Dirty Old Landlord Pt. 01

Story Info
Big tit renter makes deal to fuck for rent payments.
6.8k words
4.5
89.9k
111
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
iThicke
iThicke
126 Followers

My name is Jim Parks. I've been renting houses for a very long time. Once I graduated from college I began to work for a property management company. This is where I learned the ins and outs of renting and managing rental homes.

That was about 40 years ago. Now I have several rental homes that I own. I've been a landlord for so long that I can do it in my sleep. It's a tough job at times, but for the most part, if you can learn how to get good renters, it's a pretty easy job.

The most difficult job of a landlord is when you have renters that don't pay. It's pretty difficult to look people in the eye and say you need to be out by the weekend and know they have nowhere to go.

Make no mistake about it though, evicting is part of the job.

As I began to buy homes in strategic locations, at one point I started to focus on homes that were rentable around a local college. I figured it'd be easy to keep them rented and the homes themselves were inexpensive.

However, I learned pretty quickly the difficulties of renting to college kids. Some will completely destroy the property while others are always late on the rent. Oftentimes the students will let other students live In the house too. This is strictly against the contract they signed with me.

About 20 years ago I learned there could be an advantage to students who can't pay the rent. I call it "fuck payments".

It all happened by accident really. There was a Mexican girl named Rosa who was in her second year of college. She had been renting one of my houses for a little over a year. Rosa had all sorts of Grants but had talked her parents into helping her live off campus.

Rosa was a super hot and social chick. She partied a lot and could never manage her finances. She would always be in the newest designer clothes, at every party, and had a ton of friends.

It's not that she didn't have the money for rent, she would just spend it.

The first 10 or 11 months were fine. Then she started to be late on the rent, and eventually, she just stopped paying.

I believe it was on an early Saturday morning that I went to the rental property to find out what the problem was. I knocked on the door and there was no answer. I knocked a few more times, and again there's no answer.

Then I did the really heavy "landlord knock" and yelled, "Rosa it's the landlord!". About a minute later she came to the door. She obviously looked like she had a hangover. Her hair and makeup were a mess.

I said, "Hello Rosa I'm here because you haven't paid rent in a couple of months." She said, "Oh shit, I am so sorry. I can catch it up by next month. Is that OK?"

I said, " Rosa I'm sorry but we are past that point. I need you to pay me at least one month today."

"I'm sorry Mr. Parks, there's no way I can pay that today. I am completely broke."

I asked her " Is there any way you can call your parents or whoever helps you with your finances?"

She said, " My parents both work so I can stay here and they have no extra money."

I asked her if I could come inside to talk with her about this and she opened the door and I walked in.

The house was a complete wreck. There were clothes everywhere, books and papers from school were strewn all over the place. I saw empty pizza boxes on tables and dishes that looked like they have not been washed in a couple of weeks.

I had been renting to college kids for some time so this didn't bother me at all.

I said, "Rosa this is serious. I need to collect my rent. you're going to need to do something to get me paid or I'm going to have to evict you."

She said "Mr. Parks, I don't have any money right now, I really mean it. My parents will kill me if they find out that I didn't use the money they sent me to pay the rent."

I said, " Rosa that is really not my problem. you're going to have to find some way to get me paid, now."

As we're sitting there talking I started to get a good look at her. She was in a white robe which really contrasted her Mexican brown skin. She had beautiful smooth thin legs and matching furry white house shoes on.

I could tell by the way the robe was fitting her that she had some huge tits tucked in the robe. By the way her waist was wrapped in the robe, I could see she was pretty thin except for her huge tits. A total knockout actually.

My guess was she was about 5.2' and weighed probably 100 to 110 lbs. Her hair was long and dark and she had it tied up in a ponytail. My guess would be she had 30GG tits, they were huge, with pink, thick nipples that one day would feed several kids.

As she was talking to me I noticed that her lips were full and her mouth was actually quite big. She also had beautiful white teeth. I can't say it enough, she was beautiful.

As I was sitting there talking to her, my dirty old man mind started to wander. I started to see her naked in my head. From the looks of it, she had nothing on underneath that robe.

Then it dawned on me, I had never even come close to thinking this before, but there might be a way she could pay the rent. Again, my dirty old man brain was doing what it does.

It would need to be her idea though, not mine. But, I needed to plant the seed.

"Rosa, I totally understand that you're in a tough position. Can you think of any way you can pay me? I realize you don't have any money, unfortunately, that will not keep me from evicting you today. Can you think of anything you have that I would want?"

She said, "Mr. Parks, I really don't have anything. I have a computer but I need that for school."

I said, " I don't need a laptop. What else can you think of?"

"Oh man, this totally sucks. I'm so sorry Mr. Parks. Hmm. Maybe I can work it off. Is there anything I can do? Do you need me to do anything?"

I said looking her straight in the eyes, " What kind of work can you do? As far as my business goes I really don't need any help. Can you think of anything you can do for me that I would want? Something you can do right now to start to pay back your rent?"

Right then I noticed she picked up on the "right now." I saw it in her eyes as I said it. I think my eyes said what I really meant too. I wasn't good at this yet.

She said, "Oh shit, Are you fucking kidding me? You want me to have sex with you?"

I quickly replied and softly put up my hand and said, "Rosa, I never said anything about sex. However, if you think you can pay me with that, you will need to offer it.

As I said before, we need to figure this out today. If you can pay me now, pay me and I will leave. Otherwise, tell me what you can, want, and are willing to do."

This might be a good time to describe myself. I'm about 6 1', thick, slightly overweight, not super fat, and a bit of a belly. I have short brown hair, a medium graying beard and my body is pretty hairy. I would fall into the white category, but I'm sure I'm mixed with something because I'm not all that white. It's like I have a permanent tan.

I would like to think but I'm pretty good looking, at least when I was younger I was. I hit 60 last year so I have a bit of a happy old man bear look.

I learned at a young age that I was well endowed. In high school when the kids took showers together, I and everyone else could see that I had a huge dick and a big set of balls compared to the other kids.

My cock measures about 8 inches long and is about a thick as a beer can. My old balls have grown over the years and proudly hang low and wide.

My dickhead is huge. It is about 2 inches long by itself and thicker than my dick. The other 6 inches is a big fat dick. The shaft is thick and veiny. Quite the mean looking cock when hard.

I was married for about 18 years, with 3 kids. All of which are out of school and have families. My wife and I decided to get a divorce when the kids left for college. I've been single ever since.

My wife and I are still friends, we just decided it would be best to live our own lives.

I have always been the horny type. After my divorce, I picked up a few girlfriends along the way. But everyone wants to get married. Once the married word comes into the relationship I'm out.

So to say the least, prior to rent fucking, I didn't get laid very often.

Now, back to Rosa.

She leaned back in her chair, kind of threw her arms up in the air, and said "Mr. Parks, that is totally fucked up!, Oh shit!" She put her hands on her face like she was thinking.

That made me nervous, so II got up and said "Rosa, I'll tell you what, you have until tomorrow to figure out how to pay me. If you don't have the money or any idea how to pay me, then I will start the eviction notice immediately. I am sorry Rosa, this is just business."

As I was walking to the door, Rosa said " Wait. Oh man. OK. I will do it." I turned to her and said, "Do what?"

She said, "I will have sex with you then."

"Are you sure that is the only thing that you can think of? I would rather have my money."

She said, " There's no way for me to give it to you in cash. This is the only way."

I asked, " What is the only way?" She said, "To pay you with sex."

"Are you sure you want to pay me with sex? And this is your idea?"

She looked at me square in the eye and said, "Yes, let's do it."

I said, "Well fine then, at this point in the negotiations, I need to see what you are bargaining with. Why don't you stand up and drop that robe." It took everything for me to say that without stuttering all over myself.

She said, "I'm pretty sure you're going to like what you see." Then she stood up, walked over to me, looked me straight in the eye, and dropped her robe.

She was gorgeous. as I had imagined, she had a thin but curvy body with two huge tits. Her nipples were thick, young, and pink. She had a bit of curly hair around her cunt, otherwise, she had very smooth young beautiful skin.

I said, "Turn sound so I can see your ass." Then she turned around so I could see her ass. She didn't have a big ass, it was medium to small. It was perfectly round. It was perfect. From behind, I could see the sides of her huge boobs. Again, absolutely beautiful.

She then grabbed her ass with both hands and slapped her ass and squeezed it. Then turned to me and said, "Will this do?" I said, "Very nice."

I paused and took in a good look and said, "OK then, let's head to the bedroom."

Okay, now I'm going to share with you the rules around fucking for rent. For those of you who are already thinking about it.

Before the rules, I need to mention that it is extremely rare that you can find someone who will want to pay rent with fucking. Most are pretty upset when they see me, while others you probably will not want to fuck in the first place.

If they are pissed off, again most are, the conversation goes south pretty quick. Also, if they say no in any way, you drop it and say there must have been a miscommunication and stop immediately.

Rule 1, It's always about fucking. There's no falling in love with that person. If that happens, end it right then.

If the renter says something like "I'm falling love with you" or any version of that, end it immediately. If you get feelings for the person, end it right then. Things can only get seriously fucked up if you don't.

Rule 2, This part is how you make Rule 1 work. You always speak in dirty sex talk and refer to body parts when talking.

Examples:

"I'm here to drain my dick in that pussy. Now, get over on the bed and get your ass up in the air."

"I am going to blow a huge load in that pussy of yours."

"I love the way your pussy sucks the cum out of my balls."

"Use your tongue more, so when my cum blows in your mouth, you can keep licking and sucking my dick as you swallow all my cum."

"Call me Daddy when I'm fucking you."

"Your pussy feels so good wrapped around my big dick."

Rule 3, When you finish fucking, get dressed and leave. Don't lay around and make "pillow talk".

Rule 4, Never take them out anywhere. They are paying the rent after all.

OK, back to Rosa. At this point, Rosa headed to the bedroom naked. I told her to get up on the bed on all fours, and face me.

I took off all my clothes except for my boxers, including my socks and shoes. I think sex works better when everyone is completely naked. To me, hot sweaty bodies rubbing together is great sex.

My fat dick at this point had a raging hard on. I walked up to Rosa who was on the end f the bed on all fours. My dick was at about the same level as her mouth and I said "Take out my dick."

She said, "That looks huge Mr. Parks." I said, "What looks huge Rosa?"

"Your dick looks huge Mr. Parks!"

I told her to take it out again and she slid down my boxers and she said, "Oh shit that's big!"

I told her to grab hold of my fat dick and start to stroke it. She did and grabbed it with both hands. I dropped my boxers to the floor.

She stroked it and kind of kept looking at it from side to side, up and down. She was studying it. She couldn't believe how big it was.

I told her to put it in her mouth. I was right about the size of her mouth. She was a natural born cock sucker. I grabbed her hand and placed it on my balls. She began to give me a proper blowjob.

Licking, sucking, stroking, massaging my balls, she had definitely given a blowjob before. I put my hand under her chin so she could look me in the eyes as she was sucking my fat cock.

I grabbed the back of her head I kept pressing it so it would go deeper down her throat. Her saliva started to drip down her chin and onto her huge tits and the bed. Her sucking my fat cock was making a pretty big mess.

It had been a long time since I had anything that hot, wet, and juicy on my dick. I could feel from the bottom of my feet to the top of my neck an electrical current building. My nerves had my skin tingling all over my body. Then, quite suddenly, my balls signaled they were ready.

For a very brief moment, I thought I could hold it. My body said no way. I pushed her head down as far as it would go and held it there, then released what could only be described as a huge old cum load that exploded like a volcano.

As I exploded into her mouth, she choked and started to cough. My cum was coming out of her mouth and nose.

It felt like my load would never end. I kept pulling and pushing her head up and down my cock as I continued to shoot my load into her mouth and throat. At this point she was making all sorts of noise, gagging and slurping while my cum continued to blow out her mouth and down her chest.

I kept her mouth on my fat dick for a while. My dick started to slowly soften a little, but kept her sucking on it. I had her keep sucking and bobbing up and down on my dick for a while.

Finally, she pulled back and said, "Mr. Parks my mouth can't take it anymore." But at the same time, she kept her hands on my cock and balls and stroked them.

I took a moment to look at her. She was simply gorgeous covered in her spit and my cum. Her big beautiful tits were soaked too.

I thought to myself this is going to be a lot of fun. This deal we made was going to work out great.

I felt full of sexual passion. My body decided to lean down and give her a deep tongue fuck in her mouth.

Then, as I continued to kiss her, I pushed her back onto the bed and onto her back and crawled on top of her. I started to grab her tits, nipples, and ass, and made out with her for what seemed like a while.

My dick was still semi hard, but it was totally drained. I knew that with some practice, I would be able to cum multiple times with her.

After what seemed like forever, I got hold of my brain, and rolled off the bed, not saying anything. I started to put my clothes on. She laid back on the bed and watched me get dressed. I could see those big beautiful huge shiny tits sticking up and her hairy little pussy. It was so sexy.

Once I was dressed, I turned to her and said, "Ok, I will see you in a few days."

She popped up from the bed and said, "What!? I just paid the rent."

I said, "You think that was worth $1,397? I will see you in a few days. Also, shave that pussy too."

Said grumbled something like, "Fuck me!". I said, "Yes Rosa, I will. Also, no one fucks that pussy without a condom but me. Make sure you are on the pill too."

Then I left.

As I was driving home I could not believe what had just happened. It was electrifying. I could not get her out of my head. The next few days were torture.

I showed up a few days later like I had said I would do. This time she had done her hair and makeup and answered the door in a thin t-shirt with no bra and thin short shorts. She looked even more beautiful. I could see her huge braless tits and thick full nipples poking through the shirt.

She said, "Come in Mr. Parker, looks like it's time to pay the rent again." I said, "Hello Rosa, yes it is."

Without saying anything, I lightly grabbed her shoulders and turned her around towards the bedroom. I grabbed a big handful of ass and said, "You have a beautiful ass Rosa. Now get in there and take those clothes off. I want to see your pussy."

She didn't have any shoes or underwear on. She walked into the bedroom and turned toward me, looked me into the eyes, and took off her shirt and shorts. Then she said, "You like?" with a big smile, looking down to show me her shaved pussy.

I said, "I do."

I stripped down and took my clothes off to where I was completely naked. We were still standing next to the bed. I leaned in, stuck my tongue out deep in her throat and we started making out.

She was absolutely sexy. I started grabbing her tits and ass as we kissed. She moaned as we made out.

Then, I took my hand and placed the palm on her smooth pussy, all the while still kissing her, deep fucking her mouth with my tongue. Her pussy was completely wet to the point where the sides of her inner thighs were wet too.

I pushed her back onto the bed, raised and spread her legs to get a good look at her tiny wet pussy. It was beautiful.

I said, "Hold your legs up and keep them spread. I am going to eat your pussy until you cum."

She did. I dove in and started to lick, bite, eat and grind her pussy with my face, mouth, and beard.

Her pussy tasted so good. I was all into myself eating her beautiful little pussy until I heard her say, "Oh shit, I am coming Mr. Parker!"

I started to face fuck her pussy even harder and she cried out. "Ohhhhhh shiiiiiit, ooohhhhh yea, ooohhhh WOW!" Her body tensed up and I could feel the gush of wet pussy juice cum all over my face.

I kept going and she said, "Wait, slow down, oh wait oooohhhh shit Mr. Parker!" She tensed up, rolled her back upwards, and pushed her tiny wet pussy into my face.

I grabbed her ass and pushed it up so I could see her little asshole. I spread her perfect ass cheeks and dove my face in and started to lick her asshole. It was amazing.

Eventually, I pulled my face back to look at her tiny swollen pussy and freshly licked virgin asshole. It was amazing.

My dick was a raging hard on and I was ready to fuck. My body and animal brain had taken over and I needed to blow a huge load into her tight little pussy.

I knew that a tiny little pussy like hers was going to have to stretch quite a bit to accommodate my big fat dick. I wanted her to enjoy it and cum all over my fat dick.

I crawled up onto the bed next to her and started to make out with her again. My face and beard were completely covered in her wet pussy cum. I pulled back for a moment and said, "That is how your pussy tastes." and then started to kiss her again.

I moved my hand down over her pussy and started to rub it. She moaned, "Mmmmm."

Then I inserted my fat middle finger into her pussy and started to finger fuck her. Her pussy was hot, really heated up, and sopping wet.

I kept finger fucking her while moving down to start sucking on her gorgeous tits and nipples. I would suck and bite her tits as I kept going in and out of her pussy with my finger. I really started fingering her hard and fast, kind of slapping her pussy as I was doing it.

iThicke
iThicke
126 Followers
12