Dirty Hike

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'd kept up my assault on Mark's asshole this whole time, slowing somewhat as I attended to his dick, but keeping up a decent rhythm. He looked at me, and I released my grip on his dick, raising my cum-covered hand to my face as I did so. Locking eyes with him, I slowly licked from wrist to fingertip, slurping up his semen as I did so.

"You nasty fucker," Mark said, but as he let out the last word I gave a colossal shove into his ass. The taste of his cum had driven me wild with lust, and several pile-driving thrusts followed as my cock engorged still further inside him.

"You're damn right I'm a nasty fucker! And you - fucking - love - it!" Each word punctuated by a further pound down his shit hole. With a final thrust and wild yell I came again, deep in his ass; panting, filthy, and loving every second of it.

-

And that's pretty much the good stuff. We lay next to each in the filth for a while, but then as it was starting to get dusky we quickly found a more solid path to what was left of the pool and were able to skinny dip and wash off a bit. After a bit of drinking back at the campsite we passed out, then went back to the pool the next morning to attempt to wash a bit more before our return to civilization. The hike back was uneventful, though we each nearly forgot we were no longer making a game out of who could piss first. We actually got back to our cars without seeing anyone else for the whole trip, and after a bit of casual horseplay in the parking lot we went our separate ways. We got together after that of course, but nothing quite so wild as this hike!