Dirty Dawg - The Series Ep. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could feel her hand palming the back of my head like a basketball, lovingly caressing it as we made out.

"Stick it in me."

"Shush."

"I'm ready; I want it baby." Conception lifted her right leg bent at the knee using it to rub and caress the outside of my thigh arching her lower back in my direction.

"Damn, your pussy is so wet." She was dripping all over the place as I recalled how hot and bothered, she was as we hooked up in that lunch truck. There was no doubt Conception could match my insane energy blow for blow and then some. We got it in that time, but it was different because I was mad at her for spoiling what I thought was a budding relationship with her coworker and defacto stepsister.

"Fuck it then, please give me some dick right here in this fucking parking lot." She moaned as I reached down pressing myself against her slit finding this woman sopping wet from tactile touch alone.

"AAAAW!!" I covered her mouth with a hand quieting her down as I slipped inside finding a gooey heated mess of a pussy dying for attention. My cock filled her up completely to the hilt as she lowered her leg trapping it inside her seaming snatch, vertically. My eyes fluttered reacting to the scintillating sensation while my nails dug into the soft pliant flesh of her hips. Conception's tongue flicked out licking the palm of my hand making me recoil only to return raising the hem of her t-shirt exposing both tits.

"Hold this girl." she didn't say anything when I pushed the material into her mouth gagging her so that I could watch her tits bounce on her chest. Getting her vertically felt mind blowing, addictive enough that I wanted her naked, but managed to stop myself from stripping her in that parking lot. Her thick thighs had my cock wedged tight in her snatch with extra force put on the root as I fucked her in these muted, jerky, awkward looking movements. Conception's cunt was narrow, extremely hot and excessively tight around me. The middle of her baby face was almost crimson as she gnawed on the end of her T-shirt trying to remain quiet. Her floppy low hanging tits bounced on her chest getting an audibly wet slap.

"Shit!" I pulled free of her tight confines wrapping my arms around her in a deep hug as a group of people walked by to their vehicles, some with families in tow. I felt like a degenerate while she kept the end of her shirt firmly in mouth, enjoying a thrill. I was somewhat sure no one noticed in the dark parking lot, but she chortled spitting out the saliva dampened cloth.

"Want me to put that pack of water in your backseat?" Conception didn't wait for an answer slyly bending over again wedged her half-exposed butt into my crotch. It was amazing a girl of her size could bend over and touch her toes, even with a sixteen pack of bottled water discounting the blackened pavement. This twenty-year-old Latina had a giant semi-rounded butt that was wider than my body.

"Ah yeah, there you go, baby." I slid inside again just letting it sit there looking around as Conception got funny wriggling it around a bit, then popping her hips in a single twerk before standing upright.

"Oh, you got jokes?" I was still looking around as a car or two passed on the other side oblivious to the shenanigans going on between us.

Conception put the heavy pack of bottled water on the seat while arching her back in this deep arch presenting her wide jiggly ass to my lap. Her cheeks spread wide apart with this motion revealing her openings. Her cunt was this longish line that spread apart with the motion revealing the hint of a rich pinkness inside. Conception thumped my exposed cock with her butt a few times until I slipped inside.

"Aw yeah...aw yeah baby, get that pussy. Fuck that coochie boy, fuck! Your dick is so big, aw yeah." The somewhat flat nature of her big wide butt was a boon as I long stroked her to oblivion getting an audible clap of our uglies. My SUV started rocking because of our combined weight on the driver's side as I gave Conception the business reaching up grabbing her throat from behind with both hands. I knew she liked it rough and hard from our first time hooking up. She didn't have to worry about me leaving her hanging this time. This chubby, baby-faced miscreant was going to get the business end of my schlong tonight.

"DAMN-HA-HA-HA-HA!!" Some guy yelled from a distance shocking both of us out of our bubble. I almost turned towards the direction of the voice but caught myself shoving my cock away while Conception cowered behind me. This turned out to be a deception as she ripped a plastic bottle of water free from its casing hurling it in an overhanded arc with all her might.

"¡¡USTEDES, MALDITOS PEEP FREAKS!! ¡¡TÓMATE UNA COPA MARICÓN!! AQUÍ PERRA!!" A group of guys, probably teens, were standing ten feet away. Some of them were wearing skater gear. There were a few phones capturing the action, but the main guy was distracted.

"HEY BROTHER, THEM SOME BIG ASS DRAWS YOU GOT OVER THERE-ARRGHH!!" The bottle hit this guy right in the face decimating the man and distracting his friends giving me a window to jump behind the wheel ducked down hitting the ignition. Conception scrambled inside the backseat knocking over some bags of groceries as I wisely backed in the opposite direction almost broadsiding a parked car. I sped off across the far end of the parking lot while she pitched a second plastic bottle at the group failing miserably. My heart was thumping as I ran two red lights to hit the freeway onramp.

"SHIT GIRL, WHY'D YOU THROW THAT BOTTLE?!! I AIN'T TRYING TO GO TO JAIL ON A FUCKING SATURDAY NIGHT WITH YOUR ASS!! THEY WERE FILMING US! SHIT BITCH!! I SHOULD PUT YOU OUT!!" I was livid almost on the verge of a coronary checking my side mirror for patrol cars. I backed out because my front plate wasn't mounted yet, just in the front window while the other was properly installed in the back of my SUV. The punks didn't have a chance to get my plate and my car was black with slightly tinted windows as well. I crossed myself thanking my shyster cousin who sold me the car for a song.

"If you're gonna toss me out on the curb; just help me out with something first." Conception whined.

"Huh? -OH SHIT, YOU'RE CRAZY!!" I raised a brow as her gym shorts landed on the passenger seat next to me. I glanced in the rear-view mirror at her sitting there on my back seat.

"Just fuck me man; don't leave me hanging like last time, please?!" Conception was hot and bothered to the ninth degree sitting there with her wide load butt pushed to the edge of the backseat. Her hands were in custody of the backs of her knees, legs up in the air, feet dangling. Her pussy was a visibly sloppy mess somewhat gaped in anticipation. Her baby face was scrunched up in legitimate desperation.

"Girl?"

"I NEED THAT DICK, MAN!! FUCK THE SHIT OUTTA ME LIKE YOU SAID YOU WOULD!!" Her face became even more of a grimace as I my half flaccid cock went straight back to attention, throbbing for action.

There was this wooded area to our immediate left; part of the forest preserves with a playground next to the parking spots there. It was almost eleven in the evening, leaving the park deserted for the most part as I hit a U-turn bumping the curb. I overshot the parking lot rolling to an alley bordered on one side by some trees and foliage speeding down a few miles drifting to a stop as Conception's head appeared between the seats peering out the windshield. One of her hands was between her legs.

"Please give me some dick; I'm sorry for being like this, but I need it bad." She was whimpering with lust so bad that I hit the brakes realizing I was just as ferally horny. I was trembling as I popped the lock on her door hopping out throwing it wide open, huffing.

"Aw shit." I threw open the door finding her lying there on her side because her size wouldn't allow her to lay flat on her back. One leg was resting atop the backseat while the other was shoved between the front seat as I got an up close and personal with her juicy, glistening pussy ready and willing to go all night. To make matters worse, Conception reached down with both hands holding her flower open.

"AWK!! AWK!! AW SHIT!! FUK IT!! AWK!! AWK!! MESS MY SHIT UP AND EMPTY YO' BALLS IN ME!!" The first three thrusts were balls deep in these extremely hard strokes that made her gasp like she'd been shanked. I added three more and a roll of my hips grinding and thumping her cunt with impunity. Her pussy was incredibly tight and sloppy as things got nasty on the backseat of my ride. I let go allowing my instincts to take over like an animal in heat plunging and pistoning audibly into her cunt.

"Damn bitch, this is some good ass pussy; I'm gonna fuck your brains out tonight, bitch." I was so enthralled; I was talking like a mindless gimp utterly railing the holy hell out of this large Latina. This wet soapy sound filled the SUV intermingled with our grunts and huffs. Conception's face twisted into a mask of agonized pleasure akin to a woman giving birth as I took advantage of my large endowment to nail her big and tall ass to my backseat. Her essence and juices had both of us foamy wet downstairs adding more each time I slammed inside her to the hilt. I was hitting bone obliterating her pelvis.

"AWK!! DADDY!! YOU FUCK ME SO GOOD!! YOU MUTHA!! AWK!! THIS IT!! IT'S YOURS!! AW SHIT!!" I was faceplanted in her boobs and big wide torso with both hands cupping the outside of her tits.

"IT'S MINE BITCH?!!" I'd developed a rolling swivel of the hips coupled with intense thrusts as she whined and huffed squirting all over my plunging cock. I was getting the whole bowl and the sides too as Conception rolled her hips counterclockwise, working her butt into those manic, shivering thrusts.

"THIS YO PUSSY NOW!! FUCK YO PUSSY DADDY!! FUCK ME!! AWK, YOU UP IN THEM GUTS!" I got even more excited rolling her t-shirt up exposing her bare breasts cupping and sucking her nipples, hard. The jiggly bottom portion of her buttocks was so wet and sweaty, the cheeks were sticky on my slapping balls.

"DAMN, I'M FINNA CUM GIRL; YOU ABOUT TO MAKE ME CUM!!" This seemed to make her cunt tighten up around my girth as I found myself pushing even harder into her snatch like my life depended on it. Her fleshy sleeve appeared visually confirmed our tryst clinging desperately to my cock.

"I GOTTA PATCH!! ITS ON MY FUCKING LEFT SHOULDER; DO IT INSIDE MY PUSSY!! CUM INSIDE ME!!" A moment of frenzied clarity moved her lips informing me of the birth control patch confirmed in seconds by the fingertips of my left hand rubbing it in a circular motion as my thighs tightened up making me whine and yowl.

My stomach did a flip flop as I arched thrusting everything I had inside as epic wads of jizz exploded inside her snatch followed by several others. Right at the point of climax, Conception suddenly arched up off the back seat at the precise moment I was powering down into her orgasming.

We slammed into one another with razor sharp precision enjoying the climax together as one.

I held it there inside letting all my jizz fill her cup.

Right as the last bits of my cum was ebbing out, I started timidly thrusting with Conception joining in arching up into my efforts, huffing. I nibbled, sucked and made a hickey filled mess out of her tits, pinching playing and groping them as she moaned squirming a little bit underneath me. I could feel myself fucking into my own mess deep inside her blown-up cunt...and I still wanted more.

"Mierda, no puedo creer que esto haya sucedido esta noche como sucedió. Finalmente obtuve lo que quería de ti todo este tiempo, bebé." Conception flushed covering her face with both hands unable to control its expression, grinning wildly.

She looked somewhat embarrassed in that moment.

"Huh?"

"I got you; finally got what I wanted." She was huffing while I could hear her heart thumping wildly, excited. Her cunt flexed on my girth as I processed what I'd heard.

"Oh, you mean your get back, for last time, huh?"

She didn't respond as I looked up from my prone position on top of her big body staring at her face. Her brown eyes shifted away from me, then back with this piercing glare.

"Wanna do it some more; I'm down for anything...if it's you, baby." To emphasize her point, Conception lightly rolled her hips tugging at my cock with her sex.

"Help me with these groceries, if the cops don't roll up on us after that shit you pulled in the parking lot?" She rolled her eyes laughing like I'd never heard before. I did a doubletake looking at her flushed satisfied childish features.

"Sorry, but if it's any consolation, I'll top you off before they arrest us." Conception flirted, biting her lower lip as her eyes fluttered.

"Alright, you gonna make me take you home and lock you up in there as my sex slave."

"Promises, promises."

"HUH, WHAT?!!" She laughed gregariously at my reaction then arched up, taking all my endowment to the hilt. It felt incredible making my depleted member stir inside her walls.

"Take me home, baby."

...TO BE CONTINUED.

***************************************************************************************

12