Mother Daughter Dirty Bonding

Story Info
Stuck together baby learns momma is wild.
5.8k words
4.43
15.9k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following is a filth-kink incest story. It features dirty unwashed kinks, watersports, scat, mud, incest (again), and other nasty kinks. If any of those don't appeal to you stop reading now.

All persons involved in sexual situations are 18 or older.

_____________

Holly was surprised when her mother said she was 100% willing to go with her daughter on a road trip across the united states. Her mother was a 'cool mom'. A modern millennial mother who, now that her daughter was through college, had become much more open about her growing up, and how she met Holly's father.

They had both met in a strip-club, and the rare case of 'stripper and co-worker (he was a cook and later bartender)' getting along. He quit the club, while mom hadn't.

And good god she kept up the attitude. Even now in her late 30's Holly's mother, Geneva, still put on shows. She did porn stuff, and had gotten her daughter a sex toy for her 18th birthday. Now a few years on, when Holly wanted to take a semester off to travel the country, Mom went, "Well shit dear, I don't want my daughter going around alone the whole country. I know a guy from 43 states, how about I come with so you can stay with them."

Naturally, as one did, she groaned when her mother talked about 'knowing a guy from 43 states' because, well, she knew.

However it paid off. They started in Massachusetts's, skipping the north of there, and heading west. Now they were in Pennsylvania driving through Amish country.

Well, they would be, except their car was broken down.

So currently the two of them were by the car watching steam rise from the radiator with the hood propped up. "Well, it was cheap." Holly said sighing as she looked at the steaming radiator.

"Yeah, but cheap ain't shit here in Lancaster." Geneva huffed. "I mean I can work up enough money to fix this in a day or two. Just gemme to intercourse." Geneva snorted, that was a joke between her and Holly. And while, like most kids, Holly wasn't exactly thrilled by hearing her mothers sex life, she wasn't *that* bothered by a bad pun or ten.

"Yeah, I don't think the Amish will enjoy your strip show." Holly snorted.

"Well, lemme try my shit now." Geneva said. "Wanna play good cop horny cop?" She pointed up the road where a horse-and-buggy was horsing by the small country road.

About three minutes later the buggy made it by, a young couple inside dressed in traditional clothing. The young woman leaned over. "Car troubles?" She asked.

"Yeah. And phone troubles too." Holly said speaking up. "Do you know where the nearest service station might be?"

"Oh, its about an hour up the road in either direction. However..." There was a rumble in the sky. "You might not be able to wait that long. Our farm is only just past the stream, would you want to wait out the storm there?"

"Thank you. How far is the stream?"

"Five minutes by car, twenty by horse." The man in the car handed over the reigns and got out. "How pushable is your car? We own the whole area so we can push it onto the field for a while."

"Well, lets find out, with a strapping young man to help us two sweet ladies." Geneva chuckled.

It was somewhat pushable it turned out. It helped that it was all downhill, fairly straight, and nothing on the dirt road to interrupt them. However the rain began before long and the pushers were soaked to the bone. Of course Geneva and Holly were both wearing light colored shirts so their bra's were showing off, or, in Geneva's case her lack of bra.

However some time along they made it to the side of the dirt road, mud pooling around their ankles as they were soaked. The young Amish woman helping them after a while. With rain pouring down and thunder in the distance the two were beckoned inside.

"Come in, come in. The weather is awful. You might as well stay with us until the rain passes." The woman said. "I'm Amien, and he's Yerdle." The man nodded still quiet. "He's not very talkative, but he's nice enough."

"Thanks, I'm Geneva, this is my daughter Holly." Another lightning bolt struck close and Amien pulled them inside. Once inside Yerdle made a grunt and put a hand to his pocket. "Oh yeah." Amien said. "Odds are your phones probably don't work. How about you dry off and use our phone."

"Oh, where is it?" Geneva asked.

Yerdle walked to the wall and tapped a phone hanging on it. It was a regular modern wall-phone. Just one mounted on a piece of wood.

"You guys have phones?" Holly asked.

"Well, yes, we do. We don't use it much. Its the only one in the house."

Yerdle returned with some towels for all four of them, handing them out before starting a fire. He finally spoke when his wife approached him. "I normally wouldn't, but they're soaked. And so are we."

She gently rubbed his back in a loving display, to which Geneva let out a little "Awww, so sweet."

"He's not talktative, but he does care." Amien let out a touch red in the face, as was Yerdle.

Still a bit later once they were mostly dry, while the rain continued and, gradually, was getting worse, and thunder getting louder, Holly got up and got out her phone, putting in a hotel number she had saved. "I'm gonna call no-" She was cut off as there was a brilliant flash of light, and then a massive explosive boom from outside the window next to the phone. The phone itself sparked some and fell from its holder, the cable smoldering some. Holly fell over in terror, and everyone was blinded from the light.

After a moment as vision and hearing returned the first thing everyone heard was the faint sound of water hitting fabric and Holly whining, "Mommy, I don't like the thunder."

"Holly!" Geneva said as she went over as fast as she could. Holly was on her knees, a puddle growing. "Are you ok?"

"Mom... I don't like thunder. Or lightning." She said extending a hand. "Its loud."

There were no major signs of damage, aside from maybe some to all of their ears. And the phone. "Well, I guess we aren't making a phone call then."

"Well, you can wait out the storm with us. Although, well." Amien tried to not speak about Holly wetting herself.

"Its fine, we're just a bit soaked in water. You can get a change of clothes."

"I don't wanna go into the storm."

"Its ok." Yerdle said gently patting Holly's back. "You can go after."

"Thank you." Holly said sounding a tad relieved and her body finally loosening up as she finally began to sit up on her own.

"Well, we have some food and drink to spare. Would you two want anything?" Amien asked.

"J-just some water. Despite all the water I've had, I am a bit thirsty." Holly said as she sat up, aiming to sit in her little puddle.

"Sure. Yerdle, do you have a few cookies to share?" At the mention Yerdle looked pensive and disappeared into another room. "We'll be right back."

Once they were gone Geneva gave her daughter a big-booby hug, her wet chest right in her daughters face. "You nearly gave me a heart attack baby."

"The thunder did that to me." Holly sighed. "I'll live don't worry. Just bit embarrassed." She muttered.

"Its alright, some people will pay you to do that." Geneva said.

"Mom, you are so weird. But... Thanks." She said sighing.

"Honestly, I might have leaked a bit. My bladder is fully to bursting." Geneva added. She glanced around and looked down. "Although we're both soaked cause of the rain. So hard to say." About then Yerdle and Amien returned, with a few glasses and a plate of a few snacks. "Oh yay, thank you so much!" Geneva said letting Holly go, but giving her a pat on the back first.

About an hour later the rain continued and Geneva stood by the window. "This isn't ending." She said before sniffing the air. "What's that smell?"

"No. Its... Unusually long. We've had thunderstorms before, but not this long."

Geneva sniffed by the window. And then inside. "Oh god can you smell that? Is it just me?"

"What are you talking about mom, I don't..." Holly sniffed the air. "Oh. Huh yeah, wow. That's foul." She said blinking.

"I don't get it what are you." Amien approached the window. "Oh. Oh god." She seemed repulsed by a scent. And then something dawned on her. "Yerdle, we need to go up to the barn. Something happened."

"Can we help?" Geneva asked. "I have worked with animals."

Holly shot Geneva a *look* at that one.

"What? I worked in a horse farm for a few years. I swear, honest dirty ass work." The Amish couple weren't super happy with how much Geneva swore, but she tried to restrain herself, and, well, at the moment they were distracted.

Amien and Yerdle got some rubber boots on as they walked. "We'll be across the street if something happens." Amien said sounding a bit worried before she and Yerdle left the house, the smell increasing.

After a few minutes of relative quiet in the rain Holly spoke up. "God this reeks." Indeed, the stink was increasing.

"Smells like cowshit." Geneva said sniffing. "Oh, I assume they raise cows here. I wonder if the manure put burst?"

"Mom. How the hell do you know what cowshit smells like?"

Geneva smiled. "Oh dear, I've worked with animals, and I've worked with their shit. Been a long time since I got good n'dirty."

Holly had to wonder how her mother had gotten her dirty and nasty pervy habits. She didn't have to wonder where hers came from, Geneva had always been a lewd mother, unafraid of showing off or making messes. Holly didn't realize that sometimes having a 'panty shitting bad day' wasn't normal in other houses. Nor were all the mud courses. One or two? It happened. Four or five a year? Less so. She had developed a messy kink as if it was something her mother had wanted. Well, whatever, fine. It was partly why she had soaked up her own piss before. She enjoyed the wet feeling on her ass.

Another close strike of thunder. Holly jumped a bit as did her mother. The two slightly blinded. "Another one? Close."

"Not as close as last time. I think..." She paused and pointed up. "That way?" She said pointing up by the road.

It was worth mentioning the layout of the property. The home sat on a modest incline. The home, and a large shed area on the downhill portion, along with various crop fields downhill towards an Amish settlement. While uphill was a barn with some animal fields. Cows had been visible at points, but they kept various animals. Holly and Geneva were vaguely aware of this, but they hadn't quite figured everything out yet. The part they had missed was that in the hour of a stuck thunderstorm the stream just a ways to the side of the house was paralleled by another, which split above the animal fields by a ways. However with an hour of thunderstorms, well, the streams were overflowing their banks by a massive amount. Flooding the fields, barn, and the source of the smell, the manure pit.

However lighting was its own issue as it had truck a tree near the barn and the tree had exploded. Shrapnel flying. After a moment Holly noticed. "Hey, was that tree... exploded before?" She asked.

Geneva walked to the window and looked. "I'd say likely not. Is that someone up there moving?"

Holly and Geneva stared closely. Neither was certain, but still. "I think it might be." Holly said getting out her phone before stopping. "Right. Fuck."

"Well we can just go check up on them." Her mother said. "The rain is lightening up some." It was, and in the distance down in the valley some clear spots were finally becoming visible. "These two have been our hosts, lets check if they're ok."

Holly took in a deep breath a few times. "I'm leaving my phone and keys, here, but lets go." She said as she put it on a table in the mostly bare living room. Geneva did the same as they stepped outside.

While the rain was lessening it had hardly stopped. And, well, the two little streams had overflowed to the point where as soon as both women stepped off the porch their shoes disappeared under the flow of sludgy water. "Lovely." Geneva laughed as she lifted up her shoe, a manure-mix of slurry dripping from it. "Been a few years. Kinda miss it."

"Mom, not right now, you can do your filthy fantasies later when we leave the Amish peoples property." Holly muttered, although she did kinda enjoy the chance to soak her shoes in slurry as well.

The two struggled as the rain soaked them to the bone before they got to the road. And when Geneva tripped over something under the sludge and fell on her ass with a splat Holly noticed her mothers tits just showing. "Can you cover those up at all?" Holly asked as she offered a hand to her mother.

Geneva blinked for a few moments confused. Then saw where her daughters eyes were. "Oh, getting distracted by your mothers mammaries?" She asked putting her hands to her tits. "Mothers massive milky mammaries. Massive milky motherly mammaries..." She put her hands in the flood around her for a bit with a splat, before she adjusted her hair with a hand in the dirty water. She paused. "Wait, I can cover up some." With that Geneva grabbed an extra dirty handful of sludge and smeared it on the chest of her shirt. "Better?"

Holly sighed as she pulled up her mother. When they were close to one another she whispered. "Wanna try and find the manure pit too while we're out?" Into her mothers ear.

Geneva smirked. "Holly dear, are you that degenerate?" She asked, a wicked smile on her face. "Lets check the tree first, and then we can explore the barn to 'dry off'. I do want our temporary hosts to be ok. But if you trip, its fine." She said with a pat on her daughters ass.

Holly jumped just a bit as she felt the ass pat. Her mother was incorrigible. Well, whatever. It was a bit of a walk uphill either way.

The barn was built into a bit of a rise. And the tree hit by lighting was near the top of the rise. So it was an awkward climb. Geneva chose to climb up first, climbing up the rocks. Holly behind her. However she slipped more than once, her ass going right in Holly's face.

"Mom!" Holly huffed the third time she had her mothers dirty ass in her face. "Do you want me to just grope your ass? There are better ways and times to show it."

"Maybe I do. Maybe I want you to smell my farts." Geneva said half joking half frustrated by how much she had slipped on the way up. To highlight her joke Geneva let out a fart, but got very quiet and began climbing quickly and quietly up the hill.

To be fair Holly didn't really hear that, but she did smell it, and feel it. Soft, wet, mushy.

At the top Holly saw her mother pulling out the back of waistline, and had to ask. "Did you shit yourself?"

Geneva looked at Holly and then tried to look at her ass. "Dunno, I'm already soaked, and while my ass feels warm, your face was warm. Did my ass smell?"

"Yes."

"Ah, crap. Well, I haven't gone to the bathroom." She sighed as she squatted on the spot as rain continued to hit her.

"What are you doing?"

"Well there's plenty of sludge and cow-shit for us to trip and slip in. Which we already have." She showed her dirty hands, to Holly. "So I'm gonna go, cause I never found their toilet." She said as she relieved herself. "I mean you have pissed already."

Holly sighed. "I'm gonna check the tree." With the sound of thunder now, finally, in the distance, and the sound of water flowing just constant Holly walked along as she didn't want to admit she had pissed herself on the walk over, with so much water flowing Holly couldn't justify even pretending to hold in her urine.

The tree was close to where they had ascended up the hill. So it was a short walk. Good news, no people. Mixed news, no signs of people either way. Not great news. They had walked all the way up here and were now soaking wet. And Geneva was clearly getting hornier, and, underneath it all, so was Holly.

With rain still streaming down, even if it was less, Holly walked back to Geneva who was sitting in a puddle. "You done?"

"Yeah. We're gonna have some dirty clothes for our trip." She said as she got up.

"Yeah, that's exactly what I wanted to hear. Lets go into the barn for a bit. We need to dry off."

"Barn, yeah, smart idea." Geneva hummed.

It was a short walk to a small door, unlocked which they walked in. Holly spoke up. "Amien, Yerdle?" There was no humanoid vocal response. But there was noise. Lots of noise, and stink.

There were quite a few cows in here. With a long row of pens to one side, a small hay storage area by the door they were at, and a row down the center. "God, cow shit, brings me back?"

Holly sighed. "Alright *mom*." She said sounding mock annoyed. "Explain."

"Your father met me filming fetish shit. Used to film with cow-shit. It was fun, goopy, sticky, stinky stuff. I love it." She said biting her lip. "C'mon, they're eating, so lets go take a peek."

"Peek at wha-" Holly was cut off as her mother grabbed her arm and pulled her daughter along.

They climbed a fence and jumped over to the cow-side of things. Almost all the cows were in their feeding stalls, save for one or two wandering some in the wandering space behind. The space had a slatted floor and was smeared in cow shit, each step leaving lovely shoe-shaped marks in the layer of filth. "Oh, its been too long." Geneva let out with a pleased moan still just standing. "Holly, your mother is a freak and she wants you to know it."

Holly snorted. "Mom, this isn't a secret, you've been kink indoctrinating me since I was like 10."

"It wasn't on purpose. I just said girls could get as dirty as boys, and that you should kick their asses in mud wrestling in high school." Geneva let out with a teasing tone.

Holly wasn't gonna lie, she knew her mother had decided to 'impregnate' her mind with dirty thoughts. And it had worked. Holly had played with mud, and all sorts of gunge in her time around as a sexually mature adult. Manure was new for her though. She smeared her shoes through the skim of manure. "Our drive is gonna stink." She paused. "Your car is gonna stink."

"Pffft, like I care."

However about then there was a noise by the door. Holly froze, but Geneva got down. "Get down." She hissed as she put her knees in the sludge, and then motioned for Holly to follow her. Geneva went towards the cows, waiting by their rears as their heads were eating plenty of hay.

"You sure you saw the lighting strike here?" Amien asked.

"Near here. I don't think it hit the barn, but I wanted to make sure." Yerdle said.

"Well do a pass of the cows. I'm gonna do a run-off of the manure tank. Just enough to keep it from overflowing, I think the water's gonna run for a while yet. Hopefully the backup pond isn't too full."

"Alright, if the ground held this will be quick."

Holly's face got very tight, before she looked at her mother, whose face got very excited. Holy shit, her mother was a freak. And, well, at the same time she was also a bit excited, but also terrified. She was on her fours, in cow shit under a cows ass.

And then a cow shit on her mother. Her mothers blonde hair getting a nice brown sheen. Geneva bit her lip as she wriggled in place excitedly.

Steps could be heard, as could cow farts. And shits. As the steps got close another cow shit, this time on Holly's back landing on her outfit with a splat. However the sound was a bit different. Instead of a soft splat on concrete, it hit something hollow. Yerdle was almost in front of them and stopped for a moment with a 'hm?'. He only stood for a few seconds, before passing on. HIs steps slow and deliberate the whole time.

Finally after what felt like half an hour, but was only about five minutes, Yerdle made a simple "huh" sound and walked back across the barn much quicker. In that time the cows above both Holly and Geneva had shit plenty manure splattering across both woman's backs making a mess of the two of them.

Once the barn door closed again they both let out a breath. And then a cow shit on Geneva's head again. "Mmm, yeah, that's the good shit." Geneva let out with a low moan.

12