Dirty Docs Pt. 02

Story Info
Lesbian experience turned into group sex.
5k words
4
4.7k
1
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 02/10/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Foreman

Chase and I were sitting on the couch in Remy's drawing-room. In front of us, a soccer match was going on. Chelsea vs Manchester City. Chase was very much enthusiastic about the game. Every time the goalkeeper was saving the shots, he was shouting like a little girl. I had no interest in soccer.

There are some parts of life when you have to acknowledge the truth. One example would be that I hated Robert Chase. In my entire life, I hadn't seen a single person who could be such a devoted boot-licker of his superior. When we were working together before, he not only survived on the leftover House threw at him, but also he was too cranky to question that. The most charming thing about him probably was his British-Aussie accent. I used to hang out with him because of Cameron.

She was nice, kind, and intelligent. While talking to Cameron, I discovered that she was the woman I always wanted. My greatest wonder was how could Cameron's physical urges compel her to end up with a colleague who had zero self-esteem. No doubt I had been rude and insensitive to her, but now I understand that it was my suppressed desire which forced me to act like a moron in front of her. Compared to Chase, she was very understanding yet a believer in her ideology.

Remy was nothing like either Cameron or Chase. She was desperate inside but quiet on the outside. Her eyes confided me that she was not gullible when her actions told me that she was just playing with her precious life. The striking thing about Remy was her curiosity about patients rather than their diseases. Probably that's why House hired her. The key to the utmost mystery about her was beyond my reach. Are all bi-sexuals mysterious or the ones who only have a deadly disease dangling in the future? Well, I didn't give a damn about that. We were seeing each other, working together, had a great sex life. Every time I had sex with her, I felt demolished with satisfaction.

"Foreman, you guys have anything in the fridge?"

Chase's words broke my chain of thoughts. I was lost in my head. I asked him, "You want something to eat?"

"Yeah."

"I think she had some sandwiches there."

Chase was standing behind the sofa. Now he came and sat beside me. His eyes were fixed on my face. After a few moments of silence, he said, "Are you upset?"

I could not hide my annoyance, "What? No."

"Oh, come on man."

He patted my shoulder. I didn't usually get angry, but this behaviour of Chase was making me heated up inside. It was none of his fucking business. I shook my head.

"Mate, cheer up. You don't have House around now."

All the rage that was piling up inside me now exploded after hearing the name of that bastard.

"What the HELL, Chase? For fuck's sake why don't you just fucking leave me alone? Do some favour to me and shut up that goddamn mouth."

The effect of my yelling at him was conspicuous. His face was looking pale now, his mouth was open. Definitely, he was spooked.

I was so excited right now that I didn't notice I was shaking. I took a couple of deep breaths and encircled my face with my palms. I was all sweaty.

Chase's voice sounded off when he mumbled, "I guess it was all about work. Right? I mean Cuddy didn't let you take House's position. Isn't it?"

The moment I stopped shouting, I realised that I was overreacting. Chase was probably right.

"I don't know, man," I said. I let out a sigh.

"Hey, Foreman. We all go through shit. You would be okay before you realise."

Chase's words were consoling but to me, they sounded like shallow gibberish. What did he know about my family and my life? Should I tell him the truth?

After a few moments, I looked at his face. He was waiting for me to say something.

I started," Chase, I have to tell you something. I know it would be harsh, but I want you to know the truth."

His silence encouraged me as I said, "The thing is I don't like you as um... a colleague, and as a person too. I find you as a man who has no personal opinion. You agree with anything your boss says. Your every word now seems glib to me."

I took a pause, and started again, "I have no idea how you bagged Cameron. She is intelligent, pretty, and honest. She just doesn't fit with you." I swear the last words were my slip of the tongue; Freud can justify.

Chase's face was red when I finished. I could see the reflection of rage that was building in me minutes ago.

"Foreman, I don't give a fuck about what you think about me, but don't bring my wife in middle. Don't you dare to bring Cameron. You understand?"

I had nothing to say.

Chase said, "I get it why you hate me. Yeah, I agreed with House on every step. What could I do? Be a rebel and lose my job? I had no intention of being a fucking doctor in the first place. My dad forced me. I agreed with that moron because we were supposed to work under him. And that's what you do when you work under the best diagnostician in the country."

For my part, I was listening to him. It was not my duty to deduce whether he was right or wrong.

He sighed, "I love Cameron. And I believe she also feels the same way. I get your point. She might not be as interesting and attractive as Thirteen, but to me she is everything."

I startled when he mentioned Thirteen. I asked, "Why did you mention Thirteen? She has nothing to do with any of it."

He looked puzzled. After managing himself, he said slowly, "I don't know, I just, I mean, you know... Thirteen is good looking and charming. You are dating her..."

The fine streak of insecurity illuminated my mind. Did Chase want Remy? Wasn't he content with Cameron? I couldn't ignore observing that my heart started pounding suddenly.

"Chase. Chase, hold on a sec. Are you attracted to Thirteen? "

I bet he was perplexed by my precise approach.

The reply came in an unapologetic voice, "Who isn't? She is one in million, mate." I couldn't help feeling proud. I couldn't hide my smirk either anymore. I put my hand on his back, "I get it."

Chase was right. She was smoking hot. I forgot about the heated conversation between us. We had some casual talk about work, House, and Wilson's new billionaire patient.

"Hey Chase, I forgot about your sandwiches. Let me get it."

I headed towards the kitchen. I opened the fridge and took out the container. As I Was coming back from the kitchen, I heard Cameron's voice. It was coming from Remy's bedroom. Sitting there with Chase I totally forgot about both of them. Men do usually get welcomed in regular girly chit-chats. I opened the door and saw something that made me awestruck. What Cameron and Thirteen were doing was not a simple conversation. I couldn't imagine I would see my girlfriend like that. She was lying naked; her arms wrapped around Cameron who also had no clothes on her body. Two girls were having intimate moments. As soon as they saw me standing like stone outside the open door, they freaked out.

Thirteen

Foreman's unexpected intrusion horrified Cameron. We were both naked. We were cuddling while our lips rested on each other. She noticed Foreman's grim face and quickly pulled the sheets on her. I did not need to do that, because he liked me naked. Most of the nights he didn't let me wear anything after we came home. I can't deny the fact though that Cameron's action hinted to me that we were in trouble.

She was ashamed and all red when her husband came and asked Foreman what was happening here.

Foreman replied indifferently, "See yourself."

The room was filled with impervious silence for a whole minute; then Chase blurted out, "I can't believe this. Cameron you are, you are doing it with Thirteen. Are you bi too?"

I tried to read Cameron's face.

Chase barked again, "Come on. Answer me."

After all this revelation, I still had my arms around her. I realized that when I could feel her heart beating loud. She was preparing herself to confront the man with whom she took sacred vows two months ago. The six eyes in the room were focused on the face of Dr Alison Cameron. I was astounded when she grasped my palm tightly. I looked up to look into her eyes. She was staring at me calmly.

Clearing her throat she started, "No, Chase. I think I am not bisexual. But today..."

She paused and returned her gaze to me. I was waiting for an answer, her answer. Staring at me she continued, "I enjoyed my intimacy with Remy. She reminded me of my first time. It all happened quickly before I could understand the consequences. But Chase, you have nothing to worry about. I love you. I do. A lot."

I don't know if it was alcohol or Cameron, but my heart started saying what I did to her, was not just some usual fucking I used to do; it was more than that. To her, it must have meant something. I put my other hand on hers. In a moment her warm lips were resting upon mine.

Chase came forward and gave his wife a warm hug. He whispered, "I love you, babe." Chase was okay with Cameron after she fucked my brains out. I was not surprised a bit.

I got up and reached Foreman who was lost in his thoughts. He grabbed my back, and whispered in my ears, "So, how was she?"

"Mmmm, I think she was great. Sensual."

"Okay. Better than me?"

"Leave her alone, jealous guy. She doesn't have a big black cock."

"Yes. But I do."

He kissed me. After playing with his tongue, I said out loud, "I think you guys can join us now. It would be fun."

I looked at Foreman. He was okay with that. Chase also showed his enthusiasm for group sex.

After everyone agreed, I said to Chase, "I think we girls can start now. It would certainly warm you two up. Then we can go one-on-one."

Foreman giggled, "Hey, I am already feeling hot, baby."

Chase cut him down, "Foreman, let them play first. Don't be a jerk." He then said to me, "Thirteen, you go on."

Though we had sex earlier, it didn't take much time to get Cameron in action again. She was rubbing my butt while I was licking her nipples. Chase and Foreman were naked now. They were uncomfortable first but as Cameron started moaning, their dicks became hard.

She was touching my neck when I started nibbling her ears. She whispered, "Do it again."

"Nipples?"

"Mhmm. It feels good."

I went back to tease her nips. They were hard and erect. She was not much buxom, but her breasts were worth licking and sucking. As I could do either of them with great skill, she was having a real good time. I became sure when she pressed my head into her breasts. I always dominated women, but tonight Cameron was probably changing that equation.

Now it was time to reach her honeypot and give it a treat. While she was on her back, I gave hungry lapping down there. Her moist pussy was wet. I started on her clit with sucking. My lips and tongue were working simultaneously. She was twisting her body like a fish caught in the net. Her moaning was loud and encouraging. To pin her down, I placed my two hands around her stomach. She now rested her legs on my shoulders. As I rubbed that pretty pink rose between her legs with my pointy tongue, her excitement and craving increased. Her pussy was innie with a very long, delicate slit. The fleshy taste was turning me on too. She came pretty fast in my mouth. Cameron tried to kick my head in the middle of her orgasm, but I stayed there, my mouth attached to her dripping wet pussy. I needed her pussy juice. I lapped all of it.

When I was done, I kissed her softly. I whispered, "You still taste fucking amazing."

She was panting. Barely managed to say, "Thank you."

Foreman exclaimed, "That was hot. Hey, Cameron, you should do it more."

Chase agreed with Foreman, "Yeah. I got turned on by seeing my wife with another woman."

I cleaned Cameron's pussy, then said, "Chase, I think me and you can have some action together now."

Chase said, "But Cameron has to return the favour, right?"

I winked at her and said, "We have enough time. She will."

Cameron nodded. I smiled.

Chase came to me. He started by kissing me passionately. He was good at it. A good making out is a sign of upcoming satisfying intercourse. My hands were caressing his masculine biceps. Soon we were locked in each other's arms. He broke the kiss, and asked, "Can I lick your pussy?"

"You don't have to ask. You can do whatever you want."

He was amused by my answer. He started teasing my pussy with hungry flicks of his tongue. Like his wife, Chase was an excellent giver of cunnilingus.

My attention broke when I heard a muffled groan.

Foreman!

Cameron was lying on her abdomen; she was sucking the big cock of Foreman. The way she was moving her lips and tongue around the shaft and glans, it seemed she never had a big black one in her entire boring life. But I have to say, she knew how to give a blowjob.

Chase started biting my clit. Before I could say anything, he palmed my breasts. He was squeezing them like insane.

He yelled at me, "Suck my dick, bitch."

Well, I loved wild sex, but I couldn't stand being called a bitch, slut, whore. Of course, I fucked for pleasure, not making babies. So why would I have to be called something insulting? I replied in my stone-cold voice, "I'm not a bitch. Not yours at least."

His fiery eyes were burning.

Cameron

Foreman was squealing like a lamb when I was sucking him. It was bigger than Chase in size and girth. It was also shiny. I didn't like giving blowjobs to Chase, because he wanted them every day and everywhere except in the bedroom. Imagine your partner wants you to lick him in the OR after a successful surgery. Or you are trying lingerie in the store, and he places your hand over his zipper. His cock also tasted different from Foreman. While I was twisting my tongue on Foreman's purple tip, I started squeezing his balls. It was something I learned from Michel Houellebecq's novel. Foreman was uttering gibberish. I could only decode, "Umfmmm... You are a great sucker, Cameron. Mmmm. It feels so good. Ahhhh. Very good, Alison babe." It made me go a bit further. I blew him with my left hand and licked his balls.

"Hell, yeah..."

I was sucking his balls now. Foreman was playing with my long blonde hair. Soon, I returned to my older position and started sucking his long rod. Catching the back of my head, he started pushing his dick inside my mouth. If this face-fucking was going to continue, I would've been choked. Foreman showed no sign of stopping even after five full minutes. Man, he had some fantasy about face-fucking a white blonde. I shook my head, trying to tell him to stop. It worked.

"Sorry, Cameron."

I took deep breaths and mumbled, "It's okay."

I was not sure how to tell Foreman to move to the next level. I was not very voracious about my sexual needs. But when Foreman told me to part my legs, I knew he was going to fuck me. Smooth and hard.

He grinned, "Damn, you are wet. Thirteen treated you well."

"It's your turn, now", I said. I was lying down on my back.

With his dick, he started rubbing around my clit. He was trying to tease me. He guided his tool inside my pussy with his hand, followed by a gentle thrust. We were in a missionary position. Foreman brought his face near mine while his dick was moving in and out of my womanhood. We started kissing. I placed my hands on his round firm buttocks. They were moving rhythmically as he was pumping. The idea of a black penis of a colleague inside me was more than enough to make me cum.

He had increased his speed of thrusting over time. The almost divine sensation of being penetrated, of feeling in and out deep inside, was giving me unearthly pleasure. My whole body was dancing with that elation. Although my eyes were shut, I could visualise my faithful loving husband was moaning as another woman was sucking his penis. It was not a thought that could make me less excited.

I grabbed Foreman forcefully; I was screaming those sweet words out of my mouth, "Yes. Yes. Harder. Harder. Mmmmhhhh. Oooh, Yesss..."

My second orgasm hit just before Foreman ejaculated on my belly. His thick white semen was all over my body. I had no energy, for now, to go to the washroom and clean it. Foreman went to the other side of the bed. I closed my eyes and stayed there panting. I opened them when I felt something moist was moving on my belly.

Thirteen. She was licking a load of cum Foreman sprayed. Thirteen resembled a thirsty dog lapping it's desired milk. This was not the only surprising thing. I noticed that Chase was fucking her from behind. Huh! Chase liked doggie more than anything. His eyes were fixed on mine. I gave him a slutty wink.

Chase

I was mesmerised by the sensation of Thirteen getting fucked by me. If I didn't have Cameron, I would have fantasised about this long ago.

Cameron was lying on her back. The infallible aftermath of lengthy, passionate sex.

With her wink and smirk, she was giving me a message: she was enjoying the whole thing: me fucking Thirteen, and Thirteen licking her.

Thirteen had a delicate vagina. After a great amount of lapping, she was like an open fruit down there. The delicious pussy juice was all over my rock hard cock. Her pussy was very tight despite the fact that Foreman took good care of her. I had to apply some pressure to penetrate her. The moment my tip was in, it felt like a tingling sensation all over my manhood. I was so excited that I could come anytime. I tried to focus on it. My sole endeavour was to insert all of my 6" white wood inside the glistening hole of this stunning bi-beauty.

She was so busy licking the ejaculation of her boyfriend off my wife's body, that she didn't resist as my impatient dick was invading her warm pussy. I pushed all my length, and after being successful I thought of pumping her like a piston.

As I increased my pace, Thirteen grunted, "Mmhhh. Keep doing it."

Foreman was getting sucked by Cameron again. He nodded declaring his approval. Cameron stopped for a second and shouted, "Yes. Babe, fuck this bitch."

I never heard Cameron talking dirty before. It had an immediate effect. The whole scene was maddening. Foreman was fellated by Cameron; Thirteen was sucking the breasts of Cameron, and I was fucking Thirteen like an animal.

I stopped thinking rationally long before. The lifted ass of Thirteen was enticing. I tried to push my index finger inside her arsehole. She jolted immediately. I pulled it out. She said, "Yes, finger my ass. Feels amazing."

If she wanted that, who am I to resist? Cameron never said anything to do with her butthole. Therefore I had very little experience with butt stuff.

I licked my finger good, it needed to be wet. Then put it in her butthole. She lifted her torso. Her face was shining with sweat. With her hand, she grabbed my head and brought her lips to mine. The warm, hot sensation swept over my body. My dick was busy inside her warm pussy. My finger was inside her ass; inside there it was hot. All of these seemed like a distant dream often mentioned in psychedelic music. My entire body was under the spell of primordial carnal pleasure.

She broke the kiss and said, "Add more fingers."

I certainly had my overwhelmed look on my face. She grinned, "It's okay. I have done it many times."

She bent down again like a faithful dog. I put another one inside her ass. She moaned loudly. She was no longer licking Cameron. Her focusing on her own pleasure made me feel satisfied.

After I succeeded with three fingers, she said, "That's it."

She explained, "I don't know if you have done this before, but I want anal."

I was sure it was no dream, it was the best fucking day in my fucking life. You don't get a girl who asks you to fuck her ass every day.

Thirteen was careful as any doctor should be. She took her time to prepare.

"Chase, for your information, your wife already fucked me in the ass."

12