Dirty Dawg - The Series Ep. 03

Story Info
Conchita...big, thick, & double jointed.
8.3k words
5
3.4k
4

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 11/07/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mondotoken
mondotoken
1,996 Followers

AUTHOR NOTES:

The following are the preceding stories of this series in chronological order.

1). Dirty Dawg: The Indian Intern Series

2).Dirty Dawg: Big Tit Derby

3).Dirty Dawg: Big Boss Booty

4).Dirty Dawg - Holly McMichael

*****************************************************************************************

"Aw yeah, baby." We'd barely made it through my front door when I captured Conception at the sides just under her armpits pulling her roughly into my body. She dropped the two plastic bags of groceries she'd volunteered to carry onto my hardwood floor with a thud reaching up with one hand cradling my head while I kissed her neck using the opposite to rub her mound deep, fingers on her slit.

She knew what I wanted, bending over sliding her small gym shorts down exposing her ridiculously wide, overly tanned posterior and everything in-between. Conception further demonstrated a limberness hinted at earlier by touching her fingertips to the floor while going up on the balls of her feet giving me a straight shot directly into her smoldering snatch, balls deep. She was really tight at the entrance then there was this sort of elasticity and infectious stickiness to her cunt that made you just wanna rail the stuffing out of her with no fucks given.

Conception spread her long legs wider giving me more room to really sock it to her in this position right in front of my closed front door. She was already sloppy wet.

These crescent shaped motion ripples radiated from outward from the point of impact as I pounded her wide floppy ass mercilessly. This plus sized Latina took it all in a three-point stance with one hand spreading a cheek apart needlessly. Her shape offset the overall semi-flatness of an ass wide enough to screen a movie on as I hit every backshot like I was drilling for oil. Conception's moans, whimpers and girlish sounding cries fueled part two of our tryst. I beat and pounded all kinds of sand out of her tail eventually getting her down on all fours before reaching under her shirt handling her belly thrusting harder. She was creaming so much, it started dripping onto the hardwood floor in droplets.

"AW SHIT THIS YO' MUTHA-FUCKKIN PUSSY!! YOU WRECKING MY COOCHIE SOOOOO GHUD!!" Conception's endorsement bolstered my efforts encouraging me to mount her bulldog style swinging my hips into her juicy peach with the force of a wrecking ball. It sounded like she was being wetly spanked with a frat paddle. Her big, oversized body was completely flushed like a giant thermometer. The orangish-olive color changed drastically as she knelt prostrate over me with her t-shirt over her head.

I went at it with no hesitation pulling Conception deep into my lap by yanking on her biceps forcing this big body to kneel upright stuffed full of cock. I wrapped my arms around her belly as she bounced on my crotch using her full weight. It felt like a mountain had landed on me as I clawed at her tits squeezing, pinching and rolling her thickened nips. Conception sounded even more distressed. It took me a few moments to realize she was sobbing. I kept it up for as long as possible before I made the effort, slowing down a bit.

"You, okay?"

"YEAH, IT JUST...FEELS SO GOOD!! FUCK THIS PUSSY AS MUCH AS YOU WANT!! DON'T STOP BABY!!" I was wide eyed for a second as Conception went into a facedown fetal position with an arch in her back wanting me to continue demolishing her sexually. Every shot afterwards felt like it was breaking bone and knocking a wall out in the back of her sloppy cunt. The room was filled with the sounds of queefs and soggy THX sound level squelches. She started driving her butt back with as much force as my thrusts.

"FUCK IT!! BEAT THAT SHIT-THE-FUCK-UP!! AW GAWD!! YOU BUSTIN' MA GUTS BABY, AW SHIT!" Conception lost control shrieking and wriggling all over, popping her wide butt like someone stuck a taser up her bum. I hooked my fingers over her from the back grabbing handfuls of her fleshy shoulders. This anchored my entire endowment skintight in her snatch. This caused us to be molded together in a shivering undulating mess of two sweaty bodies. This was criminally primal and feverish.

"¡Ay, mierda, estás destruyendo mi coño! ¡¡Me estás ARRUINANDO por todos los demás hombres hermano!! ¡Mi puto coño va a llorar cuando tu gran polla de culo no esté dentro de él, bebé! ¡¡Ay, joderme más fuerte!! ESTE COÑO ES TUYO!!" Her teeth were chattering as she spoke in Spanish. Conception's hips started swiveling taking me on a ride inside her holiest of holies in spades.

"DAMN KEEP DOING THAT!! FEELS GHUD!! FUCK I DON'T KNOW IF I WANNA CUM IN YOUR PUSSY OR ALL OVER THIS BIG FUCKING ASS, BITCH!! SHAKE YO' SHIT!! FUCK THIS DICK LIKE YOU MEAN IT GIRL!!" Conception was grinding up my cock like nobody's business, but ramped up considerably when I broke starting to feel the cum bubbling up inside my balls. She got even more proficient reacting to my praise, breaking things up in intervals that saw her adopt this wrenching, sawing motion that broke the bank.

"AW SHIT I'M CUMMING!! CUMMING ALL IN THIS BOMB ASS PUSSY!! I WANT PUT SOME ON THIS ASS TOO!! AW SHIT GIRL!! I'M GONNA TAKE YOU TO FUCKING POUND TOWN ALL NIGHT LONG BITCH!!" A thick scintillating rope shot out of me just as she wrenched down especially hard almost mashing my balls into the hardwood floor, followed by more bursts as she wagged and twerked popping me out.

"¡¡DAME ESE SEMEN!! ¡¡QUIERO TODO EN TUS BOLAS!! ¡QUIERO QUE ME HAGAS EYACULAR TODO LO QUE QUIERAS Y LUEGO LO HAGAS UN POCO MÁS! ¡¡DAME TODO TU SEMEN, CHICO BONITO!! ¡¡ME ENCANTA BEBÉ!!"

Conception faceplanted with a heavy thud, legs spread apart with three fingers buried in her snatch pumping frantically, instantly covered with our combined juices and sweat. This big zaftig brick shithouse was squirming almost in agony, shivering as she manically jilled and frigged the absolute hell out of her cunt while more ropes of jizz glazed her shuddering shiny cheeks like cake frosting. We'd crested at the same exact moment for the second time in a night. Conception made a growing puddle.

"Aw shit, damn girl."

"Conchita." She gasped, still frigging herself four fingers buried to the knuckles inside her snatch as I noticed the puddle growing on my hardwood floor.

"Huh?" Conception turned on her side with her legs folded into her abdomen bent at the knees breathing hard as she regarded me, flushed crimson.

"That's what everybody calls me; nobody says anybody's real fucking name; I'm Conchita, okay? " She sounded breezy and half apologetic looking like she'd just run five Boston marathons.

"Is that what you want me to call you?"

"Man, you can call me anytime...UH!! I uhm, yeah that's what I like to be called, alright baby?"

"Okay Conchita."

My hand was in custody of a greedy handful of her left buttock kind of spreading it apart as i surveyed the mess I'd made of her wide load derriere. Her labia looked swollen, visibly pulsing as she involuntarily flexed inside. My thumb rubbed and pressed half of her lower lips apart revealing her hot pink insides and the remnants of a few creampies inside. I was feeling it all over wanting to stuff her again as she realized what she'd done on my floor sort of shielding the side of her head facing me, embarrassed.

"Uh, sorry about your floor. You got some paper towels, a mop or something? I'll clean it up, please don't get pissed; you were really trying to break into my tummy, man. That shit...fuck; man, it felt so good, I kept trying to hold it in... until I couldn't. Sorry, but I came so fucking hard right now, bonito."

"It's cool, I'll take care of it, Conchita."

"NO! I mean it's my mess, so I'll do it and uhm...well, I uhm...don't." Her voice trailed off making me curious.

"What? "She'd stopped rubbing and massaging her muff but kept a hand covering it demurely as she found the words, she was looking for still looking away from my face giving me a view of her profile.

"Uhm, you liked it; with me, right?"

"You can't tell?"

"No, what I mean is uhm...you felt that shit too, right. I mean that mierda de culo loco when we both came, right? I mean, it's okay if you didn't but my legs won't stop shaking." Conchita sounded nervous and unsure of herself, making things suddenly awkward. I was still playing with one of her cheeks giving it a hearty squeeze, pinching a selfish handful.

"Want me to do it until you know?" I always went middle of the road in emotional situations with women. She was facing away from me towards the single loveseat in my one-bedroom flat.

"If I say yeah, will you keep doing it until I get enough?"

"Is that what you want?"

Conchita nodded meekly taking one for the team between us, then piped up again.

"Uh, hey can I use your bathroom? UH, NOT LIKE THAT! Well maybe, but I wanna shower real quick but first I wanna clean up this floor. I'm so fucking embarrassed, but horny at the same time. You were thumping the fuck outta my shit like a boss. Aw shit, I'm gonna have to crawl in that shower, man. Shit I used to think you were a dog ass nigga back in the day, but I would've lined up for the dick too. You were so fucking good in mamma's truck...UHM!! You were the uh, bomb tonight, I mean."

Conchita was stammering a little and talking over herself a mile a minute before rolling on her back facing the ceiling.

"I thought we hated each other."

"I never said that; uhm, well water under the bridge. Especially if you keep digging me out tonight. Shit, I ain't even sucked your dick, yet." Her blue language bordered on the juvenile side of things as I chuckled noticing an exposed breast and the bullet hardened nipple in the center of her medium sized areola.

My fingers went to it pinching and rolling it until her eyes fluttered.

"I gotta funny messed up body that don't act right." Conchita commented letting me have my way with her exposed tit before losing her partially soiled t-shirt letting it all hang out as I cupped them both.

"I don't get it."

"Lost a shit ton of weight six months ago and my tits were huge; but I'm a fat bitch at heart and ate my way to this fucked up shitty body...and my titties shrank. How you gain weight and yo fucking titties shrink? That's straight up retarded; I should be rocking some jugs up here, but I got gipped by the Hombre Grande upstairs, right? You should've seen me when I was smaller, you really would've fucked me then. Sorry, I'm fucked up looking now; that dick got me wanting to get back on that fucking treadmill for you, serious. Man, you fucked me so hard I pissed myself and I'm still laying in it, blabbing."

I facepalmed at her comedic mile a minute stammering, then suckled a nipple making her moan.

"I'm sucking a titty while you're lying in that puddle, so I guess that makes me as bad as you, huh Conchita?"

"I think I should clean this up, so can you turn around?"

"Why?"

"Just do it, please? I don't want you to see me getting up and I wanna clean this up." I turned my back facing away from Conchita on my knees.

She grunted a bit working to right herself and I respected her space knowing she didn't want me to see her getting out of an awkward position. Conchita was big and tall, now carrying some extra padding which left her with a wider frame which made her legs look longer and shapelier while she had the hint of her former waist. Her childish looking face offset body issues she'd had for years. I heard a door slam behind me turning around in time to catch a glimpse of her naked body and a damp shirt in her hand.

"Aw shit." I facepalmed realizing Conchita used her t-shirt to wipe up the puddle as the sink went full blast in my bathroom. My thoughts drifted to the past and her rivalry with the woman her mother had taken under her wing, Lizbeth aka Liz aka Astrid, an independent stripper. Their relationship such as it was, mixed like oil and water. The two women engaged daily sometimes coming to fisticuffs until things culminated with me being unwittingly involved in a bit of emotional terrorism against Lizbeth.

I was chided into participating when Conception (Conchita) outed Lizbeth's clandestine employment at a dive bar strip club. Curiosity got the best of me, and I promptly turned up at said club finding "Astrid" there plying her stock and trade, perhaps without the extras. After an epic night where all my sexual fantasies were fulfilled, Lizbeth cut ties with me and disappeared. I was devastated after learning of Conchita's treachery, but she got the blowback in an immediate beatdown from her rival and the full excoriation and eviction from the family household by her enraged mother. Lizbeth's situation was more important to her mother.

"Hey." I rapped at the bathroom door while Conchita was showering.

"YEAH?!"

"I have a washer and dryer in the back room you can use, okay?"

She shouted back, still sort of breezy after we'd physically mauled one another to oblivion. The first time we hooked up was just as intense with Conchita presumably doing it to stick it to her rival further after being evicted while I was looking for a bit of payback and a Band-Aid for my bruised feelings. We went at it like animals that time, but tonight was different as I took the time to enjoy her fully instead of simply exploiting her like before. I purposely left her hanging knowing she wanted to keep going just to stick it to her, but then panicked afterwards, never returning to the food truck. I left it behind too.

"Uhm...thank you for uh, letting me use your washer; where is it, again?"

I was sitting on my loveseat deep in thought recalling our nasty hookup feeling like crap for not going back to check whether Conchita was even telling the truth about Lizbeth ghosting me and most of her daily life to keep her secret intact. Looking at Conchita now made me want to question her about it all, but I couldn't find the words. She was standing in the open doorway with a towel wrapped around her midsection that hid nothing from view. Her breasts were barely covered while her muff as right in my eyeline along with everything else as I motioned towards the closet that held my washer dryer combo.

"Well, at least wake up in the morning before you start gnawing your arm off to get away from me." She tried to make it sound like a joke, but it came out awkward enough to silence whatever I had in mind.

"Hey." Conchita quickly got to the other side of the door, closing it behind herself even more awkwardly accidentally slamming it.

I stumbled after her opening the door, nearly hitting her with it in the process.

"¡¡Sé que me odias!! Sé que soy un pedazo de basura sin valor, ¿de acuerdo?!! ¡No te soy una mierda porque no soy ella y no me importa mientras me tengas! Sólo... ¡Solo quiero sentirte! ¡Quiero seguir sintiéndote por dentro y por fuera! ¡Por favor, déjame tener esto! Déjame pasar una noche en tu cama, ¿de acuerdo, bebé?" Conchita was borderline hysterical as I threw open the door wider.

"You hungry?"

"What?" She was caught off guard clutching at the towel barely covering her hyper-zaftig curves. It looked like she thought I was going to attack her for a few moments, before she settled down.

"I thought you might be hungry since all we've been doing is smashing since we got in that parking lot; I got a lot of stuff; well, you saw what I bought. Thanks for helping me bring some of it inside." Her expression lightened.

"Uhm, can I cook for you; I mean only if you let me burn for you."

"Well, I don't know; can you cook, Conchita?" The sarcastic look on her face told me I'd successfully lightened the mood as she popped a wide hip out with a hand on that hip.

"Motherfucker, you do know I used to cook most of the stuff you ate at the food truck, eh? Shit, I still burn at mamma's truck part time most weekends, alright? Hey man, sit yo ass down and let me serve you something really nice, okay fool?" She turned tossing her clothing into the washer giving me a view of her exposed saddlebag cheeks.

I slapped the shit out of her right buttock making the lower slightly loose portion, jiggle. Conchita favored it looking pissed for an instant, then glib as she looked over her shoulder with a toothy smile that made her look even more like a toddler in the face.

"You gonna burn for me with nothing but a towel on?"

"Want me to do it naked, payaso?" Conchita was all smiles nodding her head as the towel hit the floor.

Her arms wrapped around the midpoint of my back as I pushed into the small room making out with her getting a mouthful of tongue in the process. I liked the way she moaned when kissing as she cradled my face between her hands really going at it. I thought about all the times we'd yelled, argued and cussed one another out, but couldn't remember what started it. Conchita was always this sort of feral street child that didn't make sense when you saw her old school mother and knew of her strict upbringing. Her mother used to beat her from pillar to post in public arguing back and forth in front of their customers.

"I'd like to do it naked, but it seems like I'm gonna end up making breakfast for you instead if we keep this shit up. Aw yeah, rub your big ass dick on the front of my coño, baby. I like how it feels; cum on my coño for me real quick. Just rub that shit really nice, okay."

I'd grabbed handful of her soft hips luxuriating in the feel of her flesh as I squeezed inside the wedging her huge butt into my washer dryer combo with the underside of my cock resting squarely on her mound. My balls were pressed against the tiny triangular patch of negative space between her lush thighs. Conchita wriggled about until we were mashed fully together with nowhere to go but into each other grinding and rubbing. Her hands handled my hips at first, but then she wrapped her arms around my neck staring at my face as I looked down observing my cock grinding on her furry snatch.

"Yeah, I like it like that, and your thing is always so hard; when you shove that dick inside it feels like a fucking bat or steel bar all up in my business. I be already cumming just from you pushing it in, but I like this too. Back in the day I used to do this with my boyfriends cause mamma was always talking about taking me to the fucking doctor to make sure I still had my virginity. She fucked me up something fierce when she found out I'd been doing it in the ass. We can do that too; it's just that last time you just shoved it inside without letting me use some oil or lube. Guess you were real mad at me, sorry."

Conchita rambled on as I worked up a good rhythm and even better friction grinding that patch of hair on her snatch feeling it intensely. My gaze traveled up to her breasts, finding her nipples extremely hard looking like rounded bullet points. Her areolas were all wrinkled up exposing her incredible lust.

"Crazy right, I was messing around with this cholo, and he used to always play with the ass all the time. Kept begging to rub his thang on my ass crack but got out of pocket and went in my backdoor. I was pissed but wanted to keep him so, I started giving up the ass, too; but he had a small dick and yours is like, really fucking big. Hey, I'm Catholic and they say that shit ain't real sex anyway, but momma beat my ass after that doctor snitched. She used to always know even though I told those assholes not to say shit; I should've sued; I can do that, right? AW!! AW YEAH!! Rub it harder I'm getting wet as fuck."

I shushed Conchita really getting a heated friction that sent shockwaves through my loins.

"Sorry, I talk a lot when I'm happy; want me to turn around? You can rub your dick on my ass crack and cum all over my big flapjack booty. You're probably used to girls with nice butts instead of a sloppy bitch like me, huh? You know, I really did lose a lot of weight, but I like eating too much. I wish you could've seen me like that; you would've really been fucking the shit out of me then, huh payaso?"

mondotoken
mondotoken
1,996 Followers