The Scent of Love (A Fart Story)

Story Info
Alice and Jake discover a fiery, erotic passion for farting.
1k words
4.63
3.2k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alice, whilst laying on the sofa with her legs over her boyfriend's, knew a fundamental truth: She was going to have to break the fart barrier. She didn't want it to be true; She didn't plan to do it on purpose. But she knew that it would happen soon.

She had already excused herself to the bathroom several times in the past hour alone. Each time, the same method: Squat with the legs far apart, and let the air slide out silently. But how long before she stopped getting away with this? If she kept going to the bathroom so often, her boyfriend, Jake, would get suspicious regardless. But she couldn't stay either - The pressure in her stomach was distracting her from the movie.

Jake had never heard Alice's backside bodily function. This wasn't even a particularly complex task for her - She was not a very gassy person. But on this night, things were different. Call it fate; Call it bad luck. The stars had aligned for Alice in the worst way she could imagine.

Perhaps her worry was her own downfall - Caught up in the thoughts of holding her gas back, she got distracted. For just a moment, she relaxed. But that moment was enough.

*Pptt*

A short, but unmistakable squeak vibrated against Jake's legs. "Did I just hear a princess toot?" he laughed. His tone was playful as his face lit up. Alice, on the other hand, had turned a bright shade of red.

"Excuse me," she remained as polite as ever. She focussed on the television, almost pretending that she wasn't there. She let the moment fall right through her fingers - If you pretend it never happened, maybe it never did.

"That can't have been everything," Jake teased, "I don't care if you let it all out."

Pretending had not worked. The inescapable truth was that it *did* happen, and now she had to face that. She turned to him, still red and flustered. She found the words she was looking for - Even talking about her gas felt alien to her.

"No, that was it. I don't need to fart anymore," she giggled both out of embarrassment, and the absurdity of the situation.

Jake, gentle as ever, poked her in the side. He knew her well enough to learn all of her most ticklish spots. Instinctively, her knees convulsed upwards, as her hand reached to block his poke. She laughed at the feeling, "Stop! I'm gonna..."

*ppppppPPPPPPPRRRRRRTTTTTTTTTT*

It started squeaky, as her body tried to clench onto it with every fibre in her being. After a second or two, even she gave in - Holding on only concentrated the sound, making a high-pitch trumpet of a toot. The fart erupted out of her, bassier now. There was no holding it back.

Both of them laughed.

"I've never heard a fart that big," Jake exclaimed.

"I've never *done* one that big," Alice felt a lot more comfortable now. The embarrassment slowly seeped away from the situation. For just a second, at least - It came back almost immediately when the smell hit her.

"No! Shit, oh my god," she panicked at the rancid odour. She knew he could probably already smell it, yet still, she leapt up to try and waft the stink away. She sat up, onto Jake's lap, facing him. She was stopped in her tracks by a familiar feeling - A tight feeling from below her. A faster pulse; Heavier breathing - Was Jake... into this?

She placed her hand below her, onto his lap, to confirm her suspicion.

They stared into one another's eyes for a moment, allowing their lips to meet. They continued as Alice slid out of her jeans, and Jake lowered his. She began to sway her hips. Jake never took his eyes off of her as she began to moan softly. As Alice straddled him, their eyes locked. Another fart escaped her backside, as her body adjusted to the mixed feelings of gas pressure and erotic excitement.

The additional vibrations against his lower body gave Jake heightened sensations, allowing him a tender and deep pleasure that he had never felt before. His hands firmly held onto Alice's back, as he pushed himself deeper inside. The two moved rhythmically as they allowed themselves to focus only on each other. The world around them didn't matter - Only the feeling they felt right there needed to exist.

The gas kept rippling from Alice sporadically. Her little gas bombs came in waves, some loud and others silent. All of them spread across Jake's lap with an unmistakable heat. Alice moaned louder with pleasure. Each time she released a fart, warm jitters rocked her core, causing her to squeeze harder onto Jake and increasing the pressure inside. She felt Jake throbbing deep within her, his shivering in sync to her eruptions.

As they edged closer and closer to release, Alice could feel a warmth filling her lower abdomen - A pressure that was not solely confined to gas, but more akin to the molten lava of passion and pleasure building from inside. She inhaled sharply as her body tensed against the flurry of waves; Her convulsions amplified as her gut released her loudest fart yet. The feeling of release was true both from her backside, and the fiery tsunami of ecstasy taking place between her thighs.

Jake grit his teeth and held her tightly as she trembled. He pulled her closer, squeezing his arms around her, and getting as deep as he could. He groaned as his body stiffened, and Alice's explosion of sensations continued. Their moans, along with Alice's gas, were like an orchestra, playing the tune of their love and lust. Their intense pleasure reached its climax, as Alice let out a final fart. They gripped each other tightly as they slowed down, allowing the feeling to stretch out for as long as possible. Alice could feel Jake finishing inside of her, as her legs shook and convulsed without control.

Their bodies, tired yet elated, sprawled onto the couch. Their heavy breathing filled their lungs with the stench that Alice had created, although neither of them really noticed. They held onto each other, as the silence grew louder. No words needed to be said - A crazy, unexpected chapter of their love life had begun.