Dirty Dawg - The Series

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My hands found rest atop her wide shoulders, fingertips rubbing the deep indentations left there by her long-suffering underwire brassiere. Throughout it all, Holly maintained eye contact leaving her tiny little mouth open as she whispered and cooed things dirty and nasty while her tits jiggled all over the place. Her breasts felt so good, I almost got naked in that storage room. I made a mental note that we were going to have a proper fuck at some point whether her man Phil sanctioned that shit or not. I just wanted to have a big naked blowout with this big voluptuous country transplant.

"You like fucking my big ass titties, don't you? Yeah, you do just like everybody else, but I don't let them have my motherfucking boobs like you do; know that, huh? You and Derbin are the only guys that got to fuck'em like this. The only reason that loser got these is because we grew up together and he was there before they got this big. He was fucking them when I had a small D-Cup; you're getting these titties at their biggest. They grew a little since we had that threesome with Phil. You like my titty pussy, huh?"

"I like your titty pussy."

"Yeah, then show me how much you like fucking them and I'll let you bust nuts all over them all the time. AW!! AW!! YEAH!! Fuck my titties for me boy!! HARDER!! I want some cum for my big ass motherfucking titties! FUCK'EM!! I can feel your cum churning up in that fat dick!! FUCK'EM!! CUM!!"

It was almost on command as I blew and epic load of jizz into her well-fortified sternum filling her cleavage with torrents of cum. I lost it with a sustained whimper fucking and bucking my hips blowing several loads as Holly parted her mams getting an arching burst of gooey jizz that hit her bottom lip raining down on the tops of her melons like a yard sprinkler. She went further holding her tits upright.

"GET MY NIPPLES TOO, BABY!! CUM ON MY FUCKING AREOLAS!! AW SHIT!! KEEP CUMMING FOR ME!" Her euphoric cries of ecstasy sent a jolt of sexual lightning through my pelvis resulting in two ropes of cum across plate sized nipples as I jacked my prick like it was going out of style. A big milky bubble formed on the head of my cock right in front of her jizz sprinkled face and the upper swell of her tits.

Holly took half of my prick deep in her maw with a long syrupy slurp that seemed to last forever.

It took us a while to come down from the sexual high realizing we'd been goofing off with one another for a good forty-five minutes. Panic started to set in before we realized it was a weekend and started to get dressed mostly in silence. I found myself staring at Holly's compact baby donk that looked isolated on her back surround by her thick squarish hips and healthy thighs. She caught me looking with a smirk.

"Don't even think about it."

"It's cute; I wanna rub my dick in the crack of your ass."

"No."

"How about your hairy pussy, then; I like the way that shit feels." I playfully bartered making Holly chuckle at the hard sell.

"You're trying to get us fired."

"No, I like your pussy that much." She stared back for a minute, then pulled her panties up as she turned facing me.

"So, it's not my tits anymore?"

"I'm not saying that; but I really wanna get you good, next time."

"How do you know there's gonna be a next time, huh; maybe this was a onetime thing."

"I hope not because I still wanna fuck you, hard." Holly reacted facially blinking profusely at my words as I stood there dressed, but still with my cock exposed.

"Damn, you a dawg." She chortled, huffing as she worked at getting her monster tits under control behind that utilitarian underwire brassiere.

"So, what; you like it, don't you?" My cock twitched as she pulled a strap up onto her shoulder having a little trouble because of the weight of her right breast. I closed the distance handling her left tit sucking on the thickened nipple there.

Holly grabbed ahold of my cock stroking it from stem to stern.

"We'll work something out, promise."

"For real?"

"Well, if you keep your word then maybe, just maybe we can go to that motel down the street and get naked. I've just gotta let Phil know and it should be cool since you're the one that got us together. Damn, your dick is hard as a motherfucker, man; I wish I didn't have business elsewhere; I'd fuck again."

"Just hold it for me." I wrapped both of her hands around my shaft covering them from the outside.

"Are you serious?"

"Just hold it like that, and don't say nothing for a few minutes."

"Okay, but just like, uhm three minutes."

Both of us watched me fuck her hands getting a thrill out of my rampant lust. Holly was flushed as I fucked the negative space cushioned by her sweaty palms. My crown was aimed right at her mound thrusting into the negative space. Holly tightened her grip on me as I started to crest looking between my face and my pumping member. I could feel her heated breath on my face as she got into it fully.

"Kiss me baby."

We made out passionately as I went over cumming in her hands making a mess of things. The buxom Ms. McMichaels knew her role well using my cum as a lubricant until I fucked it all out huffing and sniffling from the decadent exertion. She rubbed it into my shaft and even squeezed her hands into my boxers rubbing up an enticing friction between my thighs just under my balls on my taint.

"Alright, I'm going now, you're on the hook for the rest of this shit down here, okay?"

"Whatever, next time I'm gonna fuck you until you pop. I'm gonna get them big ass titties all day, too; tell Phil about it." She was checking her phone but looked at me incredulously.

"I gotta go; I'm running late."

"This ain't over Holly."

"We'll talk about it man, damn." Holly was a hot mess and all business filing out of the storage room leaving me with the rest of the work.

The gravity of my deal hit like a meteor strike once she was gone. We were signing in at work due to a change of companies that handled our payroll. There would be no overtime for cleaning up this mess as I glanced around before noticing my cock was still exposed and hard as diamond.

"Those damn titties of hers."

I shrugged, tucking myself away after inspecting it for a moment or two, then got to work into the late hours of the evening getting the place halfway respectable.

"Huh?" I was moving some boxes thinking of the tryst I ended up having with my former bottom-heavy supervisor when I noticed a door on the opposite side of the storage room slightly ajar.

I inched over having to move some boxes sticking my head outside finding a back stairwell fire exit. There were some cigarettes on the ground just outside the door as the hair stood up on the back of my neck thinking about the implications of being found out with Holly McMichael.

"What's this?" I found a small plastic flower shaped barrette on the edge of a step. It seemed out of place, and I pocketed it without thinking going back into the room.

There was this weird feeling in the air, but I soldiered on finishing up for the night knowing I had to return tomorrow.

"Those motherfucking titties." I mumbled to myself thinking I should've got Holly on the hook for a certified third hookup.

Instead, I'd made a dumb deal thinking with my dick and I was going to have to pay the price.

"I should've made a better deal."

...TO BE CONTINUED.

*************************************************************************************

12