Dirty Flight Attendants Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Inhale and exhale!

See babe? I told you it can go all the way inside.

Now let's try your other hole!

Stretch it for me, mother,

Stretch your little shithole for my big love...

Mother's shithole, and then daughter's fuckhole,

Daughter's shithole, and then mother's birthhole,

Rinse and repeat!

Keep going, just like that just like that!

Balls deep in her mom's little shithole!

Balls deep in the daughter's tight fuckhole!

Shuffle!

Listen up, folks!

I need all four holes red and puffy,

I want them swollen,

I want them stretched so loose like real street whores!

Take turn, take your turn!

Dip and go, dip and go!

Keep it flowing brothers!

I want them to feel us all! Feel our power!

Keep at her!

Here we come babes, here we come,

Open your fucking mouths!

Don't pull out brothers,

Just shoot your shit inside their white pussies!

You're gonna carry some children, babe,

I'm gonna make you my little mom tonight,

And then I'm gonna make a baby with your mommy too!

Yes, right on her face,

I want their makeups ruined with hot loads of cum!

Don't open your eyes, and leave your damn mouths open!

Yes, yes, another one right there!

Fill up their four holes with more loads...

Drink it, bitches, swallow it all down...

That's my babe, great job, just like that...

Look at these creampies,

Look at their little swollen shitholes leaking cum...

Two used Swedish bitches lying there,

Shaking and leaking sweet African cum,

Would you just look at that...

No no don't let them sleep,

Keep them awake!

Come on you don't sleep on us, babe,

You don't sleep on the invincible four-time champions!

Wait, I've got an idea,

Let's give them some hot shower! Haha!

Their sweaty white butts gonna need some rinsing anyway!

Hahaha!

Okay everyone ready?

Ready, set, go!

Here it comes, take your shower babe...

***

- 6 -

The flight was approaching its destination and started descending; most passengers were awake and well.

Those near the windows tried to make out what was out there through the clouds, while others spent their remaining time savoring over the still-so-gorgeous flight attendants, who were busy running a last round of check before the plane landed.

During the last twelve hours some changes had taken place, and it was obvious by the patches of dried body fluid all over some of their uniforms. Some were missing their blue pantyhose and others' shirts seemed disheveled.

But the passengers would keep those musings to themselves, as those beautiful women had chosen to sacrifice their personal comforts for their interest.

When the plane finally landed and its gates opened for the passengers to depart, the attendants stood near the gates to bid them goodbye. Occasionally there would be those who wanted to ask their attendants out, but they were instructed to decline any exchange of personal information.

After the last passenger left, the attendants were quick to clean the seats and ready the plane for its next journey. The business class section had become a complete waste, but there was nothing that the hardworking women at Swedish Air couldn't fix.

When Erika finished putting everything in order and was ready to leave with the rest of her team for a short holiday, she was held aside by Annette. The chief attendant thanked her personally for her timely assistance earlier; had it not been for Erika, her task of keeping the horny football team in check would be much more difficult.

They both fainted a few times during the intense lovemaking session last night and it was solely their faith in each other that kept them through the darkest moments. At least Annette was pleased that the football team had kept their promise by making their sex tape without disturbing other passengers on the plane.

Having seen each other's most humiliating nudity also strengthened two women's bonds of friendship. Annette told Erika that she was right to see potential in her and that in no time Erika could be leading her own team at the Swedish Air!

The chief attendant reassured Erika that they should worry about getting pregnant later today; for now, she was pleased to tell the latter that she was invited for a private tour of the cockpit.

Such honor was usually reserved for the chief attendant only, but today the pilots were willing to make an exception for Erika, for being so courageous and composed on her first flight, and as a reward for the hardship she had endured.

Annette told her that after the pilots heard the story, they were eager to see what kind of girl managed to captivate an entire football team.

Erika had always heard that meeting the pilots was the first step in getting to know the right people higher up the ladder. The chief attendant would show her how to please and bedazzle when it came to a smaller, dedicated audience.

Perhaps young Erika already knew what the secret to its success was: always with a little help from her friends.

12