Dirty Farm Yard Adventure Pt. 02

Story Info
Teresa finds herself back in her dirty boots, deep again.
2.4k words
4.45
9.3k
6

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/13/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It took some time for Teresa to recover from the exposure to Frank, with her feeling very self-conscious and avoiding him any time she could for some time.

Teresa managed to keep her distance, her schedule never coming across Frank's for some time, though she knew the inevitable was to come.

She couldn't avoid facing Frank again as he made it quite clear that he wouldn't be quiet unless Teresa gave him some sort of glowing review to her parents about how he helped her out of a tight spot the last time they were away.

"I need work, and I wouldn't mind finding myself closer to you these days," Frank had said following her escapade in the manure pit outside the barn.

So he asked for you to help convince your parents to hire him full time.

"It's not like the extra help would be nice," thought Teresa, as lots of things needed to be done and Frank always put in a great effort.

"I'll let them know you helped me out after I had some challenges this weekend," she said. "My folks won't really dig too much deeper into the details."

As the month of August was coming to a close and thoughts to get back to more focus on school and future plans, Teresa felt more at home than ever before; the pull away from those pursuits had started to creep more into her consciousness.

Her rubber boots and regular adventures certainly didn't hurt things at the same time.

Unfortunately, with Frank around a lot more and hyper-awareness of this newly discovered fact about her, Teresa had been unable to return to the place where she came so hard.

She'd walk by it daily, her boots squeaky clean at the end of each day, many thinking of her being a neat freak, but instead what they didn't know what that getting those tall black boots dirty every day is what got her juices running.

A driving angst throughout the day caused her to be so on edge at times that it was if she was in another world.

Teresa loved sex and would touch herself thinking about it. She'd enjoyed sex with guys she dated but never really felt fulfiled. She'd start out masturbating to something standard, but her thoughts would usually end up back with her boots and getting dirty.

The experience in the pit now dominated her daily orgasms, nothing else nearly fulfilling enough.

The problem, though, what would Frank think?

It kept Teresa from even getting close, now that Frank was seemingly always around and when not, his schedule so random that she did not dare.

She still liked Frank but was still shy over being discovered.

The day had come, your parents left for the weekend again, withand Frank and Teresa both working together for the first time since the 'incident'.

"Never understood how you always started the day with new-looking boots," Frank said, breaking the awkward silence.

Teresa immediately blushed and mumbled something inaudible in return.

Frank could tell this wasn't just a simple thing from her body language alone.

He was intrigued.

Growing up in the country, the barn was a place to escape and have some privacy, Frank himself not unaware of the allure of his own rubber boots had over his sexuality.

Finding this beautiful young woman he had lusted over in the past, mired waist-deep in the dirty muck, was such a shock at the time he really didn't know what to do about it.

But he had been biding his time, waiting for the opportunity to be alone and see how far he could push this; now with a straightforward read of her shy reaction, he knew she was there too.

"I don't know what you thought you saw," Teresa stammered out as Frank let the silence drag on.

"I fell and got stuck; that's what happened," Teresa said, trailing off in the end.

What Teresa didn't know is that Frank had been watching for long enough to understand that was not the case.

And it seems that Teresa already knew too. She meekly turned away to head off to collect the cows from the field for milking.

Frank watched as the young girl, dressed in full coveralls fitting tightly over her slender frame, her tall black rubber boots glistening as she walked out the barn and into the late day sunlight.

"Those boots are much too clean, " Frank thought to himself, a wry smile knowing that he would be in her pussy later that evening.

"I'll get the parlour ready, spray everything down and getting the milking started," Frank yelled out.

A wave he got acknowledge his yells. This was all part of the routine, trying to get off work as quickly as possible to grab a few beers.

Routine was what Teresa was hoping would give her some time.

She walked out to the back field, chasing in the cows for the evening milking, encouraging the slow walkers into the barn.

Walking up to the barn, the allure of the pit beyond the gate caused Teresa to get immediately wet, such that it felt like she'd explode. The earlier tension with Frank had her already on edge, and this time, she couldn't help herself.

She knew she had some time; there was a few tasks she could rush through without any concern from Frank... So she hung herself off the gate, watching her pristine black wellies slowly sink into the mucky mire.

The smell released as they broke through the crust; a musky sickly sweet aroma filled the arm as Teresa deeply breathed it in. Sinking slowly, she could feel her wetness bubble, the itch inside her welling up and causing her whole body to tingle.

Dirty boots just do me in..., she thought to herself. Lost in the moment, she sank a little deep, feeling the muck ooze over the top, dropping inside her boots. She jerked instantly, sinking her other boot right to the top.

Teresa grabbed herself on the rail before falling, knowing she better not delay any longer or risk being uncovered.

She needed to be back to help with the second half of the milking and had a couple jobs to hustle and complete. Barefoot in her boots, a couple inches of muck added in amped up the sensation for Teresa as she prepared feed for the cows post-milking meal.

A quick check over and off to the parlour to finish the last hour or so, though Teresa totally forgot she left with spotless boots.

.

"It's been bone dry the last month; where'd you get those boots so dirty?" Frank coyly announced as he met Teresa as she walked back in the barn.

Again, Teresa stammered and mumbled something inaudible. She thought she had got away with it, but this time, it couldn't be hidden.

She kept her distance, nervous and anxious much of the time. She didn't know what to make this all, though Frank didn't go any further. It seemed as if he didn't really notice.

Frank instead was scheming. He had figure this girl out, and her reaction again confirmed it. He was certain she'd be down for some messy fun; he just needed to figure out how to make it happen.

He needed to set the trap, one that he knew she'd be into.

Frank had an errand to run after work, and he knew this would be the opportunity she'd take if she was sure she wouldn't be caught.

"I'm heading out a little early. Can you finish the clean-up?" Frank said, hoping to bait the trap.

"I'm headed over to the next town drop some paperwork."

Teresa had forgot all about this schedule change, something he'd asked some time ago, so her wetness tingled, and she paused a half beat before responding.

"No problems here Frank, I can finish up here."

Frank took off, jumped in the truck and took off out of the yard. He instead drove around the block and parked down the back lane behind the shed and snuck back into the barn.

He hung out and watched as Teresa finished cleaning, noticing her boots were spotless again.

A strange quirk, he thought to himself. Frank was unsure of why at this point, but he knew that for some reason, Teresa had a thing there.

It wasn't long, and he knew she was getting turned on. As she finished cleaning, he could see her hand in her pocket and her face showing obvious enjoyment.

When done, Teresa checked out the front door, confirmed Franks truck was gone. On a normal night, she knew this to mean she was alone for the night, and tonight she was going to find out what caused her to get so worked up last time.

Frank watched on as he saw Teresa walk to the back entrance, knowing she was on her way back to the pit. He'd walk by earlier on his return and saw what he expected; the ground disturbed where Teresa had dirtied her boots earlier in the evening.

After Teresa disappeared outside into the evening darkness, Frank followed, and as he got closer, he could see her outline from the yard light as she climbed over the fence.

Frank ducked around the side and snuck the long way through the darkness, knowing that he could approach from the field side and get a good look.

He could feel his cock stiffen inside his pant, anticipating what he was about the see. No real plan in mind, but Frank was confident he'd push the scene tonight, knowing that if Teresa found herself stuck again, she might not be so resistant this time.

Nervous in anticipation, Teresa was ready this time, as she had tied a rope to the fence just in case, she became stuck again, knowing she'd likely let herself go deep.

The quiet chirp of crickets over-powering the humid country silence, the sweet aroma of the farm muggy in the air as Teresa jumped in with both booted feet, cracking through the crust and sinking quickly to her knees.

She could feel it immediately, the strong sucking as her boots buried deep into the mire, the warmth through her dark blue coveralls.

Teresa was lost in her own head, feeling the deep angst inside her as her wetness built. The rush through her body, knowing that such a taboo experience made her so horny, left her vulnerable as Frank made himself known.

Teresa couldn't resist letting a moan escape, right as Frank appeared.

"Well, well, well..." Frank said, startling Teresa, now up to her waist.

Her hand stuck inside her pocket, under the muck. Her other hand, instantly reaching for the rope, though Frank noticing had already pulled it out of reach.

"Fuck sakes, Frank." an exasperated Teresa yelled out. "What are you doing back here?"

"This is fucking hot, " said Frank, impressed with his view. "I've been suspicious, though wasn't quite sure what you were up to."

"Now, you're going to have to show me proper appreciation if you want out tonight."

The demand from Frank made Teresa moan, a deep tingle rushing through her body. Teresa had been seen as the strong and confident one around the farm, though in this position she felt herself at his total mercy.

"What do I do with this?" asked Frank as he snapped a couple photos.

Resigned to her position, Teresa finally began to take notice of her surroundings, noticing that on the other side of the fence, Frank with his 8' cock out, stroking it slowly.

"Maybe I wanted to get caught..." Teresa went on, a deeper rush went through her as she realized this could become something more. Frank's cock was hard as a rock and she knew that her position was directly causing it.

"I'm going to need some help," Teresa said, cutting the tension with a wink. "I'm going to need a strong branch to pull myself out of here."

Frank caught the drift, though he wasn't going to make thing easy for her. There wasn't going to be a simple favour to get out of trouble this time, knowing Teresa was interested as she couldn't take her eye away from his throbbing member.

Frank started climbing the gate, taking advantage of Teresa being stuck again in the pit, sucking her down and deeper.

As Frank landed, he sank up to his knees himself, his rubber boots also buried below the surface, just at the right height for Teresa to swallow his cock in one fell swoop.

Frank let out a deep moan, falling forward and driving Teresa deeper into the muck, both sinking deeper. Frank started thrusting, fucking Teresa's mouth as she could herself up to her neck, one hand inside her pocket, touching herself.

Frank continued thrusting, fucking her face as he could feel her moan and vigorously move her hand down below. It was quite clear Frank's advances were welcomed as she joined in rhythm, the muck slowly enveloping them both.

Rocking in the muck, bringing them deeper into the manure as he fucked her throat, gagging and forcing herself back onto his cock.

Teresa could feel as Frank's cock became engorged, knowing he'd soon blow his load, this pushing her over the edge and as doing so, her moans causing him to release down her throat.

Frank, with a good grip of Teresa's now matted and dirty hair, fucked her face hard, filling the young mouth with his hot seed.

Frank let go a loud groan, then grunted as his orgasm seemingly went on forever. Teresa's sex rippled through her body when his cum filled her mouth, left in this vulnerable position.

After a moment, Frank leaned back, uncovering his sunken farm girl, buried to her ears now, unable to move.

"Wow, what a look," said Frank, the light from the yard illuminating the scene. "I'm going to enjoy this for a bit."

Teresa smiled, stuck in her own predicament. She'd always wondered what might happen should she find herself stuck, though a spot like this turned her on more than anything.

Entirely stuck, it was going to be a struggle to get out. Frank, grabbing the collar of her coveralls, yanked her out of the sucking mire, the sound of the suction releasing her arms. As she came out, they fell together alongside the edge of the pit in a dirty embrace.

"Still our little secret," whispered Frank, seeing Teresa light up with a slight smile. "Mmmmm." she moaned.