Dirty Fat Slut Pt. 03

Story Info
Jared and Bonnie continue their tryst.
1.1k words
4.51
9.6k
11

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 07/11/2023
Created 06/17/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jared woke up the next morning feeling fantastic, there was something hot and wet, engulfing his cock.

Bonnie was awake and sucking his morning wood.

Her tongue swirling around his cockhead.

"Oh fuck!" Jared exclaimed.

Bonnie continued to suck on his cock, knowing she liked it dirty, Jared grabbed a handful of her hair and pushed her further onto his cock, invading her throat, her using her throat muscles to massage his cock. Jared tilted back his head and savored the exquisite blowjob.

Bonnie began to hum, the vibrations increasing his pleasure, sucking harder and harder on him, bobbing her head up and down his shaft, and using her hands to gently massage his balls. Pulling her mouth off his cock with a pop, started jerking his dick, she looked up at him and said.

"You like that baby, you like using this slutty little mouth?".

"Fuck yes, you dirty fat slut, suck it, ah shit, you keep doing that, I'm gonna cum!" Jared answered.

"Do it, fucking cum down my throat!" Bonnie moaned. Taking his cock back in her mouth.

Spurred on, she sucked him harder and bobbed her head quicker, then popped his cock out and sucked one of his balls into her mouth, jerking his cock, twisting her hand at the top.

Jared was so close now, he felt he was going to blow any second. Bonnie stopped sucking his balls and took his cock again, deep throating him rough, using her face to fuck his cock.

This was the last straw, he couldn't hold it anymore, and pumped his hot cum into her waiting mouth.

Bonnie took every last drop of his cum into her mouth, swallowing it down with a satisfied grin.

"You always taste amazing baby, I'm gonna need more," she said.

"That was amazing....and a blowjob is the best thing to wake up to" Jared replied.

"You want a coffee?" Bonnie asked him.

Looking at her, naked kneeling on his bed covered in a thin layer of sweat, Jared knew exactly what he wanted.

"Nah, I'd like some pussy" he said, pouncing on her, pushing her onto her back, and taking her clit into his mouth, nibbling and sucking on it making Bonnie squirm in pleasure. Leaving her clit, Jared began to run his tongue up and down her wet slit, from asshole to clit, occasionally pushing his tongue deep inside her sloppy hole.

"Oh fuck baby, you eat my pussy so good, I'm gunna cum!" Bonnie moaned.

Jared continued to eat her out, giving her 3 orgasms, one after the other, after the third orgasm, Bonnie pulled Jared up her body,

"No more!" She panted.

"I need you to fuck me" she moaned, kissing him, shoving her tongue into his mouth, guiding his hard cock into her.

Jared sank into her tight fat pussy, her inner walls squeezing him, sucking him in deeper. Once he was balls deep, Jared pulled back and pushed into her again, eliciting a guttural moan from Bonnie.

"Mmmmm, yeah fuuuuck!" She moaned.

"Yeah take that dick" Jared grunted.

Jared continued to slide his cock in and out of Bonnie, mixing long slow strokes and quick shallow thrusts. After ten minutes, Jared wanted to switch it up, rolling over and getting Bonnie to ride him, her huge tits bouncing up and down, her fat ass slapping against his thighs. A few minutes later, Bonnie turned around to ride him reverse cowgirl, her delicious looking asshole winking at him. After a while of staring at her asshole, Jared licked a finger and pushed it up her ass, up to the second knuckle.

"Ooo, you kinky fucker, I like that." Bonnie squealed, cumming again on his cock.

Jared began to finger fuck her asshole, eventually loosening her up enough for a second finger, which he lubed up and pushed right in.

"You wanna fuck my fat ass baby." Bonnie said, looking over her shoulder back at Jared.

"Oh god yes!" Jared said, fucking the ass of a fat chick was a fantasy of his, his ex had never let him.

Pulling his cock out, Jared rolled Bonnie of him and reached into his bedside table, grabbing the lube he kept there. Looking back to Bonnie who was laid on her side.

"How do you want me, on my back or my ass in the air?" She asked sexily.

"On your back, I want to see you face as I push this dick up your ass" Jared answered, as Bonnie laid back and spread her legs wide, holding open her ass.

Jared squeezed a decent amount of lube up her ass and spread some on his cock. Climbing between her legs, Jared grabbed hold of his thick shaft and rubbed his bulging cockhead over Bonnie's pussy lips and slapping it on her asshole. Taking a breath, he pushed the head of his cock at her tight opening, which took a few seconds to allow his cock entry, once inside, Jared could not believe how hot and tight it was.

"Oh my god, your ass is so tight, it feels like your going to cut my cock off!" Jared exclaimed.

"Go deeper....please!" Bonnie begged.

The sound of Bonnie begging him to go deeper into her ass made Jared much hornier, obeying her wish, he began to push, slowly until his balls rested against her ass cheeks.

"Oh shit, I feel so full, your dick feels so big in my ass" Bonnie said.

"You feel so good, my dirty fat slut!" Jared shouted, and began to fuck her ass.

Slowly at first, until Bonnie told him to really go for it, to pound her asshole. He then fucked faster and harder, his balls slapping loudly against her, his headboard banging against the wall.

"Fuck yes! Fuck me!" Bonnie screamed having her 5 orgasm of the morning.

Jared fucked the shit out of her until he felt that familiar feeling in his balls, his hot cum beginning to bubble up.

"Oh, fuck yeah, I'm gonna fucking cum up your dirty fat asshole!" Jared moaned, firing his cum up her ass, coating her bowels in his thick creamy seed.

Rolling off her, Jared was spent, looking at Bonnie, he felt great, she sat up and took his cock in her mouth, cleaning his cock and balls, then laid back down, and fell asleep, his cum still dribbling out of her ass.

Jared showered, and went into the kitchen to cock some breakfast, 40 minutes later, Bonnie came walking in, freshly showered but still completely naked.

"Mmm, smells amazing!" She said.

" Sausage, bacon, eggs, hash browns, mushrooms and toast, enjoy" Jared said, staring at her luscious tits.

"I could get used to this," she said, digging in.

Jared thought for a second, he liked having someone to cook for, he had the space and he loved fucking his dirty fat slut.

"I have a proposal for you." Jared said.

" If it's more anal, your gunna have to give me a while, because you really fucked the shit out of me." She replied.

"Come and live here with me, be my live in slut?" Jared asked.