All Comments on 'Dirty Old Man'

by fun_tracy

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
More

That was great. You should definitely write a sequel where he gets the mom too

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
write more

That was great. I want to see the daughter get knocked up. The mom should get involved too. Hope you write a sequel!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
I agree!

Great story and the mom needs that big cock too!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Another chapter please

Loved it. More please....Think the mom should be involved as well. Don't get the daughter and Mom involved together.....Maybe we find out the reason mom warned her is because she has been fucking Mr Garfy for years?!?!

1812raskolnikov1812raskolnikovalmost 7 years ago
Needs another few chapters

I really like the setup, and if it's a one-part series then it finished well. But if you want to expand it I would love you to do so. Add some pregnancy and you've got 5 stars from me.

RandyrayhotttRandyrayhotttalmost 7 years ago
Fantastic story

Great story, really enjoyed it. I would love to hear more about young Tracys adventures with old cock

GeofftayGeofftayalmost 7 years ago
Wow super hot

Wow, really really hoping there are more chapters in this tale. I found it an enthralling read and I hope there are more dirty old men that have had their eye on Tracy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Nice story. Keep up the good work. Love her urge to swallow his cum.

MissNaughtyPandaMissNaughtyPandaalmost 7 years ago
Made me wet

I really like the set up of this story, love how she didn't know she would be turned on by an old man and how wet she got by just sucking his cock.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
MORE

its not finished...u got more?

fun_tracyfun_tracyalmost 7 years agoAuthor
Thank you

Thank you for your feedback. I was going to leave it there but judging by the comments I'd better start work on the next chapter. I just hope the sequel lives up to the first chapter.

rhaps85rhaps85almost 7 years ago

Really great story, if i could make a suggestion for next chapter; add the thrill of danger of getting caught as a larger element to the story. I think this story worked so well personally because of the parents being there and she's sneaking behind their backs.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Fab story

Lovely story and really well written. It made a nice change reading something very British - look forward to the next chapter! ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Go on

Please go on with this story - it's great!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

great story, hope there are more chapters to come, be nice if they nearly get caught by the parents, then one day do get caught fucking in the garden by one of her friends :)

imageman14imageman14about 6 years ago
Great Story!!

Please continue the story. It would be good if Mr Garfy has an old black friend with a big cock to gang bang her. She would love it. Also maybe her Mom walks in on Mr Garfy getting out of the shower and she becomes addicted to his black cock as well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Friendly neighbor

I want the old Blackman to fuck her mother also. Have her come home and catch her father sitting in a chair jacking off as the nasty Blackman has her mother on the bed shoving his nasty blackdick as deep into her as he can. Hearing her beg to be fucked harder as she admits to being a slut for blackdicks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Fun

The mother comes home unexpectedly and and hearing the sounds of sex quietly approaches and is stunned to she her husband peeking through a crack in the door that’s not fully closed. He’s trying to be as quiet as possible as he strokes his stiff dick till with a groan he cums in his hand. Needing to clean up, not wanting to drip onto the floor he goes to the loo to wash and she steps in to see who is in the other room. The sight left her lite headed as the sight of her daughter sucking a huge blackcock greeted her. She gasped and the blackman looked towards the sound and straight into her eyes. At the same time her husband, still trying to be quiet stepped out of the washroom. Seeing the girls mother caused the blackman to start shooting shots of cum into the daughters mouth as her parents stood by to shocked to move.

LiteraryLustLiteraryLustabout 4 years ago
The story turned me on

But I would have actually got off on it if you hadn’t been in a hurry to get to the action. Drawing out the first encounter and having it more of a seduction by the old man would have been more exciting as it’s not really natural for a sexy young woman to be attracted to having sex with a fat old black guy. So she could have seen his cock by walking by the bathroom one day. Then while her parents are gone he could have made his move. I’m a man so maybe this is what would have turned me on more. The young lady knew what she wanted and was easily persuaded into sex with him. Not as good as a big cock seduction that took its time. I would have had her think about him watching her but have felt weird about it not turned on. The build up to falling for a sex act you wouldn’t normally do is very exciting. I actually have a idea for a similar story but it would take several chapters and be much like I described. I’ve shared the idea with my favorite writer and hopefully he will write it someday.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

One of my best story! Now let that mom submit to his big cock too

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Super sexy!!! I love old black men stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Mom need him too !

Pjt2017Pjt20179 months ago

Make it less about “you”

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

God sucks cock everyday and swallows like a filthy pig.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous