Dirty Old Landlord Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was going from one tit to the next until she tensed up again and came. I kept fingering her pussy as she came and then inserted another fat finger.

Her mouth opened up wide when I inserted the second finger and she moaned again out loud.

I then pulled off her tits and looked her in the eye. I squeezed my hand on her pussy, still with two fat fingers buried in her, grabbed a handful, and shook it.

I kissed her again and we mouth fucked as I rolled on top of her. I put my whole body on her and she naturally spread her legs to accommodate me.

I moved up a little bit until my huge dickhead was touching her pussy. Then we looked into each other's eyes and I started to push.

She said, "Mr. Parker, I don't think your dick is going to fit." I confidently said, "It will." I then pushed my cock hard into her tiny wet pussy.

Rosa cried out, "It's toooo biiigg!" Her back rolled up, I reached down and placed my hands under her ass to get a good grip.

I kept pushing, feeling her little pussy open up. Her head was leaned back and she was moaning out loud while trying to take in my huge dick.

She was breathing short breaths as I kept pushing. Finally, I was all in and could feel my body touching hers.

I lifted up a bit to get her legs on my shoulders and could feel my big balls resting on her ass. The cool wetness on my balls from her juices contrasted with the heat of her pussy.

Her pussy had a slick tight hot wet grip on my fat dick.

After a couple of slow pumps into her pussy, I leaned in and kissed her again, tongue fucking her mouth, while grinding my dick deep into her.

Then I completely lifted up off her, grabbed her ankles, and started to fuck her like a bull. I was slamming into her pussy with all my might. She was screaming, "Oooohhhhh, Ooohhhhh!" with every hard thrust.

From my abdomen, down to my balls was drenched in pussy juice.

I let go over her legs and laid my full body back on top of her, sweaty skin to skin hard passionate fucking. I could feel her huge wet tits swaying and sliding under me as we fucked hard. My huge balls slapped her ass as I plowed away.

I could feel her tensing up to cum again, then that powerful electric shock started to build in my entire body. My big balls signaled it was time to release my load deep into her tiny wet used pussy.

Then I blew. It was a huge one. It felt like I was delivering a huge bowl of thick pudding deep into her pussy. My animalistic senses were seeding a young tight pussy as intended by nature.

We were both sweating profusely.

She could feel my cum coming and started bucking and screaming as I slammed hard into her pussy over and over to release my seed. "Ohhhhhhh myyyyyy, shiiiiit."

I came for what seemed like a personal record of cum. There is no way I had ever cum this hard and this much. The continuous streaming of cum rocked my body and mind.

I leaned in and deep tongue kissed her again and moved my fat dick from side to side, pushing in my seed deep into her little pussy while pleasuring my dick.

We made out for a while as my dick softened. Finally, I lifted off her and slid my dick out of her pussy.

I pulled back to look at her pussy and saw the huge amount of mixed cum and pussy juice. The bed was soaked. Our bodies were wet from sweat. I could see a steady stream of thick white man cum oozing out her pussy.

Rosa just laid back with her legs and arms spread on the bed.

I pulled her legs toward me and dove into her pussy again with my face. I slurped and grinded my face and beard into her swollen pussy for another good 10 minutes. She came again. This time she said, "I didn't know I could cum that many times. Oh, shit Mr. Parker!"

Then I lifted up and gave her a deep tongue kiss and said, "That's your pussy and my cum." We made out for a while and I squeezed and felt every inch of her body.

After gathering up some energy, I rolled off the bed, still sweaty with our juices all over me. I took a good look at her. Her thick nipples were now purple and her tiny pink pussy was swollen and purple too.

I thought to myself, she just got fucked good and it was amazing.

I got dressed, while she laid on the bed watching me. No one said anything, and finally, I said, "See you in a few days." and left.

We continued to fuck regularly over the next several weeks. Sometimes it was a 2-3 hour fuck session and sometimes I would just walk in, push her over the couch and fuck her hard until I came and leave.

Over time, I started to build up enough stamina to cum twice. I loved walking in, getting naked on the bed, laying back, and watching her give me a blowjob and titfuck until I came. I loved cumming on her tits and face.

Then, we would switch places and I would eat her pussy over and over until she came hard, usually more than once, before I fucked her in several positions until I came in her little pussy. It was truly amazing.

One day, as I was eating her beautiful tiny pussy, I pushed her legs up and licked her little asshole. I licked her ass a lot, but this time I inserted one of my fat fingers into her ass.

Rosa squeaked out loud, "Oh no Mr. Parker, that is my ass!".

I said, "Rosa relax, I was always going to fuck you in your little asshole." She said, "Mr. Parks, you will rip me apart with your big dick, it's too big! Please don't."

With that, I reached over to her bedside table and grabbed a bottle of lotion. I squirted a pretty big amount on 2 fingers and started rubbing the lotion all around her little asshole. Then I inserted my two fat fingers into her ass.

She was squirming and telling me it hurts.

I kept finger fucking her ass for the next few minutes and could feel her asshole and body relax a bit.

I moved up her body and started making out with her, grabbing her tits, then sucking her tits, then making out with her. I kept going back and forth from her mouth to her tits.

Then I got back up and started finger fucking her ass again. My fat fingers went in easier the second time and Rosa seemed to relax more.

I rolled Rosa over onto her stomach and put a pillow under her to raise her ass. Her big huge tits were protruding out from the sides. Breathtakingly beautiful view.

I spread her ass cheeks wide and fingered her ass some more. I knew if I could loosen her up, the initial pain would be less.

I reached down and grabbed my rock hard fat dick and placed my fat dickhead on top of her tiny asshole.

I left my dick there and massaged her ass cheeks. I said, "OK Rosa, it is going to hurt a little at first, but then it will feel great. Try and relax."

Rosa said, "Oh shit, your dick is way too big Mr. Parker, please don't do this!"

I spread her ass cheeks as wide as I could, which opened her asshole up a little and started to push in.

The lotion was a big help because my dickhead was able to spread her ass open enough to get the first inch of my fat dick into her ass.

Rosa yelled out loud from the pain. I stopped there for a few seconds and then started pushing in more.

Her body was squirming, she was kicking her legs up in protest, and I was saying, "Relax your ass Rosa, I'm almost in." I kept pushing my dick in deeper.

I would push in hard, then pull out, push in hard again, and go a little deeper, then pull back out. I took it slow but eventually was able to bury my big fat dick all the way into her little ass and rest my old fat balls on her pussy.

Once I was all the way in, I laid on top of her completely, with my full body weight, and started fucking her ass properly.

Rosa started to feel the pleasure and pain mix and eventually started to moan.

Her asshole was so tight, it felt like my dick was going to get squeezed off. But I kept fucking her, harder and harder until my balls told my brain they were going to release my load.

I started to pump hard, pounding her ass as I blew my load deep in her ass. I didn't stop fucking, Rosa said she could feel me filling up her virgin little asshole. I kept pounding away until long after I had released all my thick man seed.

Exhausted, I lifted up off her body and pulled out. I couldn't help but grab and spread her ass cheeks open to look at her gaping asshole oozing out cum.

I slapped her ass and took a handful.

Then I rolled her over and started to kiss her and tongue fuck her mouth. She looked me in the eye and said, "That hurt so much, and I came so hard."

I started deep tongue kiss her, hold her, grab and suck her tits. Rosa moaned, still feeling the cum come out of her gaping asshole. She was worn out and felt empty.

I lifted up and moved down between her legs. I knew she was sore from her virgin ass fuck, so I dove in on her pussy and licked, ate, and ground my face into her freshly fucked asshole and kept going up to her little pussy. I lapped up her holes for another several minutes until she came again.

After that day, Rosa wanted to get fucked in the ass often. She would yell, "Hurt my ass Mr. Parker! Fuck me good Mr. Parker!"

She would get me to cum quick by either giving me a blowjob, or fucking me with her tight wet pussy, then I would spend the next several minutes or much longer, fucking her ass in every position possible.

She loved it up the ass. She loved getting on top of me and riding and bouncing with my dick in her ass.

Over the next two years, until she graduated we fucked more times than you can imagine. There were even a few times I came 3 times in a night. Imagine that from a dirty old man.

It was great, but Rosa is where I learned my rules for paying the rent with fucking.

When you fuck someone as often as I fucked Rosa, you get attached to them and they get attached to you. I put more cum into her than a newlywed's first four years.

Rosa had started to focus on school and stopped partying as much. So, she stopped spending all her money.

After about 9 months, Rosa came to me one day and told me she could pay rent if I wanted her to. I asked her what she wanted to do and she said she like the way things are. So she never paid rent.

Finally, it came time for her to graduate. I attended her graduation, but from a distance. On her last day before heading home and to go out to start to look for a job, we fucked for what was most likely 6 hours.

After that, she was gone. We didn't speak at all for about 3 months, until one day I got a text from her that was something like, "I miss you Mr. Parker."

Then stupidly I instantly answered her text, "I miss you too." After that, I began to visit her almost every weekend.

Later I moved into a home that was close by her. Then in a short time, she moved in with me.

Then, she needed things, she needed money, before I knew what had happened she had become my live-in girlfriend.

Once she had moved in, it was a very short time before she became a total bitch. Always complaining about something. Always wanting to know where I'm going and what I'm doing. Always asking me when we're getting married.

Worst of all, she stopped fucking, holding it over me.

If I had just not answered the text. I would say that to myself over and over.

When I did end up leaving her it was a total mess. She had told all these people whom I didn't know that I had taken advantage of her. She turned a certain part of the town against me. it was completely messed up.

Her dad came over many times to ask me why I was with someone so young, her mother would call and leave long fucked up angy messages. She was Mexican, so she had a huge family snd she had turned all of them against me.

Rosa was fucking crazy. At one point I was crazy about her, but no longer. I finally left one day and never looked back.

7 years later, I was at an outdoor swimming event. It was a huge event. I shit you not, I saw Rosa, with her husband and 3 kids.

She had a bikini on. I could see those massive beautiful watermelons. Even bigger now with kids.

She had put on some weight, but to me, she still looked absolutely beautiful. I always saw her as the girl from college.

I was there at the party with some friends, so I couldn't leave. Just my luck, eventually we ran into each other.

She was happy to see me. She said she was sorry. She told me she married a really good man. She's happy and has three kids.

I more or less just stood there and listened. I gave her a hug, told her it was all good, and felt those huge tits on my chest. I leaned back and said, "I miss your huge tities."

She said, "I miss your huge dick in my ass, Mr. Parker."

We walked over behind the event, between some containers, and started making out. Rosa didn't hesitate at all, dropped down to her knees, and pulled my dick out of my pants.

She immediately started sucking my dick. That woman knew how to suck my dick. She did it so many times.

I was worried about getting caught, but still let her go at it for about 4-5 minutes.

Then I lifted her up and turned her around.

I said, "Bend over and spread your ass." She did and I removed my pants. Then I moved her bikini thong to the side fucked her ass hard. I reached around and fingered her pussy with my fat finger.

I slapped her pussy as I fingered fucker her while pounding away deep in her ass. She was so wet.

Rosa yelled, "Make my ass hurt Mr. Parker! Fuck me good Mr. Parker!" so loud I thought everyone was going to hear.

She came hard and a few pumps of my big dick in her ass later until I came hard too. She was such a good fuck, but crazy. I've learned some of the best fucks are crazy.

After we fucked, we were friends again. I remember her slipping her thong back in place with my cum still dripping out her ass and walking back to see her husband and kids.

She turned around and waved goodbye with a big smile and then started to brush off the leaking cum on her asshole with her hand and flicking it on the ground as she was walking.

The cum was leaking all over her bikini making a wet spot. I wondered how she was going to hide it. She had such a nice ass.

Over the next few years, she wanted me fuck her from time to time. I did.

It's been 20 years since then. Rosa will always be special because she was my first rent fuck. But since then, I have gotten much better at rent fucking and following the rules.

There have been many more who chose to pay fuck rent like Rosa since then. Each one became more fun. I got a lot more creative at rent fucking.

One of the wildest came along years later. She was either late or not paying tent at all for months. She was a hot privileged Indian girl who also had a secret live in boyfriend. That of course was a no-no.

To be continued.

12