Dirty Fat Slut

Story Info
A guy needs to fuck and finds the perfect source.
1.2k words
4.34
32k
39

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 07/11/2023
Created 06/17/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jared needed some pussy, better yet, a fat pussy, so he went to the only place he could to get it, Marcolanni Nightclub. The club was the only place in town of its type, so everyone congregated there.

Jared got to the club and ordered a drink at the bar, and scoped out the girls. There were several groups of girls on the dance floor but none that were Jareds type. Jared liked big girls, the bigger the better, his last girlfriend Heather was a big girl and he loved nothing more than to fuck her fat pussy and gaping asshole. They had broken up 2 months ago and the last time they had had sex was 3 weeks ago (she had come over for her stuff and he had fucked her bent over his kitchen island) so Jared was desperate for pussy.

After his 4th drink Jared was getting hornier and hornier, and the skinny girls on the dance floor were becoming more appealing. Walking out onto the dance floor, Jared started to dance with a petite blonde girl, who admittedly had a nice cute little butt. She was grinding her ass harder and harder into his swelling cock, Jared took a chance and reached his hand around her and cupped one of her small titties. She seemed to like this so he started to grab the other when a tall redhead came over and said something to her.

"Sorry, my friends and I have to go, we need to be on the 1 am train, but I'll be back next week and we can finish this, yeah," she said.

Jared said sure and have her his number and she left. Jared spent another hour at the club, but no other girls sparked his fancy and decided to call it a night. leaving through the front entrance, the street was jam packed with people, but Jared had lived in the town his whole life, and new of several shortcuts home, he took a couple and was 10 mins away from his house when he came to the last shortcut, a long twisting alleyway. Walking through the alley in silence, Jared kicked himself.

"So horny," he thought.

Halfway down the alley he began to hear a noise, sounded like clapping, as he rounded the bend, he stumbled upon a sight. A muscular bald guy with his trousers round his ankles, knelt on the ground behind a big fat blonde woman, and he was hammering the shit out of her, his pelvis slapping against her fat ass lewdly. She was moaning loudly.

"Oh god yes, Fuck me....fuck me, pound my dirty fat cunt!"

Jared watched them fuck for a few minutes, unable to pass as they were in the middle of the alley, until eventually the couple changed positions, and the fat woman saw him standing there, with his throbbing erection tenting his jeans.

"Don't just stand there honey, get in here, and give me that cock," the woman said.

"Yeah come on bro, stick your cock in her mouth, shut the fat bitch up," said the man.

Jared didn't need anymore convincing, striding over to the couple, pulling out his 7 inch cock a shoving it in the woman's mouth. She gave an amazing wet blowjob, her tongue working wonders on his cockhead, her slutty moans vibrating his cock. All of a sudden, the man tensed up and began to bellow, pulling his cock out of her dripping cunt, pulling off his condom and spewing his cum all over her fat tits.

"Ohhh, what a dirty fat slut," he said wiping his cock on her belly, then standing up, pulling up his boxers and trousers.

"She's all yours mate I'm done," he said, and left.

Jared watched him go until the woman took his cock out of her mouth.

"I've got no more condoms, but if you don't mind fucking me raw, you can fuck my cunt too, I promise I'm clean, and I'm on the pill," she begged.

Jared needed a fuck so he knelt between her legs and looked at her swollen red cunt. It looked amazing, dripping wet and inviting. Jared took hold of his cock and sank it deep into her cunt. He hasn't felt a pussy like it, it was very tight, despite the hammering it had obviously taken but it was as hot as molten lava.

"Oh fuck baby, you got a good dick," the fat slut moaned.

"You're cunt feels amazing, I'm gonna pound the shit out of you girl," Jared said.

"Call me a dirty fat slut, I love it, it gets me so hot," she begged.

"Spread your legs for me you dirty fat slut, open your cunt up for me," Jared ordered.

She listened and spread her legs as wide as she could, and Jared began to plow her, faster and harder every stroke, her belly fat jiggling with every thrust.

The sound of their fucking was loud and obscene, Jared's balls slapping against her soaked asshole, her juices running down her ass crack. Jared put his hands under her ass for more leverage, and began to really fuck her.

"Uh, uh, uh, uh, fuck me, yes just like that, take that fat cunt, make this pussy yours" she screamed.

"This is my cunt, you dirty fat slut, it's mine now, whenever I want it, you're gonna bring it to me" Jared grunted.

Pulling his cock out of her, he flipped he over, and fucked her doggy style, using her hip fat as handles to fuck her harder, her pussy juices splashing everywhere.

"Oh fuck, I'm gonna cum, fuck me......fuck me.....FUCK ME!" she screamed as she began to cum, squirting her juices all over him and the ground beneath them. Jared continued to fuck her through her orgasm, her pussy clamping down around him like a vice, she came again and again she squirted and screamed out.

"Oh fuck, I need to cum, get on your back, I want to see your face as I pump your dirty fat slut cunt full of my sticky cum" Jared groaned.

She quickly laid on her back and Jared rammed his cock back inside her dripping cunt, fucking her harder and harder, hurtling towards his own climax. The fat slut came again and the look on her face as she came was enough for Jared and he erupted, pumping load after load into her pussy, her eyes rolling into the back of her head as more cum than her pussy could hold was flooding her womb, dribbling out of her, running down her ass crack. Pulling his cock out, a river of cum followed it, coating her in a thick layer of his seed.

"Oh baby we're definitely doing this again," she said breathlessly.

"Oh yes, your pussy is mine after all, and plus I didn't get to fuck your asshole," Jared replied.

"Oh god yes, let's make that happen, but not tonight, I need to go home and shower, you came so much," She laughed.

They exchanges numbers and went to part ways.

"Wait I don't know your name, mine is Jared," Jared said.

"My name is Bonnie," she said.

"But when we fuck......just call me Dirty Fat Slut," she said with a wink and left.