Dirty Hike

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Given our crisco wrestling from earlier Mark's ass was already well felt up and well lubed, so after he positioned himself towards the edge of the tarp on all fours with his butt towards the fire I gently fed my partially hard cock into his waiting asshole. Sometimes it takes me a while to piss in this position, but tonight I was bursting. I actually had the opposite problem and filled Mark's ass well before I was anywhere near empty, my piss starting to leak around my cock and run down his taint. I held it, and slowly pulled out.

"Let er rip!" I shouted as I stood clear of the firing line. Mark gave a grunt and with a flex forcefully ejected the piss from his ass. It didn't get that close to the fire, but still went a fairly impressive distance.

"How'd I do!?" asked Mark, the stream fading to a dribble as he let out several wet farts.

"Close but no cigar. But you want to try again?"

"Fuck yeah! I just needed a practice round."

I gave his ass a crisco refresh with two well lubed fingers and re-inserted my cock. Similar story from the previous attempt: I felt like I still had a nearly full bladder at the end of it and Mark was still missing the fire by a sizeable margin. When I pointed this out he wouldn't hear it.

"No way! Third time lucky!"

Not one to say no to pissing in a friend's ass, but also realizing the futility of his attempt, I figured I'd have a bit of fun with it. After lubing him up some more and filling him to the brim (still with plenty in my bladder too!) I again told him to fire away, but this time instead of getting out of the way I purposefully placed my open mouth right where I judged his stream would go. Sure enough, a forceful jet of ass-piss streamed right into my open mouth, the rest splattering my face and chest.

"What the...?" Mark said, confused by the difference in the noise and spinning around. As he did I unloaded the mouthful right into his face. There are shocked expressions, and then there's the face Mark made when he took a faceful of my piss that had just been in his ass!

"That's for spitting in my face earlier you whore!" I said, while simultaneously emptying the rest of my bladder onto him. He stumbled back onto his ass onto the center of the tarp and we both started cracking up. I fell on top of him and we began making out again, grinding on each other. That led to first a hot frotting session, Mark being particularly dexterous with his hand around two cocks, followed by me fucking his ass while stroking his cock. It was getting late by then and we were both pretty worn out and so the sex wasn't particularly wild, but it was still fun to watch him spurt a thick rope onto his abs while I left a big load in his ass. We passed out like that, snuggled together on the tarp covered in piss, cum, sweat, and lube.

The next morning we woke up early with the sun, as tends to happen when you're camping. We were both quite a state from the day and night before - completely unwashed, stinking of sweat, piss, and sex. We horsed around a bit, taking turns shooting our morning piss that the other drank from like a water fountain, commenting how strong tasting each was compared to the night before. But we both knew we had a fairly long trek ahead of us that day so mostly we packed up, and pulled on our clothes from the day before. Everything had been utterly drenched in sweat and piss, so while it was dry, it was all crinkly, somewhat stained, and absolutely reeked. It was a good thing we were unlikely to see anyone at all given the state we were in! Of course, that's just how we wanted it.

We decided to play the same game as the day before, and of course were careful to stay very thoroughly hydrated. Today I was the first to lose control, somewhat earlier than I would have expected. I didn't feel like I had to go that badly, but crossing a small stream we were jumping from rock to rock, I misjudged the last jump and landed awkwardly and the floodgates opened. I didn't even both standing up, just leaned back on my heels kneeling and pissing my shorts. Mark came over with a huge smile on his face, his cock and balls already out of his shorts. It was taking him a while to start pissing, so I made it even tougher by licking his beautiful round head. The smell coming from his crotch was incredible, and the taste of his cock even stronger. As he stiffened and moaned from my attention, I slipped more and more of his dick in my mouth until I'd swallowed his entire shaft, my nose pressing into his mound of matted pubic hair. Fucking hell the smell was intense, the fresh sweat from the morning mixing with the stale musk from the night before. My cock hardened in my soaked shorts as I bobbed my head up and down my friend's dick.

He let me keep going for a while, clearly enjoying the sloppy head that was adding spit to his sweat-soaked pubes, but then pulled back a bit and after a moment of hesitation launched a stream into my open mouth. Normally I'm a pretty accomplished piss drinker, but his forceful stream hit me right in the back of the throat and I immediately began coughing, spewing piss right back out into his crotch while the continuing stream sprayed my face, chest, and pretty much entire body. As I'd started coughing I leaned forward onto my hands to steady myself, sinking them into dirt that was rapidly becoming mud. This gave me an evil idea. After all, Mark may have had a bit of splatter on him, but I was drenched head to toe - and it was only our first stop! It was time to even things out a bit.

"That was amateur hour!", Mark jokingly exclaimed. "You clearly need a lot more practice."

"Yeah, yeah", I replied good-naturedly as I stood up. "You've got me there."

With that I moved to kiss him, but as we made out I reached around him and gave his ass a big squeeze with both mud-caked hands. I felt his cock harden and he returned the favor, not realizing what was up just yet. We broke off our kiss and I used the opportunity to similarly grab both his pecs, leaving two big muddy handprints. Now he understood!

"You whore!", he yelled in mock anger. Then, with a pirouette and in a deeper, faux-sexy voice: "is my ass a handful?"

"You know it babe", I replied. "Now get going so I can stare at it some more!"

Mark zipped his fly back up and we were off, him leading and me, true to my word, giving the muddy handprints a good look as we went along. The rest of the hike was reasonably uneventful. At lunch we finished off by attempting to simultaneously drink each other's piss while both standing up. I think we each got a mouthful, but mostly just got piss all over each other. Not a bad way to end a meal in our minds! We made excellent time, spurred on by the fact that we were both looking forward to our planned camp for that night. We were aiming for a spot where the stream we'd been hiking along widened out with a big pool fed by some mini waterfalls. It was very pretty, very secluded, and would allow our very filthy selves a chance to wash off a bit before we headed back towards civilization the next day. But of course, there was nothing stopping us getting even dirtier before that!

We got to the camping spot still with a few hours of real daylight left and repeated the chores from the day before, getting the fire going and food warming, and spreading out the tarp. We both commented how it would definitely be going in the trash when we got back - in the state we'd got it in there was going to be no salvaging it! Dinner finished, we stripped down to just boots and compression shorts again, in preparation for the short stroll to where we knew the pool to be. We left the underwear on just in case we bumped into anyone. Extremely unlikely to be sure, but no need to shock someone coming into contact with two naked guys in the middle of nowhere! But we did help each other prepare some, taking turns packing the other's ass with Crisco and running our lubed hands over our cocks too. Well greased and very turned on, we headed for the pool.

The short walk there went quickly and we neither saw anyone nor any signs of people coming through at all recently. All perfect on that front! But as we got to the pool we realized why that might be. While the stream did still widen and there was a bit of a waterfall, the pool itself was far smaller than either of us remembered - hardly worth being called a pool even. Mark had clearly been looking forward to some evening skinny dipping and with a cry of "No!" began running towards it, as though he could prevent evaporation by getting to the water faster. About half way to the pool his progress came nearly to a halt as first one boot then another got stuck in what appeared to be thick mud. As I came up behind him what had happened became clear - the lack of rain had led to most of the pool disappearing, leaving behind and extremely thick, dark, smooth muck. I stayed a few feet behind Mark, in the relative shallow mud just a few inches deep while he was clearly stuck in what appeared to be eight inches of the stuff.

"That's what you get for running ahead!" I said, very unhelpfully.

"Yeah, yeah, pull me outta here," came the reply. "I don't want to lose these damn boots."

Recognizing that boots would be pretty necessary for the rest of the hike home, I gingerly came up behind Mark, careful not to get stuck myself. Positioning myself behind him I game him a bear hug under his musky armpits, lifting as he freed one, then the other boot. Our hairy, sweaty, and near naked bodies pressed together had aroused a primal urge in me and, rather than release my friend I instead used my leverage to tackle him to the ground, into the shallower mud I was standing in. There was a crash of mud splatter as our bodies hit, both of us landing on our sides in the sludge. A moment of shock passed and then with a growl Mark quickly rolled out of my arms and we began wrestling in earnest on our hands and knees. He fairly quickly put me in a front headlock, but I was able to push through to grab his knees and then toss him over my back. He landed belly up in the mud, both of us now more covered than not. I quickly pounced, straddling him and scooping mud over his torso.

"Who's the dirty whore now!?!" I yelled, jokingly triumphant.

Mark said something I couldn't quite hear, and then made the mistake of twisting to be on his belly. While this gave him more leverage to get up, it also exposed his butt, something I was quick to take advantage of. I grabbed the waistband of his underwear I pulled them down to his knees with one motion, simultaneously exposing his ass and making him unable to spread his legs further. I had my own waistband below my balls an instant later, my erection springing free. Some of the fight had clearly left Mark, and I easily overcame his halfhearted attempts to get free, pinning him flat, forcing his cock and stomach into the mud. I ran my own dick up and down his still clean and very well lubed hairy ass crack before spreading his cheeks with my muddy hands and thrusting into his now gaping hole. Both of us let out near identical, low, loud bellows as I slid fully in. I pulled slowly out, prompting another moan from Mark, then established a slow, forceful rhythm, on hand on his hip and another on his shoulder, pinning him into the muck.

"Ugh fuck me Josh, yes... fuck! Oh my god, my cock... my cock is in the mud. You're making me fuck the goddamn mud. Don't fucking stop!"

Knowing that Mark's cock was being shoved into the silty mud encouraged me to up the tempo. It was like we were in a threesome with filth as I pounded his muscular ass. We were alone in the middle of nowhere, coated in sweat, piss, and mud, giving into the most primal urges imaginable. We both sounded like animals rutting in the filth, moaning and yelling, his ass swallowing my cock over and over again, until finally I felt my balls tighten. Another plunge into his well greased ass and I exploded, my cum pumping deep in his bowels. We held that position, moaning and grunting as my cock continued to pulse. I finally pulled out, my now-softening dick sliding out followed by a trail of lube and cum. Unable to resist I spread his cheeks and dove in tongue first.

My senses are always more sensitive after orgasming, and it was nearly an overload as my tongue and nose encountered Mark's ass. The smell was incredible. Two day old sweaty man butt, that had been marinating in piss, cum, and lube, combined with the earthy smell of muddy decay completely filled my nostrils as the salty taste of cum hit my mouth. I pressed my tongue as deep as possible into his gaping asshole, revelling in our depravity and filth as I slurped up the dirty mix of fluids.

"Hey, I want a taste!" Mark clearly felt he was missing out.

With one more slurp I pulled back from his ass, holding a good amount of cum, lube, and whatever else in my mouth while leaning back on my boots. I also used the momentary pause to completely remove my underwear. Mark rolled onto his back in the mud and I helped him by pulling his shorts fully off too. I momentarily admired my friend's body, fully coated in dark mud from his chin on down, his cock well coated and jutting up like a stone obelisk - and just as hard! Only his face was slightly clean and even that had a good splattering of mud on it. I placed my hands either side of his waist and slowly slid up his filthy body until my lips met his.

His mouth quickly opened and we made out, his tongue greedily sliding into my mouth as we swapped filthy fluids back and forth. I had my arms either side of his head, legs straddling his waist. Every so often we'd shift slightly while making out and I'd feel his cock tantilizingly brush against me. I couldn't resist and slowly lowered my ass til I made contact, then slowly began gyrating on his dick. We continued to kiss as Mark's breathing increased and he started sliding his hips up and down, his cock now sliding in my butt crack. I continued giving him the dirtiest lap dance ever until I finally couldn't take it any more and broke of our kiss to sit up just enough so I could mount his dick. My lube-packed ass, well worked from our earlier sessions, immediately swallowed up his muddy member as I sat down on him fully, ass bottoming out on his crotch. His hips bucked as our filthy rodeo began and I came crashing down on him each time revelling in the rough treatment my ass was getting. Stuffed with crisco as well as the mud from Mark's cock, not to mention how big he was given his arousal, my butt felt amazingly full in a way no toy could ever help to replicate.

After a good while of this I could tell Mark was tiring from the suction of the mud every time he thrust up. I climbed off and was able to again admire his gorgeous cock, now streaked with mud and lube, rising above mud coated pubes and the rest of his filthy crotch. Like a man possessed I feel my mouth immediately start salivating at the sight and simply had to lower my face and start sucking his dick. His musk has mixed with the earthy taste of mud as dirt and lube coats the inside of my mouth. My saliva production increases and I leave filthy strings of spit as my head bobs up and down. I feel Mark's hands on the back of my head and he begins to both pull my head into his crotch while thrusting his hips to meet my face. I'm giddily powerless as he uses my throat, my whole face getting coated in muck from his crotch, focusing only on keeping my mouth as wide open as possible as his dick penetrates over and over again. Then suddenly a new taste as his sharp, salty cum spews from his cock, filling my mouth as his cock spasms. I regain awareness and some autonomy, running my tongue around the head of his cock. Some cum oozes out of my mouth and I feel it running down my chin, but mostly I'm able to hold a big mouthful. Mark releases my head and I raise my face up, showing him my cum filled mouth. Then he pushes me backwards so now I'm the one laying on my back in the mud, and climbs on top of me.

Both of us are totally coated in mud by now. Front and back, top to bottom. Our faces are probably the cleanest, but "clean" is a pretty big stretch. There's not really any mud around our eyes, but Mark's face has a number of good streaks and splatters, and I've just spent the past several minutes rooting around in his muddy crotch and I can feel mud coating my nose, mouth, cheeks... basically just not my eyes. Mark's body weight feels fantastic against mine, pressing me into the muck. I'm half buried - in no danger of sinking, but feeling gloriously covered in filth. I open my dirty lips and Mark's mouth clamps over mine. We've shared many snowballs before, including earlier this trip, but this is by far the dirtiest and hottest. There's a very noticeable taste of dirt and mud, the earthiness contrasting with the sharper salty taste of cum and sweat. We lay like this for a while, trading the sloppy mixture back and forth, the amount slowly decreasing as we swallow some or bits slip out and slide down my cheeks and chin. By the end we're just two filthy men making out, wallowing in musk and mud.

Of course, all this kissing is having a noticeable effect as we both recover from our earlier orgasms, and soon Mark and I are dry humping (not that anything we're doing at this point could be considered dry!). However, as our pelvises grind together I notice a very familiar sensation in my bladder.

"Uh, Mark," I say, breaking our makeout session. "I'm pretty sure I need a piss."

"Ha! I knew it couldn't be just me! Stay where you are; you're filthy so I know you won't mind a shower!"

Mark half staggered to his mud-caked boots, grasped his half-hard cock in his hand, and made good on his shower promise. A huge stream of piss gushed from his dick, first landing squarely on my sternum then down to my crotch. It didn't exactly wash much off, but it did leave a nice strong line of lighter piss-mud down the centerline of my body. He paid some extra attention to my cock, getting the majority of the mud off it and making me even more desperate, then he aimed back up my body to my willing mouth. After first intentionally missing and dousing my face, he managed to overflow my mouth before the stream ended. I shot a nice fountain over my body, swallowing the rest.

"Ok, my turn! And I'm pretty sure your ass and back are the dirtiest, so get yourself on all fours!"

Mark happily complied, and I got on my knees behind him. A few initial spurts cleared the worst of the muck from his butt crack, and then I wasted no time in sliding my half hard cock into his ass. A yelp of excitement from Mark confirmed he knew what was coming next, and after a moment's pause I resumed my urination inside his ass. Deep moans were now coming from my friend as I filled his ass with piss, his well-worked hole gurgling liquid and gas as his normally tight seal loosened. By the time I'd nearly emptied I was getting hugely turned on, and my erection cut off my stream. If Mark hadn't noticed my hardening cock initially he sure did when I thrust the rest of the way into his now piss-filled ass.

"Uughh fuck Josh yes!" was the immediate shout from Mark. "Fuck my filthy sloppy hole!"

I was only too happy to do so, the two of us trading shouts of encouragement between moans of pleasure. Mark was either unable or unwilling to even attempt to hold the piss enema in, and with every thrust into his now loose asshole spurts of piss, cum, and whatever else would come spraying out, coating my crotch and legs; running down Mark's thighs. It was incredibly nasty and utterly depraved, and we were both loving it. Eventually the cascade of filth from his ass slowed to a trickle, the piss fucked out of him, and I suggested that I fuck him on his back. Mark happily switched positions to lie on his back in the mud, sticking one leg in the air and over my shoulder to give me better access and leverage. His boot up around my head I wrapped on arm around this thick leg and slid my cock back in his ass, then with my other hand grabbed hold of his throbbing cock. As I thrust again and again into him I proceeded to stroke, milk, and massage his swollen member. Mark threw his head back and bellowed like a man possessed, and soon his cock stiffened still further and he came. Not the thick ropes from before, this was the thinner cum of a man who's already orgasmed multiple times and has just had a piss. The viscous liquid shot in the air, some landing on his chest and leg, but most on my hand. More collected there as I continued to stroke to get his last pumps out.