Dirty Doctor Pt. 04

Story Info
Final visit with perverted doctor.
1.9k words
4.56
8.3k
13
1

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 11/26/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is fictional based on some basic facts. It is the follow-up story of the previous three chapters and should be read for context. All characters are at least 18 years old.

A couple days after my blood draw, Annie from Dr. Jones called me and said my results are in and the doctor wants to consult me. Annie asked if I could come in at the end of today at 5:00pm, and I told her I would be there.

I arrived at 4:45pm and checked in with Annie. She said that the consult shouldn't take but a few minutes. Annie said the doctor was with his last patient and should be just a few more minutes.

As I sat in the waiting room watching the TV, the last patient came through the reception area and checked out with Annie. When the patient walked out the door, Annie went into the back of the office and then returned in about a minute and said, "Ken, Dr. Jones will be with you in a couple of minutes, I'm going to leave for the day and Lori will come and get you when the doctor is ready, have a good evening."

I said, "Thank you and good night."

About five minutes went by when Lori came out and said, "Ken, the doctor is ready to talk to you now, follow me."

Lori took me into Dr. Jones' big office and had me sit in front of his desk. Dr. Jones walked in and asked, "Ken, how are you doing, have you had any of your symptoms these past two days?," as he sat in his big chair.

I said, "I had a mild flare up yesterday, but it's pretty much gone now."

Dr. Jones said, "Okay..., well the results of your blood work indicates that you have a mild case of gout. I think instead of putting you on a medication, why don't we try and control it with your diet. I'm going to give you list of foods that you can eat and foods that you need to avoid."

I said, "Okay, sounds good to me."

Dr. Jones said, "You said you had symptoms flare up yesterday, maybe I can do a quick exam on you, let's go into an exam area. Lori could you get Ken a gown."

Lori said, "Yes doctor, and exam area 2 is ready to use."

I walked into exam area 2 and got the gown from Lori. I got out of my clothes and put the gown on. Lori asked from outside the six foot high partition, "Are you ready Ken?"

I answered, "Yes, I'm ready."

Lori said, "Good, the doctor will be right with you, and I'm going to be leaving for the night, have a great evening."

I guess Dr. Jones had left the room for something because I couldn't hear him in the room. Then I heard a door open and close, then heard the doctor walking in. He poked his head in and asked, "Are you ready, Ken?"

I said, "Yes," as I was seated on the exam table. Dr. Jones walked in wearing his thigh length white coat, but I could see that he wasn't wearing any pants.

Dr. Jones asked me, "So where were the flare ups you had yesterday?"

I said, "My right ankle and foot, and my left wrist and couple of fingers on my left hand."

Dr. Jones said, "Well that doesn't sound like a mild flare up, that is a lot of different locations."

I said, "All of the locations had mild swelling, but not very much pain that can sometimes happen. I took some ibuprofen and the symptoms went away."

Dr. Jones said, "Okay, let me take a look at your foot and ankle, place it in the stirrup," as he extended the stirrup from the exam table. He place my lower leg in the stirrup and started examining my ankle and foot. He pressed and palpitated my foot and ankle for about a minute and said, "Well everything feels and looks normal, did you feel any pain?"

I said, "Nope."

Dr. Jones said, "Okay let me look at your wrist and hand."

He examined and pressed my wrist and hand and said the same thing, "Everything seems normal, no pain when I pressed it?"

I said, "Nope."

Dr. Jones said, "Okay, well then I'd like to exam one more part of your body."

I said, "Okay, go ahead."

Dr. Jones said, "I'm going to need you to put both of your legs in the stirrups."

He extended the other stirrup from the exam table and placed my left leg in it and said, "I'm going to need you to take off the gown."

I pulled the gown off of my body and threw it on the chair next to the table.

Dr. Jones said, "I need you to scoot your body towards the edge of the table."

I slid down and had my ass just hanging over the edge of the exam table. The doctor said, "Okay, perfect. I'm going to examine your penis and scrotum," as he had a devilish smile. He took my cock in his hand and fondled it while with his other hand cupped my scrotum sac and rolled it around in his palm. This aroused me to the point that my cock started to grow while I quietly moaned. The doc continued to play with my cock and balls for a few more moments then stopped and said, "Okay, I'm done with the examination, let's move on."

Dr. Jones then walked to the side of table and unbuttoned his coat and opened it up exposing his big piece of flaccid manhood. He said, "Take it in your hand and play with it."

His flaccid cock was bigger than my cock when I'm hard. I took it in my hand and felt the heaviness and thickness of it. I fondled, caressed and stroked it like it was my favorite toy. It eventually started to get hard as I continued to pet my prize of a cock.

Dr. Jones then said, "Okay Ken, put it in your mouth."

I turned my body and grasped it with both hands and put it in my mouth. It was way more than a mouthful as I could barely get a third of it into my mouth. I sucked and licked it as it was growing and getting harder. The doc pushed his cock deeper into my mouth stretching my lips and cheeks. He kept pushing his huge cock in deeper causing me to gag and cough. The doc said sternly, "Come on you can take it all in."

I kept gagging and couldn't breathe properly as saliva was now coming out of my nostrils. The doc started to fuck my mouth with long fast strokes with his raging hard cock as he held the back of my head and forced his cock down my throat.

This went on for a few minutes as my eyes watered and saliva spewed from my mouth and nose making a slimy mess. He finally pulled out and said, "See, I told you you could take it down your throat," as he snickered.

I gasped for air after he pulled his cock from my mouth. I coughed and sneezed trying to clear the saliva that went through my sinuses.

Dr. Jones said, "You'll be okay after a bit, but now I want to fuck you," as he reached for some lube.

He got up on a stool that was positioned right in front of me. He rubbed some lube on my anus and on the head of his fat slimy saliva coated cock. He pushed the head of his cock into my anus. I grunted loudly as I felt his thickness penetrate my sphincter muscle. The doc slowly pushed his thick prick into my rectum as I moaned with pleasure and a bit of pain.

Once he 'bottomed-out', I felt so full as if I had the biggest turd up there waiting to escape. The doc then slowly slid out emptying my rectum then stopping just short of completely pulling out leaving the head inside my anus. He then pushed back in filling me up again with this sensation feeling so good and erotic. He kept this slow pace of fucking for a few minutes. This was different from how he fucked me before and I found this was more enjoyable for me.

Dr. Jones had his eyes closed as he continued to slowly fuck my ass, sighing and groaning as he held my thighs in place. He seemed to be in a trance as he methodically fucked me. This went on for many minutes as I enjoyed his thick 8" shaft sliding in and out of my butthole.

Then Dr. Jones snapped out of his daze and pulled his schlong out of my ass and said, "Okay Ken, enough of the easy passive fucking, get off the table and get on your knees and elbows on the floor."

I got off the exam table and got down on the floor on my knees and elbows. The doc straddled me and sunk his big dick back into my ass and started fucking me fast and hard. I grunted and wailed as he slammed his cock deep into my rectum.

He vigorously fucked me in this position for a few minutes but became winded so he stopped and said, "Turn over and lay on your back."

As I laid down on my back, the doc lifted and spread my legs and pushed them back towards my upper torso. He got on top of me and plunged his huge penis back into my ass again. He looked at me and said, "You really like getting butt fucked don't you."

I grunted, "Yes, I enjoy it."

The doc said, "This feels good, doesn't it."

I said, "Yes, it feels great."

The doc said, "Well then grab your cock and masturbate."

I grabbed my cock and started stroking it. It didn't take much to get me hard because I was so aroused.

The doc said, "That's it, stroke it, make yourself cum."

I jacked-off furiously as it felt so good with the doc's cock forcibly fucking my ass. It didn't take but a few minutes but I was ready to cum as I yelled out, "Here I cum doc!"

I could feel my orgasm rising from my loins as my body shivered with electricity. I stroked my cock faster and then shot a rope of semen that hit my face, then a second spurt that hit my chest and a third squirt that dribbled down my cock.

The doc said, "Yes, I could feel your ass tighten up in pulses with your ejaculations."

The doc kept fucking me for a few more moments then screamed out, "Oh fuck, oh shit, here I cum!"

I could feel his body shudder and shake, then he pulled his cock out of my ass and stroked it, then shot his massive amount semen all over my body. He must have had five spurts of ejaculate that splattered my body.

The doc said, "Holy shit, I usually don't cum like that."

I said, "Yea, that was a lot semen doc, I'm going to need a shower," as I laughed.

The doc said, "I have a shower you can use," as he chuckled.

We both went to the shower and showered together, scrubbing each other and rinsing each other off. I got to play with the doc's huge cock again. It stayed flaccid and never got hard but I enjoyed the massive piece of flesh and the heaviness of it.

We got out, dried off and got dressed and I left.

I followed the doc's recommended diet for my gout and it pretty much alleviated my condition so I never had to go back to him.