enjoy the experience as Holly cooed and whispered sweet nothings, spoken word.

mondotoken
mondotoken
2,001 Followers
12