Dirty Dawg - The Series Ep. 02

Story Info
Not exactly a friendly face...but I blow her back out.
6k words
4.82
3.6k
5

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 11/07/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mondotoken
mondotoken
2,005 Followers

AUTHOR NOTES:

The following are the preceding stories of this series in chronological order.

1). Dirty Dawg: The Indian Intern Series

2).Dirty Dawg: Big Tit Derby

3).Dirty Dawg: Big Boss Booty

4).Dirty Dawg - Holly McMichael

*****************************************************************************************

"I should be banging the shit out of Holly some more instead of shopping for water and fucking toilet paper at Walmart."

I was more than a little irritated with myself after working a buttload of unpaid overtime in exchange for a hookup with my uber busty coworker Holly McMichael. She'd more than kept up her end of the bargain but left me with more work than I initially thought. I cleaned up half of the storage room then returned to the mailroom where I discovered a shitload of packages that had to be taken care of before Monday morning.

This also necessitated me doing a ton of emails with clients while keeping it moving before all was said and done. Holly cleaned the pipes expertly, but I played myself out of the rest of my weekend. I hopped into my SUV with the intent of going home and getting some shuteye when I realized I still needed some supplies from Walmart. It turned into a minor shopping trip for groceries out of the blue as my mind lingered on that hookup with Holly. It felt like she should be sharing my bed, instead of having a night out on the town with Phil. They were probably having a laugh at my expense while I shopped.

Over the past few days Holly had been showing up to work looking more like a snack than at any point in her career in the mailroom we shared. I thought I was used to looking at her showstopping tits and compact yet dense little baby donk, but found myself getting heated when we were alone in that storage room. She was getting a lot of attention at work from the fellas and a few girls in the mix, but generally played it off with an uncharacteristic, good nature. I'd finally got triggered when I was sitting in the office looking at her butt in some grey yoga pants when Holly decided to be funny and plant the baby buns in my lap, however briefly. This got my motor running something fierce for our weekend shift where I planned to fuck her brains out even if I had to beg for it.

"HEY FUCK YOU!!" I was jolted out of my thoughts by the sound of some woman yelling out of the blue a few feet away.

"FUCK YOU BACK, HOE!! Y'ALL FULL OF SHIT AND YOU KNOW IT!!" I pushed my cart around the corner snagging a box of cereal with the argument raging on between what sounded like some teenage girls.

"OH YEAH, WELL GET YO' OWN ASS HOME BEOTCH!! COME ON GIRLS, FUCK THIS SKANK!!" There was a lot of grumbling from this group of feral sounding women as I turned into the aisle finding a large group of young women in the act of leaving one of their own behind.

"Y'all really gonna leave me behind?"

The loner got a sea of middle fingers raised high in response to her boorish behavior and I got a surprise.

"Oh...shit."

She was about my height, but wide enough to be two of me with a churlish petulant expression on her baby face and a dirty orangish skin tone that would've made Trump proud. Her brunette shoulder length hair was done up in two ponytails at either side of her round noggin with some bangs in the front covering her forehead. This twenty something was wearing a badly fitted T-shirt and some vintage gym shorts that were two sizes too small for her wide frame despite some long legs that made her torso seem like an egg in shape. I knew her buttocks were hanging low in the back with a wealth of jiggly cellulite. Everything was bunched up in the front like a bikini as our eyes met. She started to scowl.

I knew this woman rather intimately, we were sort of frenemies and the last time we met, I ravaged her in a food truck before leaving the place and her, an utter mess. Her name was Conception.

"Sonofabitch."

Conception had gained a considerable amount of weight since I took her in that food truck, many afternoons ago leaving her to finish herself with a hand dandy wooden spoon.

"Hijo de puta; Debería joderte aquí mismo nigga." We'd had some problems in the past.

"Oh, hey girl; I see you're having a moment, so I'll just leave you alone. Keep them cheeks up baby." I backed off with my cart raising a hand waving the chubby miscreant off barely stifling a laugh at her skimpy clothing juxtaposed with the angry upturned lip expression I remembered she made when pissed.

"Hey man, where you going with all that food shit, huh fucker? God is great giving me this sign to dot your eye for that shit you pulled, nigga."

"Chill out girl; I told you I had something to do, like breathing, baby." I already had my phone out filming knowing she would call me a few more racially tinged slurs.

"Me jodiste la mierda de perro en el camión de comida de mamá y me dejaste insatisfecho con una cuchara colgando de mi coño, hermano. Tengo que joderte por esa mierda."

"Huh?" I was trying to put some distance between us while filming as Conception started walking down the aisle towards me looking to go to war. She always split her verbal bullshit between English and Spanish when she was about to start swinging. Most of the time she lost almost every street fight she'd been in but was feared because of her bruiser tactics. I'd seen at least three such fights that left her a bloody mess where the other person and the surrounding area looked bombed out in the aftermath.

"GET BACK HERE MAN; I GOT SOMETHING FOR YOU!" My heart leapt into my throat when she no-look grabbed a can of tomatoes off a nearby shelf with the intent of beaning me in the noggin with it.

"THANKS GIRL, THAT'S JUST WHAT I WAS LOOKING FOR!!" I decided the best defense was a good offense suddenly barreling towards the large chubby Latina at ramming speed making some other patron in the aisle shriek. Conception looked horrified in that instant stumbling back into a shelf knocking over several boxes and cans as I stopped on a dime instead of running her over with the cart.

"Hey man, what the fuck are you doing?"

"Can you drop that in the cart, girl?" I ignored the other shocked patrons motioning towards the interior of my shopping cart as I leaned forward retrieving my phone. She was grimacing with a furrowed brow trying to look tough despite her baby-faced countenance.

"What?"

"Toss that shit in there and get me a few boxes of rigatoni, too; the cheap kind, I'm on a budget."

"What-the fuck?"

"Two boxes dummy; can you toss a few in my cart, or not?" I had a dispassionate expression verbally disparaging the large chubby ingenue.

"Fuck you man." Conception tossed the boxes in my cart followed by a bottle of sauce as I positioned my cart between us looking at the face of my phone acting like I was ignoring her.

"Language."

"Huh?"

"Kids, little tikes to be exact." I gestured towards some little toddlers in a stroller being ferried down our aisle my their visibly annoyed Mexican mother.

"¡Vaca estúpida, deberías avergonzarte de salir en público vestida como una puta!" The fortysomething sneered at Conception as she pushed the stroller past us. Her gaze traveled up and down my friend's body.

"BITCH WANT ME TO FUCK YOU UP IN FRONT OF YO KIDS?!!" Conception snarled at the insult directed at her attire.

"Cut that out, you're embarrassing me; can you go snatch me some cereal from the next aisle, red berries?" I snatched Conception into my side with enough force to make her bump into my body and the cart causing it to shake.

We exchanged glances before she slowly backed away, trailing her hand along the edge of my cart eventually disappearing around the corner. Some old guy did a doubletake only to get roughly nudged by his daughter as we both got a fleeting look at Conception's ridiculous rear cleavage. The weight gain was real leaving her with a humongous semi-flat ass that looked like two or three pillows shoved in the back of those vintage gym shorts. There was this wobbly loose jiggle at the very bottom of her cheeks.

"This the one you want payaso?" I was surprised when she popped up with the box of cereal in hand, brow raised.

"Yeah, can you get two; and uh, some breakfast snack bars, okay?" Conception bit her lower lip returning with armfuls of the things I'd asked for plunking them into my cart. She posted up beside me as I continued shopping.

"So, what's up; you going out tonight?"

"That was the fucking idea, but I think I got set up by those bitches. One of my girls kind of found out something, so they were probably gonna jump me until I changed the equation."

"What did you do?" I nudged her with my arm, smiling making her scoff and wipe her cheek with her palm. I didn't have the heart to tell Conception that one of her fake lashes was loose.

"Nothing, uhm bitches be tripping about these bums on these streets; it's supposed to be hoes before bros, but you can't tell these thirsty putas nothing. All they kept saying was "Did you fuck my man "over and over again. We supposed to be girls, but they were caping for this Perra culo flaca just cause her cousin in a band all popular and shit. We were up in here to get some beer, but they were mad cause I wouldn't pay, and they underage asses wouldn't come up off them coins." I facepalmed at her explanation.

"Did you, do it?"

"Do what?"

"Fuck that girl's man?" I chortled already knowing the answer. Conception was all the way for the streets which is why her mother treated her like garbage for the most part.

"How could you even ask me something like that, man; I thought we were cool and here you are asking me if I dropped my fucking bragas for some wimp with a little ass pinky dick. My gaslighting was complete as she ranted about her shitty life.

"Sorry, uhm could you snag me those waters over there, girl?" I motioned towards a pallet of water bottles stacked in a pyramid in the middle of the back aisle.

"Why you always calling me girl; I'm a woman."

"You're twenty."

"Legal last time I checked."

"Not old enough to drink, though; can you get me some waters from that pallet, or not?" I gestured again making Conception pout.

"Aw man, am I your slave or something?"

"Is that a no?"

"Fuck you man." She really did look like an overgrown kid in the face and there was no denying her slightly criminal aura that gave most people pause when dealing with her on a daily basis. Conception always seemed to find trouble when she wasn't out actively looking for it. She'd already done a stretch in juvenile hall in her teens and six months in jail for a particularly brutal street fight she'd lost handily.

"Is that a no; you can't bend over and get that water and put it in my cart, huh?" Conception scoffed at the bush-league challenge to her ego folding her arms across her chest, head cocked to the side.

She was too easy for words, slowly turning around with her arms still folded around her chest as she bent at a nearly ninety-degree angle unfolding them to grab the sixteen pack of cheap bottled water. Of course, I could've picked up the water myself, but then I wouldn't have had the pleasure of seeing this young woman's pillow sized buns bulge out the back of her retro 80's styled shorts like baking bread. Her ass was a big as my chest not so much round, but massively squarish with long hanging jiggly buttocks with visible cellulite also on the back of her huge thighs. Conception's legs were long with a nice shape despite the weight problem.

Those shorts were sucked into an epic wedgie from the back.

"MIERDA!!" A box came flying from across another aisle bouncing right off the edge of Conception's butt with enough force that it almost bounced back in a secondary arc.

"HEY WHO THREW THAT SHIT?!!" She stood up favoring her butt rubbing the sore spot with one hand while holding the heavy sixteen bottle pack easily with the other hand.

"¡¡PERRA CULO DESAGRADABLE!! ¡¡ASEGÚRATE DE COMPRARTE UNAS BRAGAS!!" The culprit was the same woman who'd sneered at her earlier. There were a couple of guys with their phones out filming.

"DUSTY HO, ¡VOY A REVENTAR TU MALDITA PARRILLA! ¡¡VETE A LA MIERDA!! ¡¡CÓMETE ESTA MIERDA ABUELA!!" My earlier fears were realized as she spiked the sixteen pack of water at the older woman.

"SHIT GIRL!!" I managed to catch the pack of water midair as people ran out of the way except one lanky teen still filming, phone in hand. Some of the water bottles burst, wetting up one of my pants legs as Conception came to her senses blinking profusely. The old woman was making her escape heading directly for a security guard doing his worst to ignore the chaos.

"Are you trying to get arrested?"

"She threw first; that shit hurt." Conception pouted, looking a bit shaky as she noticed some errant stares coming from other patrons.

"Damn bitch; you ain't nothing but trouble." I mumbled as she looked affected nibbling on her pointer finger averting her eyes before completing a thought.

"Oh, let me get you another water, sorry."

Conception turned around bending over again sharper than before which made those shorts ride higher than before leaving her with a visible patch of material covering her peach. The materail went high enough that I was treated to the sight of some really sharp tan lines in the shape of the shorts she was presently wearing as I recalled she didn't like wearing panties. I popped wood so hard, it hurt as she looked between her legs finding a captive audience. Some guy was frozen in place with his wife actively scratching and punching his bicep until she was triggered enough to hit a low blow to get his attention.

"Wow, he ain't getting none tonight." Conception commented removing the damaged water from my cart replacing it with the new.

"Can I have another one?"

"Sure...HEY MAN!!" She realized I was looking just as she got her hands on the second sixteen packet quickly turning around tugging on her shorts.

"Thanks baby." I played it off stacking the water as she gave me a light punch to the bicep.

Conception stayed by my side making small talk as I did the self-check-out, even helping bagging groceries. She'd forgotten about getting revenge on me for sexually trolling her back in the day in her mother's lunch truck. I recalled that she was in the process of being evicted by her mother when we hooked up and wondered what happened afterwards as Conception's phone started ringing.

Humorously enough, she kept her rather expensive-looking phone tucked in the back of her shorts. She walked away from me cradling the phone to her head as if she were having a top-secret conversation. I figured this was a good time to make my escape quickly shuffling off with my cart while her back was turned. I stole a fleeting glance at her big, marshmallow cheeks stuffed in those shorts before hitting the automatic doors. I knew trouble when I saw it, but my prick wanted some of that action anyway.

"HEY, YOU TRYING TO DITCH ME AGAIN?!!" Conception came running across the parking lot towards my SUV as I was putting my groceries in the back. She looked silly and incriminating, giving me grief as a patrol car rolled by just behind her slowing as the officer behind the wheel stared at her jiggling butt running across the lot. I was worried I'd be labeled as her pimp or something, but the cop just nodded in my direction with a sly smile. I felt like flipping him the bird.

"I thought you were going out with your friends." I explained, still eyeing the patrol car as it continued on its way out of the far end of the lot. Conception was gassed, bent over with hands on knees, huffing.

"Bullshit, you were ditching me."

"Cut it out; what's up?" I cut her off going to the backseat opening the door as she followed getting between me and the open backseat.

"Can I get a ride?"

"Nope."

"Really, is that what you're gonna say after we just went shopping together, eh payaso? This how you do your fucking friends after they help you out with your shit, huh? Man, that's real cold; even for you and we ain't even gonna talk about how you been staring at my fat fucking ass all night, either."

"I thought you were going somewhere, really."

"Well, I ain't; so, you're just gonna leave me here by myself in this parking lot, huh? What if I get kidnapped or something; that's gonna be all your fault! Look man, I just wanna ride, okay? It's the least you can do for a friend, right?"

"Shit." Conception unveiled this toothy smile giving me a deep bearhug that almost squeezed the life out of me.

"THANKS MAN!!" She arched her back managing to get my feet off the ground. Unfortunately, my crotch reacted on command surging into her mound. I was rock hard enough that I knew exactly where the head of my cock landed right where her clit was behind the flimsy gym shorts.

"Fuck me." I mumbled as Conception set me down tall enough to look me in the face without heels.

"Tu polla se acuerda de mí, ¿eh hermano?" She didn't waste any time busting my balls in Spanish playfully poking my erection with her pointer finger.

"Stop."

"You embarrassed, huh man; think I'll let you have a little even though you played in my face last time, eh payaso?"

"Wanna walk home?"

"Aw man, I'm just messing with you anyways, alright fucker?" Conception looked like she wanted to laugh in my face.

"Just messing with me?" I boxed her into my open back door with one of the sixteen packs of water at my feet. She suddenly looked apprehensive at my impromptu movements flinching a little.

"Yeah." Conception swallowed looking in my eyes, mouth slightly ajar. She was already breathing hard inches away from my face.

She closed her eyes tightly as I leaned in finding a willing partner and a mouth full of tongue as she wantonly kissed me back. She opened them now, breathing harder, gasping a bit and huffing.

"Are you gonna mess with me?" Conception asked meekly.

"Hold that thought."

I pinched the elastic waistband of her gym shorts peeling them down her thighs exposing her muff. There was a cute triangular patch of brown hair there staring me in the face and the aforementioned hard tan lines etched in her soft skin. We both looked down at her mound, then at each other.

"Damn, you just gonna pull my shit down and look at my pussy like that, man?"

"I just wanted to see if you still didn't wear panties." Conception looked away rolling her tongue in her mouth followed by a muted chuckle as I kissed her again. We went at it for a few minutes before I broke it off slipping a hand under her t-shirt and finding no brassiere covering her pendulous breast. She dug her thumbs into the rolled down waistband of her shorts but didn't pull them up as I lifted half of her shirt sucking on an erect nipple.

"What, you need some panties to fuck, eh fool?"

"No, but I think some panties would look nice on this ass of yours." My hand snaked around to the back finding the semi-rounded upper swell of her wide Mexican butt.

"Wanna fuck?" Conception didn't waste words and wasn't shy about saying what she wanted. It was a point of contention in her relationship with her mother. This woman had no filter, no fucks to give.

"I wanna cum on your pussy right now."

"Yeah, then do it motherfucker; I dare you." She challenged playfully as I unzipped.

There was a big GMC truck at my back and the open back door obscured us from view as I rubbed the tip of my cock on her furry mound, then inserted it in her thigh gap. Conception put her opposite hand on my shoulder as I grabbed handfuls of her thighs slowly pushing my length between her inner thighs rubbing her slit.

"I'm gonna cum between your legs, then I'm gonna do some nasty shit."

"Oh yeah, do that shit." Conception challenged.

Her long legs were pressed tightly together as I fucked her thigh gap. Our coupling was wet and audible as she got so wet, her labia parted cradling my endowment. I was surprised when Conception flushed despite her dingy orangish skin tone. It honestly looked like she'd been on the wrong end of a tanning bed as I dug my nails into her soft outer thigh meat clapping uglies with this woman who initially wanted to knock my head off for leaving her hanging. This was going to be her "get back" for that sexual sleight.

mondotoken
mondotoken
2,005 Followers
12