Dirty Little Secret Pt. 01

Story Info
A new hire almost exposes Danny’s deepest desires.
2.2k words
3.97
6.5k
3
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/08/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Danny would never admit it, but he knew exactly when this started.

He was a teenager, 18 and in the middle of his senior year of high school. It was after school, and his parents were at work so it was time for one of his favorite activities- browsing the internet for dumb memes. As we all tend to do, he fell down a video rabbit hole, one that would change his life in the most perverse way. One minute, you're laughing at the dumb joke of the week, the next, one of those memes involves a gorgeous woman, naked with an absolute bubble of an ass, bending over a chair and letting loose an enormous fart that sounded like a duck exploding and just infects your brain like nothing else.

The initial shock caused Danny to replay the video, but after the third time, he just found himself aroused. He thought something was wrong with him, so he rushed to turn it off, but he couldn't stop thinking about it. He didn't get a look at her face, all you could see was her ass cheeks, two giant, dimpled globes that slightly spread apart as the sound of sweet relief erupted from her cheeks. Add a sigh that almost sounded like a moan, and that was all it took. Danny was stuck with a fart fetish for the rest of his life.

Even now, in his early twenties, it felt like it could dominate his life. For the most part, he was a normal guy- worked at an insurance firm, decently good looking with brown hair and brown eyes, about 5'10 in height, but really, nothing about him stuck out, and yet, his dirty secret made him feel like he stuck out like a sore thumb. He never told anybody, but he felt like sometimes, people just KNEW, as if the phrase, "I like the smell of girl's butts" was stamped on his forehead in red ink. He never felt comfortable enough to share it with anyone he was intimate with- he felt like just about ANYONE would look at him like some sort of disgusting deviant.

At least until the new girl came to work.

He was typing away on his computer, setting up appointments and guzzling his cup of black coffee when his boss came to his cubicle, knocking on the side panel for some stupid excuse of a joke.

"Anyone home?," chuckled the middle aged muskrat. Danny, a coyote, forced out a light chuckle in return; Anything to stay on his boss's good side. "Mornin', Boss," he said rather flatly.

"Mornin', Daniel. Good news-you're going to be training someone for the first time!," said his lame ass boss.

"Really? That's exciting!," he replied, feigning excitement as well as he could. In truth, he'd rather just be able to work and keep to himself.

"Yep, fresh outta college, just like you when you got here a couple years back. She's real shy, so just be your usual, amiable self while you show her the ropes, okay? I'm gonna bring her over here so you can show her around, just give me one second."

Danny didn't care if they were male or female- he just wanted to get through the day and go back home. Isn't that all anyone wants? Having to babysit a newbie wasn't on his to-do list, but that's just how it goes. His boss waddled around the corner, turning behind him as he called, "Over here, Ms. Andrews!"

Danny got up to greet the newbie (it's only polite) as she turned the corner, and suddenly, his day got a bit more.... Interesting.

Danny had worked with women before, and minus the occasional perverted thought, he never really looked at any of them differently, but none of them were as gorgeous as the skunk in front of him. She was tall, with her black and white hair tied in a short ponytail. Sky blue eyes with a couple of freckles on her face made her look just oh so innocent, like someone you wanted to protect.

Underneath the green and purple dress suit was a body that wouldn't quit. She had a small, but perky bust, but what he couldn't help but notice was her wide hips and thick thighs. They almost looked like they belonged to a completely different women. He could only imagine what she looked like from the back.

He snapped out of it once his boss cleared his throat and said, "Alright, Mr. Daniels, this here is Ms. Clover Andrews! She's going to be working in your department, so I want you to show her around, help her get a feel for the job, you know, things of that nature, you're a smart guy, you know how this goes, hmm?"

His boss waddled off, leaving him here with arguably the most attractive women he had ever met in his life. His throat dried up while the palms of his hands started to sweat. The silence was deafening until Clover said, "It's really nice to meet you, Mr. Daniels. Um, the boss talked a lot about you before he brought me over here," in the sweetest, airiest voice you could imagine. Danny gulped before he said, "Please, you can call me... Danny."

He stopped as she cracked a smile and started giggling a bit.

"I'm sorry, it's just... Danny Daniels? That's pretty funny, don't ya think?"

He smiled a tad at this joke he had heard a thousand other times.

"Yep. My parents were comedians if you couldn't tell," he said with a wry smile. Clover apparently found this pretty funny as she started laughing a bit harder and even doubled over a bit in the middle of her laughter.

"God, that's amazing," she said, wiping a tear from her eye while still giggling. "This HAS to be a nice place to work if someone like you is here."

Danny had to admit, that made him feel pretty good inside, but more than anything, he kind of wanted an opportunity to check her out.

"Anyway, follow me, I'll show you around," Danny said, his former bad mood all but nonexistent.

"Sounds good to me!," Clover said, turning around to get out of the cubicle entrance, and HOLY POUNDCAKE, was Danny glad she did. Those wide hips weren't just for show; Clover had inarguably the fattest ass he had ever seen in his life. He could've sworn that each cheek was bigger than his own head as they appeared ready to burst right out of her dress pants. Each step made them look like a green basketball, bouncing one after another until she turned to let him lead the way.

"After you!," she said cheerfully, snapping Danny out of his stupor. A thin layer of shame washed over him; he almost INSTANTLY started wondering what her butt smelled like and how loud her farts could be. Still, he had a job to do, and it wasn't like someone that gorgeous was gonna give him a shot anyway- sure as hell wasn't going to indulge him.

He took her around the area, introducing her to their co-workers, showing her the break room, where they request days off, and the like. He learned a bit about her, that she used to play softball when she was younger (Go figure) and still stays fit, but also took up painting since graduating high school. He also ended up finding out she was single, so there was about a.5% chance now instead of complete zero.

Hey, better than nothing!

In the middle of the office tour, Clover seemed to get a bit quiet, but Danny thought little of it, continuing on with the tour and telling a story about a guy who got fired because he thought it would be funny to put his sack on the copy machine and give everyone an "autographed" picture of the results when she interrupted him.

"Sorry to interrupt, but um.... Could you point me in the direction of the restroom?," she asked softly.

"Oh, yeah, we were heading that way anyway. Lemme lead you to it," he offered, not really thinking anything of it. She probably just had a small bladder, he thought.

He bought her to a opening next to the break room, a door with a pink stick figure with a skirt on the left, and a door with a blue, naked one on the right.

"Thanks!," Clover said as she walked in, just a tad hurriedly. Danny took this moment to walk grab a snack out if the snack machine across the hall when he heard something that changed his life.

BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMP!!

He straight up dropped the dollar in his hand before he got to feed it to the machine. He thought he was hearing things until an even louder sound emitted from that bathroom.

BLBLBLBLOOOOOOOORPT!!

There was no possible way to mistake a sound like that. The curviest, most beautiful woman he had ever met walked into that bathroom, and though it was possible someone else was in there already, it sounded like she was unleashing some hellacious gas, sounding similar to a duck playing a trumpet through the mud. Danny actually forgot how to breathe for a brief moment, but when he remembered, he instantly gagged on the fetid air around him. That heavy restroom door just couldn't contain the insanely strong smell of eggs, moldy cheese, rotten milk, and just general ass and shit that contaminated the air around him. Sure, she was a skunk, but he had been friends with a lot of skunks over the years, and none of them smelled THIS bad.

Tears were streaming down his eyes, and yet, by himself with nothing but the sounds of a few of his co-workers coughing and complaining about a horrible stench, he just had to sniff up as much as he could before she came back. Just as he finished exhaling, Clover opened the bathroom door, a content sigh escaping her lips while nasty, yellow-green wisps escaped from the bathroom and the seat of her pants. Turns out, there WAS another lady in the bathroom, and she had sprinted out of there the second the door was opened, covering her beet-red face while tears were streaming down her face. The woman rushing to get past her made Clover realize that she probably wasn't the only one who was within distance of the atomic bomb she dropped, causing her to blush and frown.

"Woof.... Gods, I-I'm so sorry, Danny, I-I'd been holding that in all morning," she said apologetically. Danny waved her off.

"All good, we all do it!," he said as he turned towards an office plant beside him, watching it wilt in real time.

".... Maybe not QUITE like that, but we all do it," he added.

"Yeeeeeah, I know. It's embarrassing. It's bad enough that I'm a skunk, but I've had really bad IBS for most of my life, and that's on top of being lactose intolerant," she explained. "Like, I know I shouldn't, but if not, why would they make cheese and ice cream taste so good?? I know I made that poor girl's day a little rough, but... you can't smell anything out HERE, can you??"

Danny couldn't believe what he was hearing. Did she seriously not smell the overwhelming scent of skunk ass? It WAS possible considering she would have to live with the smell, but even then, this strong, earthy scent not entering her nose seemed impossible. Either way, she was clearly very embarrassed, and he didn't want to make her feel bad.

"Nope, not at all," he lied through his teeth, still doing his best to hold his breath. Clover sighed with a different kind of relief.

"Oh, thank God-and thank YOU for being so understanding," she said sincerely.

"Of course," Danny said, still in a daze with what he just experienced. It was either that, or he was getting a bit lightheaded from the noxious fumes. They both stood in silence for a moment before Danny finally asked what had been on his mind.

"Say, listen, I don't know if you're busy later, but I know a nice bar nearby if you've got sometime after work. I'm buyin'," he said.

"A bar, huh? If I didn't know any better, I'd say that's a date," she teased, making Danny's jaw drop. She simply said, "Of course, I'd like to go home and change out of these clothes first, but after that, I'd love to! Did you wanna meet up some place?"

Danny figured since she called it a date, he might as well show what a gentleman he could be.

"I was gonna offer to pick you up if that's okay with you," he replied.

"Okay, sure! That's very sweet of you," Clover said with a smile. "I'll send you my address by text, okay? Anyway, we should probably get to work- first day or not, the capitalism grind stops for no one, unfortunately. I'll see you later?"

Danny couldn't believe this was happening, and he wasn't sure how, but it felt like life was going PERFECTLY all at once.

"Yep. See you later!," Danny said cheerfully, watching as Clover walked away with the sweetest smile on her face and watching her leave with all sorts of nasty thoughts on his mind. The smell from her explosive farts still lingered heavily in the air, and at this point, he knew that he had to go back to his cubicle before he was standing at work with a hard on trying to jump straight through his khakis.