Dirty Doctor Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Y-yeah," Maxine replied, with a slight smile, the taste of semen still on her tongue.

"Feel free to put your dress back on, darling," said Dr Peters.

Once they had both put their clothes back on, Dr Peters guided Maxine to the door.

"Thank you so much again for coming in today, Maxine. I'm so glad to be of service. Next time you would like me to administer this treatment, feel free to book it up to a week in advance. That will allow me to build up an even bigger ejaculation, which would be excellent for those breasts of yours," said Dr Peters, a triumphant look on his face. He glanced back down to her cleavage. Maxine imagined what a week's worth of semen would look like, wondering how she'd be able to contain it all in her mouth.

"Yes, thank you Dr Peters. I'll do that," she said, smiling. Dr Peters smiled back as he let Maxine through the door, closing it behind her. Dr Peters then made his way over to his desk, shuffling some notebooks and papers before revealing the video camera he had hidden before Maxine's arrival. His signature devilish grin spread across his face as he stopped the recording.

12