Dirty Girls: Tasha's World Expands

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ndeavour
ndeavour
1,063 Followers

Izzy took the next cue and snapped off the light on the table and aimed a spot at Tasha, who did a 180, bent over at the waist and thrust her ass back towards them. Placing her hands on her legs and allowing her breasts to fall forward naturally, she began to hump the air, looking over her shoulder at where Winston had been before the light went out. She opened her mouth in a big O shape and did her best to look like a sex-starved slut.

It didn't take a lot of acting, actually. Bills were flying onto the stage.

She did her strut-around-the-edge-move, stepping heavily to force her tits to bounce and shake. Her hips kept thrusting to the beat as she moved back onto the pole. This move was one that only she could manage -- she had her hands up over her head, her back to the pole, and she lifted her legs up and spread them to either side of her body. The underside of her thighs formed a vee shape that ended at her ass and pussy. Again, the dampness of her g-string was highlighted for all to see. The whistles and cheers seemed to indicate she was doing right by her customers. Again, the music faded and this time the stage lights dimmed at the same time.

As Bon Jovi shouted "Shot through the heart" Tasha pulled one of her special moves -- she whipped her legs down and flipped over, off the pole, landing in a split with her pussy pressed hard into the stage and her boobs shaking with the impact. This brought a cheer from the crowd, and she did her handstand/walkover, again flashing her wet g-string to the crowd. She continued the combination in a great circle around the stage for the effect. If she could have gotten away without wearing the g-string she would have because she loved the feeling of having all the men in the room paying complete attention to her.

As the song drew to a close, she turned her back on the crowd and began to slink towards the stage entrance. Just as she reached it she nodded to Izzy -- their private signal -- and reached down to the front of her g-string. Her hands hit the knotted strings, grabbed the the loose ends and pulled. The little piece of cloth came free and as it did, she turned at the waist towards the crowd, blew them a kiss and tossed the damp fabric over her shoulder as the house lights went dark. There was a moment of stunned silence and then the audience erupted in cheers and whistles.

Tasha stood back from the stage entrance and grabbed the robe she'd left there, putting it on quickly so she could step back on stage and take her bows. The very last one was taken with her back to the room and she flashed them all a parting shot of her ass, her asshole and her pussy before the lights went out again.

Dropping the robe, she grabbed a towel and began to wipe off the sweat as she headed back to the dressing area. Everyone back stage had seen all of her before so it was no big deal, Besides, she loved to flaunt that body. Make the other women jealous. Make any man hard. That was power and she loved it.

Once in her cubicle she jumped into the shower and was standing there with her eyes closed when she sensed a change in the room -- the door closed. As she was beginning to turn she felt someone enter her shower and a pair of long, delicate hands reached around to her breasts and began to play with her nipples. Sharon's mouth was at her ear, licking and sucking, murmuring and growling.

"That video was amazing. You know I can do you even better than that. My tongue is gonna find places in your that no one ever did. You are going to want to lock me up as your personal cunt sucker."

Tasha leaned back into the embrace, luxuriating in the motion of Sharon's hands, the feel of a woman's softness pressed up against her, the promise of her words. There was no reason to resist. But not just yet.

"Honey, I'm going to give you plenty of chances to prove yourself, but I need you to hold off a bit. Are you game for a private show and making some big money? You would need to take on some men -- but you will also get your chance to finally convert me into a believer..."

"Really? Your body and money? And I just have to deal with some cock in order to get them? No problem! I may prefer women but I can hold my own with men. I'm in."

Tasha turned off the shower, tossed her a towel and grabbed one for herself.

"Okay, here it is in a nutshell. Rod set me up with a table full of six hunky brothers. I mean literal brothers -- not just "brothas". The youngest one is still cherry and we want his first time to be amazing. After him, well, I suspect they will all want to get in on the act. Now, I could handle all of them -- hell, I am planning on doing them all anyway -- but you come along and play and we can make it an amazing evening."

"Do you want it recorded? Want to send it to your friends?"

"You know, I think I do. Are you okay with that?"

"Hell yes. I go up onstage every night and show it all off anyway. We record it and keep it to ourselves, right?"

"If they want to pay for the privilege, would you be willing?"

"You do the negotiating and I will."

"Deal! Now get yourself ready. We are going to start out slutty and then get dirty, girl. No pretense -- tonight is all about sex, so make sure you look the part. Meet me in 10 minutes."

At that point Sharon left the cubicle and Tasha finished her after-shower cleanup. There was a knock on the door and she heard Rod's voice.

"Come on in." She shouted. He'd seen her naked. Hell, he'd had his dick in all her holes, so there was no need to be bashful.

"Damn, Tasha, that bit with the g-string could have gotten us closed down!"

"Yeah, but was it hot or what?"

"Hell, if there was a limp dick in the house after that then we had a gay guy in the audience. Anyway, here's your tip money -- and that move paid off! Between this and your little party tonight, you're got some serious bucks!"

"Just do me a favor, Rod. Count it, put it in an envelope and put it in your safe tonight. And put the front money from the brothers in there as well. I do not want to be walking around carrying that kind of cash tonight."

"Done. And I already counted it -- you took in $575. The only time I've seen it higher was when we had a private party and two of the girls did each other on stage."

"Well, you might consider doing that again. I'm sure Sharon would be willing, and after tonight I might be also be agreeable."

"What? All this time you been putting her off! What changed?"

"Let's just say I'm out to broaden my horizons and leave it at that. It's also how I had her join me as backup tonight. Look, I've tasted pussy before - it's just mostly been my own on someone's dick. And I had some extra incentive as well. Meanwhile, don't jump the gun and book anything for real right now, but talk to both of us day after tomorrow. We'll both be off tomorrow, since I invited her to join me and the men."

"Wait a minute, you can't both take off tomorrow."

"Yes we can and yes we will. I'm your money maker. Keep me happy. The other girls will be okay with it -- they will get more stage time and make more money."

"Yeah. That will work. All right, you two go make that birthday boy remember his cherry popping for the rest of his life."

"Count on it. And we'll make sure all his brothers will as well. Now get out and let me finish getting ready."

Rod left, and Tasha whirled back to her preparation. Oiling her skin, she now glistened. She grabbed a half-bra and put it on. It basically held up her boobs and presented her nipples to the world. She threw a gauzy blouse on over it, and then pulled a micro-skirt on, leaving her pussy and asshole bare. Why not? She wasn't expecting underwear would be in place for more than a few minutes anyway. Grabbing her bag with her "supplies" she closed the cubicle door behind her and headed for the club entrance.

Sharon was standing there, waiting. She'd also realized that there was only one purpose to their evening -- sex -- and dressed according. Her blouse was only to her navel, and hugged the curves of her body. Her boobs were unrestrained and held apart by the separation of the blouse. If she bent forward all would be revealed. She too had grabbed a very tiny skirt, but to Tasha's practiced eye it was clear she'd gone with a g-string.

"Looking hot, girl! Ready?"

"Let's go!"

With that they grabbed hands and headed to the table at the back with the brothers. As they walked up, the men all stood and started clapping for them! Tasha was surprised to feel herself blush.

"I gather you enjoyed tonight's performance." She said.

Darnell responded. "Tasha, every cock at this table came to attention within a minute of you walking on stage. I think a few of them still are, as a matter of fact!" There were nods and nervous laughter around the table.

"Well, that's good. Let's hope they continue to respond, since this is going to be one special night. This is my friend Sharon -- you saw her dance -- and I assumed she'd be welcome where Max or Rod wouldn't. I invited her along and will take care of her expenses. She's mostly here for me, but she tells me she's more than willing to spread her favors."

She then attempted to introduce all the men, only messing up one or two names. Of the brothers, Marcus and Randy seemed to take a special liking to Sharon. That was good to know.

"Now, did you have a destination for this party, Darnell?"

"Yes, I do. I booked us a suite at the Hilton, and it's ready and waiting. Shall we go?"

They all stood at once, and both Sharon and Tasha suddenly felt small as the men towered over them. Marcus stayed behind to settle their tab and said he would take a cab over. Heading to the front, a limousine and an SUV pulled to the front for them. Darnell directed Randy into the passenger seat, Sharon, Winston and Tasha into the back and he sat in the jump seat. The other brothers made it into the SUV and soon they were heading for the hotel.

Tasha used the trip to begin her "work" on Winston. Cuddling close to him, she began to hum softly as she nuzzled his ear, pulling his hand down between her legs and up to her pussy. Sharon, for her part, had his other hand inside her blouse and had one of her hands stroking his clearly engorged cock. Tasha caught Darnell's eye and winked; he nodded as his eyes went from woman to woman and then paused to see the expression on his youngest brother's face. The kid was in heaven! Two hot, gorgeous women were treating him to every man's sexual fantasy -- this was even better than he'd hoped!

He spoke over his shoulder to Randy. "Winston is never going to forget this. Makes me wish we thought of this 4 brothers ago!" They laughed.

Randy replied. "Or that Dad had thought of it when he was still alive and you turned 18."

That brought silence, interrupted by moans from the women and groans from Winston as his pants were down around his knees and his cock was buried in Sharon's throat. Both girls were naked and his hands were moving all over their bodies.

"This is amazing." He said to his brothers. "I don't know how to thank you guys."

"They'll get thanked, in time." Said Tasha. "But if you stop paying attention to either of us again we will make you regret it." She smiled when she said it to temper the words, but she was serious. She could foresee a little bit of bondage training for the young man -- if it came to that. "Now suck my tit while you finger my pussy. Make me cum!"

Randy and Darnell exchanged glances -- this was unexpected but at the same time, very exciting. They watched as Winston obeyed completely, fastening his lips to the extended nipple of Tasha's breast and jamming two fingers into her pussy. Sharon, meanwhile, was grinding her mouth into Winston's pubes as his cock was lodged in her throat.

At that moment, the car slowed down and turned into the Hilton's drive. Winston grabbed his pants, struggling to pull them up to cover his hardon. Sharon and Tasha, meanwhile, looked at one another briefly. When Sharon saw Tasha throw her clothes into her bag, she followed her friend's lead. Randy exited the front seat, and the Concierge opened the back. He wasn't able to see in, but he took the female hand extended to him and drew a stark naked Tasha out of the car and onto the sidewalk.

"Madame?" He started to ask.

"I'm not the only one that needs to come out of the car, my man. Get the rest of them out." She grabbed Randy's hand and headed to the lobby.

"I'm used to showing off my body, but if you guys are uncomfortable, then we better go right to the elevator without stopping."

"What ever you want, Tasha. Personally, I think it's like a dream come true to walk a beautiful, naked woman into a hotel lobby and take her to my room."

"Then let's make an entrance, eh?"

The automatic door opened and they entered the lobby. Tasha held Randy's hand and had him stop once in the door. Then she did a complete scan of the lobby and looked anyone who would in the eye as she turned.

"Damn. You think they'd never seen a naked woman before!" She said, loudly enough that everyone heard her. The reactions ranged from shocked gasps to chuckles and even some envious glances from men and women.

"You sure know how to make an entrance, woman!"

"You think? Honey, I've been in show business for fifteen years and I've learned how to take the stage in all kinds of rooms. This ain't nothing! So, let's get to the room. Winston has probably got blue balls by now!"

At that moment Darnell, Sharon and Winston came in, arm in arm in arm. Darnell was grinning ear to ear, Sharon was braving it through and Winston was in another world. Behind him the rest of the brothers followed close at hand. Close enough that Marcus had his hand on Sharon's ass.

"Let's go get nasty, y'all." Said Tasha and the elevator opened and they all stepped inside. The minute the doors closed they all broke into raucous laughter.

"Did any of you see Miss Hoity Toity rich bitch on the couch? I thought she'd have a heart attack! Wonder when the last time was that she got any?" Said Tasha.

"That desk clerk was pretty cute." Said Randy.

Sharon looked at him. "I sure hope you like sloppy fourths, cause with a comment like that it's clear you don't appreciate just what you have in hand."

Again, laughter enveloped the car.

"Hey, wait, what are you doing?" Squealed Winston as Tasha dropped to her knees, unzipped his fly and pulled out his still stiff cock.

"Honey, if you don't know by now, we have a lot of work to do tonight." Deadpanned Sharon. Winston could do nothing but widen his eyes as Tasha took him all the way to the root of his dick and hung there. There were good-natured cheers from his brothers as they saw his eyes glaze over and his face contort as he shot his load down Tasha's throat. He as stlll ejaculating when the elevator stopped on their floor and the doors opened. They all filed out and left the two of them there until Winston pulled out of her mouth.

"You guys may need to carry him to the room. I seem to have taken something out of him." She said as she rose to her feet. Then she turned to him and took his hand to guide him out of the elevator and down the hall to the open doors.

Once inside, Darnell told the brothers to get naked and get your drinks, and then he offered both women beverages. Winston was standing in the doorway, his now shrinking dick sticking out from his fly.

Tasha grabbed Sharon and Darnell to huddle in a corner. She handed Darnell her cell phone. "Honey, I want this recorded. It's a shame we didn't get any of the preliminaries, but the rest of the night ought to be captured for posterity. I'm putting you in charge -- and I want you to have your brothers put their phones away. The ONLY recording is the one this phone -- understood?"

"Yes. You have my word -- although if anyone got footage in the lobby or the elevator, do you want that?"

"Absolutely! But I have some sisters who won't believe what I say but who will believe what they can see. You can pass the camera around -- you definitely are getting some tonight and we want that recorded as well -- but no other pictures."

"Right. So what do you want next?"

"Well, let me tell everyone at the same time rather than playing telephone. Boys? Men? HEY!! I'm about to let you know how the rest of tonight is going to go. Y'all listening?"

There were nods and grunts of affirmatives from all.

"Okay, first off, it you ain't naked yet, you are too slow! Second, y'all need to put your cell phones away. From here on out -- NO PICTURES!! Darnell has my cell phone and he will be recording, but it's for me. Not for the internet or your brag book. Next, put a chair in front of the couch there for Winston -- he's the birthday boy and the show I'm planning is primarily for him. Sharon and I are going to rock his world tonight. Once we think we've done him in, then it's open season. We're both good with anything and everything -- and that means more than you think! So get Winston set, and the rest of you gather round and watch us raise your brother into a man!"

Sharon went to the music system and put in her USB Key with its playlist. Slow, sexy dreamy sax from Gato Barbieri filled the air. Tasha moved in front Winston, whose dick had begun to once again show signs of life and she gestured to Sharon to come to her.

They met face to face, two naked, beautiful women. Tasha looked up at Sharon. "This might not be how you imagined it, but now's your chance. I'm in your hands. Love me."

Sharon's eyes grew large and damp. They stared at one another before her longer arms pulled Tasha in and enveloped her. She bent forward and began to explore Tasha's face with her lips and tongue, kissing her eyelids. Planting butterfly kisses all over before fastening on her mouth. That began slowly, and soon Sharon's tongue was deep in her friend's mouth, dueling with Tasha's pierced tongue. Their hands began to wander over each other's body, stroking, caressing, pinching and prodding.

The men were entranced. They hadn't counted on watching a display of lesbian sex, but all were intent and the only one not stroking an erect dick was Darnell. His was erect, but he was concentrating on capturing the sizzling loving going on. Winston's was wide-eyed as he watched the lovers mere feet in front of him.

Sharon took charge, knowing that Tasha was new to this. Her hands began to stroke the sides of Tasha's larger breasts, her back and her ass. She was attempting to treat Tasha as no man ever had -- and it seemed to be working. Tasha, for her part had her eyes closed and her head back, lost in the sensations her friend was stirring. At some point she grabbed Sharon's head and drew it down to her left breast, thrusting the nipple into her mouth and letting out a deep moan as it was drawn into her hot mouth. That drew grunts of appreciation from the men watching.

Sharon switched from one breast to the other one, leaving a hand on the nipple now soaked in saliva. Twisting and turning it, soon both nipples were broadcasting sensations throughout Tasha's body and she grew weak in the knees, just as Sharon has planned.

She lay her girlfriend down on the floor and placed herself between the older woman's legs, her face inches away from the dripping pussy.

"You don't have to..." Sharon started to say.

"Honey, I know you want it. And you can see that Winston wants it -- and so do his brothers. Now's not the time for second thoughts. I'm yours. Suck me. Fuck me. Sit on my face and I'll do the same for you. What are you waiting for?"

The reply was lost in the sounds of Sharon's tongue diving deep into the dripping pussy, and Tasha's moans of delight as it happened. The men cheered! Tasha grabber Sharon's head and pulled it tightly into her, her hips now pumping in time with the thrusting tongue inside her. But she still maintained enough control to speak to Winston.

ndeavour
ndeavour
1,063 Followers