Dirty Little Secrets

Story Info
Ash learns a secret that shakes his world as he knows it.
8.8k words
4.43
22.6k
48
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Foreword:

Though not explicitly stated, all characters are over the age of 18. They are either finishing high school or in college.

I finished writing my paper, barely taking the time to review it before submitting it to the teacher. The senior class half-assed it as everyone had already gotten their acceptance letters. As long as Mr. Adders could check the box and get back to drinking himself stupid, he really didn't give a shit.

The email chimed, signifying a thankful end to the project. I shut the laptop and rolled my neck, the tension already easing. It wasn't hard work, just tedious. Soon enough, I'd be out of state studying something more interesting than American History.

Pushing back from the desk, I looked over the mess on my dresser. Shirts littered the thing, and it was unclear which were clean, and which weren't. I could just wear what I had on, but a long day at school on a hot day didn't leave a fantastic smell. And since Jenny wanted me to pay a visit while her folks were out, I couldn't roll up smelling like a locker room.

I grabbed the first shirt I could, sniffing it and discarding it onto the floor. The next wasn't much better. The last one seemed alright. It wasn't one of my usual, so how it had gotten toward the top of the pile was a mystery.

I stripped off my grey and white shirt and slipped on the black one. It was definitely tighter, showing off my lean form. No six-pack, but I hardly had any fat, and that was good enough for me.

I glanced in the mirror, straightening out my hair. It started to grow wavy whenever I let it grow out too far, and it was currently getting to the point where it needed to be cut. I blew away the blonde hair that fell across my eyes.

I grabbed my phone, stuffing it into my jeans, before heading down the hall. Mom wouldn't be back for another hour, and dad always got back late. They wouldn't miss me. That just left my little brother, Kyle, in the house. I hoped that I could just slip out without him noticing.

No such luck.

He was sitting in the kitchen, reading over some letters. He glanced up just enough for his annoying smirk to darken my day.

"What are you looking at?" I growled at him as I grabbed the car keys from the hook. He'd always been a prick. Spreading lies about me. Stealing my shit. Calling the cops on me. But his new thing was posting on social media about how I was some abandoned kid that wasn't even his brother.

"Nothing. Just happy to see you leave," he sneered. "Hopefully you don't come back."

"Oh, I can't wait to be rid of you. And, if you go into my room, Kyle, I will kill you."

"Won't be your room for much longer, loser." He spat the words with more venom than usual, but I wasn't going to let the little shit ruin my afternoon.

I put on my shoes and headed for the door. "Whatever."

The door slammed shut before he could deliver whatever comeback he had loaded. I reminded myself that I just had to deal with him for another few months, then I'd be in college and away from him.

That didn't stop me from fantasizing about grabbing him by his brown curls and dragging him outside where I'd pound him into the lawn.

Why mom let him get away with everything was beyond me. All he had to do was turn on the tears and she'd bend over backwards. And it was always my fault.

You're the big brother, you should take care of him.

Be the bigger man.

He's just a kid.

And dad was no help, either. As long as one of us didn't end up dead, he really couldn't be bothered to step in.

God, I wanted to lift the little shit up and smash his teeth in. Maybe then he'd finally shut his trap.

I climbed into my shitty Honda Civic and started it up. It wasn't that it was a bad car, it was just old as hell. Pushing twenty in a car was not great. It still got me from point A to point B, and as long as one of those was far away, then that was fine by me.

I crammed one of the old cd's dad had left me into the deck. Yeah, not even Bluetooth, fucking cd's. At least he had decent taste in music, none of that Backstreet Boys crap.

I grumbled as I peeled out of the driveway, leaving our crummy ranch house in the dust. I wasn't going to miss it.

The twenty-minute ride to Jenny's place let me cool my emotions. He just had a way of getting under my skin, of making even the best days miserable. I refused to waste any more brain power thinking about him.

Well, except for one last fantasy of running him over. And then backing up over him.

Jenny lived in a two-floor house in the nicer part of town. Her parents both had high-paying jobs, so they could afford the ridiculous home prices. How would I know about the housing market? Her dad, Nathan, but I always called him Mr. Davidson, was a chatty guy and had told me all about what a pain it had been to buy a place. It was boring as hell, but he was a nice guy, and he let me drink beers with him, so I figured I owed him that much at least. Plus, I was banging his daughter. So I owed him a lot.

I parked on the curb, spotting neither car in the driveway. Her dad was likely still at work, and her mom did some accounting work on the side, so she was out for tax season. That left us a quiet place to get nasty.

I rang the bell, eagerly anticipating some action. I was a typical teenager, with a sex drive a mile long and stamina to spare. And my personal motto was, every girl got at least one orgasm with me. And having been with only one girl, I was one-for-one. 100% batting average.

The door swung open, revealing my gorgeous girlfriend, Jenny. She stood just a few inches shorter than me at 5'8" and boasted a tight body that everyone drooled over. Double D tits, tiny waist, and an ass that I could, and did, bounce quarters off. Wavy blonde hair and blue eyes, she was the American dream.

Jenny beckoned me in with a curled finger, a wicked grin on her face. She turned and walked further into the house, her legging-clad ass bouncing with each step. The girl had an ass for days, and I had more than once worshipped every inch of those succulent globes with my tongue. I was hard just thinking about it.

I followed her, closing the door behind me, never taking my eyes off her. Up the stairs we went, watching those cheeks clap with every deliberately heavy step she took. I couldn't wait to bury myself balls deep in her again.

We entered her room, a shrine to K-Pop boy bands, but I couldn't have cared less. All I wanted was her.

She stopped at her bed and put her hands on her hips, cocking them to one side.

"I have a special surprise for you, baby," she teased, glancing back, and nibbling her lip. "And I know you're going to love it."

I nearly swallowed my tongue as she bent over and slid the tops of her leggings over the meat of her ass. Her creamy orbs bounced as she waggled her hips. She gripped both cheeks in her hands and spread them, showing off a winking and lubed hole.

"I want you to fuck my ass, Ash."

I'd never taken off my pants so fast in my life. They were around my ankles as I shuffled behind her. I grabbed her hips with one hand, and my cock with the other. I pressed the tip against that wet starfish, lubing myself up as she gasped and cooed.

"Fuck me hard, baby. I've been stretching it out for you. I want you to take my anal cherry."

My cock nearly burst at the words. Jenny could talk a deaf man into busting a nut, but I contained myself.

I pressed forward, her hole eagerly expanding and sucking in the tip.

"Ooo, that's it, baby. Mhm, feed me that fat cock."

I groaned as she squeezed my cock like a velvety glove. I put both hands on her hips and pressed in further. Inch after inch slid smoothly into her buttery hole to gasps of delight from her.

"Oh, fuck, baby! You're so much bigger than my toys. You're going to tear me apart!"

She moaned as I pulled her back hard, sinking another several inches in.

"You are such a nasty slut, Jenny. I can't believe I've fucked every one of your holes now."

"Mhm, fuck me hard. I need to feel you cum in my ass. I've heard it's the most amazing feeling."

I had to tune her out or I was going to dump my load right now. The best way to shut her up was to fuck her until she couldn't talk anymore.

I slammed the last inches into her, and she squealed as my balls slapped her pussy. I grabbed her wrists, pulling back as she bent lower. I leaned into my thrusts while I yanked her back, making her scream incoherently.

Her hole sucked and massaged me, desperately milking me for my cum, but I refused to give it up just yet. She needed to be fucked into submission.

I nudged her knee with my foot, and she knew what I wanted. She sank to her knees, my cock buried in her ass as I follower her down. I never let go of her wrists. She rested her cheek on the carpet, wiggling her hips as I settled behind her. I groaned appreciatively and pressed back into her. My pace steadily increased until I was hammering her hard, her wails and the wet slap of her ass filling the room.

I gathered her wrists into one hand and placed the other on her head. She arched her back and panted as I got to my feet. I leaned my weight onto her head, pinning her down while I rammed hard into her ass. Her screams rose higher and higher until I couldn't even hear it anymore. Her body shook and her ass clamped hard around me. Her pussy sprayed, covering my balls in her sweet nectar. I howled as I gave her one last thrust, burying myself completely in her freshly used ass.

I nearly blacked out as I dumped a torrent of cum up her ass. She whimpered and gasped, her legs shaking uncontrollably. Her leggings were soaked. She moaned like a good little slut, her ass rippling around me, sucking the last of my cum out of me.

I pulled out slowly to her throaty moans, her ass clinging desperately to me. When I popped out, her ass constricted, a dribble of cum running down her thighs and onto the carpet. She wasn't done yet though.

I shuffled over and grinned at her as I bobbed my cock in front of her face. She didn't even hesitate, sucking the cum and lube covered cock into her mouth, running her tongue all around it, lovingly cleaning it until it was spotless.

Fuck, I loved this slut.

***

After some post-sex cuddling and cleanup, we headed back downstairs to the living room. Her parents would be coming back soon, and as cool as her dad was, he'd probably be upset to walk in on her screaming as she came her brains out. We ended up just cuddling on the couch, talking about whatever came to mind, like the newest TikTok trends.

"So, what's that little shit brother of yours going on about now?" Jenny asked as we watched a Netflix show. "He's been posting weird shit about you being adopted? It's all over my feeds."

I groaned and rolled my eyes. Couldn't even dick down my girl in peace. "Fucked if I know. I'm just ignoring him and hoping he gets hit by a bus."

"Hmm." She flicked through a couple more videos on her phone before remembering something. "Oh, I forgot to tell you, mom and dad are taking me out to Wisconsin this weekend. We leave tomorrow."

"Wisconsin? What's there?"

"Don't remind me," she groaned, flopping against the couch. "It's a family gathering on mom's side. Apparently, everyone's going, so I won't be around for a few days."

"Well, shit." I grinned as I ran my hand up her taut thigh. "Guess I'm gonna have to load you up for the road."

She lifted my hand with a grin, placing a finger in her mouth and sucking on it slowly. Her tongue danced around it sensually. I grunted, my cock already growing hard again. Her tongue stopped at the rumble of a car. She pulled it out with a pop. "Ah well. I'm sure you'll find a way to survive." She kissed my cheek and settled against me.

I glanced over as the door opened, her dad smiling at us as he dropped the keys in the bowl. He was the epitome of business casual. Buttoned shirt rolled up at the sleeves, giving him that 'get down to business' vibe. Slacks and loafers that said 'suburban warrior', and a surprisingly lush set of blonde hair.

"Hey Ashton, hey pumpkin. Been here long?"

"Just for a bit," I answered, my arm still around Jenny who was snuggled up against me. "Did some homework and then came over."

"You still doing that?" he laughed as he dropped his bag and headed into the kitchen behind us. "Thought you had all your acceptance letters in."

"Yeah, well, they can still rescind those. Don't want to take the chance."

He grunted, the clink of a bottle coming as he closed the fridge.

"Beer?" he offered, holding out two lagers.

"Nah, I gotta drive home soon," I said with some regret. "Mom would kill me if she smelled it."

"I'll take one, dad." Jenny grabbed a bottle and sipped at it.

He sat on his recliner and kicked off his loafers. He leaned back, taking a big swig and sighing happily. For a guy in his forties, he kept himself fit, but he was always exhausted from his job. Consulting or something like that.

"You catch the game yesterday, Ash?" he asked with an easy smile.

It was fun talking sports with Mr. Davidson. He used to play baseball back in high school and still kept up with the local team. He still volunteered with the teams, traveling on weekends to encourage them. I'd played for a few years, but a nasty fall screwed up my shoulder last season and I'd been out ever since. It didn't bother me too much, and it made great content for the college essays.

We ended up just chatting until Jenny's mom got home. Just like Jenny, she was tall, blonde, and stacked. Mr. D was a lucky man.

They asked me to stay for dinner, but I excused myself, not wanting to overstay my welcome. They tried to insist, but I told them I had to get home.

***

I was on my way back when I swore I saw my dad driving the opposite way, going well over the speed limit. He'd always get on my case about that, which was why I doubted myself. Either that wasn't him, or he'd left something important at the office.

The sun was on the horizon when I pulled into our driveway, parking behind mom's car. Dad's car wasn't there, so maybe that had been him after all. I couldn't imagine what had made him haul ass down the sideroads though.

I hadn't even turned off the engine before Kyle cut in front of the headlights, casting long shadows across the garage.

"Ha! I fucking knew it!" he yelled triumphantly as he thrust a paper into my face.

I recoiled, snatching the paper, and tossing it onto the passenger seat. "The fuck are you on about?"

I went to open the door when he caught it and slammed it shut again. He leaned in through the window, a manic look in his eyes.

"I knew you didn't look anything like mom and dad," he grinned maliciously. "And now I have proof. That paper? I did a DNA test. You don't share a single chromosome with me or dad. That's right. You're fucking adopted."

Silence filled the car as he smiled victoriously. I could only blink, not fully processing what he'd just said. He'd said a lot of messed up things, but he'd never been this psychotic.

"Go ahead, read it," he encouraged. "Says right at the top. No. Genetic. Match."

I slowly turned my head to the crumpled paper beside me, unable to move my hand. My pulse quickened and my eyes widened at the printed words. My stomach sank and I grew lightheaded.

I barely registered what he said next. It all sounded like I was hearing it through a tin can. Muffled and garbled. I blinked at him owlishly, unable to form a coherent thought.

I needed to leave. I needed to think.

I threw the car into reverse and peeled out of the driveway. I was vaguely aware of Kyle, hunched over in laughter as mom came rushing out of the house. She waved her arms frantically, calling out to me, but I was already accelerating away.

***

I didn't know where I was going. I was barely paying attention. My hands moved on their own, flicking the turn signal and merging onto another road. It was dark out, the stars shining brightly overhead.

I had turned off the phone. I couldn't take the constant calls and texts. The barrage of notifications and chimes had nearly driven me crazy. I barely had the capacity to read them, much less understand them. My world was still reeling.

My car chimed, a light flashing red on the dashboard. I kept my eyes on the road, driving into the night. There were barely any cars out here, wherever I was. A thick canopy covered the sky now. I didn't even know where the nearest forest was, but I'd apparently found it.

The car sputtered and slowly lost power. I pressed down the accelerator, but I just limped along for another quarter mile. With the last of its power, it pulled off onto the gravel that crunched beneath the tires.

I turned on the cabin light, bathing the car a sickly yellow. I eyed the crumpled paper, as if willing it to disappear. To disperse back into the dream I knew it had to be.

But it didn't. It just sat there. Mockingly.

I didn't even feel my hands move, but the paper was in them now, the crisp sheet crinkling where I gripped it hard. It shook in my hands. But the words were clear.

No genetic match.

Kyle wasn't my brother. Dad wasn't my dad. Mom probably wasn't my mom either. Who even was I?

It might have been hours, but it felt like only seconds, as the overhead light winked out, bathing me in complete darkness. The night was warm, but I shivered anyway.

I reached down onto the center console, the phone lying silent there.

I couldn't stay here.

I turned it on. There were a million texts, app messages, and missed calls. I ignored them all.

I tapped a number, holding it up to my ear as it rang.

"Sup?" came Dan's playful voice on the line. My best friend. My ride or die. "This a booty call?"

"Dan," I said, my voice scratchy and dry. "I need help."

I could hear the grin fall from his face. "Yeah, of course. Where are you? You need bail?"

"I don't know where I am. I just started driving. Car's dead." I couldn't muster up the emotion to sound as panicked and overwhelmed as I felt.

"Okay. It'll be okay. Pull up the map app. Just text me a screenshot, I'll come get you."

"Thanks."

"Yeah. Stay safe. I'll be there soon."

***

Dan found me slumped against the car tire, staring at the gravel at my feet. I was barely responsive, simply handing him the paper. He helped me into his car and drove me back. I don't recall speaking the entire ride back.

He set me up in his mom's basement, promising not to tell anyone that I was down here. His mom wouldn't even be back until late Sunday, and she'd probably let me stay once I explained the situation. She'd always been the caring sort; making extra dinner if I stopped by, helping me with my college apps, even paying me to house sit on occasion. In some ways, she was more of a mom than mom was.

I didn't recall falling asleep, but the next thing I knew there was cold breakfast sandwiches in bags on the coffee table beside the flattened paper that had started it all. I ignored the food. I wasn't hungry.

I grabbed the sheet, reading it again, having practically memorized the entire page. 0% genetic match. Unrelated to Kyle. Unrelated to dad.

It wasn't possible. I remembered Kyle being born. Valerie, my older sister, had never said anything. We were pretty close. She definitely would have said something.

I'd lost all track of time in the dark basement. It was fully finished, but the small windows barely let in the light. For all I knew, I'd been down here for days. The number of fast-food bags lent proof to that hypothesis.

"Where is he?!"

My heart stopped as a familiar voice yelled loud enough to wake the dead. I could hear her from across the house, and through the cement walls.

"Don't give me that! I know he's here! Ashton! Ash!!"

Valerie's bellows were finally silenced when the door slammed shut. My stomach sank. He'd let my sister into the house.