Dirty Flight Attendants Pt. 01

Story Info
A young Swedish stewardess learned how to please.
4.3k words
4.04
22.7k
11
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 04/06/2024
Created 07/27/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

- 1 -

Since the Swedish Air launched its new feature not long ago that added adult services to its overall in-flight experience, it had serged in popularity as the travelers from around the world vied for a chance to witness the lovely blue-eyed flight attendants at work.

Hand-picked for their Nordic beauty and always ready to please, they provided a range of services on demand for a small fee and would do just about anything for the privileged fews in the business class. They worked in a fast-paced environment which required quick thinking, and above all they always put their passengers' interests first and their own needs second.

The airline's newest employee, the 19-year-old Erika, only joined the airline recently and was already fast adjusting to its unique workplace culture.

On a transcontinental flight she and her team could be seen constantly shuffling through the aisles and keeping the flow of services and refreshment going. Their lustrous hair tied in neat buns, together with their smooth blue pantyhose, echoed Sweden's national flag.

The passengers all reveled in such a beautiful and arousing sight, especially when it was widely rumored that the attendants were required not to wear anything under their pantyhose in order to be more confident with their own sexuality.

After the second round of drinks Erika and her team sat down in the back for a short break. Their rest in quiet nap and occasional exchanges, however, was interrupted by a short man who came through the curtain searching for something; he appeared both timid and agitated.

Erika was sitting by the entrance and rose up to show him where the lavatories were, but it quickly became obvious that the man was looking for some additional service from the young attendant.

This was the first time someone asked her for the special services, and even though Erika had received some trainings beforehand, she was naturally a little nervous. She looked around her fellow attendants and found them all to be supportive, so she charged the man's credit card and led him into an available lavatory.

Once inside, Erika put on a pair of latex gloves as instructed and located the dispenser containing water-based lubrication. She patiently waited for the man to loosen his belt and, to encourage him more, pulled her skirt up a little to reveal more of her thighs. This made the man even more aroused, and he could not keep his eyes from Erika's well-shaped legs.

When he finally struggled to take his junk out, she almost chuckled: even when he was apparently rock hard, it was so small - barely a handful!

Still, Erika hid her real feelings behind a professional warm smile and lowered herself to the man's waist, her gloved hands thoroughly lubricated for the handjob. But before she could even touch him, the man suddenly moaned as if in pain, and with an intense spasm of his whole body he began ejaculating all over Erika!

She shut her eyes in fear, and luckily none hit her face. But her uniform was ruined. An impressive amount of hot body fluid ended up all over her shirt, her skirt and some was even running down her pantyhose!

For a small guy, this man could certainly cum a lot.

Still in great shock, Erika managed to collect herself and started wiping everywhere, while assuring the man not to worry about her, and certainly not about himself -- she told him this was a normal occurrence due to the change in air pressure. The man seemed to have believed her.

It was always imperative that the passengers feel no guilt on their part and their pride intact, even when they were responsible for the mess on hand. Erika let the man know that he was always welcome to come back again; he apologized to her and they parted ways.

Erika returned to her seat in the back, feeling relieved that she had successfully completed her first assignment, even when it was not as smooth as she had imagined. But the faint stains and dried patches on her clothings did not escape the keen eyes of her fellow attendants, and they all wanted to know what happened.

She told them about her botched handjob as brief as possible and in moving details; as expected, her companions were greatly amused by it.

A lively exchange ensued; one told Erika that she had seen men who were better endowed but still ejaculated at the first caress of a woman's hand, and another added that it had nothing to do with their sizes but everything to do with a man's exposure to the stimulation by the opposite sex.

The conversation then drifted into all kinds of strange and funny instances they had had at work, before the chief attendant, Annette, noticed a small drop of white semen that was still on Erika's heels and came up to help her clean it. Everyone then remembered what a miserable thing had happened to Erika in the first place and checked in to make sure she was alright.

Erika thanked Annette and reassured her colleagues that she had taken it quite well.

As an experienced flight attendant and a 42-year-old single mother of two adolescents, Annette always felt responsible for her team's well-being and treated Erika liked her own daughter. She knew her line of work was not easy, especially since the airline launched the new adult features, but Annette always opted to face those challenges head on by working hard as a team.

Annette saw great potential in the new girl and considered her a valuable addition to the team, even as Erika was much inexperienced and had a long road ahead of her. Annette knew the young woman had learned much from the incident and was on the right path to *professional* excellence.

- 2 -

With that, the flight attendants resumed their work routine; there were cups to be filled and trashes to be collected, and the business class passengers might be in need of tailored services again.

Erika was tasked with garbage collection -- not an insignificant chore, and she was always eager to keep their work environment clean and neat.

The main lights were now off and most passengers fast asleep, save for a few who were still awake, probably watching the on-flight entertainment. A wide range of pornography had been added as part of the new feature for the customers to indulge in, and just now Erika had caught glimpse of someone watching a flight attendant having sex with multiple men!

An amusing choice, to say the least.

Erika held a blue plastic bag and swept the aisle for any excess. Often she got wet napkins wrapped in a ball that had a funny smell, and it did not take much guess as to what it was. Sometimes the passengers deliberately passed the used napkins into her hands and their semen would glue her fingers -- yikes! She had since remembered to wear gloves at all time when collecting trash.

Those in the economy class did not have the right to touch the flight attendants without permission, even when the latter were performing the services on them, so many resorted to fantasize; Erika could faintly make out men who were jerking off to her in the dark as she passed by. She would not tell others this, but the thought of being wanted so badly by strangers always turned her on.

But some bold ones were determined to cross the line.

Presently, as Erika lowered herself to pick up a used cup from the aisle, she felt someone's hand from the back massaging her inner thighs against the pantyhose; the humiliating sensation of being touched in public had strangely aroused Erika, but she had to turn around and remind the passenger in whisper that he could not touch her like that without asking her first.

But the man would not listen and instead moved his hand further up her skirt, and in an instant grabbed her tightly in the crotch! Being practically a virgin and wearing nothing beneath that pantyhose, Erika felt her body struck by a string of warm lightning --

and instantly wetted herself.

The man's hairy hand continued to rub and squeeze her smooth privates against the sheer garment, and Erika remained standing there in the dark, next to her assailant's seat, her legs apart in an *awkward* pose and her squirts slowly leaking through the pantyhose.

The bag slid from her hand's grasp, and all sorts of trash which she had collected fell out on the carpet; moreover, her faint moan and the mixed smell of her fragrance and warm urine had attracted the nearby passengers, who awoke from their slumber with an eagerness to take part in the lewd delight.

Just as it was about to get any worse, Erika was saved from her dangerous predicament by Annette, who sensed a hushed disturbance in the second aisle ahead and knew the new damsel was in distress.

The rescue was swift and complete: in a short time the chief attendant had pulled Erika back from her forced orgasm and quietly but firmly demanded the male offender to leave his seat and come with her to the back of the cabin.

The rest of the passengers got the message and went back to their sleep; a few even offered to help the sorry new attendant with her dispersed trash. In short, the situation was contained without unnecessarily alerting more passengers.

When Erika finally finished her task and went back to her seat in the back, she ran into Annette coming out of the lavatory, wiping water from the corners of her mouth.

She informed Erika with a lively spirit that the troublemaker had been eliminated; he wouldn't be able to get hard again for the rest of the flight even if all of them *stripped naked* in front of him -- not after the severe oral punishment Annette had given him!

The new girl thanked the chief attendant politely, but after what happened, she preferred not to talk too much about it. Annette took the hint, and none of it was brought up by neither woman when the rest of the attendants came back for another round of break.

- 3 -

Everyone was again enjoying a moment of idleness when Annette realized that they were missing someone: the petite girl, Jenni, had gone to check on the business class passengers earlier, and she had not come back.

Usually there was not much to worry about, since those seats were quite expensive and their owners usually kept a low profile, but today the business section was booked by a football team from an African nation on their way home from a major victory, and these unruly athletes had earlier made their intention known to the attendants from the beginning, that they would like some *fun* with one of these alluring white ladies!

The women were all a little afraid of going there. Even though their contracts had clearly stated that they were to provide any service demanded by a business class guest, no one wanted to do extra work if they did not have to.

Naturally, the responsibility of securing the missing girl fell on the chief attendant, and Annette insisted on going alone to find out if the football team was giving Jenni trouble; being ever so kind, she did not want to sacrifice others' precious break time on running errands with her.

The situation soon turned dire when five minutes had passed and Annette and Jenni were nowhere to be seen. It was a rather large plane, but not so large as to take her this long to find a missing flight attendant.

They were about to set out collectively to find out what was going on, when Jenni suddenly came though the curtain, whose appearance quite startled everyone, for the poor girl's heels were missing, her skirt pulled up at waist, and her unraveled hair in a glorious mess!

But somehow she did not seemed scared at all; rather, Jenni was in an elevated state of excitement. The others quickly threw a towel over her and bid her tell them what happened in the front of the cabin.

Turned out when Jenni went to check on the business class, she was confronted by the whole football team all in their complete nudity; they had been waiting for an attendant to come in -- all eleven of them with more than well-endowed sizes hanging between their thighs.

Poor Jenni had never seen such an ecstatic scene before, and her knees instantly got weak in front of their erections.

She spent the next ten--maybe fifteen--minutes putting her little mouth on each of them, while they ran their hands all over her, making her orgasm time after time before they even penetrated her. They were making a porn video of themselves and the prized Swedish blonde attendants and asked her to perform all kinds of vulgar acts.

Jenni spoke of these with much enthusiasm, and it was apparent that she had thoroughly enjoyed her small porn cameo. Others had to cut her short and asked Jenni to stay on the point.

Then, it turned out that as much as they liked her, it soon became obvious that Jenni was too small for any of them, and just like that, she instantly lost all her value to the football team. Just about then they heard someone walking through the curtain, who turned out to be none other than Annette.

The African athletes immediately took a liking to this graceful woman, even if she was slightly older than their preferred choice; they left Jenni aside and invited the chief attendant to join their porn production. This was not an entirely free decision for her to make, as the goalie took out his favorite sound bar and threatened to awaken the whole plane if she did not comply!

Of course Annette would not allow for such mischievous--if not outright dangerous--act to take place, so she accepted the offer and took Jenni's place as their new female lead cast. Jenni, on the other hand, left the scene with much irritation and unfulfilled needs between her loins.

When Jenni finished her amusing account, it became clear that more help were needed in Annette's direction in case she couldn't take on all that pleasant burden alone. Again, no one wanted to volunteer for such a business and none was to be blamed, for not everyone was as sexually heightened as Jenni, and the petite girl had been proved to be of little good in this case.

In an unlikely move, it was the new girl Erika who had recommended herself.

Erika had her own reasons. On one hand, the news that Annette, whom she cared about very much, might be in trouble moved her greatly, and she was willing to risk her own comfort to assist the chief attendant.

On the other hand, Jenni's vivid account of those pulsing male erections had pulled certain carnal string in her heart. Just by imagining it she had gotten all wet again, and the blue pantyhose around her crotch was in a *complete* sultry mess.

She needed relief down there in a bad way.

- 4 -

Having parted with her friends Erika now made for the business class section in the front. The passengers on the way were all asleep or pretending to be, and she found this complete hush rather unsettling.

When she was getting close to the place she perceived some unusual noises from the business class section. Carefully pulling at the curtain, she managed to take a peek inside and was immediately astonished by what she was witnessing.

There they were, the naked football team, and they were as strong and handsome as Jenni had claimed, and their sizes were truly impressive too.

They were all looking down the middle of the aisle, not far from where Erika was, where three figures were lying on the carpet facing away from her and engaging in a uniform movement.

Erika felt her entire body burning with lust as she took a closer look.

She saw a pair of silky white legs interlocked with two pairs of dark, muscular legs, and between two tall black men was a woman, pressed tightly in between and unable to move an inch; her head was obscured from Erika's view by the broad shoulders of the man on top of her, but her hands could be seen gripping tightly the arms of the man below her.

The large dark shafts thrusted her pale buttocks' two holes in an alternating rhythm: when the upper one almost pulled out at its tip, the lower one started going in, and they kept repeating this motion at a slow and steady pace, only pausing from time to time to let a small string of squirt come out from the swollen vulva.

They were making love in a hushed silence -- only heavy breathings and the slippery sounds of sex organs making contact could be heard as the woman's two neighboring cavities were being stretched out and penetrated in depth. It was unclear whether she was in pain or ecstasy, or likely both.

It then dawned on Erika that the soft white flesh sandwiched in the middle belonged to Annette.

Seeing the chief attendant being humiliated like this made Erika want to cry; she had always seen Annette as her protector and heroine, and there was nothing that this single mother could not handle. But today the chief attendant was thoroughly defeated. She underestimated the sexual prowess of those black athletes and ended up orgasming on their enormous manhoods, again and again and again.

But Erika fought back her tears and started to think rationally. The men around them were eagerly rubbing their erection in anticipation of laying with this charming blonde lady who could almost be their mother; these two that were currently on her were not Annettes' first, and they certainly won't be her last.

Even a sexually matured woman like Annette could only take so much; young Erika knew she had to step in and help her. Maybe tonight was meant to be her initiation as a real flight attendant. With this thought she felt emboldened and passed through the curtain.

- 5 -

The football team was overjoyed at the arrival of yet another Nordic beauty; they never expected this much help from the flight attendants for their little sex tape project.

As much as they liked the older woman, she could only take so much at a time, and some of them had been waiting impatiently for their turn; now the availability had doubled!

This arrangement was just perfect: the age difference made them resemble real mother and daughter, and it was not like they could tell the difference between white people anyway.

The goalie had already thought of a most arousing title for their porn video's title. Once published it would get tens of millions of views.

A breeding party for them, yes.

It was not like they didn't enjoy screwing bareback anyway.

White women were all into this kind of things.

Responsibilities be damned; they were told by the airline representative that the flight attendants would be very accommodating, and that it was an honor to have the champion team on board.

Maybe they could run some news on this; with real pregnancy for both, beautiful mix-raced babies, it could be major money coming in for the airline! They were doing it such a favor.

With these thoughts the goalie continued to direct his little porn experiment, telling his teammates in low voice how to arrange the two blondes in all sorts of amusing positions while they had fun with them.

They made the two look each other in their blue eyes while they fucked the *shit* out of them mid-air.

You enjoying your flight, babe?

Move your hips on me, just like that!

Come take a look at your daughter's little fuckhole!

Come lick your mother's shithole!

What does it taste like--you like what you taste?

You like to lick your mom's shithole, babe?

Beat their white meat harder!

Black lions and little white bunnies, this is so cute, ha!

Make those bunnies sweat more!

Make them piss on one another!

Three, two, one, go!

Yes, babe...

Yes, get it out, get it out of your system!

Just like that, how does it feel babe?

Again!

Look at their pussies all creamy, squirt for me!

Babe, squirt!

Brothers, here comes some fine white women piss!

Yes babe make the whole floor wet,

Make those carpets all wet with your piss...

Stack them and fuck them!

Mother on top of daughter, we'll make a big family don't we?

Spread their legs, you little whore!

Yes, yes, inhale and exhale,

12