Dirty Old Man

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"He's fine mum, but I'll take note." I said. "It's not the only thing that is wondering." I thought.

I took the bowl of salad out to the picnic table in the garden and set it down in front of Mr Garfy, leaning over the table as I did to give him an eyeful of my cleavage.

He smiled to himself and licked his lips. I did this a number of times bring various things out to the table and setting them down and purposely bending over more than I needed to in order to put the food on the table.

Dad served up the food and we ate whilst idly chatting amongst ourselves drinking the wine he had also bought on the way back from work.

Later that evening I was sitting out in the evening sun enjoying the last few rays as I flicked idly through a magazine and sipping my glass of wine. I heard footsteps and Mr Garfy strolled into view, one hand in his pocket and came and sat down on the bench next to me. He didn't say anything for a while just merely looked out over the field and rolling hills that backed onto his garden.

"Your parents have popped down the pub for a couple of drinks, said they'd be back later." He said.

"Oh ok." I replied not looking up.

"You were a naughty girl earlier, teasing me with your tits like that!"

I smiled and let out a little giggle, "I know, I couldn't help it. My mum had just warned me of your wandering eyes."

"Oh how little she knows. But now I think you must make it up to me. Show me them big white titties of yours."

"What? Out here?"

"Yes, out here."

I put my glass down on the floor out of the way and dropped my magazine onto the floor and stood up. "There's only one way for me to get my tits out for you and that means taking my dress off." I said.

"Yeh, and?"

"Well, we're outside."

"Just do it and your mum and dad won't be any the wiser."

I reached down and grabbed the waist of my dress and pulled it up and over my head and dropped it on the floor, I stood in front of him in my white thong and lace white bra.

"And the bra." He commanded.

I reached behind and unclasped my bra and let it fall to the floor. He stood up slowly and stepped towards me. My nipples were already hard in anticipation and Mr Garfy didn't miss this fact.

"Huh, look how your body wants my touch now." His hand raising and squeezing my big tits, groping them and pinching my nipples before he dove his head in between them. Licking and kissing all over, biting my nipples, his spit all over my boobs. "On your knees, my cock needs sucking again."

I knelt in front of him on the grass and watched as he undid his belt and buttons and out flopped his massive black cock again. I must admit, I'd been hoping for this tonight. I clasped his cock in both hands and guided it into my willing mouth and sucked on it feverishly and hungrily. My head, mouth and tongue twirling and swirling around his cock, my hands following suit. Enjoying his fat black cock, feeding my addiction, satisfying my desire.

"Lay down, I want to fuck those big white titties of yours." He said pushing at my shoulder.

I sat backwards on the grass and then laid on my back, Mr Garfy's large frame standing over me. He slowly lowered himself until he was kneeling over me his black cock laying between my 34DD's, I pushed them together around his cock. He then began to fuck my tits, his spit and mine making his cock slip easily between them.

His grunts getting more and more frequent, his thrusts getting faster and faster before he pulled his cock and held it still before jerking it quickly. A stream of his cum shooting out, I open my mouth and try to catch it. His cum is flying and flicking everywhere as Mr Garfy wanks his cock furiously, slapping his cock against my cum covered tits before feeding it into my hungry mouth. I sucked it clean for him, his cock popping out of my mouth.

He stood up and then reached for my hand and stood me up, "My room, now!" He said slapping my bum. A little schoolgirl-esq giggle escaping my lips and picked up my dress and nearly skipped inside, wiggling my bum for him as we went. A little apprehensive as to what might be coming next.

Mr Garfy closed his bedroom door behind him and I stood slightly awkwardly in front of him, that devilish grin on his face. He stepped to me and put his hands on my bum cheeks and gave them a squeeze before pushing me on my back.

"Now, let's see that pussy of yours. I bet it's soaking wet for me." He said confidently and reached for my thong. He was right, my pussy was soaking, I couldn't help it. I just get so turned on at the sight and feel of his cock. He threw my thong over his shoulder and smiled, "Shaved white pussy, my favourite, best you keep it that way, Tracy."

He ran two fingers down my wet pussy before pushing them in deep and curling them inside, finger fucking me hard, his teeth gritted as he looked down at me. I nearly came there and then, I squeezed my own tits together and pinched my own nipples in pleasure. Then his head was between my legs, licking, kissing and tonguing my pussy. He was like an animal and then I came! My hands gripping at the sheets, my back arching, his tongue relentless on my pussy and clit, my screams of pure pleasure filling the room. The Orgasm tensing every muscle in my body.

I knew from that point on that I was his, my body was his to do what he wanted with. I was his toy now, I'd never had an orgasm like that before and he kept going defying his age, sliding a finger inside as he licked me. He raised his head and smiled that crooked smile of his, my juices all over his face. "There's a good girl, I knew you wanted that. I could just tell."

"I did Mr Garfy, thank you."

"Don't thank me, it's just human nature, you're giving in to your natural instincts, embrace them, enjoy them."

"I'm yours Mr Garfy, enjoy me."

"Oh I will sweet Tracy, oh I will, but not now. Go before your parents come back, it's late now."

It had been nearly three days since our last encounter and I was getting withdrawal symptons from having Mr Garfy's big black cock in my mouth and his cum over my face. And the way he made me cum with his tongue, I'd never experienced anything like that before in my life.

It was just the two us in the house again as my parents were at work. I was in my room and thought now might be a good time to try on a set of the new clothes I'd purchased. I started with a red lace thong and matching red lace plunge bra, it made my boobs look even bigger than normal. I pulled up a very, very short red and black chequered skirt and on top I added a white cropped shirt which just about tied together over my boobs leaving my flat stomach uncovered. I checked myself in the mirror and was very happy with my intended look, hopefully Mr Garfy would like it too, I tied my hair up out the way and headed downstairs.

Mr Garfy looked up as I entered the living room and smiled at me, "I was wondering how long it'd take?"

"What do you mean?"

"For you to dress like a slut for me."

He called me a slut and I quite liked it.

"My black cock slut, I bet you'd do anything for me wouldn't you?"

I nodded in response, it was true I would pretty much do what he wanted, I was addicted to him or his cock.

"Good slut, on your knees." I knelt on the floor and Mr Garfy stood up and walked towards me, undoing his trousers as he did. He dropped them to the floor and stepped out of them and then took off his top as well, his big black frame naked except for his white socks. His big black cock slowly getting hard for me, his balls hanging low, looking big and full of cum.

I took his cock in one hand and fed it into my mouth, a wave of excitement spreading through my body as I started sucking on it, the now familiar feel of it growing in my mouth, the taste of him, the smell of him getting my own juices flowing. I sucked lovingly on his cock, my tongue swirling around his long shaft and helmet. One hand twisting up and down his shaft as it followed my mouth, my other hand cupping and fondling, massaging his big black balls. Longing for his cum.

I kept eye contact with him as I sucked on his cock, looking up at him as his big black cock disappeared down my throat, a huge smile on his face. Pulling his cock out of my mouth I licked up the underside of it by laying it over my face and taking his balls in my mouth and sucking on them one at a time, still wanking his cock as I did, spit covering his cock and balls.

He pushed his cock back into my mouth and put his hands on my head and began to fuck my mouth, everything becoming a bit of a blur as he did. His balls bouncing off my chin as he did.

"Mmmmmmmmmmm, such a good cock sucking slut. Look how you've changed in under a week." He said, his balls tensing slightly, his cock feeling harder in my mouth, he was about to cum!

He took control of his cock and I tilted my head back and waited for the cum to flow. And flow it did. It flooded out of his cock, splattering over my face and in my mouth, all hot, thick and creamy. I swallowed what dropped into my mouth before sucking on his cock and sucking the last drops of cum out of his cock and enjoying it.

"Thank you, Mr Garfy." I said.

"Don't thank me yet." He replied, I looked up at him a little puzzled. "Undress yourself for me." He said sitting down in his favourite seat.

I stood up, his cum running down my face and neck, dropping onto my chest and shirt. I slowly undid my shirt and dropped it to the floor, I squeezed my bra clad boobs together, Mr Garfy watching intently. A smile on his face and his cock in his hand. I turned my back to him, reached behind and unclasped my bra and let it slid off one arm to the floor.

Still with my back to him I bent over, my skirt riding up and showing my red thonged clad pussy, a low whistle coming from Mr Garfy. I slid my skirt down and turned to face him, my hands in my hips, my nipples standing to attention for him.

"And the thong, come on now, slut."

I did as instructed and was standing fully naked infront of Mr Garfy, he stood and walked over to me. His long black cock swaying back and forth as he moved towards me, it was looking fully hard again. And I was feeling very, very excited.

He laid me on my back on the sofa and spread my legs wide, he knelt between them holding one ankle high and wide, his cock in the other. This was it, I was going to feel his big black cock deep inside me, the anticipation was amazing, I was almost cumming there and then.

He rubbed the head of his cock up and down my clean shaven pussy, my juices covering his helmet before he gently eased it inside of me. In and out and in and out, slowly going deeper and deeper inside of me until his full length was buried deep inside of me, I squeezed my own tits in pleasure and looked down to see his shaft glistening in my juices as he pulled it out before pushing it deep inside of me. That was it, I was cumming, I screamed the house down in absolute pleasure. My pussy pulsing and gripping onto his cock, every muscle in my body tensing and pulsing. A deep heat spreading through my body.

My breathing slowly returned to something close to normal as Mr Garfy began to fuck me and fuck me he did. He pounded my pussy with his cock, slamming into me, his balls slapping against me. He kept one hand on my ankle holding my leg high and wide as he squeezed a big boob of mine with the other. Involuntary moans of pure pleasure escaping my lips with every thrust of his. I'd never experienced fucking like it and I was hooked!

My pussy was creaming all over his majestic black cock, a white tide of my sex at the base of his cock. He was getting faster and faster, his thrusts shallower and shallower, he was about to cum again and with one final thrust he did. Letting out an animalistic grunt as he came deep inside my pussy, filling it up with his black seed. His cock pulsing deep inside of me, spurting his cum deep inside.

He eventually pulled his softening cock out, his and my cum mixed together invitingly along his shaft. I pulled him towards me and dutifully cleaned his cock, loving the taste of our mixed sex. Iay from me, his cum flowing from me again. This time he did seem spent and began putting his trousers on before collapsing on the sofa.

I took this as my cue to sort myself out and stood up, his cum leaking down my leg. I was impressed with his twice in a row, I put it down to the outfit I put on and hoped there would be more to come.

12