Dirty Doctor

Story Info
Doctor takes advantage of naïve brunette with big breasts.
2.1k words
4.12
101.1k
95

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 01/09/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Maxine had been sitting in the doctor's waiting room for more than ten minutes. She had decided to go to receive her yearly checkup, and was annoyed to discover that her usual GP was overseas for the next two months. Not only that, but the only available doctors at this clinic were male, so she had reluctantly agreed to been seen by Dr Peters.

Maxine was becoming increasingly impatient, and this was worsened by the creep opposite her in the waiting room. Ever since she had walked into the clinic, she had noticed this unhealthy looking man in his thirties watching her intently, and this had continued as she made her way to the seat and throughout the duration of her wait. Even though Maxine was used to men in public ogling her, she rarely saw someone do it so blatantly.

The reason she was no stranger to male onlookers was due to the fact that Maxine was a very attractive young lady in her early twenties. She had long, brown hair, a very tall and slim figure with long legs, and an absolutely massive pair of breasts. Upon her slim figure, her breasts looked completely disproportionate to the rest of her body. This was the primary reason that her chest received so much attention from the male population. This attention had been something that Maxine had gotten used to over the years. Her big breasts certainly received plenty of affection from her boyfriend, as well as being something that the boys back in high school jerked-off to frequently - it hardly helped that most of her Instagram posts showed her immense cleavage bursting out of small bikini tops and tight dresses.

Finally, the door to the furthest consulting room in the clinic opened. Out walked a patient, followed by Dr Peters, who waited outside the door and gazed towards the people in the waiting room. He was an overweight, balding man in his sixties, sporting brown pants, a grey shirt and a white coat. His pupils dilated when he spotted Maxine sitting there, the tops of her large breasts bursting out of the white tank top she was wearing. Dr Peters then said, "Maxine?" requesting his next patient. Maxine, relieved to escape the gaze of the creep opposite her, rose from her chair and said, "Yes", to which Dr Peters replied, "Ah, yes. Very good, please come in". Dr Peters watched Maxine walk down the corridor, her tits jiggling and bouncing around from each step. He felt his penis harden.

As Maxine entered the consulting room, Dr Peters gestured toward a chair for Maxine to sit upon. What Maxine didn't notice was the doctor's eyes glance downwards into her enormous cleavage. Dr Peters gulped.

After administering all the regular tests and discussing Maxine's medical history and current diet, weight, etc., Dr Peters then notified her that it would be beneficial for him to perform a breast examination in order to detect any lumps or cancers. Dr Peters noticed Maxine become uncomfortable following this, so he reassured her that it is a purely professional exam and can put her mind at ease in regard to her full body health. Maxine hesitated for a moment, before nodding and agreeing to have her breasts examined. Dr Peters' heart rate increased significantly.

"Okay, before we begin, please remove your top, followed by your bra, thank you", said Dr Peters. Maxine responded by pulling the bottom of her tank top up and over her head, revealing her bra-clad tits. Dr Peters inhaled some saliva and had to clear his throat as Maxine reached behind her back to unclasp her white lacy bra. As she pulled her bra away from her breasts, Dr Peters let out a stifled moan. Before him were the largest, most beautiful breasts he had ever laid eyes on. Not wanting to make her uncomfortable, he managed (with great difficulty) to avert his gaze from her impressive rack and look at Maxine's face. "Now, due to the size of your breasts, the examination may have to be a bit more thorough, otherwise any potential lumps could be missed", said Dr Peters, now sporting a tent in his pants. Maxine thought this was an odd statement for a doctor to comment on the size of her breasts, but she brushed it off, as it did make sense (in theory).

Dr Peters moved his chair closer to Maxine and sat down to face her. He paused for a moment before reaching out and taking each of her breasts in his hands. Dr Peter's hands barely covered half of each breast due to their considerable size. They felt so soft and heavy. Not wanting to deter Maxine, he began to professionally examine her big breasts, lightly tapping and prodding them all over. He also managed to sneak in a couple of pinches on her nipples. Maxine, whilst not completely at ease with the situation, was more comfortable as she realised it was important that she receives this examination.

After a couple of minutes, Dr Peters became more bold, and he began to grope and squeeze Maxine's breasts more vigorously. Noticing no protest from Maxine, Dr Peters went on to lifting up and dropping Maxine's tits, squishing them together to create a canyon of cleavage, and pinching and twisting her nipples. Maxine noticed the change in technique from Dr Peters and shuffled in her seat. He suddenly released her breasts and watched them flop down and jiggle for several seconds before they became still.

"Right, so the good news is that I did not detect any lumps on your breasts, however as they are much larger than average, I'd like to propose a new method of preventative treatment" explained Dr Peters, reaching towards his desk and picking up several pieces of paper stapled together. "Now, this may be rather difficult to comprehend, but in the last few years, male semen has been discovered to contain properties that prevent breast cancer". Maxine was stunned, unable to even begin to come back with a response. Dr Peters held out the papers and said "Please, have a read of this to put your mind at ease before we continue". On the paper was a fake case study that Dr Peters had written, detailing the medicinal properties of sperm and their effectiveness in preventing breast cancer. Maxine, who hadn't read many case studies in her time, was able to find the 'Results' section of the paper, confirming Dr Peter's claims. She slowly handed the papers back to him, before saying, "Is this something that you would recommend that I do?"

"Well, it's completely up to you. I just wanted to provide you with this option, as the data shows clearly the benefits of applying semen to a woman's breasts."

"Can this be something that I do at home with my boyfriend?" queried Maxine.

"Unfortunately not, I'm afraid this method must be administered by a professional." replied Dr Peters.

"What if he came into the clinic and you showed him how?"

"I'm sorry, Maxine, but unfortunately, it has to be a trained professional, otherwise it will not be nearly as effective. I myself have administered many of these treatments over the past two years".

Maxine sat there for almost a minute, pondering the thought of this old, fat doctor cumming on her tits. She then remembered the case study with all the data showing that it really worked! She sighed gently, before saying, "Okay, I will go ahead with this treatment". Dr Peter's heart skipped a beat.

"Okay then", he said as he stood up and began to unbuckle his belt and unzip his pants, pulling them down with his briefs and setting them aside. When he stood back up, Maxine noticed that Dr Peter's penis was very short, thick, stumpy... and hard! Dr Peters stood there, in front of Maxine, his erect cock at full mast, pointing upwards at her face.

"I will now begin to stroke my penis to cause an ejaculation which I will aim onto your big breasts. Please hold your breasts together with your hands so I have somewhere to direct my ejaculation". Maxine hesitantly obliged, pushing her huge tits together, wondering if it was appropriate for Dr Peters to use the phrase "big breasts" during a professional administration of treatment. Dr Peters lustfully stared at Maxine's tits as he began to masturbate his already rock hard cock. "You'll be pleased to know that I have not ejaculated in several days, so there should be a substantial amount of semen to completely cover your breasts," said Dr Peters, almost out of breath. Maxine stared at the doctor's penis whilst he continued to jerk himself.

After a couple of minutes, Dr Peters suddenly stopped masturbating and looked a bit frustrated. "Hmm, that's not quite right I'm afraid, why don't we try it like this". Dr Peters then forcefully grabbed Maxine's right wrist and guided her hand towards is stubby penis and facilitated a jerking motion back and forth. When he let go, Maxine continued this motion, to which Dr Peters responded, "Ahh! that's it!", before reaching out to grope and squeeze her tits again. They continued like this for another couple of minutes, with Maxine jerking his cock whilst having her large tits mauled and fondled by the professional.

Dr Peters sensed that he was approaching an orgasm and would not be able to hold on much longer. Whilst Maxine's hand pleasuring his cock and the feeling of her massive melons in his hands was wonderful, he was not going to waste this opportunity. To Maxine's surprise, Dr Peters let go of her breasts and took her hand off his penis. He then reached toward his desk and picked up a bottle of what Maxine thought looked like a lubricant. "Sometimes this method helps in the application" said Dr Peters, quietly, before squeezing the lubricant on his penis, then applying in to the insides of Maxine's tits. After putting the bottle down, Dr Peters positioned himself standing up with his knees either side of Maxine. He placed his cock on her chest between her beasts and said "Please push your breasts together around my penis". Maxine, wondering how on earth this was part of the treatment process, followed the doctor's request.

Dr Peters let out a quiet moan as Maxine's beasts came together, completely vanishing his stumpy prick within her substantial tit-flesh. "... very good... this won't take much longer", said Dr Peters, beginning to thrust his cock between her tits. He was in heaven. Dr Peters savoured every second as he passionately tittyfucked this young, busty woman. He knew that he wouldn't last much longer, but he didn't care. Approaching his climax, Dr Peters aggressively bucked his hips whilst quickening his pace.

"AHHH!!!" exclaimed Dr Peters, prompting Maxine to glance down to see several powerful spurts of cum shoot from the tip of his cock. These spurts splattered on Maxine's lips, cheeks, forehead, and hair. She gasped as Dr Peter's pulled away and began furiously jerking his penis, aiming the rest of his load onto her tits. After milking the rest of his semen from the end of his prick, Dr Peters said "Oops, we've missed the target a bit!" before using his penis as a paintbrush to mop up the sperm on Maxine's forehead, cheeks and lips before smearing the copious amount of jizz all over her breasts with his cock. Maxine sat there in silence as Dr Peters cleared the remaining jizz from Maxine's lips, using his cock again and applying it onto her nipples.

"Well, I'd say that was a big success! I mean, aside from the few bits that missed the mark. I'm not used to administering this treatment on a woman as young and beautiful as yourself!" said Dr Peters, still out of breath.

Maxine, feeling very uncomfortable now, rose to her feet and began to put her bra and tank top on, now that Dr Peter's semen had soaked into the skin of her breasts. "Th-thank you, doctor" she stuttered. "Oh it's my pleasure, Maxine. Please don't hesitate to book another consult with me for ongoing treatments. After all, you can never be too safe when it comes to your health! Bye-bye now" responded Dr Peters, gesturing Maxine toward the door. Maxine took one last look at the doctor, before smiling timidly and walking out of the room. It certainly wasn't the way she thought her experience at the doctor's would go. At least Dr Peter's was able to provide her with a treatment that will keep her big boobs nice and healthy.

She thought about booking another appointment with Dr Peters as she walked towards her car.