Dirty Dawg - The Series Ep. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I shushed her again and then decided to kiss her into silence as we rubbed and criminally frotted to the ninth degree. Conchita's moans and whimpers made things hot and steamy along with her near constant wriggling and squirming about while we were pressed together. My thighs seized up spontaneously as I crested shooting a thick wad of cum on her fury mound. That first blast was so powerful, it shot up her belly as more bursts came putting me in the zone with lush handfuls of her hips.

"OH SÍ, AHORA ESO ES DE LO QUE COÑO ESTOY HABLANDO¡AHÍ MISMO, BEBÉ! CUM EN MI COÑO!! ¡¡MOJO ESA MIERDA HASTA CHICO NEGRO BONITO!!" Conchita begged wetly working her hips and lower back into my orgasmic thrusts. I went so hard thrusting out my load, it was wetly slick and audible in that small laundry room. Conchita spread her legs as much as she could until my cock slid inside.

"AW SHIT, YOU'RE SO HOT DOWN HERE!!" I shouted in a post orgasmic haze.

"TOMA UN POCO MÁS DE ESTE BEBÉ COÑO CALIENTE!! ¡¡A LA MIERDA PORQUE ES TUYO Y DE NADIE MÁS!! ¡A LA MIERDA ESE COÑO CHICO BONITO!" Conchita cried out in Spanish balletically raising her leg until her foot tapped the side of my thigh. We ended up fucking like rabid animals for a good twenty minutes before Conchita was obliged to lower her leg in the confines of that small closet laundry room.

My cock was unceremoniously ejected from her steaming snatch glistening with our intermingled juices. Conchita bodied into me using her weight with the momentum almost making me fall backward if not for her hand in the small of my back. Her other hand joined that one urging me forward as she bent over taking me in her mouth. Conchita's head was bobbing before I righted myself. She worked a decent sloppy top with loud slurps and gurgles randomly gagging on my cock. My hand caressed her back.

"You're gonna make me cum." I whimpered.

Conchita quickly got on her knees wrapping her hands around the base of my cock twisting in clock and counterclockwise motions as her head pumped back and forth getting me over the hump in grand fashion. I filled her mouth with a deluge of cum which seemed to make this lusty plus sized Latina go into overdrive really giving up the mouth. She managed to threaten me just once before breaking off coughing profusely sort of giggling in this dirty manner. There was a salacious look on her face as she cleaned my cock even taking my balls into her mouth with an infectious happy energy. I helped her up.

"Now you go take a shower while I burn for you and then I wanna suck on this some more before I show you a little trick of mine, okay baby?" Conchita hands were cupping my face, playfully pinching my cheeks as she smiled gregariously. I didn't recognize this woman who used to be my enemy and Lizbeth's.

"Uhm, okay." She hooked her arm in mine actually escorting me to the bathroom door, smiling.

I took a long hot shower while Conchita began cooking, replaying our rolling hookup in my mind over and over getting so horny that I was sporting some serious wood when I stepped out of the shower. Even the memory of our lust-hate fueled revenge hookup seemed different in retrospect. This was one extremely hot bitch with a platinum WAP ready to go at the drop of a dime and the smells coming from the kitchen validated her claims of doing most of the cooking. I found Conchita burning in my kitchen wearing one of my t-shirts which hid absolutely nothing as she glanced at me smiling.

"HEY!! HEY BABY AT LEAST EAT SOME OF THIS FIRST!!" I delivered an open-handed slap right in the middle of her expansive butt, then groped the right cheek in a big clawing pinch. Two of my fingers rubbed up against her slit, prompting her to turn around roughly to dislodge them, still grinning.

"Maybe I'll eat some of this, instead." I cupped her bare sex as she giggled like a schoolgirl lightly shoving me away as she doled out a good portion of what looked like some fried rice done on the fly. There was a whole plate on the table with a fried chop and a bit of potato salad from the fridge. She hadn't touched any of the groceries I bought as she sat me down at the table. Conchita didn't have a plate but pulled up a chair to watch me eat after filling a glass full of fruit punch from a carton.

"Aren't you gonna eat too?"

"Yeah." She answered breezily staring at mt face with her chin resting on her fist. I noticed some tattoos on her fingers along with a slight vine tattoo on top of her hand. Conchita noticed and put it down under the table bringing her other hand up playing with an errant strand of hair. That hand disappeared under the table followed by the soft cushiony feel of her palm around my throbbing erection. She squeezed my tumescence a few times then started stroking it watching me eat. She graduated to long stroking me.

"I'm serious, you gonna eat something, Conchita?"

"I said, yeah."

This big ass twentysomething slid off the chair almost as if she were falling out of it, taking the upper half of my prick between her lips with a loud audible slurp. Her head turned in profile with a third of my cock bulging from her lips already glistening with precum. That right hand stroked towards her mouth.

"That's not fair; that's cheating."

"Eating is not cheating, baby." Conchita's body was half under the table as she pushed a thigh outward taking half in sustained vacuum powered slurps and gurgling thrusts stroking passionately.

"Aw shit, come on bitch." I couldn't finish the meal turning in her direction as she knelt upright flattening her sweaty palms against my inner thighs sucking me off maintaining eye contact continuously as froth started to run down her chin. She would stop, using the tips of her fingers to tease the crown and lightly rake her nails on the shaft, before nearly choking herself to death taking me whole.

"COUGH!! AK!! AK!!...shit, can we like, do it on your love seat? I wanna suck it all out before we uhm, like maybe use the bed?"

"Hell yeah." Conchita chuckled at my response, then broke contact crawling on all fours to my loveseat with her butt facing me and everything else. Frome the back, it was incredible wide, but with a flatness that put her openings on full display accessorized with this prominent crease across the back of both thighs at the top. I didn't know if I wanted to get more sloppy head or bury my cock in her guts. Conchita looked back at me with a wink that told me either way was perfectly fine with her.

I opted for head.

"Bebé, te chuparé esta vara todos los días. Quiero hacer que me llames para chupar esta polla todos los días. Quiero que llores cuando no estoy cerca y que me jodas la mierda cuando aparezca. Tú y nadie más. Solo para tu bebé."

Conchita dirty talked me in Spanish while making a meal out of my prick. She got on all fours at my right side with a deep arch in her back that made the borrowed t-shirt ride up exposing her cheeks. The view was inspiring, making me grab at her butt finding that her size kept it just out of reach, making me groan. Conchita had the base of my endowment framed between her hands sucking me off hard, but broke contact after noticing my repeated attempts to grab her cheeks. She got this mischievous look on her face with a slight chuckle, then went back to sucking the chocolate off my vein covered cock.

"OH SHIT!!"

Without missing a beat, Conchita did a handstand in my lap stuffed full of my endowment orally. Both of her legs were spread far apart for an instant, then she drew them down bending both at the knees framing both sides of my head with her palms flattened outside my thighs. I was given an up close and personal with her snatch. It was partially gaped revealing the rich juicy insides. I was utterly shook.

Then I buried my face in her snatch having the second course of a meal that started at the table. My hands were able to grab all the ass I could handle as we went to town on each other. Conchita managed her weight moderating it leaning into my torso, continuously sucking. Unfortunately, this only lasted a good five minutes before she nearly toppled onto the floor. She was still in good spirits, chuckling.

"Can we; get in your bed, please?"

"Damn, you make me wanna call off from fucking work, Conchita. I might have to keep you locked up in my closet bitch, damn girl." She started laughing so hard that she hiccupped, then covered her mouth briefly before planting that hand in the center of her chest. I didn't recognize my old nemesis. That was a good thing.

"YOU'LL HAVE TO CATCH ME FIRST!" Conchita managed to get up in an awkward looking run that saw her bump a shoulder into the doorframe before faceplanting in my bed. Her weight made the mattress slide off the box spring a little while my bedding was nuked from the impact. She didn't move a muscle or say a word as I walked in surveying the wealth of riches in this prone girl flat out in my bed.

"Damn I don't know what to do first after you showed me your trick out there." Conchita turned on her side in the resting buddha position looking at me chortling before composing herself enough to speak.

"That wasn't my trick."

"No?"

"Nope, get in the bed with me and I'll show you, my trick." Conchita crooked a finger beckoning me into the bed with her. I got in cautiously, not knowing what to expect under her gaze as she cupped a breast.

"So, show me your trick." I knelt at her side watching.

"OKAAAAAY!" Conchita giggled playfully as she grabbed the back of her knee raising her long leg into the air until the bottom of her foot faced the ceiling.

"That's it?" I shrugged.

"Nope."

Conchita fell over on her back with an impact that shook the bed, still holding the back of her knee folding that long leg behind her head while silencing me with a finger in front of her lips. The other leg went into the air facing the ceiling momentarily before being folded as she contorted bringing both shoulders forward. This left her massive butt right in front of her face as she worked her tits out overlapping the backs of her juicy thighs. Conchita reached up with both hands over her noggin grabbing her ankles with a smile that quickly became sustained giggling because of the expression on my face.

"You're...double jointed?" The movement was utterly fluid done without stress or strain on her plus sized body.

"Yup."

"Holy shit, I'm dead." Conchita laughed giving both of her wide load ass cheeks a loud double slap that reverberated off the walls of my bedroom. She was busting up at my reaction to her improbable limberness.

"When I'm like this you got everything right on the table Alacarte baby; mouth, titties, pussy and all of this fat ass, too." She sounded glib and carefree, like she was delivering an order in a restaurant.

"Shit."

"What would you like first, huh?" She asked seconds before my prick hit her maw like a guided missile.

"AW SHIT!!" Her cheeks vacuumed inward with a sustained suction that made me cry and plunge her mouth shivering from the sensation.

Conchita used her arms pushed forward arms cupping her breasts together as she spit out my cock letting it fall atop her tits. My shaft was engulfed in her cleavage, fingers interlocked trapping it against her breastbone. Conchita held me tight to her chest as I fucked her tits for a while until she released me. I followed the invisible line down to her snatch getting reacquainted with a series of deep thrusts, balls slapping against her butt. I was hitting so hard, motion ripples appeared on her tummy, inner thighs and the lower half of her buttocks. I was mounted over her palms flat, legs spread wide apart on all fours.

"Aw shit baby; I can't get enough of your dick. You fuck my pussy like you mean it. It feels like you're trying to break me in half with that shit... AW SÍ, FOLLARME COMO SI QUISIERAS MATARME CON ESA GRAN POLLA DE CULO!! ¡¡A LA MIERDA TU COÑO BEBÉ!!" Her wetness was off the charts with visible splashes accompanying my miles deep thrusts.

Conchita left my shaft coated in her slimy essence as I did my best to push her through my headboard.

"LAST ONE, YOU KNOW WHAT TO DO WITH THAT DICK!! SHOVE IT UP MY ASS!!" Conchita shouted half hiccupping with an excess of saliva in her mouth.

We were nasty together in each of our trysts, so I wasn't put off by the bit of spit running out the corner of her mouth as she continued encouraging me to take her last opening. I'd been there before, but it was more of an angry sexual trolling back then in that food truck. Conchita interlocked her fingers in front of the back of her thighs with her folded legs pressed tight against her torso. Her flexibility was almost superhuman as she tightened her grip making that big wide load butt of hers expand.

"Come on, do it."

There was more than enough natural lubrication as I took her backdoor after so long. My hands carefully cradled the outside of her buttocks as she was slowly penetrated and fucked methodically. I spread my legs wider pushing them under her cheeks long stroking her from stem to stern slowly, just enjoying her in an upright kneeling position.

Her breathy moans and whimpering Spanish language encouragements sent me right over the edge quicker than I wanted. I shot a load into her bowels following up with by glazing her peachy cunt as she spread those long legs still handling them behind the knees so that I could cum on her belly, tits and lastly her juvenile features in strained sprinkles.

"That was so good." Conchita allowed her feet to land flat on the mattress assuming a position like she was at a gynecologist's office with her feet in stirrups. I was kneeling between her legs surveying the mess I'd made of her all over again. She just lay there breathing hard staring at my face lost in thought for a few moments. Her hand drifted down rubbing my jizz all over the outside of her peachy cunt.

"Man, I don't know how I'm gonna make it through work tomorrow."

"Today." Conchita motioned pointing at the clock on my bedside table.

It was fifteen after two in the morning and I was feeling it all over still looking at her whimsical expression.

"If you want, I'll watch over you while you sleep until it's time for you to get up to work. I'm sorry for keeping you up when you needed sleep; maybe you can take another shower while I clean up the mess so everything will be nice when you get home. I can take a bus from here at like, five in the morning."

"I'll take you home."

"Uhm, I don't wanna be an inconvenience."

"I got you, Conchita, okay?" There was this flash of something just behind the eyes as she flushed crimson looking away from my face. She tried to stifle a smile biting her lower lip, then answered.

"Okay."

I flopped out atop her big, beautiful body, unconscious.

[DARKNESS]

"Wake up."

"Huh, what time is it; am I late getting up for work? I start at seven and I gotta open the doors for the weekend skeleton crew...OH SHIT!" I started to panic right out of a deep slumber, but she rested a palm on my chest.

"It's right before six; I forgot to ask what time you had to go to work, so I had to wake you up, sorry." Conchita was there lying beside me in the resting buddha position still wearing nothing but a t-shirt which rode up on the deep curve of her hip leaving everything below exposed.

"Ah, it's okay girl; you ready to go home?"

"You don't have to drive me; I'll take the bus."

"Nope, I'm gonna make sure you get home safe before I get to work. That shit is non-negotiable; besides what would mamma say about me leaving her daughter at a bus stop in the AM, huh?"

"She don't care." Conchita replied ruefully looking away, then back at my face as she fondled a pec.

"She does, trust and believe; your clothes dry already?"

"Yeah, but..."

"What?" She ran a pointer finger tracing the defined nature of my chest as she avoided looking me in the eye.

"Uhm, well can I uh...?" Her words trailed off in the fleeting darkness engulfing my bedroom. Conchita smelled of my bodywash and her hair was wet. The only source of light came from the cracked door of my bathroom.

"What?"

"Can I get your uhm, number; uh, I'll take it out in trade." She bargained, making me raise a brow.

"Huh?"

"It's just that uhm, I was hoping I could see you just one more time. I mean, I'm not trying to make it weird, but there's just one more thing and I... uh, well can I get your number for something nice?"

"Something nice?"

Her cushiony fist was suddenly wrapped around my cock softly stroking it into rigid hardness. Conchita rolled into a ball kotowing at my hip using her other hand behind my balls as she took me from stem to root soulfully sucking on my prick. Her light sensual moans filled the room as I considered letting her crash at my place but thought better of it. My Uncle Billy taught me never to let a woman cat out in your home unless she was your wife, or all kinds of chaos would ensue. I followed that rule to the letter; but Conchita was making a strong argument against that cardinal rule.

"Can I have your number, huh?"

She sucked hard on my cock making me involuntarily arch up into her mouth as her head pumped vertically on my crotch, audibly sucking and slurping. I exploded in her mouth in less than ten minutes as she earned my number in spades. Time kept me from nailing her to my mattress with extreme prejudice and I reluctantly took a cold shower. Conchita already cleaned my apartment and put away the groceries as I slept like a rock after the first round of trysts with her starting back in that Walmart parking lot.

"Crazy, huh?" I asked driving across town while she sat there focused on her phone as strains of "Just LIke Music" by Eric Sermon.

"Huh, what?" Conchita seemed a bit pensive bunched up in the seat with her knees drawn up in her chest. Her limberness was now on display as part of her being.

"How we ended up messing around."

"Oh, well we did it before." Her tone sounded dismissive, yet slightly emotional drawing my attention.

"Everything okay?"

"Fine."

"Are you sure?" Conchita raised a brow looking at me like she wanted to say something but refrained.

"Yeah, you really didn't have to take me home. I had it under control, but hey you got a good morning blowie out of the situation, eh? Man, if you didn't wake up, I was gonna sit on your shit and get some more while you was sleep."

"You think your big ass bouncing on my dick wouldn't have woke me up?" We stared at each other, then shared a hearty laugh which she abruptly cut short staring out her passenger side window. Conchita wouldn't tell me where she lived but directed me to a dense mid-city hood that wasn't too far from the job.

"You liked it, right?"

"I wish I didn't have to go to work." She made this weird smiley scrunched up face like she was trying hold in her feelings, then just blurted it out.

"What about your girlfriend, huh?"

"Excuse me?" I raised a brow as we pulled up to a red light. Conchita was visibly pensive biting her nails looking out the window. It felt like she wanted to jump out of my ride as I turned down the music.

"Uhm, your girlfriend; don't try to deny it, I'm good. She got some big ass motherfucking titties, though; you must like shoving your thing between those, huh payaso?"

"What're you talking about, Conchita?"

"IT'S OKAY!! ALRIGHT?!! I know how to be a good little jump off, okay? No worries, baby boy; I can share the stick, I was trained that way since I was little, you know? There ain't nothing a bitch got that another bitch can't take away, alright? We just ran into each other and ended up doing it, eh? Damn that white bitch got some BIG ASS FUCKING TITTIES, shit! I got some D's, and she makes me feel like I need a training bra. Fuck man, can't compete with Becky with the BIG TITS, huh payaso? Sent you a pic, I saw."