Dirty Girls: Jane's First Gang Bang

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ndeavour
ndeavour
1,062 Followers

Jane chose that moment to drive her tongue deep into the crevice between Connie's lips. As deep as she could, she worked her tongue into the hot, wet, delicious tunnel into the woman. Connie shrieked in pleasure and her cunt began spasming around the invading muscle. Her orgasm took over, and Jane did everything she could to keep it from ending. She grabbed Connie's butt and pulled her up into her mouth. She used a finger to replace her tongue and move her tongue to the woman's clit where she began to lick and stroke and suck with her entire being. With first one, then two, and then three fingers she was finger fucking her friend as well. And Connie's orgasm continued.

Finally, after what seemed like hours but was really one a few minutes, Connie pushed her lovers face off her clit and said "Enough! I can't take any more! You are magnificent, woman!"

And she pulled Jane up off her knees and on top of herself. They stared into each other's eyes. Jane's face glistened with her lover's juices, and the overpowering smell of sex enveloped them.

"I never thought I would get so turned on by eating another woman. All I wanted to do was make you happy. Give you pleasure. Reward your friendship and guidance in a way no one else could. I can't wait for more. You'll have to guide me -- I haven't really even considered what we could do. But whatever you want, just tell me."

"I thought I heard a submissive on the phone. The bulls are so going to love you."

"That's right, we will." Came a deep male voice from the doorway. "That was something else. And you're saying she's new to that?"

"Hi, Galen. Meet Jane -- my new best friend and personal vibrator. She's the one I was telling you about. Jane, meet my main man Galen."

Jane rolled off Connie and sat up, unconcerned about her nudity. Her eyes were shining as she took in the sight in front of her. Galen was about six foot, two inches, with broad shoulders and a narrow waist. He was busy unbuttoning his shirt, and his smooth, hairless pecs were just beginning to emerge. With a shaved head and deep, dark eyes he was like some sort of god for her. She noted the large bulge in his pants as he began to remove them.

"Wait, Galen. Let me help you. I've dreamed of unveiling a big black cock, unleashing it from the confines of a pair of pants. I'm done dreaming." She moved off the bed and knelt before him.

Reaching out, she ran her fingers lightly over the growing bulge running down his leg. Then she reached up for his belt as she leaned forward and began to breathe on his cock through his pants. Once the belt was undone she began to mouth it, pressing into him so he could be sure to feel her through the denim.

Her hands reached the button of his pants, and then began to lower the zipper. Once undone, they feel to his feet revealing tight briefs enlarged by the distended member they contained. Again, she used her mouth on the cloth, this time soaking each spot she touched with her saliva. One hand was playing with his firm ass cheeks. The other was now exploring his balls. He groaned.

"Damn, she's quite a tease, isn't she?" He said.

"Well, you have a choice -- tell her what to do and she'll do it. OR you can let her run the show. Either way you won't be disappointed." Said Connie.

"Okay, Jane, time to unwrap that package." He put his hands to the waistband of his briefs and began to lower them when she brushed his hands away and replaced them with her own.

"Okay. You do it."

"Hey you two, turn ninety degrees so the camera captures this whole thing."

"Wait, we're recording? Does she know?" Galen asked.

"Honey, she wanted it! She's planning on becoming a video star for some of us."

"Dayum! Okay." And they turned as directed.

At that point Jane began to roll down his briefs, soon revealing a gorgeous set of abs, a flat stomach and then a sprinkling of dark, curly hair. As she pulled them lower, what soon looked like the trunk of a small tree as seen. She growled low in her throat and licked her lips as one final pull let his large, uncut cock pop up and face her.

"You like, sweetheart?"

"Oh yes I do. Let me show you how much." And she opened her mouth and took in eight inches without hesitating.

"FUCK!" He shouted.

"Go, girl!" Said Connie.

Jane just let that big, hot, thick cock sit in her mouth and at the edge of her throat. She explored the taste of it. The feel of it. The huge bulb of the head of it. She inhaled the musky smell of his pubes and pressed herself forward until her nose was mashed up into his stomach and his balls were resting on her chin, again, holding herself there.

"Look up at me, sweet pea."

She did, running her eyes up his sculpted torso, amazed at how he seemed to be her ultimate fantasy man. She tried to smile, and not sure if she succeeded, she winked at him.

"Whoa, did you see that, Connie? She fucking winked at me!"

"I hope we caught that on camera. That's amazing!"

Slowly Jane pulled back, feeling the hot cock leave her throat and now using her tongue to explore its length. Holding the saliva-slick meat in both hands, she gave a demure smile, and asked meekly "Was that enjoyable?"

At which point all three of them broke up laughing.

"Get up here, both of you!" Commanded Connie. "This is going to be one fucking week end of fucking!"

For the next forty-five-minute Connie and Jane were like madwomen, doing everything they could think of with Galen. Jane performed her first rim job, her mouth fastened to his ass hole, her nose pressed into his balls. Connie's coaching was simple.

"Eat him like you ate my pussy!" There were no objections from Galen, just a moan of pleasure. And that was echoed -- this time louder -- as Connie lowered herself onto his erect cock and began to rock forwards and back. It wasn't long before she came to another shrieking orgasm and leaned forward with her hands on his chest.

"Oh man. I've never cum so quickly on your cock. She's like magic, isn't she?"

Galen nodded. "Time to see if her pussy is as good as her throat. Get on your knees up here, woman."

Jane wasted no time complying, spreading her legs and looking over her shoulder at him. "Fuck me really hard. Don't hold back, okay?"

"Don't need to tell me twice" He said. And as soon as he as in position behind her he slammed every inch of his steel-hard cock up inside her. She shrieked in pleasure.

Meanwhile Connie arranged herself so her pussy was underneath Jane's face. "Okay, slut, eat me while he fucks you silly!" And Jane complied with no hesitation, mashing her face into Connie's hairless quim. Every time Galen shoved his cock into her Jane's mouth was pressed into the dripping cunt in her mouth. The sensations of being brutally fucked like a piece of meat were exquisite and made it every difficult for her to pay full attention to her mouth.

When Connie notice, she grabbed Jane's head in both hands and held it to her pussy.

"Just because he's fucking you silly you can't forget about me! Keep eating!"

Jane almost had no choice, but by the same token, she didn't want any. Her mouth and tongue got busy and earthquakes started going off in her cunt. And still Galen kept pounding away. Jane began to orgasm and had to work doubly hard to keep her mistress happy as the sensations fought for control over her entire body. As she came, she felt Galen's movements grow jerky and felt his rhythm change, so she held herself still until she felt his cock begin to twitch and spurt and his hot jets of sperm soaked her insides.

As the spurting cum from Galen's cock began to slow down, Connie's pussy gave up her orgasm. Mashing Jane's head into her she screamed in delight as the waves of pleasure washed over her.

They collapsed on one another on the bed. It was minutes before anyone of them could breathe, let alone speak. But eventually Galen's cock softened and fell out of Jane's pussy.

"Oh my fucking god! That was beyond anything I ever imagined!" Said Jane. "I want more!"

"Well, you'll get more than you could ever imagined in about an hour." Said Galen.

"How many of the brothers are coming?" Asked Connie. "And you know they all need to bring proof of testing"

"Oh God! I didn't even stop to ask -- all I could think about was his horse cock!" Said Jane.

"Honey, that was your one free fish. I wouldn't have let anything happen if I hadn't seen his certificate yesterday. But don't ever forget that again. Every time!" Said Connie.

"I won't. Unless someone as dreamy as Galen here comes by with a bigger cock than he has..... I'm kidding!"

"Okay, the shower here will fit at least two people at the same time. All three of us if we squeeze." Said Connie.

"You girls go have a ball. I'm just gonna nap for a bit, then invite a few more fellas." Said Galen.

"Okay, we will. Your loss, dude!" Connie stopped the recordings, grabbed Jane by the hand and the two of them went into the master bathroom. The show was even bigger than Jane had thought, with a bench in it along the wall. Entering, Connie sat Jane on the bench, got on her knees and spread Jane's legs.

"Here's the best way I know to remove cum from a pussy" She said as she hoisted Jane's legs over her shoulders. She quickly pressed her mouth to Jane's pussy and began to lick and suck. It took only a moment or two before Jane's cunt spasmed and her orgasm took over. Connie slurped up all the liquids that came from her.

After a brief pause, they turned on the water and did indeed use the shower as most people do, but took the opportunity to continue to get acquainted with each other's body. Eventually they finished and emerged to dry off. They slipped into robes and came out to sit on the couch in the suite, holding each other's hands.

"Well don't you two look sweet and innocent." Remarked Galen.

"We fooled him, didn't we?" Said Connie, winking at her friend.

"Yeah, Galen, we may look innocent and sweet, but we're both cum-hungry sluts waiting for all your brothers to get here and fuck us silly." Jane smiled sweetly and they all cracked up laughing.

"Yeah, how many guys you got coming?" Said Connie.

"All of them will be coming" Interjected Jane, laughing.

"Slut!" said Connie.

"Well, I don't know if a dozen guys will keep you both happy, but we're starting with that, okay?"

"Sounds good to me" Said Jane. "What about some men for Connie?"

They all laughed and then heard the knocking at the door.

"There are my brothers. Now we can get this party started right!" Said Galen.

He moved to the door and opened it wide to allow a parade of dark-skinned men inside.

All of them moved to the couch to greet Connie. Before she allowed any contact, she held up her hand.

"Show me your doctor notes or you ain't getting any of what we can offer. Understand?"

Clearly, this was nothing new since there was not a shred of protest. They all dug out papers and they came up to her.

"Hello, Darius. Let me see -- okay, it's current and good. Darius, this is Jane -- it's her first time with multiple men and she's hotter than a pistol! Say hello."

Before Darius could utter a word of greeting, Jane had jumped up, put her arms around his neck and pulled his face in for a deep full-tongued kiss. He lit up, and when he put her down he had a big smile. "Oh, girl, we gonna have fun tonight!"

"I hope so." Said Jane. "Take off your clothes and get comfortable. It feels like your packing something large for me."

She turned her back on Darius as began to disrobe. Connie introduced the next man to her.

"Jane, this is Bill. I hope you like anal, because I've never seen him put his dick anywhere else!"

"Oh Connie, you know I do. Tell me, Mr. Bill, is this what interests you?" She said, turning around, flipping up her robe and bending over to show her ass.

"Damn. If you like it, girl, we are going to get on just fine!" He too began to disrobe.

One by one, each of the twelve black men were introduced. By the time they reached number 6 (Walter) Jane's robe was gone, and her body was being manhandled by four of the men. Walter walked up to her, dropped his zipper and fished out nine inches of black cock.

"This here is Li'l Walter. Open wide and say hello, little girl."

Jane followed orders and Walter was soon resting his balls on her chin. With six men now attending to Jane, the rest became Connie's tribe. Soon she too was naked and lost in the sensations of all the hands running over her body. Her nipples were being pinched and twisted. Her pussy was being finger fucked. Her ass had two fingers in it. There were hands on her thighs and arms. Soon a cock was buried in her throat, about the same time one worked its way up her dripping pussy.

Over and over, in every position imaginable, the women were being impaled on long rods of chocolate flesh. It didn't take long before Jane was sitting astride a large cock, being ass-fucked by another with a third one down her throat. She had her hands out to each side and each one was stroking a hard dick. As soon as one of the cocks in an orifice would come, it would be replaced by another. The same was happening elsewhere in the room with Connie.

An hour went by. The smells in the room were ripe -- the smells of pussy. Of male and female cum. Sweat. A low-level chorus of grunts, groans and moans was playing over and over, punctuated by an occasional curse or an announcement of orgasm. Jane was being spit roasted by Andy's eleven-inch rod in her mouth and Julee's ten inches planted deep in her ass. Connie was being DP'd by Edgar and Winston. As the men came, one by one everyone fell back, amazed at how it had gone so far.

"Holy shit, Connie. This was amazing!"

"I hope you don't think it's over, Jane. That was just the opening round, you know."

"I hoped so! Because I really loved it! Now I have to try out your guys and you can have my studs. Okay?"

"Yeah, soon as I get cleaned up..."

"Let me help you, girl!" And once again Jane positioned herself between Connie's wide spread legs. There were murmurs from the men in the room.

As Jane began to lick and swallow all the cum on Connie's skin, her hands roamed freely to her boobs and nipples. Then she fastened her mouth on the other woman's pussy and began to use her mouth on her fried.

"Oh fuck!" Yelled Connie. "Don't you dare stop!"

"Look at that" said Arthur. "She's one dirty girl, ain't she?"

There was a chorus of agreement in the room. Then shouts of encouragement. As Jane continued to pay oral attention to the pussy in her face, hands began to move over her body and over Connie's. Both of the women were being caressed and fingered and teased and their moans grew louder and louder.

Bill was the first man to have his cock recover, and as soon as it did he positioned himself behind Jane. He wedged his thick dick into her ass, still wet from the lube they had used and the cum now dripping from the tiny hole. Jane's ass opened for him as soon as she felt the presence there, and he was soon pulling almost all the way out before shoving himself all the way in. He was reaming her ass and, for her part she was responding by keeping her ass upturned and shoving back to meet his thrusts.

Now the two women were surrounded by big, hard, black cocks being stroked by their owners. One after another they began to shoot their sticky white jizz all over the girls. Soon they were both covered in cum. They began to cheer Bill on, and the attention seemed to work because in short order he jammed his cock as far into Jane's ass as possible and let out a howl as he came.

That roused everyone, and the action began again, stopping early in the morning hours when all were too tired to continue. Darius and Alan took Jane into the big shower and slowly and lovingly cleaned off the dried cum from her skin and scalp. Then they coated her with a sweet-smelling body lotion and led her into the clean, empty bed in the second room. They repeated the process with Connie and put them in together to sleep. After that they all took turns in the shower, dressed and cleared out, high fiving Galen on the way and promising to be back later that afternoon for round two.

When the last man was out the door, Galen locked it after putting out the Do Not Disturb sign. He'd deal with the housekeeping staff in the morning -- but they were used to it. He looked in on the two women, now spooned into each other, relaxed and smiling. How would they top this one? That was the challenge he lay down with and fell asleep to.

ndeavour
ndeavour
1,062 Followers
12