Dirty Doctor Ch. 02

Story Info
The doctor tricks the gullible, busty brunette once again..
3.6k words
4.4
47.4k
52

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 01/09/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a warm Friday morning. Maxine got out of her car and approached the building. Earlier in the week, she had booked another appointment with Dr Peters, rather than going back to see her female doctor. Maxine had thought about how Dr Peter's methods, whilst unorthodox, were effective in maintaining her health, especially in regard to her large breasts. She was wearing a relatively short, tight blue dress that showed a considerable amount of cleavage. As she entered the waiting room and sat down in the chair, her memory was flooded with images of her previous visit to Dr Peters. His thorough examination of her breasts, her hand playing with his hard penis, and of course his powerful ejaculation between her breasts. Dr Peters had recommended this treatment due to the preventative properties of male semen when applied to a female's breasts. Maxine had read the scientific study that clearly showed it went a long way to preventing breast cancer. Maxine had decided not to share her experience with Dr Peters with her boyfriend, as he might have got the wrong idea.

Dr Peters was notified that his next patient had arrived, and he felt the blood immediately rush into his penis. He had been delighted earlier in the week to discover the large-breasted beauty, Maxine, had scheduled another appointment with him. Dr Peters had decided not to ejaculate from that moment, as he wanted to save up as much as he could for his patient on Friday. This was extremely difficult, as the doctor couldn't help reliving the same experience as Maxine was imagining in the waiting room. The feeling of ejaculating between Maxine's breasts was something that Dr Peters would never forget.

"Maxine?" called Dr Peters, having to stifle a gasp as he saw her rise from the chair in her tight dress.

"Yes, hi again Dr Peters," Maxine replied, her smile fading as she noticed his eyes drop down and lock onto her cleavage for longer than was appropriate. She then felt guilty as she entered the waiting room after the doctor justified why he had been staring at her breasts.

"Welcome back, Maxine. I do apologize for looking at your breasts just then. I assure you that it was completely professional. I wanted to see whether the treatment I administered previously had taken effect, and I must say, your breasts look wonderful and healthy," he said. Maxine smiled weakly, unsure if "wonderful" was the most appropriate word to use.

"Now, if you'd like, I can administer the same treatment as before. Seeing as you booked the appointment several days ago, I have chosen not to ejaculate for that period in order to save up a more substantial amount of semen to apply to your bosom. I've found that the more semen that is applied to the breast tissue, the more successful the treatment," said Dr Peters, smiling and nodding to Maxine to see if she had been following so far. Maxine smiled back before the doctor continued.

"Now, seeing as we want the most amount of semen as possible, it is important that my ejaculation isn't rushed. I will require more of a build up in the process of stimulating my penis in order to cause the biggest ejaculation possible. So, we will try a few new techniques along with the ones we did the first time around. But, fear not, these techniques will have their own benefits to your body when you perform them," he explained.

Maxine had been sitting in silence, trying to process all this information. What were these new techniques that Dr Peters was referring to? Before she could ponder any longer, Dr Peters kept talking.

"Before we get into all that though, I'd like to take a look at your breasts. Please remove your dress so your breasts are free." Maxine hesitated for a moment, then slowly began to unzip her dress and pull it down over her shoulders, and continued to take it down her legs and from under her feet. Dr Peters eyes were already glued to the magnificently enormous breasts before him. He stood there for several seconds, wondering if it was possible for Maxine's breasts to have gotten even bigger since last time. Maxine felt a little uncomfortable and was mildly disgusted when she saw the doctor lick his lips.

"Hmm... yes, well, your breasts are looking very big, soft and healthy," commented the doctor, who noticed a frown appear upon Maxine's face following this comment.

"Uhh... what I mean by that is that the skin of your breasts appears soft and it has a good colour, which means the treatment must be working!" said Dr Peters. Maxine was still wondering why the doctor had used the word "big", but her attention returned to him as he continued speaking.

"Yes, well they might look healthy, but it is important that I do conduct a hands-on examination." Dr Peters took a step closer to Maxine.

"Alright, let me have a feel of these," he said, as he reached up and took both of her giant breasts into his hands.

"Ahhh, lovely!" said Dr Peters, passionately, as he began to squeeze and knead Maxine's breasts.

"They feel very full and healthy" he continued, placing his hands underneath her boobs and weighing them, following by jiggling up and down.

"I think now would be an appropriate time to begin preparing my ejaculation. Maxine, would you mind taking off my pants while I continue to examine your breasts?" he requested. Maxine looked curiously at the doctor, taken aback at the request. Why couldn't he just take his pants off himself? While Dr Peters was waiting for Maxine to start removing his pants, he had started to push the sides of her tits together, creating significantly deep cleavage. He admired this sight, reminding him of the euphoric sensation of thrusting and cumming between these udders.

"Umm.. s-sorry, doctor Peters. You want me to take off your pants?" said Maxine, nervously.

"Yes, my dear if you don't mind. I don't want to disrupt the flow of my examination," replied Dr Peters, not looking up from her chest. Maxine was doubtful of this, as he appeared to be literally just squeezing her tits at this point. However, she wasn't a doctor, what did she know? Maxine smiled weakly as she reached her hands towards Dr Peters crotch and began to unbuckle his belt. A devilish grin appeared on his face. Maxine continued by unbuttoning the button of the pants and then undoing his zip, feeling something hard against her knuckle as she brushed against it.

"Feel free to take off my underwear with my pants, darling," said Dr Peters. At this request, Maxine hooked her thumbs into the side of Dr Peters' pants and underwear, gently pulling them down. The second she got his pants to the level of his crotch, his cock violently sprang free. Maxine noticed that Dr Peters' penis was already extremely hard.

"He likes you, the little guy!" chuckled Dr Peters, who was lifting up and dropping Maxine's breasts. Another feeble smile appeared on Maxine's face as she continued to pull the doctor's pants down. At this moment, Dr Peter's had sneakily pushed his hips forward, resulting in his stumpy, hard prick brushing up against Maxine's right cheek.

"Oops! Sorry about that, love. He has a mind of his own," said Dr Peters, as Maxine pulled his pants all the way down in his legs, and off and around his ankles. He was bending over slightly as he had continued molesting Maxine's breasts while she removed his pants. As Maxine began to stand back up, she got the impression that Dr Peters was helping her up by her tits, as he had grabbed both of them tightly and was gently pulling them upwards as she went.

"Thank you, Maxine. Now, please use your hand to stroke my penis back and forth to commence the process of preparing my ejaculation," ordered Dr Peters. Maxine looked down at the doctor's erect penis, which was sticking out straight, pointing at her. She reached forward with her right hand, grasped Dr Peter's penis, and began to stroke it.

"Ahhh, yes. Well done, Maxine," groaned Dr Peters, who had briefly closed his eyes and let his head fall back with pleasure, continuing to grope her breasts.

"You are very... v-very, very good at that," he continued, softly.

"Keep playing with it just like that," pleaded the doctor. Maxine once again cringed at the terminology being used by the doctor. Surely this wasn't all professional.

"Now, Maxine, I am going to conduct an examination of your nipples, as these parts of the breast have been shown to not absorb the semen as effectively as the rest of the breast tissue. It's all there in the case study I shown you during your previous visit," explained Dr Peters. Maxine recalled the case study that Dr Peters had presented to her last time, when he proposed the application of semen to her breasts to prevent breast cancer. Of course, Maxine had no idea that Dr Peters had completely fabricated that paper for the purpose of taking advantage of his gullible, busty patients.

"Oh, okay! Thank you doctor," said Maxine, smiling. Dr Peters returned the smile, before beginning to gently pinch Maxine's nipples.

While it was a shock at first to feel Dr Peters' fingers pinching her nipples, Maxine couldn't deny that he was very good with his hands. She began to feel flutters in her underwear.

"Hmmm, okay. Maxine, it feels like your nipples have not responded to the previous treatment as well as the rest of your boobs," said Dr Peters, in concentration.

"I will now perform a treatment that will assist in your nipples' absorption of my semen in a few minutes. This treatment will also not only moisturise your nipples, but it will stimulate them too, creating more blood flow to the area, maintaining it's health and strengthening it's immunity. This is one of the new techniques I mentioned to you before," said Dr Peters. Before Maxine could respond, Dr Peters had bent forward and taken her right nipple into his mouth, steadying it with his left hand and his right hand continuing to squeeze her other breast. In shock, Maxine stopped jerking the doctor's cock and let go. Without taking his mouth off her nipple, Dr Peters grabbed Maxine's wrist and guided it back to his penis. He moved her wrist back and forth, using her hand to jerk him off once more. Maxine steadied herself and continued stroking the doctor's penis. Dr Peters' hand had returned to her breast and he continued to suck and slurp on Maxine's right nipple. She felt her knees start to become week as waves of pleasure back to flood her body. Maxine was certain that a wet patch was beginning to form in her underwear. Dr Peters then removed Maxine's right nipple from his mouth with a loud "pop!" before moving his head to the right to start his attack on her left nipple. Maxine felt ashamed that she was experiencing sexual pleasure during a medical procedure being performed by a professional doctor.

"Mmmm," moaned Dr Peters, still attached to Maxine's nipple. This sucking, slurping, alternating between nipples continued for a couple of minutes before Maxine heard another "pop!" and noticed Dr Peters rising back up to eye level, his hands continuing their molestation of her breasts.

Dr Peters was about to speak, but he stopped when he noticed that Maxine's chest was heaving, her cheeks were flushed and she appeared out of breath. He smiled, wickedly.

"Right, well I think that technique worked very well. Now, we'll engage in a technique that I used last time you were here," said Dr Peters, letting go of Maxine's heavy bosom and walking over to his desk and picking up the bottle of lubricant.

"This is where I will slide my penis in between your breasts to continue the build up to my ejaculation," he said, a sense of excitement in his voice. Maxine remembered being confused the last time Dr Peters suddenly grabbed her breasts and shoved his cock between them, as it didn't seem like a treatment. It seemed more like something sexual that her boyfriend did with her often. She then remembered that Dr Peters had applied this type of treatment with many other women, and concluded that he must have his own ways of delivering it.

"Please have a seat on this stool for me, Maxine," said Dr Peters, gesturing towards a stool near his desk.

"Okay," Maxine replied, smiling as she walked over to the stool and taking a seat, turning to face the doctor. She noticed that he had a hungry look on his face.

"Yes, very good. Thank you," he said, moving towards Maxine and squirting some of the lubricant onto the insides of her breasts. After putting the bottle down, Dr Peters positioned himself so that his penis was right in line with Maxine's chest. Instead of using his hands, Dr Peters grabbed the base of his cock and began to rub it on the insides of her breasts, smearing the lube all over the middle canal where he was about to pleasure himself. "Lovely! Now, would you please hold the sides of your breasts and push them together around my penis?" he requested, placing his cock up against her chest. Maxine followed the doctor's orders, swiftly grabbing her tits and mashed them together. Dr Peters thick, stumpy prick completely vanished between Maxine's large tits. A wave of pleasure overcame Dr Peters.

"Oh! Good lord! Yes...Maxine... That is perfect... excellent work," moaned Dr Peters, breathing heavily now.

"Okay, here I go, make sure to keep them nice and tight Maxine," he added, before he began to enthusiastically buck his hips. The head of his penis barely poked out the top of Maxine's cleavage due to their immense size.

Dr Peters couldn't believe he was getting to live this dream again. The feeling of his cock between Maxine's huge bosom was beyond description. Maxine kept her tits squeezed tightly around her doctor's penis as he aggressively thrusted his hips for almost a minute before she noticed him begin to slow down.

"My apologies, Maxine. I sensed that I was approaching an ejaculation, so we'll have to move on to our next position," said Dr Peters. "Position?" asked Maxine, inquisitively.

"Oh.. uh technique, sorry! Not position. Slip of the tongue," replied the doctor, quickly.

"I will now ask you to get down on your knees and position yourselves between my legs. I will sit in this chair," he continued. Both of them assumed their positions, Dr Peters' hard cock still pointing upwards at Maxine as he sat in the chair. Maxine knelt down so that her boobs were in line with and in between Dr Peter's knees.

"Now, this will again involve my penis going between your boobs, but this time I would like you to move them up and down around it," said Dr Peters.

"O-okay," stuttered Maxine, slowly grabbing her breasts and wrapping them around his erect penis once again.

"Off you go, darling," ordered Dr Peters. Maxine tightened the squeeze around his penis and began to slide her udders up and down.

"Mmhhhhnngggg!!" groaned Dr Peters, loudly. "That's it! You're doing very well, Maxine," he added. The wet, slopping sound of the titfuck filled the room, accompanied by frequent grunts and moans from Dr Peters. Once again, he sense his cum boiling away in his balls, preparing for an eruption.

"Very good, Maxine," said Dr Peters, grabbing Maxine's hands and slowing down her bouncing tits.

"It's now time for the final step before the application of my semen to your breasts. It's one of the new techniques that I mentioned to you when you arrived," continued Dr Peters, allowing Maxine to release his cock from her tits.

"Now, this next bit is very important. I would you to place your mouth around my penis and move your lips up and down on it. It is best if you attempt to achieve some suction on my penis. Pretend it's like a lollipop or an icy pole," explained Dr Peters.

"Y-you want me to... g-give you a blowjob?" questioned the topless, large breasted brunette.

"Oh Maxine, no no no! Please understand, we are in the final stages of this very effective treatment and in order to achieve the largest ejaculation possible it is imperative that this step is taken," said Dr Peters, who was fearing that he might have crossed the line of believability.

"Additionally, there is another very important reason your oral cavity will be used in this treatment, and I will explain that to you nearer to my ejaculation," teased the doctor. Maxine thought for a moment, ultimately decided to follow the advice of her doctor.

"Hmm... okay, if you say so, Dr Peters. As long as this is part of the treatment," said Maxine, beginning to lower her head towards his crotch.

"It absolutely is, darling," replied Dr Peters, gently placing his hand on the back of Maxine's head, guiding her mouth onto his cock. Dr Peters let out a long, passionate sigh as he felt Maxine's lips envelope his hard prick and slide down towards his base.

"Absolutely wonderful, Maxine," he said, as Maxine's head began to bob up and down on Dr Peters' lap. She continued to suck and slurp her doctor's penis for while, while Dr Peters tried to suppress his moans of pleasure. Suddenly, Maxine felt Dr Peters moving her head off his penis.

"Very good, Maxine. Now, I am going to stand up. Please remain on your knees," said Dr Peters, getting up from his chair.

"Please keep your head a still as possible. I am now going to thrust my penis in and out of your mouth. Remember to maintain a strong suction, thank you," he added. Maxine opened her mouth as Dr Peters moved his hard penis inside.

"That's it!" he exclaimed. The doctor then began to thrust again, fucking Maxine's mouth.

"Now, Maxine, do you remember during your last visit, my ejaculation between your breasts was rather messy. My semen spurted everywhere, right? Well, in order to ensure that we are able to contain the full yield of my semen and apply it to your breasts, we will need somewhere to put it. This was the additional benefit of using your mouth, as I mentioned before. I am going to ejaculate into your mouth, and then you are going to deposit the full contents onto your breasts. It will work perfectly!" said Dr Peters, between breaths. Maxine's brow furrowed as the doctor continued to thrust his cock into her mouth.

"Mmpphmm," was the sound Maxine made, which Dr Peters determined to be an agreeing noise, noticing her nod her head slightly.

"Now, when I ejaculate, the natural reaction is to spasm and lose complete control of your movements. In that case, I will need you to move your mouth back and forth along my penis to extract the entirety of my semen while I remain stationary. Can you do that for me?" asked Dr Peters. Maxine made another gargled sound and nodded.

"Excellent!" he said, grinning.

Dr Peter then began to buck his hips with gusto, even going as far as grabbing the sides of Maxine's head as he continued to fuck her mouth. Dr Peters realised that it was now time for him to cum.

"M-Maxine... I-I'm going... I-I'm going to ejaculate," he stuttered, knees buckling and thrusts stopping. Dr Peters was delighted to see Maxine begin to passionately suck his cock as he let out a loud moan! "NNGGGGHAAAA!!" yelled Dr Peters, as he felt his cum begin to spurt out the tip of his prick into Maxine's welcoming mouth. She was sure that the people in the waiting room must have been able to hear Dr Peter's yell. Maxine could now taste her doctor's semen, which continued to fill up her mouth. At last, an out-of-breath Dr Peters pulled his cock out of his patient's mouth.

"Spit my semen out onto your breasts," he ordered, gesturing towards his patient's heaving naked breasts. Maxine obliged, aiming a full mouthful of jism onto each if her boobs. Dr Peters was proud of the immense load he had just produced.

"Very good, Maxine! I will now finish off the application," said Dr Peters, moving forward and using the same technique as last time. This involved him using his penis to rub the semen all over Maxine's breasts. Dr Peters continued this for almost two minutes before finally stopping.

"Excellent work, Maxine. I'd say that went even better than the first time! Wouldn't you agree?" he asked.

12