Dirty Laundry

Story Info
One of my regular encounters with NK that stuck with me.
707 words
4.05
5.1k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was about 2pm on a Sunday afternoon as I pulled up at the front of his house and parked on the road against the curb. I sat in the car, feeling a little nervous as I always did before I saw him. I reached for my phone and sent him a text to tell him I was here, so he could unlock the front door. I waited in the car to make sure there was no one watching before I got out and made a bee line for the front door. The last thing we both needed was for someone to find out about us.

I opened the screen door, entered, and closed it quickly behind me. As I closed the door I felt his hands brush over my hips from behind, and felt his warm breath on my neck. I felt him softly kissing and biting my neck as he gently moved his hands all over by torso and arms, making me feel weak and tingly all over. After a brief moment, he grabbed my hand and took me into the laundry. He said he wanted to have a cigarette before we "got started". We closed the laundry door leading to the house, opened the rear laundry door leading to the yard and both lit a cigarette each. After some small talk, he walked over and stood in front of me, slowly touching me on my waist and hips - before reaching around to touch my ass through my dress. It was only a matter of seconds before he realized I was wearing no underwear.

He lifted my dress and pushed me against the washing machine and slowly started rubbing my clit softly while kissing my neck. There was something about him that just drove me insane. I've never felt so sexually excited or liberated before in my whole life. It wasn't long before I could feel my pussy to begin pulsating and become very wet. With that, he pushed two fingers very slowly into my vagina teasing me and slowly rubbing my clit at the same time with his thumb. I began moaning slightly, more so of a pain then pleasure as I just wanted more and it was beginning to become unbearable.

He quickly flipped me over, lifted my dress and bent me over the corner of the washing machine. He slowly rubbed the head of his thick dick on my clit and entrance to my pussy, teasing me more with every stroke before slowing pushing it in through the entry. I could feel him slowly pushing and stretching me as he pushed further and further into me. He began kissing my neck again - he knew it drove me wild. He was thrusting in and out ever so slowly for what felt like a life time, before I reached my right arm up over my shoulder and around his head rubbing my hands through his hair, and my left hand around the side of my waist gripping his hips and pulling him into me further.

He began thrusting faster and harder. I could feel it building, I could feel his dick throbbing and growing thicker. He put his hand under my throat and pulled my head up, slightly choking me - with his other hand rubbing my clit quite vigorously but still ever so gently. I could feel my body succumbing to him. I could the pressure building and my breath become heavier than ever. I felt his cock throbbing quickly, and shortly after I felt his large warm cum load burst into me. The warmth and throbbing of him cumming sent me over the edge. I felt one of the biggest orgasms I have ever felt wash over me. I became weak at the knees, hot and flustered.

After a brief moment of us both winding and cooling down, he pulled out reached for the linen cupboard in the corner. I was still weak at the knees and breathing heavily - I turned around to find him reaching for a towel. I looked down to see a large amount of his cum dripping from my pussy, and him handing me the towel with the cheekiest, sexiest, satisfying grin on his face.