Dirty Little Secret Pt. 02

Story Info
Jack has rules and he needs compliance.
3.2k words
4.47
14.1k
11

Part 2 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/01/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was afraid to let on that she didn't remember anything, although she had a suspicion that Jack knew. The way that he had explained things to her, where her clothes were, where his office was, suggested that it wasn't a secret to him. But how much did he really know? How would he react if she told him that she had absolutely no recollection of anything in her life preceding waking up that morning?

She looked around the house, taking his invitation to explore. There appeared to be no photos anywhere, nothing personal to suggest that they had a history together or even anything from Jack's own history, without her. She didn't dare open drawers or closets in the bedroom, afraid of crossing the line. She stood at the bathroom mirror again, looking at herself, feeling like she didn't even recognize her own face. She was still bothered by all the bruises and marks on her body. The cut lip, another cut she hadn't noticed before on her head, receding into her hair, the strange bruises on the insides of her arms.

She ran her fingers through her damp hair, pulling it back with her hands, but not finding anything to tie it with. There was nothing in the drawers classified as hers nor in the bathroom. Did she not wear her hair up ever? It seemed strange. She definitely had the urge to get it up off her neck.

She made the bed and laid down on top of the covers, feeling tired, a deep kind of tiredness that accumulated over a prolonged period of stress, rather than one bad night of sleep. She searched her brain for anything she knew about herself, coming up empty. Somewhere along the line, deciding to search specific times of her life and wracking her brain for a memory from elementary school, she drifted off into sleep.

She dreamt about walking to school with her mom, holding onto the hand of a faceless woman in jeans and a t-shirt, the same auburn hair as hers pulled back in a low ponytail with a scrunchie. She struggled to keep up with the woman, her little feet barely able to keep pace. They were walking along a busy city street with a large number of pedestrians and noise from cars in the streets. She kept trying to look at her mom's face, but it seemed blurred or featureless. It was frustrating and they seemed to be walking endlessly, the school still not coming into view.

Nicole drifted out of the dream slowly to the feeling of a hand on her breast. It was pleasant. The hand cradled her breast while gently twisting her nipple between thumb and index finger. She opened her eyes and turned her head to see Jack. His hand was underneath her t-shirt and he had a small smile on his face.

"I have some rules here and the first rule is that there are no clothes on the bed. If you're in bed to sleep or take a nap or whatever, clothes are off." She nodded. "Clothes off, Nicole." It took her a second to realize that he meant now.

She sat up on the bed, grabbing the hem of her shirt pulling it up over her head. It didn't even occur to her to decline, to say no to Jack, to get up and leave. None of those things entered her head. He said no clothes on the bed and she went along with it. He watched her shimmy out of her sweatpants and panties and she realized then that he was naked too. She dropped her clothes on the floor next to the bed, then laid back down on the pillow looking over at Jack.

"Good girl," he praised her.

"How old am I?" The words jumped out of her mouth before she had a chance to restrain them. Her heart sped up as soon as they were out. She pressed her lips together, looking into Jack's face. He didn't seem angry with her question, but he hesitated to answer for a moment. Did he not know either?

"You're eighteen," he told her. That felt incredibly right to Nicole. It was the first thing that felt so right, more so than her name or even her face that both felt unfamiliar. Yes, she was definitely eighteen. "Now, the second rule is..." he sat up on his knees, drawing attention to his massive erection by taking it into his hand and stroking it. "If I'm hard, you need to take care of it. Every time." He looked at her face and she nodded. His statements felt non-negotiable. "And I get to choose how," he added. "Tell me you understand that, Nicole."

"I understand," she confirmed.

"Good." He stroked his cock in front of her, moving closer to her face. "That means I choose which of your holes is getting fucked and in what position," his words were harsher now, igniting a small spark of fear inside her. She felt her eyes grow wider as the possibilities ran through her mind. "Right now, I want it in your mouth." She nodded again and he cracked a small smile. "You gotta open your mouth for me, Nicole."

She opened, feeling a slight embarrassment at the fact that she didn't catch on to what Jack wanted her to do immediately. She turned her head, accepting his cock into her mouth, instinctively running her tongue over the tip. Just like with sex, she had a distinct feeling that this wasn't her first time, though she still felt a certain apprehension about doing it. Jack's stiff erection filled her mouth. It was smooth and warm, his skin tasting clean against her tongue. She added a bit of suction, sliding her lips further up the shaft, then pulling back. She strained her eyes up to look at Jack's face. He watched her, his face serious as if he was assessing her. He let her go on for a while longer before he spoke up.

"I'm going to teach you how I like my cock sucked," his hand reached down to her head, brushing her hair back. It felt soothing and comforting. He cupped the back of her head in his palm. "Open your mouth nice and wide for me," he instructed. She didn't hesitate to do as he asked. Jack rocked his hips forward, thrusting his cock into her mouth. It was a little unexpected and Nicole tried to back away from the intrusion, but his hand didn't allow her to move her head back, holding onto her firmly. He thrust in with regular shallow strokes and as she realized what he was doing, she kept still, letting him fuck her mouth. "Yeah, good girl, you're doing great," he encouraged her, thrusting deeper. She wasn't sure she could take much more of his cock, it was reaching uncomfortably deep and she felt the urge to back away again. Her head strained backward, into Jack's hand. "No, no, no, you're gonna stay right there. Relax your throat and take it in. Breathe through your nose," he instructed her. His cock thrust further in, making her gag, but pulled away instantly. Then repeated the same action, edging deeper down her throat. "Next rule," he spoke between thrust, "when I come in your mouth, you always swallow. There are no other options."

Nicole felt her eyes water, she sputtered around Jack's cock, feeling like she was choking, her throat seemed to contract around him and he groaned. Her hands went to his thighs, trying to push away but his hand was firm on the back of her head, not letting her. She let out a sound, pleading for him to stop. He pulled back slightly, letting her swallow.

"I'm gonna come. You need to swallow. I don't want a mess, Nicole," he sounded commanding, with a hint of a threat behind his words. She suddenly wondered what would happen if she didn't do exactly what he said.

He thrust in deep, making her gag on his cock again, sending tears running down her face, and when he pulled back jets of cum were exploding into her mouth. She tried to swallow, some of the cum making its way down her throat on its own, but it was a difficult task with his cock still taking up so much room in her mouth. He let go of her head, letting her pull away and she coughed, drooling cum out of her mouth. Jack sighed looking at her.

"Go in the bathroom and clean up. We're gonna have to work on this. I don't like the mess," he sounded disappointed with her and she bit her lower lip, feeling the urge to cry.

In the bathroom, washing her face and rinsing her mouth she felt fresh tears rolling down her face. She was upset about the way he forced himself into her mouth, about how uncomfortable it felt, and how she couldn't stop it. But his disappointment also made her feel dejected like she needed to try harder and do better. She wiped her tears again, suddenly sensing Jack's presence in the bathroom with her.

"The pink toothbrush is yours," he pointed it out to her in a cup on the edge of the sink. He was already dressed again. "There is a sandwich in the fridge for you, if you're hungry for lunch. I'm going back down to do some more work. Come down and visit me in a couple of hours, ok?" She nodded in confirmation.

****

He didn't want to call it training, not even in his head. He liked to distance himself from these types of terms which highlighted the nature of this arrangement, the fact that she was here unwillingly and couldn't just get up and leave. Giving her a certain amount of limited autonomy definitely made Jack feel better about himself. He didn't force her to stay naked constantly, he allowed her to venture anywhere inside the house, to read and watch TV and do whatever other activity she could come up with to occupy her time. But he also needed her to do things a certain way.

She knocked on the basement door about an hour and a half later and he told her to come in.

"You know, I really should have said that the number one rule here is that you do exactly what I say, but you seem to have that part down without me having to even mention it," he smiled at her. She managed a small half-smile back in his direction, just one side of her closed lips lifting. "Sit," he pointed to the loveseat.

She sat down, her shoulders hunched forward, her hands clasped in her lap. There were certain moments when she'd do something that made her look like such a kid and he didn't like them. It reminded him of the fact that he was old enough to be her father. It wasn't a thought he enjoyed. At least she wasn't sitting there biting her nails with tears running down her face like she had been last night. He should note that somewhere actually, he suddenly decided, turning to write a note on the yellow legal pad about the fact that she hadn't bit her nails at all since the injection. Apparently, bad habits have been forgotten along with everything else.

"Ok," he turned back to Nicole. She was looking at him expectantly. He scratched his chin, sitting back in his office chair. "I want you to watch something. It's an instructional video," he explained, "on deep throating." Her eyes grew wide and her face flushed red. "It's not porn. Come here," he beckoned her with his hand. She got up and moved closer to him. Jack scooped her into his lap, seating her sideways and wrapping his arms around her waist. "Listen, I really need you not to cry every time you suck my cock. You're going to be doing it a lot and I don't find the tears to be a turn-on." She lowered her head to look at her hands on her lap.

"I'm sorry," the words were barely audible. They caught him off guard. He didn't expect her to say that.

"Don't be sorry," he huffed out, "you're just gonna learn to do the way I like it, okay?" He tried to look into her face, but she avoided his eyes. He lifted her chin up with a finger. "Okay?"

"Uh-huh," she nodded in agreement.

"Turn to my desk, we're gonna watch this video," he reached over her to the computer mouse. She turned obediently.

The video was about ten minutes long, during which an attractive young girl talked about training oneself to reduce the gag reflex and be able to take a penis deeper into one's throat. She suggested practicing with the toothbrush twice a day while brushing your teeth. Nicole kept her eyes on the screen the entire time while his hand traveled to play with her nipples over her shirt. These clothes were too big on her, hanging baggy from her shoulders and her waist. Her arms felt like fragile twigs that could be easily snapped. Maybe, sometime in the future, he might be able to take her out shopping, buy her a few things that actually fit. If she cooperated and proved to be trustworthy for something like that.

"I'm gonna need you to work on that," he told her when the video was over. He kept one hand on her nipple while he reached for the mouse with the other. His cock was fully hard again, pressing into her back as he leaned forward and click around through the tabs. "Now I am going to show you porn though," he loaded up a video while Nicole stiffened in his lap. "Relax. There's nothing wrong with looking at porn." For a moment there, he wanted to ask her whether she'd never watched porn before, but restrained himself, knowing that she wouldn't remember whether she had or not. "I want you to watch the way this girl does it, the way that she takes him in all the way in there, balls deep, and she keeps her eyes on him and she doesn't gag."

He continued to play with her nipple while they watched. It went on for a good while. The guy would occasionally pull out and massage her jaw while rubbing his cock between her breasts before resuming. Jack pulled the t-shirt off of Nicole, playing with her breasts while the girl on the screen continued to deepthroat the massive cock. His hand slipped down into her panties, fingers moving through her slit. She may have been embarrassed at the idea of watching porn, but she was definitely getting wet right now. He spread her legs open further and played with her pussy, working a finger in and out. When the video was over, he slipped Nicole off his lap, standing her up on her feet. She turned her head to look at him over her shoulder.

"Bend over my desk," he directed her and she complied without hesitation. He yanked down her sweatpants and panties in one swift move, leaving them at her knees. Her small, firm ass pushed out towards him and he resumed finger fucking her tight pussy. The sex they had that morning in bed was phenomenal, exactly what he had been looking forward to with her. She had accepted what was happening, didn't cry, and even came like a champ on his cock. He craved that kind of submission, that quiet resignation that he was in charge and he would take what he wanted. An extreme in either direction, whether it was a sobbing, wriggling fighter who tried to get away or the enthusiastic, gleeful slut who loved to be rough-handled, didn't work for him.

He stood, dropping his shorts to the ground and positioning himself behind her. He slid his cock through her wet folds before notching himself at her opening and pressing in. Nicole moaned as he seated his cock inside her. She felt amazing, her hot, tight pussy clenching his cock. He began thrusting into her with regular rhythm and she seemed to press her ass back into him. He smacked her ass, making Nicole yelp. He reached forward over her to grasp her breasts and pulled her up slightly towards him while continuing to drive into her. She reacted with moans, her pussy growing slicker around him. He reached one of his hands down to her clit, leaving the other grasping her breast, her nipple clamped between his fingers. He wanted her to come around his cock, milking his own orgasm. His fingers flew over her sensitive bundle of nerves as he pounded into her. She braced her hands on his desk to prevent herself from being pushed into it. And a moment later she was coming, whimpering through it like it was almost too much for her to handle.

Jack loved the feeling of her contracting channel squeezing around him as he grasped her hips and fucked her hard right through those clenching spasms. Her whimpers grew louder just as he felt himself reach that point of no return. In the next moment, he was slamming into her and pouring his cum deep inside her. He stayed there, pressed inside her as the waves of his orgasm retreated. He pulled out, enjoying the sight of his cum dripping out of her pussy.

"Stay right there," he instructed her, pulling up his own shorts and sitting down in his chair. She obeyed, not moving a muscle. He wanted to get a close-up visual between her legs. He spread her ass cheeks with his hands taking a look at her rear hole as well. She flinched at that, showing some apprehension or discomfort, but didn't move away. "Good girl," he gave her ass a light slap, then pulled up her panties and sweatpants. "Don't clean up until I tell you. I like the idea of your pussy covered with my cum." She turned around, her face flushed, biting her lip. Her eyes skirted over his face and then away. She looked like she wanted to say something and was afraid to. "You can say it, go on," he encouraged her.

"Are you trying to get me pregnant?" She asked quietly, not looking at his face. His eyebrows went up.

"No," he told her. "You have an IUD, you're not going to get pregnant." It was weird each time that he had to tell her something about herself. Like when she asked him how old she was. He's only known her for a few days and it was strange that he now knew her better than she knew herself. He wondered how aware she was of the fact that he had information on her that she couldn't remember.

"Ok," she breathed a sigh of relief, her face relaxing slightly.

"Is there something else?" He looked up at her from where he sat in his chair. She sighed, looking timid again.

"Can you get me hair ties?"

"Yeah, I'll get you hair ties," he smiled at her. "Go back upstairs, I have a few more things to finish for work."