Dirty Docs Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was not expecting it. Seeing my mouth open, she laughed, "It's okay. I kinda liked it, although she wasn't gentle at all."

I tried to peek at Cameron. She was riding Foreman vigorously. Her glistening torso was moving from each thrust his black cock was giving.

"I don't know. We never did anal", I mumbled.

Thirteen's look said she already knew that.

The next thing she said, made me dumb.

" If it gives you any consolation, Cameron is doing anal with Foreman."

Impossible!

I jumped out of the bed. Blood was rushing very fast through my veins. I couldn't tell whether it was jealousy. I had almost no problem when Foreman did her pussy. My confusion was why Cameron let Foreman pop her anal cherry?

I reached to her side. She was no doubt amid endless pleasure and excruciating pain.

Foreman

To be honest, I never thought in my wildest dreams that Cameron would say to me, "Maybe we can try it. You and me."

No doubt, 'It' was anal sex. Chase was fucking Thirteen, while his fingers were buried inside her butthole. Cameron looked at them when she paused sucking me, then she said that.

I was not ne plus ultra in anal. None of the previous partners of mine would let me do it. Thirteen was the only one who initiated it. Her enthusiasm was impressive, and soon she took the responsibility of teaching me the very art of it. At first, I was uncomfortable. After years of medical experience, I knew very well anus was not a very clean orifice. As soon as I told her about it, she showed me how she took care of it by cleaning and other stuff. Since then, I had no problems whatsoever with the butt stuff.

After lubrication, I told Cameron to sit on my cock. Reverse cowgirl position. On a positive note, Cameron was not nervous or anything. She took her time and impaled herself on my tool. Her anus was right as hell. She couldn't go far than half of my cock. The thing that was bothering me was I could cum very fast if she started riding fast.

Her suppressed groan was telling that she was feeling initial pain. It was very natural. The pain would later be rewarded as pleasure. To make her feel relieved a little bit, I placed my hands on her stomach. I was gently caressing her perky breasts.

I said, "Cameron, you okay?"

"Yeah. It just hurts, oooh... a little."

"It will be alright, just don't hurry."

After five minutes, the first wave of immense pleasure hit her. Her rejoinder startled my conscience.

"Yeah. Oh yeah. Mmmhh."

She placed her warm body on my stomach; I started the non-stop pushing and pulling. With one hand I was supporting her hip, she took the other and started sucking my fingers.

From the corner of my eye, I could see Chase was standing there like a hypnotised doll. I concentrated back on Cameron's ass. After a round of strokes, I saw Chase standing beside us. He was looking at his wife's face.

Cameron uttered, "Hi, babe."

He said, "You let him do it."

Cameron said, "Do what?"

Chase shouted, "You know what. Grinding your asshole. You let Foreman sodomize you. Why not me?"

Cameron was probably not ready to take the complaints yet from his husband.

She replied calmly, "It's not a big deal Robert. It was the action of the moment. You were going to fuck Remy's ass already."

I stopped thrusting the moment Chase started talking. But Cameron was like the tiger who just tasted the human blood. This tiger would not stop until it kills more people and eventually becomes a man-eater. She was moving herself and her sphincter was stirring around my penis. The slut side of Cameron was in its way of unfolding.

Thirteen wrapped her hands around my neck. Her voice seemed cold, "You are enjoying fucking her ass. Right?"

I kissed her lips. I said, "Yes honey. She is so tight."

Chase was furious. He hollered, "Cameron, you fucked Thirteen in the ass before."

"Sure I did."

I was not so much astounded at this sudden revelation. I knew my ladylove had much expertise and she loved exploring. I smiled at her. We kissed again. This time more passionately.

Thirteen

I had no intention to intrude into the fight between Chase and Cameron. I couldn't stop wondering how Chase was masterly ruining the moment. He could have fucked me by now instead of trying to put a collar around his wife's neck.

Chase suddenly said, "Cameron, you know what, I want to end it, okay. You let Foreman plough your backdoor, that's cool. I will now fuck your pussy. You only want me in there, isn't it?"

In a moment, he got up on the bed. His cock was hard. Chase approached her swollen pussy, and tried to push his cock inside her. Foreman was still inside her ass.

I gasped in surprise. Cameron was going to have a double penetration. It was going to be interesting. From my experience, I could guarantee that Cameron was going to enjoy it very much. After all, she was a novice. And everything feels great the first time.

Though Chase seemed mad, he was slowly penetrating. It would be very difficult for him to enter Cameron's pussy as Foreman's thick cock already occupied her small butthole. I was jealous of her. She was going to be so filled.

Chase entered halfway, then started pounding her. Cameron was in reverse cowgirl. She was facing her hubby. As soon as Chase's thrusting started, she started moaning.

Chase was playing his cards. He said, "Babe, don't you like this? Being fucked by two men at the same time."

Like a helpless puppy, she said, "Mmhmm."

They started kissing each other. I had no other role than a happy spectator. I was watching sandwiched Cameron and fingering myself.

She said, "I want you to fuck my ass babe."

"Really?"

"Yes. It's yours."

Foreman could go on more, but he didn't interrupt. Soon the position changed. Cameron was now in cowgirl position facing Foreman. Foreman's dick entered her warm fucked pussy. He started pounding hard. As he picked the pace, Chase finally entered his wife's ass. Soon both men managed to fuck her in a rhythm. When Forman was pulling, Chase pushed hard inside. As Chase pulled, Foreman was thrusting in.

I could not see this thrilling action anymore. I desperately needed to join. I embraced Cameron then started kissing her. I had a much better plan.

I planted myself on Foreman. His mouth was touching my pussy. He was always good at multitasking, so he easily fucked Cameron and tongued me. After Cameron, Chase started making out with me. Foreman's thirsty tongue was giving me sweet trouble.

After ten minutes of playing, Chase announced that he had to cum. Without further ado, Chase exploded inside Cameron's ass. He pulled out and retired himself on the bed. I knew Foreman would take his time. I went behind Cameron. From her little butthole, Chase's spunk was dripping. Cream pies!

I started licking her ass. I was cleaning her ass off Chase's load. Cameron was muffled with sensation on both ends. She had more than three orgasms.

Foreman cried, "I am cumming."

Cameron quickly freed herself from my tongue and his dick and lied down beside her husband. I helped Foreman's sticky dick by jerking fast. Soon a large white load of semen splattered on her breasts, abdomen, and face.

Chase

I was almost wasted after fucking Cameron with Foreman. But as soon as she and Thirteen conjugated in a sixty-nine, my rope turned into wood. I was sorry as I left Thirteen before sodomizing her. I apologised but she said she could take a DP as an apology.

Foreman was eagerly waiting to hear that. He was never tired of sex. An ideal man. Soon she took Cameron's place. I entered her ass as Foreman was doing her vagina. This time I managed to hold on for a little longer. I could describe it better, but today I am tired. So, maybe someday.

Cameron

Seeing Thirteen DPed, made me wet. I had no energy left. I and Chase decided to spend the night there. My butt was sore. Thirteen said it was going to hurt a little for a couple of days.

We four were lying on the bed, cuddling each other, waiting for sunrise and a shitty day in the hospital.

12