Dirty Girls: Tasha's World Expands

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay, Winston, I can see you like that, You like watching Sharon eat me, don't you? Well, it's time to put hardon to good use -- get behind Sharon and see if you can figure out what to do next." She laughed from deep in her throat, and could see Sharon nodding as she did.

Winston almost tripped over his own feet as he positioned himself between Sharon's legs. She, for her part, had spread her legs and gotten to her knees. Both her asshole and her pussy were visible to all, She lifted her head out of Tasha's split.

"Come on, little boy. Time to make you a man. Time to shove that big cock up my pussy and fuck me silly!" She then lowered her head and once again returned to her tongue fucking of Tasha's pussy.

"The pussy is the bottom hole, Winston." Yelled Marcus, and everyone -- except Winston -- howled with laughter.

"I know, asshole!" Said Winston, and with that he stuck his hard cock into Sharon's pussy. And moaned with pleasure.

"Oh my God! I think I'm in heaven!" He exclaimed and began pumping away. No instruction was needed, obviously. Sharon, for her part, used his every thrust to drive her tongue deep inside Tasha's snatch, driving her over the edge and into a mind-numbing orgasm. Within moments Winston's rhythm grew ragged and with a bellow he thrust his cock as far into Sharon as he could and began to pump his cum deep into her.

It took a few moments for Tasha, Sharon and Winston to recover. Tasha sat up, cradling Sharon's head in her lap and then bent over and tenderly kissed her, tasting her own juicers in a new way. Winston, for his part, rolled off Sharon and lay on his back on the floor, his cock rapidly shrinking.

"Let's hear it for Winston! He's part of the way there! There's more to come, young man, so rest up and get your energy back. I don't think we can fuck the cock off you, but we're going to do our best to try! Now, gentlemen, I think it's time we had some of you join in the fun, don't you? Darnell, come over here!"

Still holding the camera he came towards Tasha, his erection preceeding him by at least nine inches.

"Honey if you can hold that camera still, I'll be happy to do all the work. Just get ready to pass it over when you are about to cum -- I want that captured! I want to see the expression on your face when I suck your cock dry!"

With that Tasha leaned forward and grabbed his thick cock. Stroking it slowly she drew it closer and closer to her mouth. Soon she was stroking it with both hands and rubbing it all over her face, eventually bringing it to her mouth. Opening wide, she amazed them all by taking the entire cock into her face without hesitation. Holding it in her throat, she swallowed and her Darnell moan.

"I don't know what she just did, but it was amazing!"

Winston suddenly spoke up. "Fuck her face, Darnell!"

Tasha's moans answered any doubt, and Darnell grabbed either side of her head and began to pump in and out. Soon he was pulling back until just the head remained in her mouth and then jamming forward to thrust his even larger cock down her throat. Saliva was flying, Tasha was moaning, Darnell was grunting and pumping, and the he tossed the phone to Marcus.

"She said someone needs to record me, because I am about to cum! Aaaagggghhhh!"

Holding Tasha's head in his crotch he started to cum in her throat. For her part, she grabbed his ass and pulled him in, accepting his loads and swallowing over and over. When she felt them diminish she pulled back, taking the last few spurts in her mouth. When he was done she pulled back from his wet tool and showed them all her mouth full of pearly cum, and then she swallowed it all in a gulp.

"Well? If that didn't turn you guys on you must be queer! If y'all don't get over here we're gonna leave and find some real men to fuck us! Which one of you has the biggest cock? Marcus? Get over here and lie down, man! I'm gonna climb on it and ride you until you come like a rocket! Oh, and I do have more than one opening, so any other entry is encourage."

That began an explosion of motion in the room. Marcus did indeed have 12 inches of hard thick cock. Lying on his back it looked like a tower. The sight of it slowly vanishing up Tasha's cunt was almost unbelievable. Once it was fully inside, Tasha began to look around the room.

'Winston, you hard again? Then bring that hot dog over here and fill my ass with it. I'm going to have to get inventive to see if there's anything else we can have you do for the first time. But don't dawdle! I want it now!"

Sharon, for her part, rose to her knees and looked at the twins. "Well men, I have a mouth and a pussy and there ain't anything in either of them. Bring those big dicks over here and let's see what we can do."

They didn't need any further encouragement. Ervin lined his nine inches up at Sharon's mouth and she grabbed his ass and pulled him forward. Like Tasha she also could take any cock into her throat. As she did, Andrew's nine inches opened her pussy and drove in.

"I still have room here." Giggled Tasha. "Randy, come make me airtight!"

He didn't hesitate and soon Tasha had his ten inches deep in her throat, with Marcus buried in her pussy and Winston squeezing up her ass. She gave up any pretest of control and let them take charge, surrendering to the awesome sensation of being stuffed full of hot thrusting cock meat. Both women soon had rhythm going with their partners. Sharon was being bounced from the cock in her pussy to the one in her mouth and back; Tasha would drive down on the two in her pussy and ass and then back to her mouthful. One by one the men began to come. Darnell, who had regained some composure, was sure to capture the expressions on their faces as they let loose. Tasha had been coming as soon as Winston's cock penetrated her ass, and as the men each orgasmed she reached a new peak each time. Finally, full of hot cum she rolled of Marcus's giant log and onto her back on the floor.

All eyes turned to the twins and Sharon. Almost as one they came within seconds of each other. Sharon had her second load of cum in her cunt, and as the men pulled out she stood and walked over to Tasha and stood above her face, slowly lowering herself.

"Alright, slut, it's time to eat MY pussy! Let those guys recover -- but let's show them what it means to be truly sexual." With that Sharon's dripping pussy covered Tasha's now open mouth. The sounds were astonishing. Sharon groaning and moaning, Tasha sucking and slurping as well as contributing her share of moaning. Sharon was about to lean back when Darnell moved behind her. His cock, once again hard, was poking at her back.

"I want your ass!" Said Darnell.

"Then fuck it!" Replied Sharon. And she moaned even louder as she felt his cock enter her rear. He began to pump in and out, slowly picking up speed. Sharon was now shrieking with the sensations from the mouth at her pussy and the cock in her ass.

Tasha, for her part, threw her legs wide and made a come on gesture with her hands. Marcus picked up on it and moved to fill her with his hardening meat. Within moments there was a whirlwind of sex with the four of them. It ended as one after another they reached orgasm.

It was about 5AM when none of the men could get it up any more. Sharon and Tasha looked at eah other, and got up together. Stepping into the bathroom, they turned on the shower and washed the sweat and cum off each other. Stepping out they dried one another and grabbed their bags. Both wound up dressed in t-shirts and sweats as they left the bathroom.

All the men were standing at the bathroom door, naked, in a semi-circle, applauding the women as they entered the room. One by one they each kissed both of the women. As they were leaving, Darnell met them at the door.

"The limousine's out front and will take you anywhere you want. If you want to have breakfast tell the driver -- he'll take you to our favorite breakfast place and handle the bills. If you have something else in mind, tell him and again, he'll handle it. Ladies, you were magnificent! You let us do something very special for our youngest brother and, unless I'm very mistaken, you enjoyed it as much as well all did! These envelopes are what was agreed on -- and more. Here's your phone, Tasha. If you want to share the video with us, send it to me."

Both women made sure to kiss him deeply as they left. "We better see you men back at the club from time to time. Got that?"

Darnell nodded.

Tasha and Sharon cuddled together as the car pulled out, smiles on their faces.

"Breakfast, ladies?" Came the voice from the front of the car.

They grinned at one another and nodded.

The car left the curb.

[Dirty Girls continues...]