Dirty Little Secret Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This is my office. I work from home most days," Jack explained, setting his mug down on a coaster on his desk. "If I'm down here, you can knock and come down, it's fine. If you need to talk to me or if you want to use the other side of the room," he pointed towards the workout equipment. "I probably will ask you to come down here more than occasionally," he rubbed his chin with his index finger. "But if I'm not down here, you don't come down on your own. You do not touch anything on my desk or on the computers. Ever. Understood?" Nicole nodded quickly. "Upstairs, you can basically explore, if you want. There are tons of books and movies you are welcome to, you can look in the kitchen if you want something. Don't leave the house," he pointed a finger at her and she nodded again quickly. "If there is something you want, like a specific book that I don't have or you're interested in... I don't know, painting," he threw up his hands, "talk to me about it, we'll figure it out. OK?" He waited for confirmation.

"Yeah," she replied, nodding again.

"Ok," he patted her shoulder. "Go upstairs, I gotta get some work done. Close the door on your way out. I will check on you in a little while." He turned away from her, settling himself in the office chair.

Nicole made her way upstairs, closing the basement door and walking back into the kitchen. There were french doors leading out onto a deck and into a yard beyond. There was no fence around and no other houses visible. There was an area of mowed grass that receded into trees, which eventually grew closer together. Not even the trees looked familiar. She had no idea what kind of trees these were. She walked to the front of the house and looked out of the living room windows, sitting up on her knees on the sofa and leaning her elbows on the back of it. A smaller mowed area of grass stood in the front before the thick tree line and a gravel driveway disappeared somewhere into the full-fledged woods.

She had no idea where she was. No idea who she was. And yet she didn't seem altogether alarmed at this thought anymore. Being here, with Jack, didn't seem terrible.

12