Dirty Little Secrets

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sure enough, two sets of feet raced through the house overhead, making their way to the basement door.

I wasn't really sure what to expect from Valerie. Had she known? She'd always come back for breaks, and we'd hang out and shoot the shit, but what was her reaction going to be to all this?

I braced myself as they came down the stairs. Valerie came down first, her heels clacking on the wood stairs, blonde hair streaming behind her. Dan rushed after her, still pleading to wait.

I thought that she might stop once she saw me, maybe leave an awkward silence, maybe tell me she was taking me home. But no, she ran right at me, embracing me tightly and squeezing me for all I was worth.

"Are you stupid or something?" she yelled. "Why would you run? It doesn't matter what he or some paper says. We're family. How could you run off like that?"

My mind swum as I tried to form a coherent thought.

"Val, I'm not though. Dad isn't even my dad. Mom probably isn't my mom either. I'm just some guy they took in."

"Shut up," she yelled, hitting my chest with her balled up fists. "It doesn't matter. You're family. You're more of a brother to me than he is." She started to run out of steam, her hands grasping weakly at my shirt. Her lip quivered as that anger seeped away. "Please, don't run. Just... talk to me."

I blinked the tears away, finally holding her. I hadn't realized how much I had needed to be held. I clutched her tightly to me, burying my face in her shoulder and crying.

***

It had been an emotional rollercoaster with Valerie. She waffled between anger and sadness, rage at what Kyle had done, and sympathy for how I'd found out. She told me the house was a disaster. Mom had locked herself in her room, Kyle was posting videos on all social media, and dad was nowhere to be found. She'd had to go door to door to all my friends' places, nearly kicking down the door in search of me. It hadn't helped that I'd abandoned my car on the back roads.

Valerie slumped onto the table, obviously exhausted from having searched all night and most of the day for me.

"I can't believe this is happening," I mumbled. "It's like, I just keep hoping that I'll wake up. I'll be in bed. And it'll all have been a bad dream."

Valerie rested her cheek on the table, reaching over and rubbing my arm. "I know. Me too."

"So, what's the plan?" Dan asked from the kitchen, emerging with a few lukewarm beers. "Sorry, all my mom had in the shed."

I took the bottle, popping off the cap and taking a swig. I grimaced at both the flavor and temperature but went back for more.

"I came down because mom called me in tears on Friday," Valerie said, opening her own bottle. "I have another week of classes, but I can probably get some kind of excused absence for family issues."

"No, you don't have to, Val. Look, I appreciate you coming down, I really do. You have no idea how good it is to see you. But you can't screw up your education for me. You're still on academic probation. It's not going to go over well if you just ditch classes."

"Fuck school," she said with a frown. "This is more important."

"Val, it's still going to be a problem in a week. You have spring break then. By then, we might all finally be able to talk, but I can't right now. If I see Kyle... I just know I'm going to punch him."

She took a sip of the beer, a smile for once spreading on her lips. "Maybe you can balance out the shiner I gave him."

The bottle stopped halfway to my lips. "You punched him? For me?"

"I punched him for me. The little shit's had it coming for a long time. How can he be happy when his family is falling apart?"

I held out my bottle to her and she clinked hers against it.

The silence lingered, but it wasn't uncomfortable anymore. It was nice just to smile at each other, knowing the situation was fucked up, but that at least we were together.

Valerie finished off the beer, her throat bobbing as she chugged the remainder. "You got nothing better than this, Dan? We can't get Ash fucked up on this shit."

"Uh, my mom's not really much of a drinker," Dan said hesitantly. It was always funny how quiet he got around Val. Loud and brash at school, and meek and mild at home.

Valerie clicked her tongue in annoyance and turned around, fishing in her purse for something.

"This is why it pays to have older siblings," she said as she produced a little baggie. A mischievous light twinkled in her blue eyes. "Cause they know how to party."

***

Valerie took another long drag of the blunt, holding her breath and closing her eyes as she savored the feeling. I chuckled as she opened her mouth, smoke puffing out like a dragon. I'd never been stoned before, but this seemed like the perfect opportunity.

She grinned, a few puffs coming from her nose as she chuckled, which only set Dan and me off. She passed the blunt to me. I took another hit, letting the numbing warmth spread through my body. I passed it off to Dan next.

"See, Ash?" Valerie said, her eyes partially hooded. She had climbed onto the couch and was nose to nose with me. "Isn't this better? Just talking. It's great to talk."

My dopey smile mirrored hers, no doubt. From this vantage point, I could see down her shirt at those lovely C's that dangled freely. "Mhm. Talking's good."

"Right?" She rested her arms on my shoulder, bumping her forehead against mine. Her soft blonde hair tickled my face as she held me close. "This makes it all better. Just let it wash over you, take all your troubles away."

"Hm?" It was hard to focus with her smell in my nose and her tits just begging to be sucked.

"No, no, don't think about it," she said, grabbing my face and squishing it between those tits. "Shhhh, you just let Val take care of you. I'll always take care of you."

I mumbled something as I snuggled my face between her tits. They were warm. They wrapped my face like my own personal warmers.

"So, if it's true," Dan said toward the empty end of the couch. "Then you aren't siblings, right?"

I grunted as Valerie turned to face Dan, dragging me with her. I was now on all fours, my face still blissfully between her tits, her hard nubbins rubbing my forehead and chin.

"No, that's just it. We are though."

"Like, you're brother and sister, but not like, brother brother and sister sister." Dan took another hit, his elbow slipping off the arm of the chair before finding it again.

I worked my lips across her shirt, capturing a nipple, and making little smacking sounds with my mouth.

"Mmm, yeah. But, like, I love him like a brother. Mmm." Valerie moaned while continuing her conversation.

"Right, but like, not a brother brother. More like a other... like a bruh...." He licked his lips, trying again. "Like an other brother."

I mumbled my approval as I rubbed my face into her tit, her nipple still caught in my lips.

Valerie moaned again. She nodded her head, making more of a circular motion than a nod. "Yeah. Like an other brother. And I love my other brother. I'd do anything to make him happy."

"Amyfing?" I mumbled.

She finally seemed to notice where I was, though she made no effort to pull me off.

"Mhm. A.ny.thing."

"Like get us more weed?" Dan asked. He grabbed a bottle of water and proceeded to chug it while spilling more over himself.

"Mhmm, I can get you more." She ran a hand through my hair, her palm pressing down on my head, sinking me deeper into her soft tit.

"And, like, chicks?" Dan asked, a note of hope in his voice.

"You don't have a girl, Dan?" she asked. She spread her legs wider, running one hand along her inner thigh beneath her skirt. "I thought you were banging that girl. The redhead. Uh... Amanda?"

"Nah, Heather. She dumped me. Said we were going to different places. It would be better to do it now and get it over with."

I nibbled on her nipple through her shirt, eliciting a deep moan.

"Aw, I'm sorry, Dan. You're a good guy. Remind me to blow you later."

"It's okay. But Ash. He needs chicks."

"Ah woo?" I mumbled around her nipple.

"Yeah. He's all messed up. Think about it. Life got turned upside down. Man needs chicks for that." He blinked owlishly before standing up. "And snacks. You hungry? I'm hungry. I'm gonna get snacks."

Unsteady footsteps faded upstairs.

"Aw, I'm sorry Ash. You need chicks?" She grasped my head and pulled me up to face her. I reluctantly let go of my prize. "I don't have chicks right now. But..."

Her lips were warm and soft. Her tongue licked my lips. They licked all around and then slowly pressed between them. My tongue licked hers. She tasted sweet. I smiled as my mouth opened wider. My tongue explored her mouth, moving along her gums before twirling around her tongue again.

I blinked as the tongue left my mouth. I was pushed onto my back and hands tugged at my pants. I craned my neck. Valerie was on all fours, my pants in her hands as she tugged them open. Her blonde hair tickled my skin as the cold air rushed into my pants. I chuckled at the odd sensation.

My eyes widened at the sudden warmth. It was pleasant. Like being in a pussy, but a pussy with a tongue.

I checked again. It made sense now. It wasn't a pussy pussy. It was a mouth pussy.

I rested my head back onto the couch and closed my eyes. Every part of me tingled. My cock twitched. It was like a warm bath and someone lovingly washing it. It twitched more as the suction increased. It grew wetter, her tongue gliding over it.

I grunted, feeling my soul leave my body. My entire being pulsed. Waves of pleasure and relaxation shot through me.

Maybe I'd fallen asleep, but I heard crunching. I opened an eye to see Dan in the chair, a bag in one hand and the other placing chips into his mouth. Valerie was also there, her head bobbing in his lap.

I licked my lips. They felt so dry. I glanced around, but the only water bottle was empty. I rolled onto the ground with a thud in search for more. A sweet smell drew my attention. I glanced up, seeing moisture on her inner thigh. I inched closer, getting my face right up against her ass. I tugged the skirt over my head and inspected the tiny white thong. It was wet, with a tiny stream of sweet-smelling juice leaking out.

Naturally, I stuck my tongue out and lapped at it. I grunted with approval and licked more, working my way up her leg. I pulled aside the offending thong, lapping at her bare pussy. It oozed with it. The scent filled my nose. I pressed my tongue deeper, sucking it all out. I had to grab her ass because it was shaking so much. I held it still while I drilled my tongue into her, more juices splashing my face. I slurped it up and lapped at her more.

I extricated my face, satisfied that my mouth was no longer dry. Upon glancing down, a perfect pussy was just waiting for me, its pink lips warm and inviting. My cock was even right there. How fortunate.

I pressed easily into that silken embrace, bottoming out and grinding against it. Valerie moaned around Dan's cock while he continued to munch his chips. He offered me some. I thought about it for a moment before taking a handful and shoving them into my mouth while I rolled my hips. Wet squishes and squelches filled the room with the crunching of chips.

I wiped my hands on Valerie's skirt before grabbing her hips and fucking her harder. She gurgled in Dan's lap, her ass pushing back against me with every thrust.

I don't know how long I fucked that wet hole, but every moment felt amazing. It clamped around me, and then fluttered, and slammed against me, constantly alternating while I pumped it.

Valerie's mouth popped off Dan after he groaned and then dumped the rest of the chips in his mouth.

"Fuck, how many times are you going to make me cum, Ash?" She rested her face on the carpet, her ass high in the air while I continued slamming into it.

"Dunno. Feels really good though. Wish I could fuck this all the time."

She cried out as she clamped around me again.

"Okay. You can fuck me whenever you want. Cum in me too. It's not like it'll be a problem."

"Right," Dan said between chews. "Other brother!"

"Other brother!" I cheered as my balls tightened against me. I sprayed cum into her while she moaned and ground her ass against me.

***

"You know what we should do?" Dan said. He had both feet up on one arm of the couch while he splayed out. "We should do DNA tests."

I peeked around Valerie, still sitting in my lap, my hands under her shirt playing with her tits while she sipped her beer. We'd largely sobered up and I was just riding the wave of good feelings and empty balls. Apparently, Valerie got horny as hell when she got high, and she had no qualms about us boning down now that we knew we weren't related. I guess there had been more than a few repressed sexual feelings between us over the years.

"Why would we want to do that?" I asked.

"Well, then you could find out who your parents are," he answered, his eyes still bloodshot. "We could pick up some of those kits. They could check their databases, maybe figure out who they are. You'd need that information for, like, medical stuff, right?"

"Besides, who knows if mom and dad would actually tell you anything," Valerie added, leaning back and nuzzling my neck. "They've been keeping it from us for nearly two decades. They may not even know."

"I guess, but why would you all do it?"

"Wouldn't it be fun?" Dan said with a dopey smile. "We could find out if we're, like, Norwegian, or Native American, or Canadian."

Valerie snorted with laughter at the comment. "You dork, why would Canadian show up in an ancestry analysis? That'd be the same as saying we're descended from Americans. We're all just immigrants."

Dan scratched his head, his brain obviously churning hard to get his thoughts straight. "Uh, but like, Native Canadian."

"That's just Native Americans again," I said, pausing in thought. "Isn't it?"

"Only one way to find out," Dan called out, holding his hand up triumphantly. "We'll find out exactly how much Native Canadian we are!"

"Fuck it, I'm in!" Valerie cheered.

***

The weekend passed quickly in a haze of video games, beer, weed, and spit-roasting Valerie. Once that seal had been broken, it was like the floodgates had opened and every teenage fantasy we'd both ever imagined had come true. Every position, every hole, all ripe for the picking now that we were free and clear. Eiffel Tower, check. Double stuffed, check. Hanging monkey bar, devised, developed, and tested. Check.

All good things did inevitably have to end though. Valerie needed to get back to school, and Dan and I needed to clean the house before his mom got back. The unmistakable odor of pot lingered everywhere, and cum stained the furniture. We spent a solid several hours scrubbing and febreezing the place down. I suddenly had a newfound respect for the cleaners on porn sets.

We cleaned until the telltale sound of the garage opening rumbled through the living room. We stored the cleaning supplies just in time for his mom to open the door and drop off her travel suitcase.

Ms. Davidson had Dan young, back in high school, and really rocked the MILF look. She had the family blonde hair, Mr. Davidson being her brother, pulled back into a loose ponytail. Light makeup gave her a rosy tint, hiding the sparse wrinkles forming around her eyes. Her buttoned shirt fit tight against her body, with plenty of space for her heavy breasts. At least triple D's if I had to guess. Her pencil skirt molded to her great ass, the high heels showing off her calves.

"Oh, hi Ash," she said with a start. "I didn't see your car. Didn't realize you were over."

"Hi, Ms. Davidson," I said with a hesitant wave. "Yeah, uh, some things have been going on."

"It's Dana, Ash," she chided, giving me a quick kiss on the cheek. She moved past me, her chest brushing my arm, the sweet scent of strawberries filling my nose. "And what happened to your car?"

"Uh, the last time I saw it... it was on the side of the road." I trailed off as she stumbled and stared back at me with wide-eyed concern.

She dropped her luggage, and grabbed my shoulders, her eyes scanning me frantically. "Are you okay? Did you crash? Are you hurt?"

"No, no, it was...." I hesitated to say anything. The three of us had talked about it, but we'd been pretty high at the time. A lot of the feelings I'd suppressed started to bubble up again. "I, uh, found out... I'm adopted."

Dana teared up, her lip quivering. Her arms slipped around me, pulling me into a tight embrace.

"Oh my god, sweety. I'm so sorry." She seemed more torn up about it than me. She sniffled as she warmed me, rubbing her cheek against mine. "If you need anything, just tell me. Do you need to stay here? Please, anything at all."

I rested my head on her shoulder, enjoying the closeness. She'd always been like a second mother to me. A crazy hot mom, but a caring figure I could depend on. Maybe even more than my own mother.

"Thanks, miss... Dana. Dan actually set me up downstairs. I... hope that's alright."

She rocked me gently, her hands rubbing circles on my back. "Of course."

***

I'd be lying if I said that I didn't like the attention Dana was giving me. She had always been big on public displays of affection, and now that she knew I was hurting, she ramped it up. Every time she saw me required a hug, even if I'd just left the room not two minutes ago. They were long, tight embraces, as though she were trying to make up for my lack of family. My youthful hormones were going crazy every time she squeezed her soft globes against me. She must have noticed, as she'd always press her entire body against me, but she never said anything.

I tried to make myself useful around the house, not wanting to be the kind of guest that just took advantage of the hosts. It also helped me keep my mind off my family situation. I hadn't turned the phone back on since Friday.

I chased the thoughts of talking with mom and dad away, focusing instead on the pigsty that was Dan's room. It wasn't like I was a neat freak, but my room was a far sight better than his. Food wrappers, unwashed clothing, and a bag that stank with the funk of a thousand sweaty gym socks. I loved the guy, but he was an animal.

When I wasn't picking up, I was cleaning. I scrubbed every surface until it shined. Especially the windows facing the pool where Dana would suntan in the late afternoons.

That woman was a goddess. How she was still single was beyond me. After her baby daddy had knocked her up, he'd skipped town. Luckily, Mr. Davidson lived nearby, so he filled in the dad role for Dan.

But Dana, damn. She had that traditional hourglass figure, great tits, and wide hips with a narrow waist. She'd always wear tight shirts that showed off a nice amount of cleavage and jeans that showed off that dump truck of hers. Sure, she might have had a few extra pounds, but she carried them well.

Her favorite activity was lazing in the sun, like a cat. And there she was, poolside, lying face down on the lounge, wearing the smallest thong imaginable, and tanning that gorgeous ass of hers. It glistened under the sun and all I wanted to do was lick every inch of her.

I must have washed the same spot for nearly an hour when she rolled over, her tits barely held in by the tiny triangle patches over her nipples and a string thin enough to floss with. She flashed a smile at me, and I jumped in surprise at having been caught. I made a show of reaching up and cleaning the far corners, but all that succeeded in doing was rubbing my tenting shorts against the window for her to see. I gave a quick wave and then disappeared back into the house.

***

The following day, I was working outside. I pulled at my shirt and wiped my face, the sweat stinging my eyes. The sun was bright and beating down on me as I cleaned out the pool. Dan was at his part-time job with Dana working from home today, her office up on the second floor.