Dirty Fat Slut Pt. 02

Story Info
Jared takes Bonnie back to his apartment.
2.1k words
4.52
18.5k
13

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 07/11/2023
Created 06/17/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been a week since Jared had met Bonnie, and everyday he had woken with a raging hard on, he would have called her, but he had to work.

Although technically it wasn't work, his father had died 3 years ago and left his multi million dollar communications company to him. All he had to do was to into the London office 3 times a week to sign papers and attend board meetings.

When not at work Jared lived in a lavish 2 bedroom penthouse apartment, complete with a home gym, pool, Jacuzzi and secluded balcony.

Today however was a work day, so Jared got in the shower, still with thoughts of Bonnie and her puffy cum filled pussy running through his mind, and had to relive himself.

He began to jerk off, thinking of her fat was jiggling was he pounded her from behind, he thought of how tight her pussy was, and how delicious her puckered asshole looked. Blowing his load against the shower wall, he finished washing himself, dressed in a navy suit, and headed for the front door.

Before he could leave however, his phone began to ring, looking at the screen, he got excited, it was Bonnie.

"Hiya babe, wat'cha doin' tonight?" She asked.

" Hello Bonnie, actually, I was thinking of calling you," Jared answered.

"Mmmm, I bet, I haven't seen you all week, you can't fuck me like that and then leave me hanging" she moaned.

"Wanna meet in the alley again and fuck tonight?" She asked.

"Oh god yes, definitely, I've thought of nothing but your pussy all week," Jared answered

"Great, I'll be in the alley from 10pm, I can't promise you'll be the only guy, but you'll definitely be the guy in looking for, see ya later," she finished, hanging up the phone.

Putting his phone in his pocket, Jared was hard again, but with no time to fix it he just had to leave, and hope it went down before he arrived at the office.

Entering the office, luckily his erection had subsided, as he had to speak with Sandy at the front desk, a short redhead with pert titties and a tight butt,

"Hello Mr Arden, Mr Johnson is expecting you, go right up" she said with a smile.

Getting on the elevator, Jared noticed Sandy watching him out of the corner of his eye.

"I'll have to pursue that," he thought.

Riding the elevator to the 38th floor, Jared prepared for a day of monotonous forms and droning board members, dreaming of later that night, and Bonnie's wet inviting pussy.

Around midday, just as Jared had Sat down in his office for lunch, his phone pinged, a text from Bonnie, an image.

It was a pic of her completely naked, except for a red tartan mini skirt wrapped around her stomach, and a big pink dildo jammed in her cunt.

"Can't wait for tonight, got so horny I had to play, so.... you like?" She asked in a follow up text.

"Oh you Dirty Fat Slut, playing with my pussy, you look so wet" Jared answered.

The rest of the day went unbearably slow, Mr Johnson was his father's 59 year old former right hand man, Jared had asked him to stay on after his father's death, to help him run the company, but god was he boring.

On and on the meetings went, until finally, the last meeting of the day was over, and Jared could leave.

It was 8.30, an hour and a half until Bonnie would be out and ready for cock.

Getting dressed at 9:45, Jared had to decide on what he wanted,

"Did he want to be first and fuck her fresh pussy, or did he want it sloppy and already full of cum?" He thought.

He decided he liked her used and full, so he waited another hour then slowly made his was to the alley.

Arriving 10 minutes later, Jared could already hear the sounds of sex, a woman and what sounded like several men were moaning and cursing, rounding the corner he saw it.

Bonnie was on her back with the same bald guy from last week in her pussy, she had a big black guy with his cock in her mouth and she was jerking off a third skinny guy.

Instantly hard, Jared made his way over, took out his cock and offered it to Bonnie.

Seeing Jared, Bonnie immediately grabbed his cock with her right hand and began to stroke his cock, lightly at first, then as the guy in her pussy began to duck her harder, she began to jerk him quicker.

"Oh god this feels amazing," Jared thought, "I can't wait for her pussy"

The skinny guy on her left began to moan louder, sensing his imminent orgasm, Bonnie spat the black guys cock out of her mouth and said,

"Ooooo, cum on my face cutie, splatter me in you cum," she begged, jerking him faster, until he erupted in her face, a thick spurt landing on her left cheek, a second on her forehead and a third on her lips.

Finished, the skinny guy scuttled away,,and Bonnie too the black guy back into her mouth, sucking hard, and dribbling spot down her chin into her exposed tits.

The bald guy stopped his assault on her pussy and ripped of his condom,

"I want to cum down the slut's throat, switch?" He asked the black guy

"Fuck yeah" the black guy answered.

Moving down towards her pussy, the black guy, coated the whole of his large cock in Bonnie's spit and knelt between her legs,

"You ready for this bitch" he said, aiming his cock at her opening, and pushed forwards, spearing her pussy causing her to call out in pleasure.

The bald guy had moved up to Bonnie's head, a fed her his cock, blowing his load down her throat a few seconds later, and like the skinny guy left immediately.

The black guy took a little longer, and Jared took the opportunity to occupy Bonnie's mouth,

"Mmmmmm" she moaned, slipping him down her throat.

"Oo girl, your pussy is tight," the black guy said, fucking faster.

Jared could tell by Bonnie's absent minded blowjob that this guy was gonna make her cum,

"He must be hitting her spot" Jared thought.

After a few more minutes of hard pussy pounding, the black guy abruptly pulled out and came on Bonnie's tits, drenching her in his cum.

Unlike the others however, he didn't leave right away,

"I want to watch you fuck her, I like it that way," he said to Jared.

Not needing to be asked twice, Jared quickly plunged his cock into her, almost cumming right there, her exquisite pussy working his cock and gripping it like a vice,

"Mmmm, that's what I like!" Bonnie moaned.

Moving his cock in and out, her pussy lewdly squelching and slapping, Jared drove his cock deep within her for a good 15 minutes.

" Yeah, take this dick baby, you gonna cum? " Jared asked her, pounding her deep.

"Oh yeah I'm gonna cum" she squeeled, curling her toes and raking her finger nails down Jared's back.

"Mmmm, that was good, your turn now baby, cum for me baby, do it, fill me up!" She moaned.

Her moaning did it for him, and her asking for his cum sent him over the edge, sending his load firing deep inside her, coating her insides with his potent seed.

Pulling his cock out, Jared noted a huge load of cum begin to flow out of Bonnie's pussy.

"Wow, you two fuck good, you know each other" the black guy asked, passing Bonnie a cigarette, which she took.

"Not really, I fucked him last week though, he was good, so I invited him back tonight" Bonnie answered.

"Well, you both should film that shit, it looked hot, but if you gonna be back same time next week, I'll be back too, you got some good pussy," the black guy said and left.

" Dirty Fat Slut : The Movie, hahaha" Bonnie laughed, taking a drag of her cigarette.

"Could be a big payoff hahaha," Jared laughed.

"This was great, but I have to get going, it's a long way back to Lewisham" she said, pulling up her soiled panties and getting up.

"I know we don't really know each other, but, would you like to come back to my place, no strings of course?" Jared asked.

"Oh there's definitely strings, but yes, I'd love to," she answered.

Once back at his apartment, Jared was ready to give a tour, (most people who he invited in wanted one), but after he shut the door and turned to face Bonnie, she was already taking her clothes off.

"So where do you want to fuck first?" She asked, rubbing her clit.

Jared took her into his living room and say her down on the sofa, lifting back her legs and diving in, kissing and licking his way up and down her huge thighs, first the right, then purposefully skipping over her pussy to the left, he did this 3 times until,

"Oh my god, I can't take it any more, shove your tongue in my cunt!" Bonnie pleaded.

Giving in to her begging, Jared began to kick and suck at her pussy, swapping between driving his tongue in and out of her sopping hole, using his tongue to fuck her like a cock, and sucking gently on her clit, ravishing her.

"Fuck...fuck yeah....ah, suck on my clit...uh...I'm cumming!" Bonnie mewled, as she began to squirt, all over Jared and his sofa.

"Suck my dick!" Jared shouted, bringing his cock up to her face, her tongue snaking out and giving his purple swollen cockhead a few tentative licks and kisses, then sucking gently on the top and swirling her tongue around his glands, moving on to bobbing her head on his cock, taking his cock deeper and deeper each time, until her nose eventually made contact with his pubic hair, his cock up to the hilt in her throat, she began to gag and pulled his cock free, before engulfing him again, this went on for another 5 minutes until neither could take it anymore, they had to fuck.

Pushing her legs as far back as they could go, her feet resting upon the top of the sofa, her pussy spread wide open for him, Jared lined up his cock and ran it up and down her drenched slit, occasionally running her asshole, before pushing the tip into her cunt.

"Fuck me hard Jared, as hard as you can, I need it, please!" She begged

Jared began to push his cock into her, the inside of her cunt, hot, wet and eager, sucking him in, once all the way in and his balls rested against her asshole, he pulled back and slammed back in again, then pulling out slowly and ramming her over and over again with no mercy,

"You Dirty Fat Slut, you like being fucked all night by strange men do you?" He asked, pounding her.

"Oh yes, uh....uh.... I love it, I....uh.... can't get enough cock right up my dirty cunt! " she squealed, as Jared plowed her faster.

"Let me ride you?" She asked.

They switched positions, Jared sitting on his sofa, she clambered upon him, holding his cock in her hand, lining it up with her pussy and sinking down on it, she then began to ride him hard, while Jared thrust up into her just as hard, the sound of their bodies slapping together made louder by the silence of the night.

After 5 minutes, Bonnie as getting tired so they switched positions again, this time, her knees upon the sofa, bent over the back, with Jared pounding her from behind, her asshole winking at him, he licked his finger and pushed it in her tight ass.

"Oh you Dirty fucker, yes, finger my arse while you fuck me!" She yelled.

"You fucking slut!" Jared answered, fucking her harder still, jamming a second finger in her ass.

Jared felt her cum before she could speak this time, her pussy clamping down around his cock, her juices splashing wildly down his legs, she began to scream, Jared held his hand over her mouth and continued to fuck the shit out of her until eventually, he felt his cum beginning to bubble up within his balls. Bonnie sensed this and breathlessly said,

"Ahhhhh, give it to me, give me all your cum, bathe my womb in it,"

"I'm gunna cum, right up your dirty cunt, then I'm gonna feed it to you!" He shouted, exploding, his second load of the night, deep within her pussy, pulling his cock out and quickly cupping her pussy, catching his creampie, then bringing his hand round to her mouth where she eagerly lapped it up, eating every last drop of his cum.